➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - updates on pg 658

Postby _Alex_ » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:14 am

no replies for now.

this viscet has been but up for readoption due to a lack of qualifying forms in the original contest.

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:27 am

@alex:Gonna do some art for that.A nice boy
@hooves event rare retiring.Thats a shame I really would have loved a Hooved baby

Hello hello everyone.I am calling out for some help on the legendary forum.I am asking for art,writing and coding help.Any and all is appreciated and I already have some amazing people helping me out.

I am mostly looking for a strong writer and will be more then happy to pay with cs and pets.

If your interested my pm’s are always open.And thank you in advanced.I really appreciate it.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:18 am

@Kydashing - That's kind of you to do! Good luck with relationships too.
@muttgirl310 - Your art is cute! <3
@Sixbane - Ramiel is nice aah. I love all the art you got.
@Sunlitsecrets - Congrats on all your cets, they're pretty!
@Mint Chip - I personally don't like hooves either way but I think being a roaming change might work out better?
@Gadgetrocks - Congrats on Aulelio! Always like seeing people get their first kids, reminds me of when I won Opal. c:
@mango marmalade,, - Good luck getting stubs!
@tiny little box - I hope you get some help with your form. <3

Don't have much to say really, just dropping in to introduce my new girl Joti! She's sort of like the mother of the guardians over on my last post, not biologically though. My notes are sort of a mess and I haven't sorted them out neatly anywhere but if you wanna know about her, you can message me.
Looking for someone to make my T2 custom! I've got some C$ if needed. <3

And just going to answer this question real quick.
Asked by ImogenEquine:
What are your viscets' favourite treats?
Alduin - Pancakes with maple syrup
Anise - Gingerbread
Augustus - Sourdough bread
Azalea - Pretzels
Blaze - Milk chocolate
Calypso - Mini pizza
Cora - Sour gummies
Edan - Shortbread
Finch - Strawberry icecream
Finn - Instant noodles
Freya - Biscuits with a cup of tea
Hazel - Cupcakes from her bakery
Lilura - Beef jerky
Opal - Flapjacks
Pax - Scones
Ray - Licorice
Ren - Lime jelly
Robin - Bubblegum
Sinashi - Brandy snaps
Thorben - Waffles
Ty - Breadsticks with cheese dip
Vasuki - Salted peanuts
Viper - Onion rings
Heliconia - Treacle
Ituha - Blackberries
Jezebel - Double chocolate chip cookies
Joti - Bagels
Kade - Mint
Kam - Toffee cheesecake
Kaylee - Chocolate truffle
Kenna - Pineapple
Kura - Hard candies
Lazuli - Shrimp
Leta - Candy floss
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:24 pm

@ABeardedDragon
Aulelio's favorite us roasted mango with Kimchi salt, and Raspberry's is jelly cookies.

Also, still looking for stubs :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby fromage » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:14 pm

No replies; wanted to do this!!

So I did this set of questions AGES ago where you had to dice roll for set of questions and write outcomes. I wanted to bring that back, but with different scenario than being on a ship!!!

Code: Select all
[size=85]Firstly choose five viscets and number them below:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)[/size]
Now with a [url=https://www.random.org/]dice[/url], set min to 1 and max to 5. Let's get started!

[b][size=85]The chosen five winners find themselves in the most of luxurious beach resort, complete with a butler, five star hotel, private beach, all that for entire week! How does they feel about it?[/size][/b]

[b][size=85]The weather starts becoming bad, it almost feels like a hurricane! The tide instantly washes (roll for 2 viscets) away into the sea, the coast guard ushers the rest(3 that wasn't picked) to their hotel, preventing them from any attempt to help; saying they will handle it.[/size][/b]

[b][size=85]The free request of virtually ANYTHING that (3 in the hotel) could wish for is offered out of apology. What will they wish for?[/size][/b]

