π’‘’ create a galaxy β€” version one !!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

π’‘’ create a galaxy β€” version one !!

Postby serpentine. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:52 pm

Disclaimer: i did not come up with the original idea for this game, kaden is attributed to originally creating it while katrione currently owns the first create a __ game, create a clan. please consult katrione if you wish to create a game like this.

Can you make the largest, most powerful galaxy in the universe?

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

RULES
1 - follow all chickensmoothie rules.
2 - do not under any circumstances try to copy or make a game like this. its an original idea made by kaden, passed down to katrione, who gave me permission to make a spin-off of it.
3 - please use proper grammar and punctuation, do not use text talk at all.
4 - be kind and respectful to me and to the other members.
5 - do not requote your post, if you feel as if your post has been skipped over, pm me.
6 - do not mini-mod.
7 - please pm me if you have any questions.
8 - no begging for creatures/herbs/items/allies/enemies/etc.
9- i will remake the game at 900 pages.
10 - and remember to have fun!

CREATE A GALAXY STAFF
Supreme Leader: [ owner ]
marshmello. | Galaxy Name

Second In Command [ co-owner ]
dameron | Galaxy Name

Mercenaries: [ mods ]
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name

Bounty Hunters: [ mini-mods ]
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name
THE BANISHED
Mercenaries: [ banned ]
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name

Bounty Hunters: [ strikes ]
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name

Young’uns: [ warnings ]
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name
Username | Galaxy Name

HOW TO PLAY
- Starting Off -
When you create your first ever post, it must be an introduction about your galaxy such as its name and customs. you also have the option to include things such as its reputation, temperature and terrain, and the general personality of those who live on your galaxy - these will help me decide on what your first character, the supreme leader, will look like.

- Getting More Characters -
your galaxy will start off small given you start off with only your supreme leader. to find more characters to join your galaxy, you have two options: 1) patrolling or 2) sending your supreme leader to the council once a week. when patrolling, your characters have a randomized chance of encountering a willing character of any rank who will then join your galaxy. when your supreme leader is at the council, they can request a character of any specific rank up until your galaxy reaches fifteen characters. you can also get characters by participating in raffles (where you have a chance to get a canon character from the Star Wars series with a special power) or re-adoptions.

- Patrols -
once you have two or more characters, you can send them out of border patrols every twelve hours. if you send out the same character on a border patrol on three posts you make, they will get exhausted and easily prone to falling ill, so its a good idea to get diverse about which characters are chosen to go out on patrol. when patrolling, there are several things that can happen: you can find herbs to give to the field medic for their store, new characters to join your galaxy, find random items, or you can encounter a different galaxy and choose to request an alliance with the galaxy, battle it, or simply ignore it.

- Healing and Herbs -
when you get your field medic, you will have the ability to choose five herbs to start off your medical storage. when you send your field medic out to find herbs, you can find find two for every patrol your field medic takes to gather them. once your field medic chooses a padawan, you will be able to find three on your patrols. you store your herbs in the medicine store and they can be used to heal the sick or injured.

- Mentors, Padawans, and Training -
you will be able to assign a certain mentor to an padawan when a youngling becomes six moons. before your padawan is allowed to advance to the next rank, they must complete four training sessions and be at least twelve moons old. your padawan learns a new skill during each training session.

potentially taught skills are: swimming, hunting, battle/fighting, stalking, climbing, fishing, tracking, herb recognition, running, stealth, speed, strategy, endurance, balance.

- Aging and Death -
you must age your characters up one moon for every post you make. so if in one post you had a padawan who was 8 moons, your next post would make that to-be 9 moons. in this game, there are five possibly ways for your characters to die; being stillborn, old age, killed by a predator, birthing younglings, and not having injuries treated within two days. a mod can have these happen in their replies, but you can write deaths in your posts as well.

