♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:31 pm

raelyn wrote:there's a cute boy in my history class and I've never spoken to him directly and we sit on opposite sides of the class, but I constantly stare at him and it's so weird fjdhsjhd I don't know what to do

You could say "hi" to him.

TornHeart wrote:Hi! I keep having anxiety attacks when I think about my crush.. He knows that I like him because my friend made it super obvious and he even said he knew yet we talk like nothing happened and I feel super awkward. He said he doesn't hate me but I'm not sure.. I need help because the anxiety is to much for me and most days I feel extremely sick and awkward and I don't know what to say or do.
Should I ask him out?
Should I ignore it?
Should I be crying?
I love him and I don't think I could move on...

So he knows how you feel and the most he's done is say "I don't hate you" and otherwise ignores it? Between that and you giving yourself way too much anxiety over this, I think it's time to take some space away from him for your own health. If you're really having anxiety attacks, those are exhausting on the body. Taking a break might help you see the bigger picture as well as be able to keep your body healthier and not on the edge of exhaustion and illness all the time. Honestly, I'm a little afraid of you really not reacting well if you ask him out and he says no. =x
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:57 pm

i have a crush on three boys in my class (i swear im not desperate). i liked the first boy (let's call him c) since the start of the year until now and he is just so precious but I am not sure i like him that much anymore.
    the second child (a) is also very precious and ive liked him since november or something like that and the third boy (cn) before christmas c:

so in my English and business class I sit beside c! i don't sit beside a or cn in any classes but they are very close! For example in English a sits behind me and in business cn sits in front of me.

in English we do a lot of pairwork and group work, so my current group is cn, c, some other guy and me. we are working on a drama and holy crap cn is very precious.

c knows that I like him and probably doesn't like me because a not so friend of mine but not an enemy kept on telling him to go out with me which im guessing pissed him off haha.

i always blush when im around them and love making conversation with them. One of my very close friends likes pushing me into them and almost pushed me down the stairs because I was standing behind a going down the school stairs.

Anyways long story short I want to know how can I kind of hint to them that I like them? Especially to A?
    a is a very chill boi who likes coffee :p hes shorter than me tho xP
    cn is also a lil kitten boi because he likes to sleep a lot (I've called him a cat before through messages)

my username is actually to do with a because he's short so I have a codename which is meerkat soo ya
    my friends and I have a nickname for them all which is "baguette" for some reason (our other friend has loaf and we used to have buns and rice) it's just a cute lil codename for them haha

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akatsuki » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:44 am

Is it normal to feel nauseous in the morning(and sometimes in the afternoon) on the way to school whenever I happen to think about him? Or when I’m going to see him

Maybe it’s anxiety but it happens like almost every day in the week and it starting to really bother me
they. | them.
she. | her.
he. | him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR
BLM
link here
©
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
I love
and appreciate
you ♡
Image Image
Akatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taffy; » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:17 am

taffydilla. wrote:
so I like this guy, and he was at my old middle school so technically
I do know him irl...

but he goes to a different high school then me, so we only talk through
text. and i would love to meet up with him and see if he became cuter
however my parents would HATE me if I met up with a guy even if he
was a friend and ahHHH i rlly like him but it's hard to have a relationship
through texts and messaging online. i wanna meet him face to face ghHH

i also wanna flirt with him a bit. would that be weird? too obvious?
maybe some playful flirting?? idk????
taffy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeontan.o » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:23 am

1st)So i Had 2 crushes and (Just so you know your gonna cringe prob Cuz imma dumb blob)
So back then i played aj along with one of my crushes. My friend liked him too. and we were good friends and one of my other other friends had an aj acc and he knew the password we were talking about my friend who liked my crush. Then he went on my other other friends acc and said whose (name of my friend) crush? And i thought ya'know that was my othe rother friend so i said the name of my crush then a sec later he appeared and he knew so i had to tell him too ;-; when we were at school i was very awkward.

2) Not much just he slapped me for trying to help him when he was ingured.
Hello! I am Yeontan.o! I am a Blink, A.R.M.Y, and I'm venturing out to other K-Pop Groups. Luv Y'all bai!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 11 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
yeontan.o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Akatsuki » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Akatsuki wrote:Is it normal to feel nauseous in the morning(and sometimes in the afternoon) on the way to school whenever I happen to think about him? Or when I’m going to see him

Maybe it’s anxiety but it happens like almost every day in the week and it starting to really bother me

Reposting since I need to know please
Thanks
they. | them.
she. | her.
he. | him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FR
BLM
link here
©
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
I love
and appreciate
you ♡
Image Image
Akatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gudetama » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:27 pm

i really want a boyfriend, but like idk what to do. I am extremely insecure about myself (ex. face, body, personality) and think that I am really ugly. I feel that no one will ever want me. Sometimes the insecurity goes so deep that i wont talk to anyone for days, because i feel that i am not worth it. I cant ever wear a t-shirt anymore, because i am scared that people can see my flab. I never wear shorts. Honestly i dont feel like myself anymore. It really sucks.

