------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by PeanutButterRum on Thu May 03, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0320

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Dropping out but good luck.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Possible mark? Aah so pretty ;;
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:44 pm

Username || Chimericect
    Cat's Name || Bringer of Storms
      Clan name is just stormbringer
    Cat's Gender || Male
    Clan Thread || [url]Tribe of Roaring Flames[/url]

Prompt:
Last edited by Chimericect on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:47 pm

Username: wolf ;;
    Cat's Name: Flintmask
    Cat's gender: tom
    Clan Thread: rippleclan

name origin: This toms name was given with pride by his parents, who sought to name their youngest kit after the bravest cat they knew. Flintmask was the fifth litter to his now aging parents, and was named Flintkit not for his murky blue, almost grey pelt - but he was named after an older sibling, Flintcry. Flintcry had been the eldest kit of the pair, however he had fallen ill moons previously, and eventually passed. He was a strong and loyal warrior, and when the pair had another kit who looked almost identical to their deceased son, they took it as a sign. A sign that their kit was watching from StarClan, perhaps a bit closer to home than they though.
    As for the suffic 'mask', he was given that for the point mask upon his face, but he was also given this suffix for how sly and sneaky the tom was, showing this skill even from when he was a kit. The fluffy tom often did his best to sneak out of the nursery during the night and escape out of camp, and while he was often caught as a kit, he put up more of a challenge as an apprentice. It was almost as if the young cat could blend into the shadows, and lie in wait for his next victim - an unsuspecting clanmate - to come through so he could pounce on them in surprise. He came to be a good asset to the clan, and thus earned his warrior name, Flintmask, with honor.

personality: Flintmask at first glance is a cat who is constantly trying to prove himself to the world, and to his clan. He's a cat who holds himself with low regard, much lower than that of Rippleclan, and is a rather straight and narrow tom - his mind set on serving his clan. He feels as if he has to make his family proud - especially that of his elder deceased brother, of whom he was named after. He can't bare to let his family down, and make them think any lesser of him. He respects every cat in his clan a great deal - no matter where they came from, clan-born or not. As long as they serve their clan to the best of their ability, Flintmask will consider them a great ally, and a good asset to the clan, allies he would risk his life to protect.
    Within the clan while doing duties, he can come off as a bit of a klutz, accidentally messing things up or forgetting entirely to do something. He can misplaces things such as moss and reeds he just collected, and can easily trip over the tails of others cats. He may appear to be a bit of a burden for some - especially cats who hold short tempers - but he always tries to make it up to them for getting in the way, often doing so by offering his share of prey for the day. He can be described as being too kind, as well as a bit too submissive towards other cats. He's also rather cheerful, a cat to never damper his own day, or anyone else with his problems - although he wouldn't try too hard to cheer another cat up if they didn't want it.
    Flintmask can also hide his happy and go-lucky self when it comes to cats outside the clan. If he needs to gather something for the clan, he can portray himself as being mysterious and distant, although he doesn't particularly like to do this. He has to hold his true self back for the sake of the clan, as the others say. Now this can come in handy - he may try to get close to other clan cats in order to learn their weaknesses, the one thing the warrior code warns. He knows his leader only uses this information if a battle is brought to them - but this tom still doesn't feel too good about it. He feels as if its against his code as a decent individual, putting on a somewhat false identity. But he knows its for the sake of the clan, in the end.
    He also tends to be more of a lover, and not a fighter. Despite his skills, Flintmask would rather sort issues out with words and reason rather than tooth and claw. He knows in certain circumstances, however, that this isn't possible - for example, when it concerns loners or rogues, or there is tension between two clans. Clan life is bound to have battle and bloodshed, and no matter how much he hates this, he does have to accept it. However, within his own clan, he does his best to always help out in tense situations - trying to butt in if it looks like two cats are about to argue or fight, which more often than not happens in leafbare, when there's little prey. Things are bound to get tense in camp - but if Flintmask can help it, he will step in to try and defuse the situation promptly.