- Alliances -
if you meet a neighboring galaxy, you can choose to become their ally. ally galaxies usually act friendly towards each other and can often resolve disputes without fighting. you can also give herbs to them if they desire one, as well as trade one of your characters with theirs. if your galaxy is under attack by an enemy galaxy, one of your allying galaxies can join the fight and defend you so long as the enemy in question isn't an ally of theirs. if one of your allies comes through, the risk of injury and death goes down significantly.
OR:
if you meet a neighboring galaxy, you can choose to become either their enemy or rival. enemy galaxy usually act hostile towards each other and often argue or possibly break out into a fight. should you ever raid your enemy's galaxy, you can have the option to steal younglings, padawans, elders, or herbs if you bring four or more cats to join the raid. the only way your enemy can get their stolen characters or herbs back is to attack you, which can prove fatal and dangerous as injury or death. if both of these galaxies are tired of fighting, you can make peace and become allies with them during a gathering.

- Gatherings -
coming soon!

- The Cantina -
at the cantina, you can use credits to buy specific items, shards, and/or herbs. more information is coming soon.

- Couples and Younglings -
without younglings, your galaxy will struggle to survive! to make your characters a couple, post them confessing to one another and one of them asking the other to be their lover. in my reply, one character will find out they're expecting younglings and then you'll have to wait two moons (2 posts) for them to be born. if you don't wish for younglings yet, make sure to tell me, and if you want your character to have another, say so in your post as well.

- Forbidden Relationships -
forbidden relationships are what happens when characters become mates with characters from another galaxy. characters can form romances with others from either ally or enemy galaxy and can sneak out to meet them and bond at gatherings. however, if the relationship results in younglings, they will have to find a character willing enough to cover up as their parent. it can be arranged at a gathering or a secret meeting place for one or more of the younglings to be given to the parent of the other galaxy. it is extemely rare, but some characters may find out that the younglings are forbidden and the parents and/or younglings could be exiled from the galaxy.

- Food -
every post (aside from your first three), your galaxy will use up two pieces of food. once you reach seven galaxy members, your serving will go up by one. then the next time you get seven more characters, your serving will go up by one again. the max amount of characters you can send out on a hunting patrol is six; for every two characters on patrol, you will get one piece of food, so the max amount of food you can get from one hunting patrol is three pieces of food. you can use six types of food. you can switch out the different types of food depending on what is normally found in your galaxy but don't make it a type food prey that characters wouldn't normally eat. when you fill in your form after receiving your healer, remember to fill in the types of prey your tribe will be using. very rarely, the mod who replies to your galaxy will give you something outside those six. remember to go hunting often since two pieces are used every post. if you run out of fresh-kill, you will have two posts to get enough of it back. after two posts, a character in your galaxy will die of starvation. every post after that, one character will die until you catch enough prey.

Fresh-Kill Servings
            small birds; 1 serving
            small mammals; 1 serving
            vegetables: 2 servings
            fruit; 2 servings
            human-made food; 2 servings
            small fish; 2 servings* (*Minnows are 1 serving though*)
            big fish; 3 servings
            medium sized birds; 3 servings
            all birds [size=150]
            ; 3 servings[/size]
            0-6 characters; 2 servings
            7-13 characters; 3 servings
            14-20 characters; 4 servings
            21-27 characters; 5 servings
            28-34 characters; 6 servings
            35-41 characters; 7 servings
            42-48 characters; 8 servings
            49-55 characters; 9 servings
            56-62 characters; 10 servings
            63-69 characters; 11 servings
            70-76 characters; 12 servings
            etc..
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy

- SEASONS -
each season will last two weeks, after which a new season will start, going in order from winter to autumn. when your mod replies to your post, the mod will write what type of weather your galaxy has for that day, which will ultimately affect how things go for your galaxy.

Next Season: Autumn

Spring: during spring, birthings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or younglings dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance of you catching more food than usual. the chances of catching greencough and whitecough will go down. with all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new characters is very high.

Summer: during summer, you will catch a max of six pieces of food. during patrols, you are more likely to run into bounty hunters and raiders, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. you are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of summer. your galaxy will still receive new characters but not as much as you would in spring.

Autumn: during autumn, it will start to get colder so the amount of food you will catch will steadily start going down. the sun will start going down earlier, which will continue into food. birthings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on birthing herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. you will also run into predators such as tusken raiders or enemies.

Winter: during winter, the chances of catching greencough are higher. if you send the same character out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough, so be careful. after your character catches a cold, don't send them out for two posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. the sun will start to fall early and it gets colder once the sun sets. you will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new characters.

