Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby raven queen. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:26 am

I had a dream that Lady Gaga was in the new Deadpool movie as one of the x-men and her power was hypnotic speech. She could basically command people with her voice (like she told two guards to hand her their machine guns and then lay down and take a nap and they did?). Her costume was a tiny one piece with little mirror like triangle plates all over it. That's all I remember from the dream though.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌─────────────────┐

jinx . she / they . lesbian . infp
leo sun . cancer rising . aries moon
dragon age . tomb raider . critical role
florence welch . dnd

flight rising | ©
x

└─────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
raven queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:59 pm

not really a dream kinda a nightmare one of my more tame ones.

I was dreaming I was really young back in my old junior high and like most schools have hall monitors this one had a demon snowman(so Canadian of me). For some reason, this snowman really didn't like me and started to chase me even following me out of the school and chasing me around a city until my phone woke me up in real life.

The thing with my dreams is I almost always remember them and they feel real ... like real to the point that if I get hurt I feel it physically or even have marks on my body sometimes(no idea what that's called) I can even have lucid dreams.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RisenRahzen » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:42 am

I had this one dream about 10 years ago where I was this large yellow creature I kind of looked like pickacu except I was maybe 6 feet tall and rummaging through an airplane. Then an air Marshall attacked me.
RisenRahzen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purplefleur » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:44 am

once i was small i had a dream that
I was playing billiard while the sky was a black piece of paper ... It
opened and the galaxy was shown with all the planets in a line ...
Well other than that i have saw the end of the world in ym dreams 3
times... god
☮️I Help Against bullying!☮️You can too!☮️

┌─────────┐

Imagexx

└─────────┘

x Image
x .................................................
xxxx Hello ! im Purplefleur , A girl that loves
xxxx Pegasi :) My current fandom is MLP and
xxxx I am open for trades , paperclips etc :)
xxxx I believe in Jesus Christ ,I'm not afraid to admit it.
xxxxx find me - link - link - link - link - link - ©
x .................................................
x THAT✿REPRESENTS✿M A G I C✿AND✿DI V I N E

▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
Purplefleur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x3numnumx3 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:31 pm

I dreamt of my crush dating a friend who I heard talking trash about me

I'm now worried since most of my dreams that I remember happen in real life within that year or so 0.o
x3numnumx3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venine » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:42 pm

The only dream i can remember from the past year is the one where i accidentally injured Rocky from Astro and the entire population of South Korea was mad at me.
soul ౨ৎ she they
venine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0009 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:57 am

my father toyed with my mind.
............- writing -
i will not be engaging in any site activity apart from my writing
my mental health is not and has not been in a good state for a long time and i
am unable to keep up with social interactions. i hope you understand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ICarinae » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:18 am

Does anyone else have recurring dreams? I have Three:

The Creature
About twice a year I have this dream that me and another person( I think it changes every time) are running from some unknown creature. Its in the same place( my school) and I do the same thing every time, and I always end up dieing by the creature. But the most resent time I had that dream, I lived. At the live or die moment at the end of the dream, I made a different choice then normal and me and the other person( I can't remember who it was) lived.

The Xenomorph
Another recurring dream I have is that I'm being chased, by myself this time, by a xenomorph. It's always in the school I was going to at the time( I've moved a ton). There are other people but the alien is hunting me so everyone runs away from me. I normaly end up hiding in various places and trying to get out of the building. This one happens about three or four times a year, I always survive in this one.

The Cult
This is getting long but I'll add one more. This one has only happened twice so far with like about eight months between them, the first time I died and the second one I lived. Me and five other people I know from school( why does it always envolve school) are being chased( again...) by a cult that wants to destroy the world...fun. In the first dream, the leader explained( My friends and I always accidently bump into her) that she needs one more person to sacrifice to cause a massive explosion, and since she told all of us this, she would have to kill us. In the second dream, however, we didn't stop to listen, we just ran(It seemed like in the second dream, we somehow learned from the first one). After that we where chased by the hitmen in the cult. They were based off of animals, like i remember one was a big guy with an armoured vest with a crocodile patteren, and another was smaller and had fluffy red hair that reminded dream me of a fox. After a while, we were chased to an old church where the cult was based. We had to run up a staircase that got thiner and thiner. In the first dream we fell off into a trap and we all died. In the second one, we jumped out of a window and ran into the woods that were right outside and the cult gave up chasing us. I remember this one really well for whatever reason.

Sorry for the block of text, I thought it was interesting.
x
x

---------------------------
So if your wings
won't find you heaven/
I will bring it down
like an ancient bygone

Euclid -Sleep Token
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxx

He/They

adult | trans | inactive
(gender neutral)xxxxxxxxx
digital artist/seamstress/learning much more...
with a bit of writing on the side

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICarinae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RisenRahzen » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:33 am

Yeah so two nights ago I had a dream with aliens. The whole of united states was taken over by these strange humanoid blue creatures. They had infected some people and you could see it in their eyes they would glow blue. They started to create earthquakes and the states split up and turned all over the place and all the towns were destroyed and on fire. It was crazy. People were hiding but I learned a mega space beam was going to wipe out the US so I had to find their base. Which was this strange maze with a glowing red and blue center that all I did was throw a glowing rock in. Boom. I saved the day.
RisenRahzen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siren alley » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:11 am

last night i had a dream that i changed my username on this site for like three minutes & in that time someone took the username "fufufu" ?? so then i had to walk around with the username "fufufu." & i was so angry abt that period that i made a passive aggressive callout post on the current mood thread ??? then i looked up the username "fufufu" & found who had stolen it & i was like "ugh i knew it was you" & long story short i eventually got the username back but that doesnt alter the fact that this site has infiltrated my mind & i hate it

Image Image
howdy. i'm not going to be on here anymore.
i'll be active on
my anime list lmaooo.
siren alley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me