Flintcry's Message: "Alright, its sun-up, Flintmask. You've earned your rest."
    The blue tom jerked his head up at the soft words of Yewstar, the dark grey tabby having come out of her den.
    "Sun-up? Already?" he murmured, blinking the sleep from his eyes and rising stiffly to his paws. He shook his pelt, and it dawned on him - the young tom was finally a warrior, a full-fledged warrior of Rippleclan...his vigil was over.
    "Thanks Yewstar, but I think I'll wait for the deputy to organize patrols...I know I wont go on one today, but we both how whiny warriors can get." Flintmask added with amusement.
    Yewstar purred at that, the old she-cat nodding. "Yes...a splendid idea, then. You already sound like a wise warrior..." the she-cat drifted off into her own thought, and after a few moments, she just flicked her tail in farewell before turning and heading slowly back to his den, the new warrior noticing how stiff she moved.
    Weird...I wonder what that was about?

Flintmask had waited patiently outside the warriors den, allowing patrols to be made and cats to pass out of the den. It was Doveheart who came out of the den last, the warrior looking at the tom and purring. "Ah, if it isn't my apprentice, Flintpaw."
    That caused the tom to fluff his chest out proudly. "It's Flintmask now. My vigil's over." he stated, causing the pointed tom to purr.
    "As yes. I sorted you out a nest last night, it should still be soft, right by the entrance." Doveheart informed him, turning his gaze to look towards the dawn patrol, waiting for him. "Go get some rest - I have to go on patrol for now."
    The two exchanged quick goodbyes, before Flintmask entered the dim den. He found the nest Doveheart had made, distinguished by the fresh scent of moss. The fluffy tom purred to himself, settling down in the nest and tucking his paws under himself. There were only a few cats within the den still asleep, who hadn't been called for patrol. Flintmask was lucky no warriors were awake and conversing, comfortably placing his head down and curling his tail around his body. He deserved some rest - the vigil had left him exhausted and stiff.
    He was unaware of the barely visible starry cat, watching him from the shadows of the den.

-----

Flintmask's head shot up from where it lay, his fur bristling as a calm breeze swept through. No longer was the blue pointed tom nestled inside the warriors den, familiar scents surrounding him. Instead, the cat found himself in a dim forest, the grass underneath his paws pale - the backdrop was a series of blues, purples and dull, dim greens - Flintmask knew he was no longer in camp.
    "Hello? Can anyone hear me?" the tom called out, ears pricking for any sound of life. He took a few steps forward, scenting the air, to discover that there was no scent. How strange...
    A flash of movement in the corner of his eye caught his attention, and the warrior whipped his head around to see what appeared to be the shape of a cat, within a cluster of trees. As he approached, the cat noticed that this was no ordinary cat - this cat wasn't solid. Flintmask could see trees through the cats pelt, and as the cat noticed him, he was startled by the stars he noticed, scattered throughout this other cats fur. The cat was startled, but said nothing before they turned and bolted off, tail in the air.
    "Hey, wait!" Flintmask called desperately, chasing the cat - but his call fell on deaf ears.
    "Starclan cats do their best not to communicate with the living...she wont turn back to see you now."
    His ears flattened against his head, skidding to a stop and turning around, to encounter the cat that stood behind him. Like the one before, this cats pelt was covered in stars that moved and passed through his, his brilliant blue eyes meeting Flintmask's own. It took the blue pointed tom a moment or two to realise that this cat also had a very similar pelt - a bit darker compared to his own, even being as faded as it was. It was almost as if Flintmask knew this cat, despite never meeting him...
    "Flintcry? Is...is that your name?"
    The starry tom gave a purr, nodding as he settled down. "Yes, I see that you've heard of me...from what I can tell, our dear parents weren't so easy to forget me, Flintmask."
    "Were you the one who brought me...here? Is this Starclan, then, if you're here?" he only gained a nod from his deceased brother,
    who flicked his tail in amusement at the questions.
    "You're smart. This is Starclan...and I suppose you could say I brought you here...but you came here yourself, also. Not that you're dead or anything." Flintcry mewed. "It's rather hard to explain. But we hold a bond closer than just family. I know many - including our parents, believe that I'm the one within your body."
    Flintmask was silent, trying to absorb all he was being told by the other tom. "We truly are connected...but not in the way everyone thinks. What we have is unique, much like our appearances being so similar." Flintcry paused, before closing his eyes.
    "That is why you were named after me. I think our parents sensed something was Starclan's doing."
    "Starclan did this?" Flintmask questioned, getting a nod in return.
    "Starclan took me for a purpose...for the same purpose that you were born. Every cat in Rippleclan will play a role, but I believe you will play one of the biggest of them all, when the time comes."
    Flintmask asked what he was talking about - but the tom only gave him a simple-cut answer. One that provided no insight.