[b][size=85]Oh! Look at that, the coast guard finally returned with the two that was swept away! Is there joy? Celebration? Regret? Disappointment? What do everyone(all five) feel about their return?[/size][/b]

[b][size=85]The wind outside starts becoming worse as time goes on, and something breaks through their window, hitting (roll for 1 viscet) out cold. Turns out it's a beach chair. [/size][/b]

[b][size=85]Yikes, the rain is coming down hard, beginning to flood into the room. Shouts of water dripping down through another floors is heard. What will (roll for 1, exclude the one that is out cold) do about it? [/size][/b]

[b][size=85]The window is still wide open, making it accessible for horrid winds and rain, though. Will (roll for 2, exclude one that's out cold and one that's helping with water issues) be able to help?[/size][/b]

[b][size=85]The police barges in, and accuses (last one that wasn't picked) of thievery of beach chair!! Will they be able convince them of their innocence or will they try to resist arrest?[/size][/b]

[b][size=85]Look at that, the entire wall is gone now, neat. It sweeps (roll for 3) out into the winds along with the wall, and random bits from the hotel or beach. What will they do? Are they still in the air or have they landed?[/size][/b]

[b][size=85]The floor breaks under (two that wasn't picked) due to being water logged and stress from the winds! Did they fall through multiple floors, or one? Did they meet any viscets? What do they do?[/size][/b]

[b][size=85]The whole thing is just coming apart, easily sliding the two off back onto the beach. The weather seemed to lessen into nothing but sunny and lack of clouds. How did all five feel about the entire disaster? The damaged hotel? Junk all over the beach?[/size][/b]

[b][size=85]Randomly enough, a hot dog cart rolls over with difficulty, offering the last dogs without buns to (roll for 2), and offers only condiments to (2 that was not picked), then a bun to (last 1). Will there be swapping going on, or are they content with what they have been given? Something else entirely?[/size][/b]

[b][size=85]Well that was a vacation gone wrong, but it turned out nice in the end maybe? Right..???[/size][/b]
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:50 pm

Firstly choose five viscets and number them below:
1) Lexington
2) Whirlpool
3) Wren
4) Leilani
5) Ordell

Now with a dice, set min to 1 and max to 5. Let's get started!

The chosen five winners find themselves in the most of luxurious beach resort, complete with a butler, five star hotel, private beach, all that for entire week! How do they feel about it?
1 - Lexington - She's ecstatic at adventuring a new terrain! She loves getting into things and having fun, as she's a naturally curious viscet. Looking forward to trying the butler services, five star hotel, and private beach, Lexington can't wait to enjoy her time on vacation!
2 - Whirlpool - She seems a little disgruntled. Not use to so much finery, Whirlpool is unsure of how to feel about this sudden change of pace. There's nobody for her to sling her Chinese throwing stars at, and there don't seem to be any murderers afoot focused on getting her kicked off of the boat and into some maelstrom below... but Whirlpool still doesn't really know how to deal with so much new stuff. Plus, Whirlpool is from a naturally desert-like climate with very little water around, so she's totally trying not to flip out at the sight of all the salty water at the beach.
3 - Wren - Bored. Just...bored. What is the aspect of a vacation, anyways- WAIT, A FIVE STAR HOTEL??? THAT INCLUDES FOOD, RIIIIIGHT? Wren has suddenly changed her mind. She looks forward to staying solely in the hotel and stuffing her mouth full of truffles and fancy duck and egg dishes.
4 - Leilani - Pleased to be spending her time alongside her husband, Ordell, Leilani is happy for a break from taking care of her ailing husband and babysitting their children's children from time to time. She'll be able to kick back and grab some rest and relaxation for the first time in a long while!
5 - Ordell - Happy for some time away from his job and children and grandchildren and grateful for some quality time with his gorgeous mate, Leilani, Ordell is looking forward to the week ahead. He can finally breathe and relax and wind down a bit.

