Longneck Fanclub!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Platypus for #600?

Yay!
62%
or
29%
Nay!
10%

Total votes : 21

Re: Longneck Fanclub! {Now Open!}

Postby crucifying. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:37 pm

sixx. wrote:hey guys, i think i'm gonna have an hour of free backgrounds for longnecks! if you have a longneck and want a different background for it, pm me and i will customize you a background! i have nothing to do, so i figure this will give me some practice as well! this will be a special (side) event thing that i'll be offering every now and again. i hope this is okay!

i've changed it to slot openings rather than an hour. there's 4 slots per opening of this (side) event. currently there are only 2 slots open! <3
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:38 pm

may I snag an opening please? :D
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Aphotic wrote:
ThePaintedPitBull wrote:Oh, and just an quick announcement every one, starting tomorrow there will be a change in the rarity system! ^^ You’ll hear more on that tomorrow. It shouldn’t change much about previously made Longnecks, except for some Extremely Rares

That doesn't sound like a bad idea! I know the current rarity system has led to the rarities being a bit skewed, so hopefully whatever changes are made can help resolve that a bit.

Yep! Our artist Fiern came up with it ^^ It should cut down the extremely rares a bit, or at least enough to where we can get the rarities even again

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:52 pm

σptιmus primє wrote:
    may I snag an opening please? :D

certainly! please pm which longneck & what kind of background!

on a side note, i think something needs to be implemented with the numbers on the longnecks. (by this i mean when an artist creates one and it's "longneck #193" or something along those lines) it's becoming very confusing to see which number is next, between customs, the nursery and main lines, it's almost unmanageable. ^^ maybe certain artists post on certain days or something? i think we should perhaps brainstorm some ideas!
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:13 pm

sixx. wrote:-snip-
on a side note, i think something needs to be implemented with the numbers on the longnecks. (by this i mean when an artist creates one and it's "longneck #193" or something along those lines) it's becoming very confusing to see which number is next, between customs, the nursery and main lines, it's almost unmanageable. ^^ maybe certain artists post on certain days or something? i think we should perhaps brainstorm some ideas![/size]

I’m not opposed to the idea of discussing it. Maybe PM me? You could add some of our more active artists too if you like ^^

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aphotic » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:16 pm

sixx. wrote:on a side note, i think something needs to be implemented with the numbers on the longnecks. (by this i mean when an artist creates one and it's "longneck #193" or something along those lines) it's becoming very confusing to see which number is next, between customs, the nursery and main lines, it's almost unmanageable. ^^ maybe certain artists post on certain days or something? i think we should perhaps brainstorm some ideas!

I'm not an artist, so I apologize for sort of intruding on this topic. But maybe making a thread, or using one of the already created threads, for artists to post what number longneck they recently created would work? So then, artists can post whenever they'd please but there'd a single place for everyone to reference when finding out what number they need to assign to the longneck they just created. If that makes any sense?
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goal Progress
Eat Me Dog Raffle!
My Longnecks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄xxxxxxx
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄xxxxxx
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄x
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
boo
i'm
a
ghost
x
x
x
x
x

x
{ Delora }
Imagexxxxxxxxxxx★Pixel Credit★
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Aphotic wrote:I'm not an artist, so I apologize for sort of intruding on this topic. But maybe making a thread, or using one of the already created threads, for artists to post what number longneck they recently created would work? So then, artists can post whenever they'd please but there'd a single place for everyone to reference when finding out what number they need to assign to the longneck they just created. If that makes any sense?

No need to apologize! It’s nice to hear feedback from active members of the community like yourself ^^ This is what I was thinking, but then I wondered if that would be too similar to the archive?

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AestheticDispleasure » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:20 pm

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:
Aphotic wrote:I'm not an artist, so I apologize for sort of intruding on this topic. But maybe making a thread, or using one of the already created threads, for artists to post what number longneck they recently created would work? So then, artists can post whenever they'd please but there'd a single place for everyone to reference when finding out what number they need to assign to the longneck they just created. If that makes any sense?

No need to apologize! It’s nice to hear feedback from active members of the community like yourself ^^ This is what I was thinking, but then I wondered if that would be too similar to the archive?

I really don't think so... It's kind of a more active way to keep everyone informed (if that makes sense)
xx
There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
───────────────────
Hullo! The name is Kitten,
but feel free to call me Kit!
I'm always open to trades
and PMs, so please don't be
a stranger! I don't bit, I
pinky swear! She/her
pronouns please. I'm just a
dorky senior with a love for
books, writing, fandoms, and
quite a bit more. I am always
open for a chat and would love
───────────────────
───────────────────
toyhou.se DeviantArt
Flight Rising Trades!
links links links links
───────────────────
───────────────────
to make new friends.
------------------------------
Cancer // Year of the Dragon
High school senior
Eclectic pagan // Witch
Taken // Bi // Poly
Currently writing my first
full length novel
Hamilton // Homestuck
PJO // Harry Potter
The Adventure Zone
───────────────────
───────────────────
PondClan
links links links links
links links links links ©
───────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxx
down at a typewriter and bleed- Ernest Hemingway
AestheticDispleasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:25 pm

•○Kitten○• wrote:
ThePaintedPitBull wrote:

I really don't think so... It's kind of a more active way to keep everyone informed (if that makes sense)

That’s true ^^

Would any of you happen to know where a thread like that would go? In the User-made adoptables - archives and other extra topics forum? Or somewhere else?

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:31 pm

i believe this forum topic (user-made adoptables - archives and other extra topics) would be fine, as it suits the requirements. i think what would be necessary is making it a sort of archive, but every time a longneck is posted, custom/nursery/adopt it needs to be posted on the thread with it's number to stop doubling numbers and to restrict confusion. that way it can remain updated by all artists, and assured that it's in order. it's just very confusing to me to find which number is which considering the amount of artists.
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me