Re: Anniversary Adopt — May | Emerald

Postby Lilitha. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:10 pm

──❬ ▽ username: Lilitha.
──❬ ▽ name: ender
──❬ ▽ gender: non-binary
──❬ ▽ confession response:
──────
Ender was out with their closest friend in the world, Bell. She understood and cared a lot about them and would beat up a trash can if Ender accidently bumped into it. Although, the whole time it… was rather awkward one might say. They were out looking at flowers when suddenly Bell pulled Ender off to the side to talk to her. Sweating, Ender was scared what would happen. Their best-friend, shaking in front of them, who will not look them in the eyes are she was twiddling their fingers. The atmosphere quiet real fast, so quiet you could hear a pen drop! Right as Ender opened her mouth to speak, they were interrupted.

I LOVE YOU!!” she cried to Ender, looking at them straight in the eyes.

Ender's ears perked, they couldn’t believe what they heard. A light shade of pink bloomed across Ender's cheeks, those where the words they've been waiting to hear. For so long, Ender has waited for quite some time. Ender has liked her for a long time… but they kept quiet about it, afraid to ruin their friendship. But here she was, standing right in front of Ender as she confessed to them.

Ender... you've been an extremely close friend of mine and... I pulled you away to tell you that i-i love you! I always have! Since the first time we met! I’m crazy in love with you Ender…

Those words echoed through Ender's head... Their hair was caught by breeze and suddenly, Ender found their arms around their best friend, crying. Their souls have finally connected, after so long...

I love you too Bell...” they gently muttered into Bell's fur.

Ender broke away from the hug, Bell looked so cute and flustered, trying to hide her face. They smiled, trying to pry her hands off her face.

Come on... that isn't far... you're so cute...” teased Ender.

Bell lightly punched Ender on the shoulder as they both giggled. They embraced once again, Ender snaking her paws around Bell’s waist while Bell nuzzles into Ender’s soft and wild fur. [346/750]
──────
♢──❬ ▽ extra: Ender was raised in a family that didnt see them as a gender, so they grew a custom to it! Bell was always there to support them and helped them out a lot!
Last edited by Lilitha. on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lilitha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:43 pm

username: Fiern
name: Dís
confession response:
Dís' best friend in the whole world was male. Not that she really thought of him that way, he was just her best friend. If it didn't make it easier on the world at large she probably wouldn't have bothered with pronouns herself, she just didn't care that much. Some of their other friends were very particular about their pronouns, whether they were the ones assigned to them at birth or not, and that was just fine with Dís and she'd respect their choices, it was just that she personally didn't give two figs.She was herself. Dís was Dís and that was that. In that same way, her best friend was just her best friend. This wasn't some ridiculous ballad where just because two people had different genitalia they were destined to be together. Or so it seemed to her.

They were fast friends almost from the moment they met. They laughed together and sassed together. His foolish wit often had her rolling her eyes, and if his saucier comments occasionally had her blushing for the universe at large, well, she gave as good as she got, and he wasn't nearly as cute as she was when he blushed. Still it was fun, and one of her favourite things in the world was to surprise a true laugh out of him, and she did it often. Not those little polite chuckles most people gave, but the real, unexpected, laugh 'til your crying and your sides hurt kind of laugh. The sort of laugh where you could justify not going to the gym because you probably just developed abs.

Their friendship was easy. She never wished for time alone. She never had to wonder if he meant what he said. And he didn't get offended when she said what she meant. If she was having a bad day she told him, and they'd make the best of it but he didn't expect her to just pretend that everything was all right. Dís didn't do a lot of pretending for anyone, but eventually most people got put off by her. He never did, and she loved him for it. treasured every moment of their friendship.

And then one day he told her he loved her. But not in the way that she loved him. Not in that easy, supportive way. No, he wanted a relationship. And for a fraction of a second she considered lying to him and saying yes. It would make him happy. And why shouldn't she want to be with him, didn't she like spending time with him? Would it be so bad to hold hands sometimes. To kiss him?