The weather starts becoming bad, it almost feels like a hurricane! The tide instantly washes (roll for 2 viscets) away into the sea, the coast guard ushers the rest (3 that weren't picked) to their hotel, preventing them from any attempt to help; saying they will handle it.
1 - Lexington - Is ushered to the hotel. Concerned for her newfound buddy, Ordell, and not really concerned with Wren - she can take care of herself just fine, after all, and she was rude, so... she's a big meanie, anyways - she does her best to distract herself by coloring in a coloring book with some crayons.
2 - Whirlpool - Is ushered to the hotel. Very disgruntled at the aspect of a hurricane - what is more to be feared than a giant salty deep dark puddle of water becoming airborne and sweeping VISCETS out to sea?! - Whirlpool is super fine being indoors. She'd rather have a roof over her head than be out in THIS type of weather.
3 - Wren - Is swept out to sea. Wren thrashes against the wind and rain, but does her best to keep calm against the torrent of sweeping salty water washing over her in waves. She attempts to get out of her situation by harnessing the few powers that she has, but none of them are able to be accessed due to her frantic and frazzled mindset.
4 - Leilani - Is ushered to the hotel. Leilani is distraught, beside herself at the aspect of her husband potentially being hurt as he was swept out to sea. She is practically pulling her hair out, and is chattering anxiously to Lexington, who keeps trying to get her to calm down by handing her crayons.
5 - Ordell - Is swept out to sea. Unable to fight back against the wind and the rain, he simply closes his eyes and accepts his fate. A flash of a memory flits through his mind, and behind closed lids he sees his mate and their wonderful family. He hopes that he can make it through this by some miracle.

The free request of virtually ANYTHING that (the 3 in the hotel) could wish for is offered out of apology. What will they wish for?
1 - Lexington - "MOAR CRAYONS. Oh, and some jelly-filled donuts. Ah, actually, make that a Crème brûlée and medium-well steak with garlic mashed potatoes instead, since we are in a five-star hotel. Oh, and please do get my friend here," she motions to Leilani, "a security blanket and some hot cocoa, will you?" She glances at Whirlpool and shrugs. "Dunno what she wants. She doesn't talk much to me."
2 - Whirlpool - Looks around with an amused expression. "I can get ANYTHING? You're sure?" She thinks, and then responds, "Towels, the darker-colored the better. I would like to keep them as a souvenir, as well, and I hate these white towels in the room. Please change them." After a pause, she meekly glances up. "And some crab legs, if that's not too much to ask... and mint chocolates. I haven't had good mint chocolates in years..."
4 - Leilani - Shivering still with fright, she clings to Lexington's tail. "BRING ME MY HUSBAND. NOW." And, after a brief second of thought, she snaps, "And some chicken soup, and be snappy about it! I didn't birth several children with the man and practically raise him to be left out in the cold like this. Bring him back to me, please! I love him so much..."

Oh! Look at that, the coast guard finally returned with the two that were swept away! Is there joy? Celebration? Regret? Disappointment? What do everyone (all five) feel about their return?
1 - Lexington - Her eyes light up and she races forward and briefly hugs Ordell, soon making way for his wife to hold him close. She smiles at the couple, happy to see that they are once again a united front. With a glance to her left, she spots Wren, and merely nods in her direction, observing her water-logged appearance with a mere blink of her neutral eyes.
2 - Whirlpool - She prefers silence over all the commotion, so she nods to both Ordell and Wren to acknowledge their safe return, and then curls into a ball underneath a blanket that Leilani gave her to sleep with.
3 - Wren - Feels furious. Seething as she stands, shivering, she wishes that only one would come forth and hug her and say how happy they are that she is fine.
4 - Leilani - Briefly pats Wren on the arm and smiles at her, but then turns to her husband. She embraces Ordell. Beside herself with joy, she sobs into his fur. "I missed you. I don't know what I would have done if you were gone, dearest..."
5 - Ordell - Holds his wife, thankful that he still has arms to do so. "I was worried I wouldn't make it back. I'm happy to see you're alright, and that they got you some soup and cocoa."

