Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here. (can delete)

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here. (can delete)

Postby Kyubifan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Uumm, I actually have problem with pet of mine >.<
I'm also not sure does this belong to here, so feel free to move it to right section.

I did trade on 2018-02-26, http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 8UjpQSmTLw
I cannot find the Purple Toxic in my 'ungrouped pets' group at all. Date wise it should be where my Black Advent and Celestical PPS are (last page) but it doesn't show up.

This is the pupper I mean
Last edited by Kyubifan on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyubifan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Kyubifan wrote:Uumm, I actually have problem with pet of mine >.<
I'm also not sure does this belong to here, so feel free to move it to right section.

I did trade on 2018-02-26, http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 8UjpQSmTLw
I cannot find the Purple Toxic in my 'ungrouped pets' group at all. Date wise it should be where my Black Advent and Celestical PPS are (last page) but it doesn't show up.

You can go to the trade, click the pet and then see at the top of your screen in which group it is.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure or 1 gem for ANY cat!!!

Have: 1.300.000 treasure & 500 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RandomSia » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:54 am

Kyubifan wrote:Uumm, I actually have problem with pet of mine >.<

The Purple Toxic you traded for is a December 18th re-release. If you look at it's date, it is 2011-12-18 so it will be in with the 2011 pets, not the 2008 pets.
RandomSia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:54 am

It looks like that pet is here on page 123, between the pets dated 2015-10-23 and 2015-10-13.

This probably means the pet had to be recreated in October 2015 for some reason (if it had been involved in a scam, for example, and there were too many trades to reverse, a new copy might have just been made instead to replace the stolen one), in which case it would be given the original adoption date but with a new ID number. Pets in groups are sorted by ID rather than date, so the recreated pet would end up being sorted among the other pets from the time it was recreated because that's where its ID number places it.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyubifan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:01 am

Schuyler wrote:It looks like that pet is here on page 123, between the pets dated 2015-10-23 and 2015-10-13.

This probably means the pet had to be recreated in October 2015 for some reason (if it had been involved in a scam, for example, and there were too many trades to reverse, a new copy might have just been made instead to replace the stolen one), in which case it would be given the original adoption date but with a new ID number. Pets in groups are sorted by ID rather than date, so the recreated pet would end up being sorted among the other pets from the time it was recreated because that's where its ID number places it.

...Well that makes whole lot of sense now xD
I was scared that it was invesible or something :roll:

Thanks at the help!
Kyubifan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me