♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:43 am

Ajtak wrote:
Looking for some thorough, honest advice. Thanks :)

I'm in a long distance relationship, we're genuinely happy pretty much all of the time. When we argue it tends to be my fault since I get (extremely) paranoid in certain scenarios. I compare myself to girls in his school, in my head of course, and I just find them so genuinely beautiful. I can't help but be a little jealous, like he doesn't even concern himself with girls, I just get so afraid that he'll end up going for one of them since they're so gorgeous. I'm not even exaggerating, they're literal instagram models.

I don't wish any harm towards them though, I just have trouble with my self confidence. I just really need some advice or reassurance on how to calm myself and trust him more. He's lied to me in the past, but not about seeing other girls, just him doing things that I asked him not to. He doesn't lie to me anymore, but since he did previously its scarred me a little. We love each other dearly, and we've met up many times (I'm actually visiting again in 18 days, so excited! ^^) so I don't see us separating any time soon. I plan to go to college there too, and I really want to make it work. Any advice on how to trust him more would mean the world to me, I know he's a good guy, but my paranoia stops me from seeing that sometimes.

Be conscious of what you're doing, catch yourself when you mess up, and remind yourself that you trust him and/or what you're thinking is unfair.

This comes with hard work, time, patience, and diligence.

xan wrote:
what should I say to my boyfriend to let him know that I really trust him. One of my good friends caught feelings for my boyfriend, who has a very flirtatious personality, but I really do trust him I just worry sometimes because Im a worrier and I'm always thinking of everything that could go wrong. Now he's upset because he thinks I don't trust him. What can I say to get him to see things my way and to know that I trust him

"I trust you." And if he trusts you back, he'll believe that. You do have to show it with actions, though, like not giving him the third degree every time he talks with another person or not hinting (even jokingly) that you think he'd cheat.

Basically, you two just need to have a conversation to clear the air, know where you stand, and set up some boundaries of how to get back in the same groove.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siskiy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:59 pm

My datemate is great and I'm gay
Siskiy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:22 pm

luvv wrote:
        alright so I am a huge ball of confusion right now haha.

-snip-

i'm not sure if this is really what you're asking for, but in my opinion you have potential! he is interested in getting to know you better, but it's not at that "i like her" phase yet. like he said "we need to talk more in person" seems to me like he doesn't know you that well yet, and therefore doesn't know if you guys are compatible or if he really likes you. don't be afraid to ask him out to hang out so you two can get to know each other better! then you both can decide from there whether you like each other and if that happens, where to take the relationship.

if you're always the one trying to initiate a hangout every time though, then try to back off a little ^^
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:27 pm

One of my friends talks about the guy she likes all time 24/7 what do I do? any tips, she likes him but she is being cooing all over him and doesn't do anything about it, she only waits for him to do it..

Me and my other friend is happy for her but when I wanna talk about my girl I like, I don't have mood due to conversations spent on that guy.. how do I make her do the move? I tried to talk for him instead of her that I can help and she didn't want that. so what to do
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:36 pm

BeccaScribbles wrote:@WastedSpace
I was never able to thank you last year when I was last active on here for talking sense to my judgemental, rude butt haha. I was in a troubled ocean of emotion and it was engulfed by anger that was most probably petty and caused by jealousy idk. I don't know if you even remember my d*mb rant (It may have actually been on the comfort corner, I'm unsure) but anyhow I thank you dearly. I've returned to my normal self now and have managed to put those negative feelings behind me, or at least I hope to continue to do so. Thank you again. Your comment really made me thing about how stupidly I was acting and how petty my opinion really was, being driven by anger, envy and over all a lack of open-mindedness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts on a friend offering that you and him sign a card together and subsequently give it together? He even put a gift in it and said it was from the both of us. May have just been being considerate as I hadn't even thought about getting a card QwQ
But I hadn't actually stated I didn't have one. He just kinda gave me a pen and said we could sign this card he pulled out of his bag together. And I kinda only see this happening with
1. Friends who are REALLY CLOSE basically a duo
2. A group of people, whether that be friends, family or work colleges
3. A couple

I'm so glad you're doing well! <3

As for the gift, I've actually done this recently. =o Now it was actually with a friend of the same gender (as far as she knew anyway; I'm closeted) as I who is also married to someone else. But we, this woman and I, met in an exercise class. We made a few other friends in this class and went to a few dinners and parties with them, which led to some good friendships. We ended up going to a few birthday parties for which she didn't make it to the store. However, I could and we talked about what maybe to get someone (saved us both money to split)! So we actually gave a couple co-gifts together!