The wind outside starts becoming worse as time goes on, and something breaks through their window, hitting (roll for 1 viscet) out cold. Turns out it's a beach chair.
1 - Lexington - Viscet knocked out cold. Lexington doesn't see the beach chair until it's too late - it smacks her straight in the noggin, and she soon tumbles to the ground.
2 - Whirlpool - Doesn't notice the commotion, as she's still curled under the blanket. She sleepily tugs it closer to her body, not used to the cold conditions that this realm seems to offer up in vast supply.
3 - Wren - Still upset that no one really noticed her tumble into the ocean, she doesn't care that Lexington's been knocked out cold. She huffs and goes to the phone to order room service.
4 - Leilani - Becomes worried when Lexington doesn't move. She checks her pulse and breathing, and is relieved to find that Lexington is just in a deep sleep, and is not too horribly damaged from the impact. Only time will tell how injured she really is, and more can be ascertained once she wakes up.
5 - Ordell - Watches his wife care for Lexington, and becomes a tad bit worried himself when he sees the somber look on his wife's face.

Yikes, the rain is coming down hard, beginning to flood into the room. Shouts of water dripping down through another floors is heard. What will (roll for 1, exclude the one that is out cold) do about it?
1 - Lexington - *is still out cold*
5 - Ordell - Races to the phone and gets to it before Wren can dial for room service, dialing a number of the emergency staff at the hotel.

The window is still wide open, making it accessible for horrid winds and rain, through. Will (roll for 2, exclude one that's out cold and one that's helping with water issues) be able to help?
1 - Lexington - *hasn't moved in what feels like eons*
2 - Whirlpool - Finally uncovers her head and notices the destruction all around her. With a sigh of resignation, she stands up and goes to the window, trying in vain to coax it to close against the heavy winds pelting her face with stinging droplets of rain. She yells for help.
3 - Wren - Stares blankly at Whirlpool, opting not to do anything. She can deal with a bit of stinging water - can't everyone?
5 - Ordell - *is patched through to the emergency department and opts to talk with an EMT supervisor*

The police barge in, and accuse (the last one that wasn't picked) of thievery of beach chair!! Will they be able convince them of their innocence or will they try to resist arrest?
1 - Lexington - *is obviously still unconscious with her legs sticking up in the air in all different wonky directions; she looks kind of like a dead cockroach*
4 - Leilani - "I DID NOT STEAL THAT BEACH CHAIR! How could I have possibly done that when I've been here the entire time caring for my HUSBAND who was SWEPT out to SEA?!" she practically screams, reaching her breaking point after a long and tiresome day. She throws a glance to her husband, signalling that she needs some help.
5 - Ordell - *freezes at the sight of the police, then whispers into the phone that he'll leave it on the table as he has to put his paws up at the moment* "Um, no, officers... with all due respect, you must be wrong. My wife's been here in the hotel the entire time.
The one who's knocked out can vouch for her, I swear!"
3 - Wren - *cackles* "Finally, something interesting happens 'round these parts. Maybe this vacation wasn't so bad at all," she mutters to herself.
2 - Whirlpool - Thinks for a moment and then raises her paw, calmly stating, "I was here the entire time with both the one out cold and the one you seem to think did something bad. She didn't do anything except cry the entire time and sip her hot cocoa and sob into that one's pelt," she says, motioning to a still, dead-looking Lexington.