If i dont even want myself, how will someone else want me?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i am gudetama! send me a trade!
I love trading!
Blue Sorbet Auction!! - Trading Thread
Dreamies!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬{ I'm }▬▬▬▬
TOO!TOO!TOO!
━━━L-A-Z-Y
im always looking for store pets!
gudetama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:48 pm

Akatsuki wrote:Is it normal to feel nauseous in the morning(and sometimes in the afternoon) on the way to school whenever I happen to think about him? Or when I’m going to see him

Yeah, sounds like that's more anxiety than having a crush.

taffydilla. wrote:
so I like this guy, and he was at my old middle school so technically
I do know him irl...

but he goes to a different high school then me, so we only talk through
text. and i would love to meet up with him and see if he became cuter
however my parents would HATE me if I met up with a guy even if he
was a friend and ahHHH i rlly like him but it's hard to have a relationship
through texts and messaging online. i wanna meet him face to face ghHH

i also wanna flirt with him a bit. would that be weird? too obvious?
maybe some playful flirting?? idk????

You're overthinking, lol. Only you can answer if it'd be "weird" to flirt. I would think about why you don't want to be "too obvious" though, as that's an interesting reaction.

It's hard to do anything offline if you never invite him to do anything offline, though. If your parents would resist a single thing, maybe try a group thing. You invite a friend or two and see if he has a friend or two he wants to invite. Then try the mall or the movies or an ice cream shop or whatever.

☆ ember ☆ wrote:
i really want a boyfriend, but like idk what to do. I am extremely insecure about myself (ex. face, body, personality) and think that I am really ugly. I feel that no one will ever want me. Sometimes the insecurity goes so deep that i wont talk to anyone for days, because i feel that i am not worth it. I cant ever wear a t-shirt anymore, because i am scared that people can see my flab. I never wear shorts. Honestly i dont feel like myself anymore. It really sucks.

If i dont even want myself, how will someone else want me?

Do you talk to a professional about how badly you treat yourself? You shouldn't have to live like this.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:33 am

Something about my crush Chen Lately, I've been flirting with my crush I really think that she is sweet. She works in a clothing store in the mall of the city where I live. When I go to this particular mall, I go into this store and I see her I talk to it a bit and it's fun and everything. She's very pretty-blue eyes and blond hair, I think she's sweet. Of course I really want to be with her.. How do I do that I can talk to her more while she works in the store but not that she is busy with customers ..
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MICTIAN » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:47 am

leopardess 20 wrote:Something about my crush Chen Lately, I've been flirting with my crush I really think that she is sweet. She works in a clothing store in the mall of the city where I live. When I go to this particular mall, I go into this store and I see her I talk to it a bit and it's fun and everything. She's very pretty-blue eyes and blond hair, I think she's sweet. Of course I really want to be with her.. How do I do that I can talk to her more while she works in the store but not that she is busy with customers ..

I'm aromantic, so I find it difficult to like other people. I don't feel attraction, or have I ever felt a sexual reaction from my past partners, or even friends. I've been asked out before, but unfortunately, I had to turn them down, as I don't even think 'love', is a thing. I could say, 'I love you', to someone, and I wouldn't feel anything right after, and I'd feel like I had just lied right to their face. But, I do have some useful advice for you. Sense I am female as well, I know a lot of things about my own race. For one, try to make sure she's comfortable around you. Don't say anything too awkward, but don't be afraid to try and get a few laughs or giggles out of her. Don't be too straightforward, give her some time to warm up to you more. Try your best to impress her, but don't embarrass yourself. Stay out of fights and arguments with other people, girls don't like guys that startup problems. Relationships with troublesome juveniles usually end up in an abusive relationship or a very bad connection between the two sides. Always be kind, and willing to do what she wants. Girls like partners who love to have fun.
Last edited by MICTIAN on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Micti/Mic | She/Her
Hello! I am Mic! It's nice to meet you.
There really isn't much to say about myself,
but I guess I have a large interest
in hoarding, especially
horses and rats. I also,
love anime & manga!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━{ 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 }━━━

MICTIAN

My pets