Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Adopt a Newbie

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:39 am

Username: surrounded by idiots
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): just english
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: i mainly help people over pm ,, so i cannot provide any links, sorry.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: on other websites that i am a part of ,, such as wajas ,, i have helped new players get used to the forums ,, rules ,, and how the website generally works. i enjoy helping people out. it is just in my nature to provide a helping hand to anyone needing it. i am friendly ,, patient ,, and understanding. i believe that i would be good at being a new user adopter.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: i am mostly active on friday ,, saturday ,, sunday ,, and wednesday when i am able to get to my laptop. usually i can get on in the afternoon and evening from around three p.m. est to ten p.m. est. but on other days i can also be active during those hours since i have a phone as well,, allowing me to get onto chicken smoothie through its mobile friendly website.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): i am willing to adopt five new users ^^
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes ,, i have read all of the information provided and understand it.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: always!
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby ClownTeeth » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:58 am

Username: SnakeDad

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): French

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I have, but it's all over the place here and there!

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I think i should be allowed to adopt a newbie because i personally think i'm very patient, Friendly and kind, and know the basics and beyond rules of cs! I also have done previous roles in showing the basics of things in real life as well, and i love making friends. Lastly i'm on regularly and therefor would be able to answer questions as quickly as possible :)

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: 24/7 on weekends, but weekdays i have school which starts from 8:20 and ends at 3:20, but even then i use my free time to browse cs during my breaks :)

How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): The max number! i'm fine with as many need me.

Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes! No questions from me

Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yes of course!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jax - Clown
He/him | Hellenist | ND Adult

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TH
• • •
FR
• • •
credit
• • •

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ClownTeeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undorabbit » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:03 am

Username: undorabbit
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I'm fluent in english.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend showed it to me
What do you like best so far?: I like the oekaki and the pets~
Any questions?: What is a wishlist?
oliver

ImageImageImageImage

current obsessions: 魔法 少女 | blood bank | ユーリ!!! on ice
[/size]
undorabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepish » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Username: Samn

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): Chinese & German;

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: yes, but i helped them over pms so i cannot provide links;

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: i'm very patient, and i love helping other people out. i love meeting new people; helping when others are in need. i'm a social and friendly person, and hopefully i'll be able to help with those who asks questions about how to do things in cs !

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: it varies; around late afternoons to evenings. [6 PM to 9 PM CST] for about 30 minutes to an hour, but it changes a lot. mostly depends if i remember to get on haha, but also if i have a bunch of college work;

How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): at least 2 newbies

Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes

Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: of course!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sleepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:56 am

Username: axelandria
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): (Quebec) french

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I adopted a newbie last year, but they never responded. I've searched through my pms, but was unable to find any related to this, likely because I deleted them. I helped fennec <3 figure out some oekaki functions over pm, and I coded their signature. EDIT;; helped someone find out how fast pets grow.

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I really want to help someone else on this site. no one helped me when I was first on chickensmoothie, and it took me a long time to figure everything out. this is probably why I often search through the CS Help, Suggestions, and Problems forum, trying to find questions I can answer correctly. I really like talking to others and just chit chatting (I even have a pm folder for it), and I'm not shy of giving away my drawing/coding services for free. I'd be glad to help someone any way I can.

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I get online almost every day, if I can. Mondays I'm online from 4-6pm, Wednesdays 4-5:30pm and 8-8:30/9pm. all other weekdays I'm online from 4-6pm and 7-8/9pm. weekends- I'm online Saturday afternoons and evenings, Sundays are unreliable.

How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): two.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: always.
Last edited by axelandria on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkhalo911 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:37 am

Username:darkhalo911
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:N/A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?:I was looking for something that was like neopets but not neopets and found this
What do you like best so far?:the beautiful art by users and the designs for the pets
Any questions?:well I kinda have a lot but I guess my biggest one is just kinda where to start
the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.-mewtwo
darkhalo911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:43 pm

darkhalo911 wrote:Username:darkhalo911
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:N/A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?:I was looking for something that was like neopets but not neopets and found this
What do you like best so far?:the beautiful art by users and the designs for the pets
Any questions?:well I kinda have a lot but I guess my biggest one is just kinda where to start

To start, I would check out the Newbie Guide: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1455607
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxesRbeautiful » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Username: Foxesrbeautiful

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I've always been generally helpful, specifically in trades. I've previously had newbies in this program, years ago.

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I'd love to help somebody out! This is my favourite site and I've been visiting since I was little (seven years ago!!), so I know my way around. I'm a massive fan of trading and trading etiquette so I'm well prepared to answer questions about trading. I love surfing the forums and playing games so I'm ready to teach about that too!

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I've got notifications on so I'll always receive updates, whether I'm on the site or not. I'm free anytime to answer anything

How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 5!

Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes! (I've read it all a few times over the years)

Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! I'll always be as encouraging and caring as I can

Suggestion: Can you organise that each time you connect newbies to adopters, the adopters talk together too? That way anytime the adopter doesn't know an answer, they can ask the others :D
Please trade with me! I'm free to talk to and answer any questions. I've been around since 2011.
I love this game so much, I grew up on CS
FoxesRbeautiful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C4tastrophe » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:47 am

I have joined this game last night, and have gotten a basic grasp of it, but I am still slightly confused.
Username: Okicat
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: N/A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I heard it on Youtube, along with from some friends.
What do you like best so far?: I really enjoy the dedication of the community as I can see, and I enjoy the species and designs of the pets, some of them are really fascinating.
Any questions?:
I am confused about the forum:

1. How do you make a thread?
2. What is a bump? What is necessary about it?
C4tastrophe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kīlljoy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:02 am

Username: Repressedemu

How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: My friend recommended it before I quit flight rising
What do you like best so far?: The designs of the pets
Any questions?:
None at all!
“A wise man once told me, 'family don't end in blood.' But it doesn't start there either. Family cares about you, not what you can do for them. Family is there, for the good, bad, all of it. They got your back, even when it hurts. That's family.”
Kīlljoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me