Look at that, the entire wall is gone now, neat. It sweeps (roll for 3) out into the winds along with the wall, and random bits from the hotel or beach. What will they do? Are they still in the air or have they landed?
1 - Lexington - *is swept out with the wall* Still unconscious, Lexington flops through the air like a fish, landing with a WHUMP! on the ground, sand embedded in her fur as she lands on the beach, wind ripping at her crest and tearing at her mane.
2 - Whirlpool - *is swept out with the wall* She screams for only a moment before feeling her instincts kick in. She flips in the air and lands on her feet, and even though she sticks the landing, her paws ache from the rough grit and sand underneath. She dodges a falling piece of seaweed and then leaps forward to help Lexington, dragging a piece of the wall behind her as it's wrapped itself around her back paw with electrical cording.
3 - Wren - *is swept out with the wall* Wren does her best to right herself, but still tumbles head-over-tail as she wails out curses beneath sobs of terror. Never has she been as a toy ragdoll to the elements - SHE has always had control of things! Why did this have to happen to HER, of all viscets? Once she lands, she shakes the rain and sand out of her pelt and glances over to see Whirlpool ridiculously dragging something over to the still stupid-looking other viscet, the annoying one who wouldn't shut up. Wren measures her options and then bounds after the one still walking, figuring she'll be safer with somebody else than by herself.

The floor breaks under (the two that weren't picked) due to being water-logged and stressed from the winds! Did they fall through multiple floors, or one? Did they meet any viscets? What do they do?
4 - Leilani - Leilani grabbed onto Ordell with all of her might, not willing to lose her husband again after loosing him once already on this dreadful day.
5 - Ordell - Simply hangs loose and rolls with it. Not being able to do much due to his disability, he merely hugs his mate back and holds on for dear life.
They both crash through several floors, and when they finally land, they see that they are in a dressing room near a swimming pool on the ground level. There are only a few viscets in the stalls, and they poke their heads out and shriek in surprise.

The whole thing is just coming apart, easily sliding the two off back onto the beach. The weather seemed to lessen into nothing but sunny and lack of clouds. How did all five feel about the entire disaster? The damaged hotel? Junk all over the beach?
1 - Lexington - Lexington finally wakes up, and looks up to notice she is being held by a strong Whirlpool, who is walking her back to where Leilani and Ordell are now seated, near a crumbling hotel. She smiles and leans her head into Whirlpool's fur, content that she survived the entire day... though admittedly a little sore and very bruised and scratched up from her venture. She'll be sure to pick her friends' brains later as to what happened while she was out cold.
2 - Whirlpool - Manages to wriggle out of the electrical wiring and gathers up enough strength to pull Lexington into her arms and drag her back to her friends, who are oddly okay after falling through several stories of the hotel's rotted wood floors. She dodges old glass bottles and shards of wood sticking up all over the tattered beach, sad that the once lovely - but still terrifying - place is now so ugly. But, she figures, nature will find a way to make up for this. It always does.
3 - Wren - Follows Whirlpool, pleased that the sun is out and perhaps she can finally get dry. She never wants to go through a situation like THAT again.
4 - Leilani - Still clutching Ordell, she is happy that she made it out of that horrible experience alive. She looks forward to seeing her children and grandbabies again, and hopes for everyone's sake that something like this misadventure never repeats in the future.
5 - Ordell - Holding his wife and almost frozen in fear, Ordell prays that a disaster like this doesn't happen again in the near future. He hopes and wishes that his children and grandchildren never have to experience something as horrific as what he's lived through, and he promises himself that the first thing he'll do when he gets home is to hug and kiss each and every one of them... and go out on a normal date with his wife. No more beach-y vacations for a loooong time coming.

Randomly enough, a hot dog cart rolls over with difficulty, offering the last dogs without buns to (roll for 2), and offers only condiments to (2 that was not picked), then a bun to (last 1). Will there be swapping going on, or are they content with what they have been given? Something else entirely?
1 - Lexington - *gets ketchup* Shrugs and is about to eat the ketchup plain - SOME food is better than NO food, right? - when she sees Whirlpool flagging her down.
2 - Whirlpool - *gets a hot dog with no bun* Whirlpool breaks off a chunk of hot dog and offers it to Lexington, who swaps for part of her ketchup. Whirlpool smiles to herself as she eats her ketchup-covered partial hot dog.
3 - Wren - *gets mustard* Wren has no one to trade with and hates mustard, so she feeds it to the seagulls instead.
4 - Leilani - *gets a hot dog with no bun* Leilani looks at Ordell and offers to split her hot dog in half so long as he gives her half of his bun.
5 - Ordell - *gets a bun* Agrees to Leilani's proposition and splits the bun in half, accepting her half a hot dog.