- POST FORMAT -
after your introduction post, you will use the following format in every following post you make to keep track of your character. replace the 'link' in the X with the image of your character. you may edit slightly, but not too much.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Your Galaxy’s Name[/size]
    [size=85][b]Number of characters:[/b] Here[/size]

[size=85]Put your post of what your characters are doing here[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]Supreme Leader:[/b]
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

[b]Admiral[/b]

b]Field Medic[/b]

[b]Soldiers:[/b]

[b]Bounty Hunters:[/b]

[b]Field Medic Padawan[/b]

[b]Padawans:[/b]

[b]Youngling-Mothers:[/b]

[b]Younglings:[/b]

[b]Elders:[/b]
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]Ally Galaxies:[/b]
    Galaxy Name | Username
    Galaxy Name | Username

[b]Enemy Galaxies:[/b]
    Galaxy Name | Username
    Galaxy Name | Username

[b]Borders:[/b]
    North | Galaxy Name | Username
    East | Galaxy Name | Username
    South | Galaxy Name | Username
    West | Galaxy Name | Username
    Northeast | Galaxy Name | Username
    Southeast | Galaxy Name | Username
    Southwest | Galaxy Name | Username
    Northwest | Galaxy name | Username

[b]Medicine Store:[/b]
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

[b]Fresh-Kill Pile:[/b]
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 |  0 servings

[b]Items:[/b]
    Item Name | x0 | usage
    Number of Shards: 0
    Number of Credits: 0

[b]Mentors:[/b]
    Mentor | Padawan | No. of training sessions | Moves

[b]Deceased Characterd:[/b]
    Character Name | Cause of Death

[b]Family:[/b]
    Name and Name | Younglings
    Name and Name | Younglings[/size][/list][/left][/center]

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/center]
LIST OF GALAXIES
here is the list of galaxies, who owns the galaxies, and which mod replies to them:

( galaxies in italics means they're being used in the trial mod event. )

MARSHMELLO.
[0 Galaxies]
─────────────
Galaxy Name | username

DAMERON
[0!Galaxies]
─────────────
Galaxy Name | username
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π’‘’ create a galaxy β€” version one !!

Postby Decora » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Crimson Galaxy
The Crimson Galaxy. A mysterious place known for its strong fleets and ruthless inhabitants. You could say its a scary place because of the strange blood red color that is seen all over the galaxy, from the air to the plants, its a blood red color. The inhabitants are a mix of many creatures, there's no species that outnumbers the other. However, weakness is not tolerated. If even a little weakness is show it will be fixed. Padawans tend to have scars before they are assigned their rank. The strange thing is, the Crimson Galaxy encourages creatures to show off their unique personality, providing a very diverse yet powerful galaxy.
The weather is very hot there and very rarely does it ever get cold, only during the winter does it rain. Due to the hot weather the creatures born and raised here have a very hard time when the Crimson Galaxy does get cold, or when they visit a cold planet.
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amanzi, galaxy of water

Postby wittebane » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:12 pm

ο½ο½ο½ο½Žο½šο½‰ ο½‡ο½ο½Œο½ο½˜ο½™

the amanzi galaxy is a unique one, as it seems to exist outside what is normal for those around it. all of the galaxy exists within a bubble, and the space within is water. different creatures live in this water, from cosmic whales to nebular jellyfish. there are different planets within the galaxy, and they all exist within bubbles as well, creating their own atmosphere within them. the planets tend to be lush and green, with plenty of natural resources.

the people of amanzi are peaceful, preferring to stay out of conflict and war in favor of pursuing things such as art and music to further expand their own culture. overall, the inhabitants of other galaxies find them to be a bit ditzy and dull, more focused on their arts than on expanding their reach or anything of that nature. their philosophy is to enjoy one's life to the fullest. they have large feasts and extravagant parties to go along with this mentality. their natural resources may run out if they continue on this way.

for the most part, amanzians keep to themselves and enjoy their lives, but they can be coerced into battle if attacked.
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mello’s relpies

