1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:33 am

Liz stepped back slightly, turning her head away, then stepping back even further. I don't want to talk to you any more She said, her eyes swelling up with tears. She wasn't a bad person, she wasn't. Gabbie just rolled her eyes, rather unimpressed. How do you know that, I've known her so long and she'd kept so many things from me
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:30 am

Eron sighs then walks over to Lizzy and quickly hugs her saying: "Don't cry Liz." He then looks over at Gabbie saying: "Forgiveness is a lot better then hating each other... your acting rather childish doing so, you two should talk about it and not just fight silently and crawl away from each other."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:40 am

Liz gripped onto Eron's shirt with a small sniff. It's okay Eron, I deserve it... She said with a another small sniff. Gabbie sighed, running her fingers through her hair. I'll think about it but now I have to go to work That made Liz flinched, looking over at her house
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:48 am

Eron sighs and said: "You do not deserve it Lizzy." He then looks over at Gabbie as she left and sighs saying: "Woman are such complicated things when it comes to fighting."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:57 am

Which is why I don't have many friends. I can't stand fighting Liz mumbled, still holding onto Eron as she was shaking so badly. Can we just go inside please? I don't want to be out here when the storm comes She said quietly, putting her forehead against his chest
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:59 am

Eron nodded and goes inside his house then said: "You two just need to talk it out... it's not good for best friends to be mad at each other like that." He walks over towards the kitchen and said: "Anything to drink?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:08 am

Liz looked up at him, following him inside and putting her hand on her throat and nodding. Yes please, my throat is so dry She mumbled though didn't go into detail, sitting on his couch stiffly. She didn't exactly know why she wanted to go to Eron's in the first place, probably just to be out of the house for a while
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:00 pm

Eron got her some chocolate milk then smiles handing it over saying: "There You go, so is there anything you want to talk about or just complain about? I am always listening." He sits down looking at her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:33 am

Liz simply shook her head, looking at the chocolate milk and swirling it around in her glass. I was just wondering why you are always there to listen to me. There are a lot of people in the world and as an angel you live forever so why hang out with me? She asked looking up at him again
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:12 am

Eron smiles and said: "Because you are my friend, I also care about you so I do want to always listen to you and all, you also need someone to talk t and understand." He placed his hand on her head saying: "You are a special person."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me