"You will know when the time arises. But one thing is for certain, Flintmask...lead a different path than the one I traveled. There, you will find everything you desire to know." he meowed, and Flintmask saw the tom begin to fade.
    "Everyone believes we should be the same cat...that you should be like me, how I was before coming to Starclan. But they're wrong, you have no need to follow their expectations. Become your own cat. Follow your own path."
    Before Flintmask could get a word out, the tom faded, and his surroundings turned dark and black, lulling the cat into a dreamless sleep.
    "I'll always be here, Flintmask."

Last edited by wolf ;; on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:21 am, edited 12 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Username: wolfpack12
Cat's Name: Rainkit, Rainpaw, Rainsong
Cat's gender: she-cat
Clan Thread: Crescentclan

Prompt:

Name origin:

Rain - Her mother was a loner, who had sought for refuge within Crescentclan's territory. At first the clan was hesitant, as they did not know of what her intentions were. Neither did they know on if she was truly alone. However, they soon agreed, upon realising that the she-cat was expecting kits. Offering her a place within the nursery, so that she may rest and regain her strength. It was during the middle of a storm, when the kits finally came. Three in total, two toms and one she-cat. All thankfully healthy, much to the relief of both their mother and the clan cats who had taken them in. The toms were named Ash and Jake, while the she-cat was given the name 'Rain'. Both in honour of the weather she had been born in, and because of how her fur colour seemed to resemble the weather itself.

Song - While the rest of her family had long since left Crescentclan's territory, she chose to remain. Due to the fact that she wished to become a warrior. Something that both her mother and siblings were proud of. While her training wasn't always easy, and sometimes tiring by the end of the day. Rainpaw proved to be quite a fast learner. Correcting her mistakes whenever she could. Yet, despite her serious appearance, she was also a kind and good natured clanmate. Sometimes being seen either playing a game of moss ball with the kits, or intently listening to an elders story. But it was her voice that made her stand out. For while her voice can be quite loud at times, its tone was also soothing and warm. Which in turn helps keep kits calm during thunderstorms, and helps her fellow apprentices sleep after a stressful day. It is because of both this and her kind hearted nature, that had helped gain her the suffix, 'Song'.

Personality:

She is mostly seen as being calm. Especially when it comes to stressful situations. Often either being seen near the nursery, reassuring the queens and their kits or talking to the elders. It is because of this kind of calmness, that has allowed her to gain a strong patience. Mainly because her calm attitude, helps keep her mind clear. Therefore, allowing her to calmly deal with those who are either causing a scene or are extremely annoying. She is also seen as being quite friendly. Whether it is either sharing a joke with a clanmate, or simply hanging out with friends on a patrol. Even offering a shoulder to cry on, if one really needed comforting. No matter who you are, clan cat or loner, you could always count on her to be there for you. But if there is one thing, she is deeply know for. It is her protective nature. Often putting her own life at risk, in order to get both her loved ones and clanmates to safety. Not to mention, that she would stand up to others, if she saw them picking on an innocent cat.

However, she can also be quite maternal, when around the younger cats. While she isn't a mother herself, she still worries for them. Which is why she would sometimes either offer helpful tips during training, or tell a story near the end of the day. Something that both the apprentices and kits appreciate. Yet, much to everyone's surprise, she can also be quite sarcastic. Especially when it comes to certain situations. Mainly just to try and lighten the mood, or to simply annoy someone. Although, she does make sure that when she is being sarcastic, she doesn't say anything that may end up hurting someone. Since some words just can't be taken back. However, she can become quite sceptical at times. Often remaining unconvinced, when someone accuses another of something they haven't done. Making her have her doubts about their truthfulness.