Postby serpentine. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:59 am

Dragoncat08 wrote:
Crimson Galaxy
The Crimson Galaxy. A mysterious place known for its strong fleets and ruthless inhabitants. You could say its a scary place because of the strange blood red color that is seen all over the galaxy, from the air to the plants, its a blood red color. The inhabitants are a mix of many creatures, there's no species that outnumbers the other. However, weakness is not tolerated. If even a little weakness is show it will be fixed. Padawans tend to have scars before they are assigned their rank. The strange thing is, the Crimson Galaxy encourages creatures to show off their unique personality, providing a very diverse yet powerful galaxy.
The weather is very hot there and very rarely does it ever get cold, only during the winter does it rain. Due to the hot weather the creatures born and raised here have a very hard time when the Crimson Galaxy does get cold, or when they visit a cold planet.

crimson galaxy has been founded! I will be your mod.

deku! wrote:
ο½ο½ο½ο½Žο½šο½‰ ο½‡ο½ο½Œο½ο½˜ο½™

the amanzi galaxy is a unique one, as it seems to exist outside what is normal for those around it. all of the galaxy exists within a bubble, and the space within is water. different creatures live in this water, from cosmic whales to nebular jellyfish. there are different planets within the galaxy, and they all exist within bubbles as well, creating their own atmosphere within them. the planets tend to be lush and green, with plenty of natural resources.

the people of amanzi are peaceful, preferring to stay out of conflict and war in favor of pursuing things such as art and music to further expand their own culture. overall, the inhabitants of other galaxies find them to be a bit ditzy and dull, more focused on their arts than on expanding their reach or anything of that nature. their philosophy is to enjoy one's life to the fullest. they have large feasts and extravagant parties to go along with this mentality. their natural resources may run out if they continue on this way.

for the most part, amanzians keep to themselves and enjoy their lives, but they can be coerced into battle if attacked.

amanzi has been founded! I will be your mod.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:15 am

Crimson Galaxy
Number of characters: 1 (1 Female, 0 Males

Bella looked around her galaxy proudly, she loved the red hues. Perfect to start a feared and strong nation. She did notice,however, it was very... empty. There was no one else there. She was lonely. β€œDo I need a second in command or someone to heal injured creatures as I find them?” She thought out loud to herself. She fought with herself for awhile and finally decided on a medic.

-Bella goes to the council and asks for a medic-

Supreme Leader:
          Bella | 25 | Female | X

Admiral

b]Field Medic[/b]

Soldiers:

Bounty Hunters:

Field Medic Padawan

Padawans:

Youngling-Mothers:

Younglings:

Elders:
    Ally Galaxies:
    Galaxy Name | Username
    Galaxy Name | Username

Enemy Galaxies:
    Galaxy Name | Username
    Galaxy Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Items:
    Item Name | x0 | usage

Mentors:

Deceased Characterd:

Family:
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mello’s replies

Postby serpentine. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:55 am

Dragoncat08 wrote:
Crimson Galaxy
Number of characters: 1 (1 Female, 0 Males

Bella looked around her galaxy proudly, she loved the red hues. Perfect to start a feared and strong nation. She did notice,however, it was very... empty. There was no one else there. She was lonely. β€œDo I need a second in command or someone to heal injured creatures as I find them?” She thought out loud to herself. She fought with herself for awhile and finally decided on a medic.

-Bella goes to the council and asks for a medic-

the council approves of bella’s choice; a medic is sent.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:50 am

Crimson Galaxy
Number of characters: 2 (1 Female, 1 Male

The Jawa looked around curiously, not saying anything, just studying his surrounding. Bella felt tense and awkward from the silence β€œSo, uh, this is my galaxy and I hope you’ll do well with helping me” she smiled trying to make it less awkward. β€œThari” the small creature finally spoke as it held out its hand towards her. Bella smiled at her success and took his hand β€œBella!” she exclaimed and led him to the medics quarters β€œThis is where you’ll be staying!” she smiled. Thari walked in and looked around β€œEmpty” he mumbled to himself before turning to face her β€œI’m going to look for medical supplies, you need more for me to do my job” and with that he was gone. Bella sighed and decided to go patrol to get her mind off of, what she thought to be, her failure.

