Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby .cat » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:25 pm

sharpshooter wrote:
    Transparent spoilers:
    (kind of? These are more like speculations and theories based off of the events of Season 5)
    I have trouble explaining my thoughts clearly, but lists make it a LOT easier for me... so don't fret - this post isn't as long as it seems.

start --

Some major plot points that I believe will happen at some point or another:
    1. Lotor will betray Voltron and become one of the main, if not the main, villain
    2. Krolia will NOT die (I've been seeing this everywhere - trust me, it's not happening)
    3. The mystical creatures from the Rift will come into play somehow
    4. Along with the mystical creatures, alternate realities will also come into play.
    5. It will be discovered that there are others with at least some Altean blood.
    6. Acxa revealed to be related to Keith
      On the topic of Keith's family, Shiro might be revealed to be related to him somehow or at least have some type of relation with his father.
    7. The real Shiro will either get killed off (or something similar), or become more of a background character
    8. Keith will gain some galra traits and return to Team Voltron (both influenced by his mother)
    9. Lotor's denial about Haggar being his mother will eventually be his downfall.
    10. After Kuron is exposed, the ending lion positions will be:
      Black = Lance
      Red = Keith
      Blue = Allura
      Yellow = Hunk
      Green = Pidge

I'll gladly explain and provide evidence/reasoning if someone wants me to, but 'til that happens, those are my thoughts. ^^

end --

A little clip-it from ECCC that I thought was pretty cute - for some context, some of the VAs were talking about Lance's leadership development:
    Jeremy Shada (as Lance): Form Voltron!
    Josh Keaton (as Shiro): You're not even in the Black Lion, Lance.

ooh a lot of these are v interesting, i completely forgot about the rift creatures! [because they're clearly bringing up both altean alchemy and lotor's interest in honerva's experiments in this season, i think they'll definitely play an important role in the next seasons]. i also used to be v iffy about black paladin lance but it's growing on me but since me and my little brothers are hardcore shiro stans, i don't like to think he'll be replaced, die, or become a background character, but it could be a tragic possibility sjdflksjdf

also personal opinion, lowkey mention spoilers so its transparent: i personally think the chance of shiro being related to keith is vv low. [on krolia's side there's obviously almost no relation,
    she a whole alien and as far as we know shiro is 100% human (unless you count his arm rip),
    ] and apart from keith's dad having a similar face shape to shiro (the studio has common character models for lots of characters, ex. lance and keith which is visible during the pool scene, and when i look at these [x][x] they don't look v similar apart from the one v popular screencap people like to use when claiming that) plus i don't ship sheith as much but i don't consider it brotherly, their interactions don't seem inherently brotherly to me at all?? it irks me idk. BUT THIS IS ALL PERSONAL OPINION n i don't mean to offend anyone ofc ♥

clearly im inactive but follow me on
twitter @priveseokmin
its been fun cs!!
.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip ♡ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:57 am

Spoilers!

[I got up at 6am to watch all the new episodes
    before school, and when fake shiro yelled at
    lance in episode three I literally screamed at
    the TV lmao. Shiro had no right to yell at lance
    like that, he was just trying to say that they're
    all on the same side! >:0
    ]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 pm

Naxa wrote:I kinda ship it, but Shallura will always be otp.

Also, this is a little of topic but...I just recognized your avatar and username, their awesome btw.

Hey I love the gif in your sig! Awesome indeed!

Ok I need to write something, about clones, and their feelings.
It’s very clear that this fellow was made to believe he’s Shiro, whether or not that is the case. Now he has doubts about himself. Can you imagine that? Doubting the reality of who you are? I’m a little touchy about clones because when I was younger I watched Young Justice, and let’s just say there’s a clone sub-plot. What ended up happening to that clone, when he learned he was a clone... I really don’t want Shiro to go through that. It would really hurt to watch.

I know it will be hard, whatever happens, but I just don’t want him to be mistreated on the basis that he is a clone. He may be a clone, but he’s also Shiro. Remember that.

Also does anyone have theories about Lotor’s childhood because seriously I want to hear about him.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raspbby » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:35 am

LOTURA LOTURA LOTURA LOTURA

char | she/her

listo©flight rising
raspbby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raspbby » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:38 am

plus ultra wrote:
Naxa wrote:I kinda ship it, but Shallura will always be otp.

Also, this is a little of topic but...I just recognized your avatar and username, their awesome btw.

Hey I love the gif in your sig! Awesome indeed!