But the simple truth was that while she loved him, she didn't love him like that. And he deserved someone who did love him back the way he wanted to be loved. And more than that, she deserved to keep living her own truth too. So she told him, and she tried to be kind, but she could see the pain in his eyes as she rejected him. As she told him no.

Things were awkward for awhile. He didn't turn on her the way you heard about folks turning after they were rejected though, and for that she was grateful, and pushed on through the awkwardness, because he was still her best friend. Eventually, she did have relationships with others, and she could see that he resented them, and it made it hard, because she wanted her best friend and her significant other to both be in her life. She didn't want to pick one or the other.

They stuck through it though, and one day the easiness was back. One day they hidden but sensed resentment and bitterness was gone. One day she had her best friend back.

It's Dís fondest hope that they both eventually fall head over heels and that their partners become good friends as well so that the four (or more, who knows!) of them can continue to spend time together, laughing and living their lives to the fullest, always being true to themselves.

Playlist:
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★彡 hαєchαn 彡★ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:37 am

Let Go~
username: MintyTheFabNeko
name: Banji - KOREAN - 반지 - MEANING - Rings
confession response:
Love, how nice, some say love can change you, some say love can hurt you. But, love to me was like another world, it was that day that probably changed my life. I was on my own, as always, eating my Kimichi and Bimibap, when I felt a presence beside me. Of course, I kept my head down, too shy to even say a mere hello, but that person didn't seem upset. So, being curious I looked, and when I looked, I saw Yoonjin my only best friend. I felt an electric heat come to my cheeks which I've never felt before, Yoonjin was so beautiful, with his broad shoulders, perfectly sculpted face and round big eyes just made me melt. I didn't stare too long at his face, I went back to my food and carefully picking it up with my chopsticks. I never saw his features up close before.

"Doing anything today, Banji?"

I just shook my head in silence, Yoonjin was very funny and sweet, kind and understandable too. Most of the time I and Yoonjin were spending at that moment was utter silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence, a peaceful and enjoyable silence. I had finished my food and was packing my lunchbox when I dropped it, clumsy really, so I hastened to pick it up and my hand grazed Yoonjin's, we looked into each other's eyes, getting lost in our depths, and I was frozen with shyness and surprise. What happened next was something that I didn't expect whatsoever. He embraced me, my chin lying on the crook of his neck, my arms around his waist, both of us breathing steadily.

"Why are you hugging me, Oppa?"

"Because I love you, I've always loved you since the moment I laid my eyes on you, something about you made me so mesmerized. And I found out, that I loved you."

"I love you too, Yoonjin."

I felt like I was floating, soaring above the clouds, just hearing those words made me so happy and enthusiastic. My shy and lonely self-was slowly melting away, we both stayed in this position for a while, then walked back inside with hands entwined. I was truly cheerful that day, with just that simple little hug it made me a brighter and social person.
Last edited by ★彡 hαєchαn 彡★ on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★彡 hαєchαn 彡★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:05 am

the temperate month of may births children with tender hearts. The early summer's sun peaking behind April's lingering showers is what allows Ophelia to remember in absolute clarity who she is. Something about being lost midday amongst the fields of blue bonnets and Indian paint brushes that leapt from pages to welcome the party. Celebrations were few and far between in the previous months, and being a woman of tight lips, no soul was privy to the stress that bore on the back of Ophelia's shoulders. The unfolding endeavor was one desperately needed, the creek's the ran and hid amongst the oaks and cypress trees always seems to alleviate the stresses of the real world. This spot was hidden particularly well, riddled with brambles that would nip at your ankles if you didn't know they hid there. But, the outcome of the hike was worth it; An untouched waterfall, shared only by Ophelia and her best friend Cordelia. The other, a pale and lean girl, cheered at the emergence of her friend from the under brush. "Didn't think I'd leave you hanging forever? " Ophelia shouted from the other side of the pool, waiting for the response from her position. Without hesitation, Cordelia called back "I'd wait for all those year, no. qualms about it" the two laughed, and even the sun itself seemed warmed from the experience as it grinned from behind the clouds. After setting her supplies down next to Cordelia's the girls scaled to the top of the tiny falls, tradition called for a handholding leap of faith.
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:36 am

username: Lady Tuesday
name:
confession response:
extra: (optional)