If someone pushed her past her limit, then she can become quite aggressive. Often lashing out at someone, if they were the one who had caused her to snap. Even saying a few things, that she would come to regret later on. In order to calm down, she would just abruptly leave the safety of her clans camp. Just to have some time spent alone. She would only return, once she has cooled down. Only to then apologise to whoever it was she had offended. However, like everyone else, even she has her own insecurities. One of which, is that she fears her clan will eventually abandon her. Mainly because sometimes she feels useless, especially when a clanmate has died. Therefore, she fears that she will no longer be needed, and tossed out.

First day as an apprentice:

Rainpaw released an annoyed groan, from where she had landed on the ground. Watching with angry blue eyes, as the mouse scurried away. The small prey being nothing more than a brown blur, as it disappeared into the nearest hole in the ground. Her fiery gaze then redirected itself to behind her, as her mentor stepped out of the bushes. The spotted tom trying his best to hide his chuckles, as he approached the younger cat." You look like you've been thrown through a hedge", he said, teasingly. Using his tail to brush away the leaves that clung to the she-cats long fur. Ignoring the look she gave him, as he continued to pull out one or two small twigs with his teeth. Releasing an annoyed huff, the blue lynx point sat down. Allowing Leopardclaw to continue removing the twigs and leaves from her coat." Ha, ha, very funny", she replied. Her pupils narrowing a little, as her tail tip twitched from side to the other. Her ears flat against her head.

Releasing a small sigh, Leopardclaw simply shook his head, before sitting down next to the she-cat. He didn't really blame her for how she acted. Considering that it was her first day as an apprentice. Therefore, it wasn't much of a surprise, when she darted after the first thing she saw. Glancing down at his apprentice, he then gently nudged her with his shoulder." Hey, cheer up, not everyone's first day goes the way they wanted it to, mine sure didn't, I ended up falling into the river", he added. Earning what he assumed to be a muffled laugh from his companion. That was the thing about the tom, no matter what the situation, he always seemed to be able to make others laugh. It was one of the things Rainpaw was grateful for, even if she didn't always show it. Casting a curious look up at the older tom, she tilted her head to the side." Really? You, the 'great and mighty' Leopardclaw, fell into the river?", she asked.

The spotted tom couldn't help but smile, at his apprentice's sarcastic tone. Before casting a gaze back down at her and nodded, amber eyes meeting blue." Yes, although, I did nearly give our leader a heart attack when I did, besides, I 'flew' in, more than fell in, all I'll say is that we both looked like drowned rats", he replied. Even though the young she-cat was silent, and he couldn't quite see her face. He could already tell, that she was trying very hard on not to both smile and laugh at what was said. Mainly because her head ducked down a little, and her shoulders seemed to be slightly trembling from the effort." Come on, we'll try again, this time try to keep down wind of your prey, and to keep your body flat to the ground, otherwise they'll see you coming before you can even move", he added. Before standing up, and heading off in another direction. Sniffing the air for possible prey, so that Rainpaw could have a second chance.

Rainpaw nodded, before silently following after him. Both cats walking in comfortable silence, as they tried to pinpoint a possible target. Just as the young she-cat was about to give up hope, and suggest on heading back. Leopardclaw had stopped abruptly in front of her. Causing the young cat to bump into his back leg, due to paying too much attention to the ground. Peering around the older tom, she followed his gaze to the small clearing in front of them. Sure enough, there were a group of rabbits feeding on the long grass. None of which, have seemed to notice the presence of the two cats, at least not yet. The spotted tom glanced back at his apprentice, before silently giving the signal for her to follow him. Both silently sneaking into the nearby bushes for cover. Before placing a paw on the younger cats back, and pushing down a little so that she was flat on the ground." Remember what I said, keep yourself flat, now when it comes to advancing, make sure that your claws aren't out, otherwise they'll catch on a twig and will alert them, once your close enough, wait for the right moment to strike, before going in for the kill", he whispered.

