Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

why me by Happily Wrathful

Artist Happily Wrathful [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

why me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:26 am

ive been up all night due to my jerk cat. idk what to do anymore

my cat refuses to leave my snakes cage alone
ive tried everything! ive sprayed him with water A LOT and although he hates it and runs away he just come right back 15 minutes later! i can do this anymore. and i hate having to spray him because i feel mean but its the only thing he listens to and honestly i just want to go to bed! and no i cant close my door, my dog is in my room and she is supposed to be guarding the house and the rule is if she is in anyone's room they have to leave the door open.

all i want is to go to bed but this darn cat, he even bit me. multiple times

like seriously ive only had the spray bottle for 4 days and its a rather large one and ITS ALREADY EMPTY
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: why me

Postby Lies With Needs » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:35 am

You should try getting a cage for the kitto! :3 That helped me with my cat
mostly inactive, much love <3
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:46 am

Just make sure your snek's cage has a secure lid and that the cage itself is heavy. Your cat won't be able to do anything, and you can sleep in peace. c:
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:07 am

Lies With Needs wrote:You should try getting a cage for the kitto! :3 That helped me with my cat

that could be a possibility but he might start meowing and never shut up T~T

Dia. wrote:Just make sure your snek's cage has a secure lid and that the cage itself is heavy. Your cat won't be able to do anything, and you can sleep in peace. c:

i actually need to get a new lid for my little guy because the mesh is very flimsy and it ripped from my cat sitting on it (used duct tape)

but the big reason he cant sit on the cage is that my cat currently has fleas we've been trying to get rid of and im scared hes gonna get fleas or their eggs in the cage. (if anyone knows a good way to get rid of fleas that would be great because we have tried almost everything T~T)

thanks for the suggestions <3
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

why me

Postby kipin » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:11 am

i don't know if this would be very helpful but cats often dislike the smell of citrus such as lemon or orange, and i know that multiple pet stores sell bottles of stuff that you can spray around the cage that will discourage the cat from going close. my friend used to have the same problem with her hamsters and that seemed to work:) hope you find a solution!
kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:28 am

ahh thats really helpful! thank you ill go buy some soon <3
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:16 pm

If you can’t get rid of your cats fleas I strongly recommend taking it to the vet. Fleas and flea dirt can get anywhere your cat goes including spreading to your dog. They’ll most likely prescribe a topical ointment that should kill all the fleas. At both animal control and the vet I work at now we use revolution and it worked well in both major and minor cases. I’m not actually a vet, I just clean and feed the animals, so I can’t give any reliable advice beyond this though.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Larkspur1678 wrote:If you can’t get rid of your cats fleas I strongly recommend taking it to the vet. Fleas and flea dirt can get anywhere your cat goes including spreading to your dog. They’ll most likely prescribe a topical ointment that should kill all the fleas. At both animal control and the vet I work at now we use revolution and it worked well in both major and minor cases. I’m not actually a vet, I just clean and feed the animals, so I can’t give any reliable advice beyond this though.

we have tried a ton of different medicines and stuff. we even tried a special oil that was meant for cats and instead all it did was irritate the fleas and my poor cat was in a ton of pain, either due to he fleas bitting him or he was allergic, we almost sued the company because of that. luckily the effects only lasted an hour since we quickly got him in a bathtub to wash the stuff off and after that, we threw the oil away. ever since my dad has been really cautious. I think we actually took him to a vet and they gave him a flea bath and gave us some medicine and we even flea bombed our entire house T~T the bath and medicine didn't work and he got fleas again shortly after. but of course the vet we went to was from pet co and those guys usually suck. ill try and see if we can get an appointment to a vet thats not from a pet store.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Yeah, my cats wouldn't leave the Guinea pig cage alone and unfortunately he ended up with some scratches, but he's fine now since I keep a towel over his cage so the cats can't stick their paws through. So like Dia said a sturdy lid would help if you're able to afford one, and a heavier cage is also a safe idea :>. Then with your flea problem my cats got fleas when we had adopted another cat, she had come into the house with fleas. My cats finally don't have fleas, after maybe two years of treatment? I'd suggest that if your cat is allergic to the fleas, don't let them pull their fur out, It's what my cat did and all the way up to his shoulders was almost bald, which is your cat likes to hang out outside on a porch or just outside in general, isn't good for the colder months and could make the cat sick. Anyway, Have you tried the medicine that you put behind their neck, almost to their shoulders? It lasts for about three months depending on the strength you get and did help my cats ( along with me giving them a bath probably once or twice a month or when they started itching like crazy.). I highly suggest the kind of medicine plus they can't lick it off, I don't know if we can send links on here, but if we can I can send you a link to the brand we use? Hopefully this kind of helps with your flea problem hah.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕟𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟, 𝕀 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕
ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤, 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥- 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:48 pm

he wasnt allergic to the fleas it was the oil we used T~T we did use that medicine and we tried using it for a year but it didnt work and it was extremely difficult to get it on my cat since he doesnt like to be held. my dad for two years every night combed my cats fur with a flea comb while using the medicine and giving him baths every once in a while. its almost like the fleas are just endless. i have a plan for next winter when there are not many fleas im going to have my dad flea bomb the house and try and give the animals flea baths and hopefully that will kill them all T~T. nd yeah i do need to get a new lid for my snake's cage. luckily i use a glass cage so its really heavy
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me