-Thari goes looking for medical supplies-
-Bella patrols-

Supreme Leader:
          Bella | 26 | Female | X

Admiral

Field Medic
          Thari Marokth | 20 | Male | X

Soldiers:

Bounty Hunters:

Field Medic Padawan

Padawans:

Youngling-Mothers:

Younglings:

Elders:
    Ally Galaxies:
    Galaxy Name | Username
    Galaxy Name | Username

Enemy Galaxies:
    Galaxy Name | Username
    Galaxy Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint/Catnip | Best remedy for the deadly greencough
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting
    Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints, can be used for burns.
    Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints; It is also a traveling herb

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Finch | x0 | 1 servings
    boysenberries | x0 | 2 servings
    Cat fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Cockatiel | x0 | 3 servings
    Tomato | x0 | 2 servings

Items:
    Item Name | x0 | usage

Mentors:

Deceased Characterd:

Family:
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppetKimmie » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:48 am

Astraeus
Astraeus is a galaxy that has only a few planets, all of which are very windy and full of plant life. The main species found there is human but others can be found as well. It’s nice place for creatures that want to avoid war and want to make peace with all the other galaxies. Creatures who can take strong winds and cold weather are mainly found here; the main source of food is birds.
Aaahhh my sister told me to join.

My sister ❀️
PuppetKimmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:59 pm

PuppetKimmie wrote:
Astraeus
Astraeus is a galaxy that has only a few planets, all of which are very windy and full of plant life. The main species found there is human but others can be found as well. It’s nice place for creatures that want to avoid war and want to make peace with all the other galaxies. Creatures who can take strong winds and cold weather are mainly found here; the main source of food is birds.

astraeus has been founded; I will be your mod.

Dragoncat08 wrote:
Crimson Galaxy
Number of characters: 2 (1 Female, 1 Male

The Jawa looked around curiously, not saying anything, just studying his surrounding. Bella felt tense and awkward from the silence β€œSo, uh, this is my galaxy and I hope you’ll do well with helping me” she smiled trying to make it less awkward. β€œThari” the small creature finally spoke as it held out its hand towards her. Bella smiled at her success and took his hand β€œBella!” she exclaimed and led him to the medics quarters β€œThis is where you’ll be staying!” she smiled. Thari walked in and looked around β€œEmpty” he mumbled to himself before turning to face her β€œI’m going to look for medical supplies, you need more for me to do my job” and with that he was gone. Bella sighed and decided to go patrol to get her mind off of, what she thought to be, her failure.

-Thari goes looking for medical supplies-
-Bella patrols-

bella finds a admiral
thari gathers x1 comfrey root
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Crimson Galaxy
Number of characters: 3 (1 Female, 2 Male

Bella looked at her two friends "So, lets do some actual introductions! I'm Bella" she beamed, to happy for a girl who seemingly loved to fight. Yuri was surprised by her happiness and couldn't help but laugh, it wasn't a normal laugh either, an insane laugh "I'm Yuri" he announced once he was done laughing. Thari was confused by his name "That name isn't normal for someone of your species" he said monotones, not showing his surprise. Yuri shrugged "I'm not seeing you talk in your native language" Bella knew they weren't getting along and decided to break it up before anything bad happened "Um, Thari why don't you look for medical supplies and Yuri.. You can do a border patrol! Ill got hunt for food" She smiled

-Thari looks for supplies-
-Bella looks for food-
-Yuri does a border patrol-

Supreme Leader:
          Bella | 27 | Female | X

Admiral
          Yuri | 20 | Male | X

Field Medic
          Thari Marokth | 21 | Male | X

Soldiers:

Bounty Hunters:

Field Medic Padawan

Padawans:

Youngling-Mothers:

Younglings:

Elders:
    Ally Galaxies:
    Galaxy Name | Username
    Galaxy Name | Username

Enemy Galaxies:
    Galaxy Name | Username
    Galaxy Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint/Catnip | Best remedy for the deadly greencough
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting
    Comfrey Root (x2) | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints, can be used for burns.
    Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints; It is also a traveling herb

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Finch | x0 | 1 servings
    boysenberries | x0 | 2 servings
    Cat fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Cockatiel | x0 | 3 servings
    Tomato | x0 | 2 servings

Items:
    Item Name | x0 | usage

Mentors:

Deceased Characterd:

Family:
Last edited by Decora on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me