Rainpaw glanced back at him, before nodding in understanding. She then turned her attention back towards the rabbits in front of them. Slowly and cautiously moving forwards, in order to not cause too much noise. Once or twice she had to stop, just to make sure that the wind was still in her favour. Upon reaching the edge of her cover, blue eyes searched the group for an easy target. Upon noticing a rabbit with a limp, she then tensed her muscles. Taking her mentors words to heart, as she waited for her unsuspecting prey to grow closer. Once the rabbit was close enough, that was when she struck. Moving like a snake, as she sprang forwards. Before digging her claws into the ground, as she turned to chase her prey. Urging her small legs to move faster, as both predator and prey neared the treeline. Taking a deep breath, the blue lynx point launched herself forwards. Using up the last of her strength, to give herself the speed she needed. Knowing that if the rabbit made it to the other side of the bush, there was no hope of catching it.

It wasn't till she felt her fangs sink into its neck, thus killing it, did she realise she had succeeded. Lifting her head in both pride and joy, she then turned her attention back towards her mentor. Who looked just as proud as she was. The rest of the rabbits, now having long since ran." I did it! Leopardclaw, I actually did it!", she said, her voice muffled by her catch. Happiness filling her voice, as she quickly walked towards the older tom. A light bounce in her step. The spotted tom couldn't have felt more proud of the young she-cat, than at this very moment. Releasing a warm chuckle, as he met her halfway. Before giving a nod of approval, as he regained control of his emotions." Ha, yes, I can see that, well done, Rainpaw, and a very good kill indeed, come on, I think its trying to rain, and we don't want that to dampen our spirits now, do we?", he replied. Both cats now looking up at the darkening sky, as one of two water droplets began to fall from the grey clouds.

" Come on, I'll race you back, that's if your not too tired", he added. Earning a playful glare from the younger cat, as both got into starting positions. With him offering to carry the rabbit back, due to the fact that its weight would probably slow her down. Not to mention that he wanted to make it fair. To which the young cat agreed to. Once ready, both cats darted back the way they had came. In order to avoid being caught in the weather. However, neither seemed to care too much, as they ran side by side. Occasionally trying to 'accidentally' know the other, so that they could get a lead over the other. By the time they arrived back at camp, both were tired and exhausted. Not to mention the rain was starting to come down a whole lot more heavier now.

Rainpaw took her kill from Leopardclaw, before quickly making her way over to the fresh kill pile. Pride in her step, as she ignored the ice cold water that began to drench her coat. Once that was done, she then made her way toward the apprentice's den. Only to stop short, upon hearing someone yell her name. Upon glancing back, she realised it was one of the kits, who was stood within the entrance to the nursery. Smiling a tiny bit, the blue lynx point quickly made her way over. Ducking down after the kit, as they made their way further into the nursery. She didn't really need to ask, since she already knew on what she was being called for. She then briefly shook her fur out, before walking towards the small group of kits who were gathered near their mothers. This normally happened when a storm came, since it made it hard for the younger cats to sleep peacefully. She knew her fellow apprentices wouldn't have much trouble, when it came to sleeping. But from her own experiences within the nursery, during a storm. She knew it wasn't quite the same for the kits. Besides, judging by the looks they were giving her, she could tell they were curious about her first day as an apprentice. She did promise to tell them earlier after all, before she left with Leopardclaw. Smiling a little, the blue lynx point settled herself down, and began to tell her tale.
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Username: Jack Cat's Name: Minkstep Cat's gender: Female Clan Thread:Sootclan
name origin: Minkstep got her name when a mink was found at the top of the prey pile, Minkstep was the only kit born in her litter and really
the only kit besides the new come apprentices. Her mother had a feeling it was an omen that she was special due to mink not normally
hunted and taken as prey. Some thought she was crazy, some thought she was right, Minkstep is a bit embarrassed because of this but wears her name with pride.
Personality MinkStep is a generally laid back cat, she doesn't throw many hissy fits. She looks at both sides of the arguments,
She's often the one to help calm others down and helps out as often as possible She's a motherly figure and loves the thought of being one, she's a caring, sweet cat but if threatened she will bear her claws to protect who she loves and her clan mates. Minkstep can be a bit emotional but she tends to hide it behind a happy soft smile, while it doesn't happen very often she can tend to let it show to a few select cats. Finally she's patient, a good trait to have. She's usually given bad tempered apprentices due to her being so patient, while she isn't the best at training fighting she's a well rounded cat.
First day as a mentor: Minkstep's first day of being a mentor was just as exciting as it was for her apprentice, she was happy for Sootstar's choice. Flintpaw was a small cat, Had good stamina and quick attacks as she had studied him when he was playing with the other kids. She wanted to make him the best he could be, they explored the territory and not to her surprise he stayed by her side only taking short breaks While most of the day was just showing Flintpaw the ropes and the territory they did spot a vole and she had quickly taught him not to lower his tail and swish his paws around so the vole would be looking for a snake. She was so proud that he caught it, she proudly strolled into camp with him bouncing behind. As Flintpaw was showered in compliments she remembered with Sootstar came up behind her and said "Nice job, I knew I made the right choice with you mentoring him." She'll never forget that day.
Last edited by kittykore on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:59 pm

