Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby TitaniumPaws333 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Username: TitaniumPaws333
Country/location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English and a small amount of French, currently learning more
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I am looking for someone from really anywhere, (preferably with enough experience speaking English so we could have a good chat! Or maybe French too so I could learn some more,) that wants a buddy to talk to about whatever they deem interesting, whether that be books, sports, pets, etc... C:
Why do you want a pen pal: The idea of having a pen pal seems really fun and neat to me. As I am learning French, it is cool to interact with another culture instead of just America all the time.
Anything interesting about yourself: I enjoy reading, doing small bits of writing, swimming and archery ( I have my own bow I practice with occasionally, nothing too special. Not like I'm any Katniss Everdeen lol ) I enjoy drawing/painting as well, currently enthralled with water colors. That's about it!
TitaniumPaws333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Username:Ṇadine
Country/location: New Zealand-Auckland
Which languages do you speak: English and Hebrew
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone really! I'm not very picky (As long as you speak my language I'm happy ;3)
Why do you want a pen pal: Because I just love meeting new people! It's great!
Anything interesting about yourself: I am jewish ;3
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aex » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:34 pm

username:
babie
****pm me for my snapchat or instagram babes, it's easier to chat on there.****

country/location:
living in the us but from mexico ayyy
which languages do you speak:
english, spanish, and lil portuguese
what kind of pen pal are you looking for:
-honestly, i just want someone who can talk with me like we've known eachother since forvever, someone chill ya know? just a friend who's cool and can talk about whatever, better be ready to hear me spill the tea on today's events haha. i would enjoy it a lot if you spoke spanish, as i find it more enjoyable to speak it rather than english, but it's cool if you don't! i don't mind
-if you are someone who want's to improve their skills or just learn a little slang, feel free to message me as i'm glad to help on your journey to learning a new language!
-maybe you just want to chat? no worries, i'm down to learn about some cultures and get educated, or if it's purely for talk then whatever man that's why im heree

why do you want a pen pal:
-just looking for a friend like i said before, who knows, just so i can have a new friend to talk withh
anything interesting about yourself:
-i'm very involved in sports, they're my life. i'm constantly outside, beast mode 24/7 and all about that healthy lifeee. i'm obsessed with soccer, as it is my main and favorite sport, so if you are too, let's get hype for the 2018 world cup together yess. i also have a tournament on tuesday so i'm s t r e s s e d rn but excited so @ someone who plays hahahahhelpmeouthahha
-i'm an artist and create in my freetime, but really i'm very caught up in school so ya girl be stressing for finals too haaa
-i feel like this isn't a pen pal thing anymore but just a "i need a friend" type of situation, don't yell at me lmao
Image quit :^( Image
aex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffinboy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Username:
nohrian
Country/location:
england but im from america ;0
Which languages do you speak:
english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
really anyone whos into the same sorta things as me, someone who could be close fast. not too clingy but enough that we can talk every day/frequently. im pretty flexible with people so im not really looking for anyone specific
Why do you want a pen pal:
id like more friends on here, since i only have one :""
Anything interesting about yourself:
i draw a lot, for myself and other people. im generally very sociable, if its possible at the time. i love psychology and weeby stuff (anime, manga, ect).
cofffinz on discord
coffinboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VerySmashing » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:50 am

Username
Atsu

Which languages do you speak
English, some French

Country/Location
USA/Sometimes Canada

What kind of pen pal are you looking for
Someone considerate, is okay with slow replies. School keeps me busy.

Why do you want a pen pal
To talk to and learn about them, get to know them and form a great friendship!

Anything interesting about yourself
Canadian/American duel citizenship
I'm bisexual
I'm super chill and talkative, also open-minded.
Tree - He/Him - Adult
VerySmashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:05 pm

username: ✨moon✨
    country/location: eastern united states
    which languages do you speak: english, learning french !
    what kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone really,
    someone who just enjoys talking. :0 oh and someone who can
    cope with my sometimes slow replies ^^; must like puppers

why do you want a pen pal: has no friends on this site ;w;

