What are the best platforms for web building and design?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What are the best platforms for web building and design?

Postby Adelsten » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Guys I need your recommendations please. I want to start my own blog about movies and I'm going to make it with my own hands so I need special tools for this. I saw that there are so many of them that I really don't know which ones is better to choose... What can you recommend me?
No Maker Made Me (c)
Adelsten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What are the best platforms for web building and design?

Postby -Novae- » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Just use WordPress. It's usually the best one for such beginners as you, is considered as a very simple platform and it's also the most popular one among free ones for web building :) You'll get a subdomain with it, enough functions and types of designs to choose, plugins and extensions. It's very convinient for working with templates too which provide you pre-made types of design which can be easily modified even by a total newbie and movie wordpress theme https://www.templatemonster.com/category/movie-wordpress-themes/ is one of the most popular for example. Besides considering how this platform is popular, there are so many helpful tutorials about using it and also you can get help rather fast in the special community.
As free ones I can recommend you Blogger, Tumblr, Medium and Ghost. Wix and Weebly are nice platfroms too but they're non-free however very cheap at the same time ($12-18 per month).
The aftermarth is secondary
-Novae-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What are the best platforms for web building and design?

Postby oakhearted » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:03 pm

Hmm, Altervista, Codepen (for running codes / html and css), Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, Webs, Webstarts
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me