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:55 pm

username || 9tailedfox • name || emily • gender || female • confession response ||

"listen up! i'm gonna be honest here, you started this, and i'm ending it!"
*clears throat*
click here
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:49 am

Image━━━;;━━━
━━━━━━━━━━i hate  that i━━━
Image━━━━;;━━━━━
━━━━d    o    n    '    t    want  to━━
━but  i   c  a  n  '  t   put━━━━━━
━━━━━━━Image
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
76heartlin xinyishe/her750/750 words
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━Image
━━━i hate  that i━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━;;━━Image
━you   w  a  n  t    her━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━you    n  e  e  d   her━━
Image━━━;;━━
i hate u, i love u - gnash ft. olivia o'brien

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sorry for the pretty much last minute entry! i had
wanted to enter for awhile but I didn't get an idea
until now, and since it was still open i thought i'd
try ahhh

i also did try drawing the hair on the little art
piece, but it did not go well and looked like a
neon mess so now it's just a tiny crying eye

if the text collage also counts as an extra please
PM me and i can remove it or the art! sorry!

and i also do hope the route i went was okay,
since it was never specified the love had to be
for this magnificent kal
if it looks wonky, here's how it's meant to look
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx"Could, could I run something by you?" He looked nervous as he spoke,
searching her blue gaze anxiously for any sign of confirmation. "To," He
paused, "to see if it sounds okay?" Yazhu added quickly, sounding almost
frantic as the words left him.
xxx"Of course, Yaz, anything." Lin's voice was soft, and she carefully curled
her tail around her paws as she sat, hoping to show him that she was willing
to listen. He looked visibly more relaxed as she did so, but he still seemed
antsy, unquiet, and he kept shifting his weight from one front paw to the
other even after he followed her lead and sat in front of her on the soft sea
of verdant grass. She tried to give him a look of assurance, to capture his
gaze in an attempt to relax him, but his eyes wouldn't meet her own, and she
could glimpse his tail swishing behind him.
xxxWhat was eating him up? What had her closest friend so unnerved, so
restless, so fretful? What caused him to be so filled with trepidation? What
was so hard for him to say? Lin longed to comfort him, to reach out with her
paw and place it one of his that were so consumed with unrest, or to lean
toward him and touch her snout to his cheek in a comforting gesture, but
something told her that this was something he had to say on his own,
something that she would ruin if she interfered. Her heart continued to ache
to ease his worry even with that thought, but still she said nothing, and
watched him with concerned eyes. It hurt to see her friend so tense and
distraught.
xxxFor some time she had possessed feelings for him, wanting him to be
more than just her fondest friend. She cared more for him than she should,
she knew, and so often she found that her heart hurt when he was around,
or when he came into her thoughts. There was always a conflict within her
mind, half of her dying to say something to him, while the other half told
her no, that it was too risky, that she cared too much for him to take such a
risk that could cause him to go. She didn't want to know what her life would
be like without him, what it would be like to do things without him by her
side, and if suppressing her feelings, stuffing them down as far as they
could go, was the way to keep that, she could deal with the pricks it sent to
her heart.
xxxA shaky breath drew her from her thoughts, and she once again focused
on her friend. He looked as if he were about to finally speak.
xxx"I- I love you, from the moment I first saw you I have, and no matter
what I do I can't get you out of my thoughts. I know it's sudden, and I, I
know you may not feel it back, and that you may leave, but you deserve to
know how I feel, how I always have felt. I don't know how to explain it,
how my heart flutters whenever I see you, how I always long to be with
you."