Well that was a vacation gone wrong, but it turned out nice in the end maybe? Right..???
This was soooo much fun! I loved this! :D I haven't written in a long while, and you made me realize how much I miss it. Thank you so much for the prompts - this was fabulous!

@mareep - Thanks once again for the AWESOME prompt. I'm gonna have to go back and look for the ship one, now, as I never did it when you initially posted it! :D

@ABeardedDragon - GORGEOUS new viscet! She's lovely! I ADORE all of her pretty gems/crystals!

@ImogenEquine - As for the answer to your question (What are your viscets' favourite treats?)...
Lexington - anything with potatoes (french fries, hash-browns, instant mash, mashed potatoes, etc.)
Whirlpool - lizards
Wren - Eggs Benedict, Canard à l'Orange, and Confit de Canard
Calcifer - crispy bacon and runny eggs
Elvira Lisa - Bonbons or other chocolate-y things
Maurice - raspberries
Niamh - Gyros sandwich, mango, and artichoke
Yara - hot chocolate with marshmallows
Banji - grape jelly
Baback - Acorn Cake
Fairly - Pop-rocks
Lorelai - bubblegum-flavored lollipops and plain/original-flavored bubblegum
Curly - spicy food (but not spicy candy, as that stuff is gross)
Dairik - Twizzlers
Pippa - Snapdragon
Kūhaku (空白) - red bell pepper
Ayra - red chili peppers
Arwin - vanilla yogurt
Connie - activated charcoal ice cream
Maccaulay - Edible Gold
Crispin - Greek yogurt
Moira - Carnation
Ignacio - mango-orange swirl frozen yogurt
Egan - spicy lava cake
Pilialoha - pink fondant
Curtis - flan and custard
Cornelius - fish fingers and custard (together, as, like, a dish)
Ryuunosuke - cotton candy
Leilani - Hawaiian barbecue
Ordell - taco salad

@_Alex_ - May try out for the gorgeous floofy babe if I have time. He's lovely.

@Gadgetrocks - Congrats on getting your first adult viscet! Looks wicked cool with those back sparkles and mean-looking tusks.

@T h e M a r t i a n - Love all of your AWESOME ideas for stories... I'll see what I can do to help you. If you don't get a PM from me within a few days, then I don't have anything, sorry! But I will look and see if I can help you possibly.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:16 am

@mareep maybe I'll do the prompts? :0 I don't know yet
@_alex_ aHHH I loved that one - I'm totally going to try to try out!

I haven't posted here in a while, but I love my new baby I got! Here he is ;0

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:23 am

I haven't posted here in a while, but I love my new baby I got! Here he is ;0

@Matreats OH MY GOODNESS HE IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BABY AHHHHHHHH I LOVE HIM

And this is my first time posting here so... hello all~ I'm completely new to this, and only recently discovered viscets... but it took me about 2 seconds to fall in love with them. And I read the lore and everything- They're amazing!!! Unfortunately, I don't have one.... yet. But I'm currently trying to get some from some adoption things. I may not get any, but I won't stop trying!
Anyway, until them I'd love to look at more of the babies, and hear about them, so I'll probably frequent this. I hope you all have amazing days!

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:56 am

@Yuroshi

Oh!! Welcome <3 I hope you'll find a 'cet you love!

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:59 pm

@tiny little box - good luck with your forum :)
@ABeardedDragon - congrats on jotie she is a cutie :)
@Matreats - congrats I saw him and I was in aww love his colors and markings so pretty :)

Hey guys I am looking for stubs paying 16C$ per stub, willing to pay a little more for bundles :) pm me if interested

Also need help naming my newest kiddo
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me