Pet site builders

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Pet site builders

Postby oakhearted » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:31 pm

Hey Tess! You can use codepen to make like pet adoptable sheets, You can edit other pens and make stuff of your own :)
www.codepen.io
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:49 pm

diana, wrote:
      Proboards isn't exactly a pet adoptables site, but you can do that with coding knowledge. I have no coding knowledge, but there are heaps of plugins you can use and I'm using one called Animal Keeper. You can care for animals you can create yourself and use virtual money to buy pets. It's really good! ^^

You don't actually need coding knowledge. I tried it and you just need the shop plugin and an image hosting site.
Also, My Virtual Pet Site is just a clothing and apparel shop now, it should be removed.

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of ULTRAKILLImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: everytime i die in the cyber grind beyonce plays for some reason

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:58 pm

I recommend Jcink!
You can make a forum pet site, its like other forum sites but you can add your own store and game system to it with items etc and would make great to have adoptable pets
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoGuE_ » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Hello Tess! I understand both you and Nick are very busy people but I’d love to see this post get a little uplift, it’s a little outdated I’d say. I’ve been keeping an eye out for good sites and will let you know if I can find anything I think would be worth mentioning:)
•Long time member of CS
•Steven Universe Fangirl
•Gamer
•Slightly stuck in the 90’s
•Proud Geek and Nerd!
RoGuE_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:11 pm

I'd love to try this put I don't have my computer becuase my mom has not gotten it out of our storage :x
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

~call me Autumn or Wolf <3~
~✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/eir||Neurodivergent||coyotekin✨~

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: TADC, TOH, SU, TTS, Peanuts, Wolfwalkers, Warrior Cats, MLP, WolfQuest, Minecraft, Animal Jam, SSO

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze rn they are the bestest friend ever <3
✨🌕✨
~and if i were someone else, would this be easier?~
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:53 pm

WarriorcatKitty wrote:I'd love to try this put I don't have my computer becuase my mom has not gotten it out of our storage :x

You can always use ProBoards to make a pet site. It's free and you can make it on a phone or PC, i've tried both.

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of ULTRAKILLImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: everytime i die in the cyber grind beyonce plays for some reason

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tamarina » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:32 pm

You can also make your own adoptables site on a website builder like hPage.com ( https://www.hpage.com ). I created an adoptables site there before when I was a pre-teen but I wasn't able to update the site anymore due to university workload. Anyway, I checked it out again and they revamped the whole site. Coding knowledge is not needed there and it's also free (unless you want the upgraded features). I think you guys should check it out if you wanna create your own website on adoptables and whatnot.
tamarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trodeo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:51 pm

you need to remove/update the links for the sites.
they either don't work or the sites have changed the content they show.
they/them
trodeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatsPajamas » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:02 am

neocities is a good one!!
where is the moon.
CatsPajamas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:33 pm

Jcink could have some potential
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me