1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:27 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/126553183@N06/15523282126
Name:Logan Ray
Personality/History/Likes and dislikes: Read to find out.

https://bigssolutions.blogspot.ca/2013/03/teen-boys-hairstyles-and-haircuts.html
Name:Haden Vastly
Personality, history, likes/dislikes:Read to find out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/621637554787165286/?source=images (He will be the very first picture)
Name:Copper
Other:Yorkie
Last edited by Larson and Zoe on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Name: Brooke Dykstra

Name: Violet Thornton
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:18 pm

It was an ordinary school day for Logan. It was first lunch at 11:00 am. He was complaining how he had to eat lunch so early when he saw her. A beautiful blue eyed blonde haired girl. His buddies chuckled and teased him. "Maybe this lunch isn't so bad after all." Some guys came up to Brooke and sat by her. "I'm guessing your the city girl?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:25 pm

Brooke quietly sat by herself at a table, being the new girl and all. She was doing a little math homework as she ate before she suddenly some guys sitting with her. Looking at them, she nodded to their question,"Yeah, that's right." She told them.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:31 pm

One of them smirked and grabbed her math homework. "Don't waste your breath, Mrs. Baker never checks it!" He crumbled it up and threw it away. The other guy closed her book and smirked too. "Just so you know, seventh period we all go out and play in mud on rainy days and that teacher doesn't care if your new or not." Logan slowly got up and came over. "Come on guys, leave the new girl alone!" He went to grab her paper from the trash then stopped and got his undone homework sheet. "Here have mine."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:43 pm

"Hey!" Brooke moved to grab her sheet from the guy, but reacted too late as the paper got crumbled up and thrown away. As the other guy closed her textbook, she took it into her arms incase he had thought of throwing that too. Ignoring the other two, she looked at Logan and his undone sheet,"You sure?" She asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:47 pm

Logan held onto the paper and grabbed out his pocket knife. "I'd beat it you two! I know where both of you live!" Both guys backed off. "Fine, we were just playing with her man." They walked off. Logan put up his knife. "JERKS! YOU DON'T MESS WITH ANY GIRL LIKE THAT!" Logan sat by her and handed her his paper. "Yes I'm sure. I'll tell her I lost mine, again...." He smiled. "I'm Logan Ray."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:01 am

Brooke put her hand over her mouth the moment she saw the pocket knife. Once the two guys got going and Logan settled down, she slightly smiled at him,"I'm Brooke Dykstra." She said before looking at the paper,"It's fine, really. I'll just explain what happened and ask for a new sheet. Or, is there printer somewhere in the school that the students have accuse to? Like in the library?" Brooke asked him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:06 am

Logan smirked slightly and chuckled. "Well yes, but it's a pain to get working." He then gasped. "Crap, I need to finish my report on Tomas Paine...." He sighed. "Want to go to the library with me? I can skip next class." He smiled slightly at her. "I'm guessing your day hasn't been so well after them."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:16 am

Brooke smiled a little before looking at him,"Thomas Paine? Isn't he the founding father of the US?" She asked before finishing up her lunch,"And yeah, I guess you could say that." She admitted.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me