reserve
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Username: ki-Neko animura
Cat's Name: Fadingkit - Fadingpaw - Risingstorm
Cat's gender: male
Clan Thread: Mountainclan

Prompt:
- Personality - A generally optimistic male he loved to be alive and free. One of his favorite things was to race the other kits across camp, causing just enough trouble. He would have been a great apprentice if not for the disease that took him out of the race. But even through his sickness he remained happy and optimistic loving to tell stories of far off places and felines.

- Name Origin -
when Risingstorm was first born he was originally named Fadingkit due to the fading stripes covering his pelt. As he grew, the name stuck true, but not because of his pelt. When he became apprentice age he began to grow weak, he had little energy to move more than a few feet and even that left him breathless. The medicine cat did what he could to help the small apprentice but it seemed that fate had other plans.

One night a group of rogues attacked Mountainclans old camp, under the cover of a bad thunderstorm. They were able to round up most of the cats, dragging Fadingpaw out of the medicine cat den. This caused the apprentice to use whatever energy he had to fight, but it was to no avail. His heart stopped and no matter what the medicine cat did he could not get the apprentices heart to start again. Because of Fadingpaws optimistic attitude and fun loving nature the medicine cat cried out and a lightning bolt struck. The bolt restarted Fadingpaws heart and the apprentice came back, while killing the medicine cat. he attacked the closest rogue and because of the chaos Mountainclan was able to get the upper hand. That same night Fadingpaw was renamed to Risingpaw and only a few moons later he became Risingstorm.

As a warrior Risingstorm does was he can to keep spirits high. He has an exceptionally strong connection with any sick cats and goes leaps and bounds to make sure they are happy. He believes that the medicine cat gave his life to bring Risingstorm back and vowed that while he had no clue how to be a medicine cat he would still look out for the sick. Whenever the camp is attacked he is the first to defend the medicine cat den.

Last edited by ki-neko animura on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` )) #0320

Postby Brawny » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:35 pm

username max,
    cat's name stormcatcher
    cat's sex male
    my clan cedarclan
    name origin
    stormcatcher was given his prefix by his mother, who named him storm simply for his grey coat and his tabby markings, the colour resembling a storm cloud, and his stripes similar to bolts of lighting. he was given his suffix for how his remarkable hunting skills. he could occasionally bring even more prey than his mentor very early into his apprenticeship and is very obviously a natural hunter.
    personality
    stormcatcher is a very kind, honest cat. he is reserved and doesn't speak often, though when he does, he is very sensible and intelligent and always states his opinion, not very concerned about what others will think. it's ordinarily a good idea to listen to what he has to say. however, stormcatcher can get very paranoid and anxious in stressful situations and is very cowardly, much preferring to run away in times of danger. if he bonds with another cat he will be very clingy and possessive of them. and, despite him being a very caring cat, he short-tempered and will become upset when he does not get his way.
Last edited by Brawny on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brawny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me