anything interesting about yourself: don't know if this is interesting or not:
    - has two dogs: ginger, an adult dachshund; and luna, a poodle mix puppy.
    - also has a guinea pig named penelope.
    - likes food.- wants to be a veterinarian, author, artist, musician.
    - learning french currently, not the best, but just learning !
    - learning how to play guitar, got to get back to my lessons.
    - is also on lioden and wattpad ! not often however.
    - i love to write and share story ideas! lacking muse lately c':
    - i like roleplaying as well!
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItzAlistair » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Username: ItzAlistair
Country/location: Australia
Which languages do you speak: English,bit of Korean, trying to learn Russian
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: just someone i can chat easily to and can become friends! if they are willing to help with me learning Russian, that could be cool too :D
Why do you want a pen pal: so I can make new friends, learn about the culture and learn some new things. I also wanted a penpal for a long time!
Anything interesting about yourself: Ah! I love Russia and everything about it, I am saving up for a trip to Moscow actually XD. I love travel and different foods. Fandom-related I am a sucker for Anime and Manga, art, and I am a furry/fursuiter :) I am genderfluid and pansexual. I love sharks so much and I have a wild obsession with them XD.
I am not that exciting, that's it.

thanksss!!
Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓜⓘⓔ

нє¢¢ ι ѕєє α ѕиєк
remember, I don't mind interaction
welcome!
big Kpop fan, Learning Russian,anime weeb, cosplayer, on CS since 2016.
Call me Alistair~!
ItzAlistair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaname » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:17 pm

username: kaname.
country/location: america.
which languages do you speak: fluently, english and japanese.
what kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who has the same interests/hobbies as me, preferably. one who isn't formal or overly polite, chatty to hold a conversation so i'm not the only one writing. laid back, not high strung or trying to impress anybody. emphasis on the interests part, without having something in common, my attention is gone. i'm not sure if this is fair to say, however someone who is mature. someone who doesn't have quirky text mannerisms like "aaa" or ",,,", and that's only breaching the top of the most annoying pet peeves of mine. no try hards - oh god, at this point i'm going to drive everyone away LOL.
why do you want a pen pal: well, who wouldn't want someone to talk with that likes the things you do?
Anything interesting about yourself: uh, i don't know. my ability to ramble and provide commentary? well i mean anything interesting about myself would be on my profile... i guess a prominent feature is that i love j-rock/j-pop? i draw? yeahhhh, i got nothing. :thumbup: let's be friends anyways, whoever is reading this.
Kaname

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarDolphin » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:50 pm

𝒰𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒:
ScarDolphin

𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎/𝓁𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃:
Denmark/North from Copenhagen

𝒲𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓈 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀:
Fluent in Danish and English. I had french for three years and can remember a bit of it, however I don't have much of an interest in continuing. Currently learning Spanish (in school) and Japanese (self-teaching). Always up for helping with languages and getting help in return c:

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇:
Someone who has (some) of the same hobbies as I do and can hold/start a conversation (see further below). Chill, but fun and random is completely fine by me, to a certain degree^^ Also someone who's willing to possibly speak about cultural differences (if there are any) and other countries.

𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒶 𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝒶𝓁:
I love meeting new people and people from other places to chat with about mutual interests

𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻:
I'm not sure how interesting I am, however my interests and hobbies lay within writing, reading, listening to music (mostly j-pop and j-rock) as well as spending time at the barn with my horse, Reimer, or watching anime.
─── Image ─────────────

I'm Scar // She/her // Cancer // GMT+1 //
─────────────────────────────────────
My interests: My horses // Utapri // Hypmic // Idolish7 // Genshin

───────────────────────────────────────────
⧽ --- ⧼ Trade Thread ⧽ --- ⧼

────────── Image ───
ScarDolphin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skorch » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 pm

username: skorch
which languages do you speak: english!
what kind of pen pal are you looking for: if possible, using discord, someone who likes art, characters n' stuff (we can aggressively gift each other art and designs, i'm really looking forward to making a shared character with anyone and i can do it with a penpal, and i don't have very many cs friends!)
why do you want a pen pal: ^^
Anything interesting about yourself: i love drawing, art, eating, colors, swimming, doggos and kitts, fish, hoarding characters,
im into zella day and glass animals but i don't really dig into bands and stuff, aesthetic, and things. LOVE ancient egypt and jazz music
wAA
skorch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me