Ok I need to write something, about clones, and their feelings.
It’s very clear that this fellow was made to believe he’s Shiro, whether or not that is the case. Now he has doubts about himself. Can you imagine that? Doubting the reality of who you are? I’m a little touchy about clones because when I was younger I watched Young Justice, and let’s just say there’s a clone sub-plot. What ended up happening to that clone, when he learned he was a clone... I really don’t want Shiro to go through that. It would really hurt to watch.

I know it will be hard, whatever happens, but I just don’t want him to be mistreated on the basis that he is a clone. He may be a clone, but he’s also Shiro. Remember that.

Also does anyone have theories about Lotor’s childhood because seriously I want to hear about him.

also same i'm really interested in Lotor's childhood but I haven't really heard any theories about it so I wanna hear some too

char | she/her

listo©flight rising
raspbby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:32 pm

oKAY I JUST FINALLY GOT AROUND TO THE NEW SEASON AND M JUST
I am very passionate on hoping my purple son turns out to be a good guy??? like, lotor is doing so well rn and I love him n I know he's gonna be evil but I really hope he doesn't okay
and??? just, lil tiny lotor omg m super curious on his childhood now what
legit all I gathered from this season is that sam is cool and lotor is Best Boi and how lance needs love agk
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:31 pm

Ngl, when Matt walked into the get-away ship all angry, I thought he'd seen his dad's body or something. Like.... Cause it wasn't just angry, it sounded mournful.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:
Ngl, when Matt walked into the get-away ship all angry, I thought he'd seen his dad's body or something. Like.... Cause it wasn't just angry, it sounded mournful.

It'd make sense for him to feel grief over not finding his father, though - hearing that his father is so close only to find out that he isn't there... would hurt. It would hurt far more than I can express. He was definitely having a lot of thoughts running through his head, which would, more likely than not, include thoughts that his father is dead.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:19 am

.cat wrote:
    ooh a lot of these are v interesting, i completely forgot about the rift creatures! [because they're clearly bringing up both altean alchemy and lotor's interest in honerva's experiments in this season, i think they'll definitely play an important role in the next seasons]. i also used to be v iffy about black paladin lance but it's growing on me but since me and my little brothers are hardcore shiro stans, i don't like to think he'll be replaced, die, or become a background character, but it could be a tragic possibility sjdflksjdf

also personal opinion, lowkey mention spoilers so its transparent: [i personally think the chance of shiro being related to keith is vv low. on krolia's side there's obviously no relation (she a whole alien and as far as we know shiro is human lol),] and apart from keith's dad having a similar face shape to shiro (the studio has common character models for lots of characters, ex. lance and keith which is visible during the pool scene, and when i look at these [x][x] they don't look v similar apart from the one v popular screencap people like to use when claiming that) plus i don't ship sheith as much but i don't consider it brotherly, their interactions don't seem inherently brotherly to me at all?? it irks me idk. BUT THIS IS ALL PERSONAL OPINION n i don't mean to offend anyone ofc ♥

I can see where you're coming from, and respect your standpoint. When I made these predictions, I thought them through and used as much objective reasoning and interpretations as possible.
    Just like you, I don't like to think of Shiro being killed or replaced but... I can't realistically see many other options that would fit where the show is going?? Along with the fact that at least over half the show was already written before S1 even dropped - I'm saying this because it was told to us during this ECCC that Shiro was originally supposed to "exit the left stage", meaning that he died. Luckily, though, the main producers didn't allow that to happen due to Shiro being such a popular character *cough*moneymaker*coughcough*
    The thing is, this resulted in a lot of rushed plotlines and another setup for him to either get killed off (since the show is over halfway done, it would have a lot less effect on money and such) or become a background character - perhaps going back to the Garrison with Sam Holt once they find the real Shiro.

In response to the Shiro being related to Keith thing... there is no response. I might talk about it later but atm I'm too tired to shove all that evidence in a forum post. I hope the other thing was good enough, though lmao

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:

my sisters and I thought the same thing XD I felt so scammed (not that, I wanted the dad to be dead but I MEAN THE WAY HE LOOKED-)

--

I can't even with prince lotor
    he's
    just

ok guys lets not forget about his introduction
    he's literally a fake :( it's hurting my heart bc allura actually seems to be falling for him and ajsfhfks LISTEN TO YOUR GUTS GIRL but I mean they would make the prettiest babies ShOT

this season has been fun qvq
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me