xxxShe couldn't believe her own ears; what she had just heard, what he had
just said, was impossible, wasn't it? Did he really feel the same? Had her
longing been requited after all? She was unable to help the smile that began
to grow on her face, the way that her whole being seemed to light up as the
hope he shared her feelings set in. Lin opened her mouth to tell him to feel
the same, so she could share the inexplicable amount joy she felt at the
knowledge, but he beat her to it, and she wished she had managed to speak
up first. "Do, do you think Mei will say she feels the same?" Mei? Their new
friend? Everything around her slammed into her all at once, the air, her
breath, the greenery around them, the sky, the trees. In that moment she
felt her heart break. She was too stunned to speak. Her world had just
fallen all around her, shattered into thousands of pieces.
xxx"Lin?" Yazhu searched her face intently, and she feared he'd see the hurt.
xxxShe forced a smile that didn't meet her eyes, and looked back up to him.
xxx"She'd be a fool if she did not."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:10 pm

edit; thank you for everyone who messaged me ! there was more votes for the one day extension vs. no extension, so this will now end tomorrow at 11:59 PM (CST)
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidRinkusu » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:58 am

username: VoidRinkusu
name: Myrial
confession response:
I had feelings for my best friend for a while before noticing anything. Noticing why his jokes always made me laugh, why his willingness to help always astounded me, why it sounded like magic every time he played his guitar- I just thought those were signs of a good friendship. So why was I always so happy to talk with him? Why did it interest me so much when he showed me a new song he had written? It took me a while to realise that this must be what it means to ‘have a crush’ on someone. I started thinking about him more often and feeling a bit more self conscious around him. I would listen to songs and hear his voice instead of the singer’s, picturing him plucking the tune on his guitar. I started making a playlist of these songs so that whenever I was in a tricky situation, I could remember that music would always be there for me. I looked for advice on confessing to someone, but I always lost my nerves when I was about to say anything. I really wanted to let him know, to get the weight off my mind, after all, the hardest part of having feelings for someone is not being able to tell them.
I thought through what I would do if asked him and he said no, despite not having the guts to ask in the first place. I started having trouble focusing. People told me that I would frequently space out during conversations, wondering if there was something on my mind. I always said no. I was going to tell one of my other friends, to settle my worries, so I spoke with them over facetime. In discussing him, I mentioned my playlist and they seemed interested, I paused the call to send them a link. I double checked that the link worked and that I had changed the playlist’s name to ‘Interesting songs.’ The one thing I forgot to check was who I was sending it to, so I ended up messaging the link to my crush. My heart froze as the reality of the situation set upon me. He didn’t reply, but the message was read. For the following week, I tried to avoid him as much as possible. I am usually the type of kalon who tackles situations head on and isn’t going to care what other people say, so why was this so hard? I eventually got the courage to call him, even if he didn’t feel the same way, I didn’t want our friendship to end from lack of communication. There was a recorded message that greet me, telling me that he was busy writing music and to try calling him back another time. The next day, I saw a text from him. He wanted to see me after class to do some homework. I sighed in relief, accepting with a text asking where he wanted to meet. I was confused when he replied: ‘at the park, by the fountain.’ We usually just studied in one of the empty classrooms. I packed my belongings as my mind raced through the worst case scenarios. When I arrived, he was sitting on a bench and had already gotten started on his work. He greeted me as I approached, asking me if I wouldn’t mind getting us some water before I sat down, giving me enough money for two bottles and nodding at a vending machine. When I returned, I saw that he was standing in front of a speaker, a nervous expression on his face. He tapped his phone and a tune started playing.
It was the most beautiful song I had ever heard.
“Sorry that I had to get you all the way out here.” he said, looking up at me with a sheepish smile. ”But the last time I tried confessing to someone I cared about over text, it didn’t turn out so well.” He pulled out a flower from behind his back, holding it out for me. I threw the water over my shoulders and embraced him in a hug. How perfect that moment was, in the light of the setting sun with the sound of the fountain behind us, time seemed to stay still. I was so happy that my vision clouded. “Just make sure you send me the song.” He rested his head on top of mine, chuckling a little.
“As long as you add it to your playlist.”

extra: WIP?
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:05 pm

this is now closed! any forms that are posted or edited past this message will be voided.
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me