I think this worked for us because:
- We were clear on being friends and platonically giving these gifts
- She was married but her husband didn't know any of these people or really want to come to these functions (which she was fine with)
- It saved us money
- I was pretty much the only American in the group. She was Colombian and the rest of our friends were either Indian or Mexican (at times, an Egyptian would join us), so there was quite a bit of cultural mixing going on where we kind of all merged social niceties as it suited us.

Point being that we were both comfortable co-gifting. It was never any big deal between us. But if you're not comfortable, then don't do it! No reason you have to. Just thank him for offering and decline in the future. =)
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:43 pm

snowylaa wrote:i have a crush on this guy and i think he likes me back. (i think he used too)

he has a really attractive face. no joke lol.

his eyes are GOALS!!

like amix of turquoise, blue & green omg.

we became friends <3333

we dont still talk much to this day tho :((

hi probably a bit late
If you don't talk to him much, then just start up a conversation with him. It's not that hard (at least it's not for me. I have a crush on this one guy who's oblivious that I like him. we talk together and it never gets awkward :))
also, just asking, why do you like him? I've never actually heard you talk about his defining characteristics... (not being judgy, just askin')
If you guys are friends, then just talk to him! 101 easiest way to reconnect/confess your crush/literally most other drama problems
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:45 pm

m e s s wrote:okay,, so,,
hhh never talked about this online before

looking for some advice?

there's this guy (not naming anyone) that i really like, hes very calm, quiet, redhead, does this thing with his hair that just gets me
blue eyes
freckles
pretty popular
looks kinda like this cx

he's been in my 5th period for like a year and a half??

he also has this thing were he calls me a sweet little nickname.
(my name's savanna, so he calls me savanna-ooh-na-na. get the reference??)

yesterday he gave me a fish he drew and named charcoal?? (does anybody know what the heck that means???)

(also the other day one of his friends dared him to date me and he was all like noo! why would i do that! does that mean he doesnt like me?)

i really want to tell him that i like him (maybe through instagram) but i'm too scared

im sorry i really don't know anything about boys!

listen! seize the moment! also, if you got dared to date a guy you don't really know your feelings for/kind of like, would you do it? I wouldn't. He's probably just scared to confess. listen you got this :D :D don't worry 'bout it :D
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sooshi » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:51 pm

i feel awkward doing this but..
i just recently started developing feelings for a guy who's 16. he's really sweet and helpful and much more mature than most guys i know ? he's average looking and has pretty dark skin lolol (he's also an athlete and is pretty muscular jdhjs) the problem is, i only get to see him when i go camping which on average, is once a month. i'll be going camping soon and i don't know how i'll look him in the eyes anymore because i've developed feelings for him. but obviously i want to keep talking to him and such.
here's my question.
how do i continue having conversations with him without coming off as desperate? if he finds out i like him i probably will never see him again.
Last edited by sooshi on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi,, i'm sooshi !
i love kdramas, nam joo hyuk, jung haein
and cs so hmu on that <3
sooshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonico » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:52 pm

I feel like im the only one who cant get a boyfriend.
HONESTLY
NO ONE LIKES ME
URG
I had a bf for two days once
✧・゚: *✧・゚:hi im christy♡they/them♡adult:・゚✧*:・゚✧
・゚: *✧・゚:collector of many things:・゚✧*:・゚
ImageImage

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
sonico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:54 pm

ignore this post, younger me did not HESITATE to post embarrassing stuff :pensive: GRDFJKSMFNG
Last edited by pecos on Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups