Selling Pets and C$ for Art

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Selling Pets and C$ for Art

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:40 am

Hello! I'm looking for art of some of my characters! Here is a link to my Toyhou.se.You can check out some of my characters there if any of them interest you.
Otherwise I have plenty more options I haven't uploaded yet. I have over 60 different characters. Here are drawings of a bunch of them. Characters! If you want to know more about any of these guys who aren't on my toyhouse and want more references of them I can get you those. Just let me know!
I would really love some art of Raen and Scarlett. Together in one drawing or separate. If you prefer other characters instead that’s fine too!

If you are interested in doing couple or group art for me what would be fantastic and just let me know.
Some couples here:
Ezra and River
Arkin and Kyle
Wayne and Teki (can include Mina too!)
Kit and Blair
Peter and Catreesha
Duarte and Aquinnah
(Ask for groups or more/different couples if you want)

Also if you are interested in doing something special I would love to commission some art of characters my friend and I have been creating based off the MHA universe. We are creating an entire class so any in this category: UA Class. So if you would like to draw any of them that would be amazing!

Anyways tell me if you are interested on this thread or over pm. You name your price. Honestly you can pick whichever character you feel like drawing. They are all my babies so I don't mind! Whoever interests you or you feel most comfortable drawing.

I currently have c$1500 I have rare pets, or items.

I am not great with pet value so literally just tell me what pets you want.
Sorry about the mess my account is in I'm going to be consolidating groups soon so it will be easier to see my higher value pets!
Last edited by .:Ciel Phantomhive:. on Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:13 pm, edited 86 times in total.
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Art H: Tokens

Postby ryo. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:54 am

hey! Im interested.
you can check some examples of my art on my instargam @clupeoid
Not sure what im pricing so let me know over PM.
Thanks <3

" Trades Open ࿐ྂ . "
    hi! i'm ira.
    [he/him/idc] [©]
ryo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Art H: Tokens, C$, pets, and items

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:07 pm

Hello! I could do art for you if you are interested! If you are, I'll pull up some examples. Please pm me if you are interested because my replies on topics are extremely slow. I mainly want C$ right now, but vr and Rares also work. I like scenic items and clothes and wigs, mainly store stuff
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Art H: Tokens, C$, pets, and items

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:33 am

Bump
Attachments
IMG_8585.PNG
IMG_8585.PNG (175.24 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
Last edited by .:Ciel Phantomhive:. on Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby applepi » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:42 am

here are some examples DA (most of the stuff on there is p old so just look at the more recent stuff) and my IG If you are interested just pm or reply on the thread and we can discuss payment and junk
i⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒
・・・・・・・goodreadstrans4mice・・・・・・・
・・・・・❀maro✿dumb bisexual❀scorpio✿・・・・・
»»-——————--——————-««
»»-——————--——————-««
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
applepi

My pets
My items