Pixel Pup's Item Log

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Pixel Pup's Item Log

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
TO BE FOUND, ➵➵➵➵➵➵
═════════════════════════
pretty inactive but i'll be here occasionally
sporadic activity owo b
═════════════════════════════

Image ImageImage
IS THERE ENOUGH
Image▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
EVERYONE ?
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Items

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:07 pm

ImageCherries-currency
ImageRaspberry-secondary currency

:O shoo! xxxxxxxxxImage

Accessories
If they're pink, you can choose the color!
3Image wrote:ImageCollar(choose your tag [color changeable] when you USE it!)|
ImageEarring(choose your shape when you USE it!) [made by floral]|
ImageNecklace|ImageGlasses(large/small)

~*Image*~
4Image wrote:ImageSocks(plain/stripes/spots)|ImageHalo(bounce/still)|ImageMoon Pendant

~*Image*~
5Image wrote:ImageContact Lenses|ImageGradient Eyes|ImageFlower Eye

~*Image*~
6Image wrote:ImageBig Ribbon Bow [made by ARACHNOPHOBI4]|ImageBow Collar|ImageHead Bow(plain/spots)|ImageSpilled Coke Bottle

~*Image*~
7Image wrote:ImageScarf(plain/spots/stripes)|ImageWig(short)|ImageWig(long)|ImageCloak|ImageMicrophone

~*Image*~
8Image wrote:ImageT-shirt(plain/stripes)|ImageBunny Balloon|ImageHoodie|ImageHoly Fire

~*Image*~
10Image wrote:ImageImageCat(has different coats depending on rarity!)|
ImageImageFish(choose your fish when you USE it!)|
ImageImageGuinea Pig(choose your GP when you USE it! ex. tricolor-1)|
ImageImageBall Python(choose your BP when you USE it!)

~*Image*~
Emotions
Well I mean, they're mostly emotions! (gif/still)
Eyes wrote:ImageBlink|ImageWink| 5Image

Mouth(?) wrote:ImageYap Yap!|ImageGasp|ImageBlep| 5Image

Extras wrote:ImageSweat Drop|ImageFrown|ImageAngry|ImageSad| 5Image
~*Image*~
Miscellaneous
Mystery Box- 10 Image wrote:
Stock: 0
A magical mystery box invented by scientists. When you open this you get a random Pixel Pup! You can only buy 1 mystery box at a time. Does not contain VR, limited, or event rarities.

Ageless Potion- 10 Image wrote:
This potion magically reverts your pups back to its puppy days! Don't worry though, you'll still be able to keep your Pixel Pup (the one before using the ageless potion) and use/interact with it as if it was a different pup!

Blending Potion- 6 Image wrote:
This potion can let your pup have any 2 colored eyes!

Age Up Potion- 10 Image wrote:
This potion bypasses a pup with PPS and ages it up! You'll still be able to use/interact with the former pup, but now the grown up version can breed!

License- 20 Image wrote:
Stock: 0
This License issued by the NAU lets you own up to 3 Flamies, and also attracts a Flamey to you! If you're already licensed, it attracts a flamey to you instead!

Clock- 20 Image wrote:
You don't know what this item does, but it's probably important.

Magical Potion- Common-5|Uncommon-10|Rare-17 Image wrote:
This magical potion changes your pup to whatever species you want it to be! If you buy a common magical potion, you can change the PP to any very common-common species. Uncommon=uncommon species, rare=rare species! You cannot use the old pup (except for showing off). This does not change a PP into a blend. For example, it doesn't turn a butterfly PP into a butterfly PP with double tails. When buying, specify which potion you want!

Recolor Item Ticket-10 Image wrote:
This ticket allows you to recolor any items, provided you already have it in your bank, or are buying it, in any way you want! You can also add custom patterns like a starry pattern or tiny hearts, whatever you want! No line edits though. You may design it yourself or ask me to. Your item and the ticket will be used up.

Item Edit Ticket-15 Image wrote:
This ticket allows you to recolor any items, provided you already have it in your bank, or are buying it, in any way you want! AND you can add line edits! You can make a cat have a stub tail, give a guinea pig wings, or whatever! You can also add custom patterns like a starry pattern or tiny hearts, whatever you want! Animations are allowed, as long as they are ≤6 fps. This is not a custom ticket (you design your dream item, not me). Your item and the ticket will be used up.

Transfer Ticket-10 Image wrote:
This ticket transfers your PP on the old lines to the new ones! If your PP has animations, it may look a bit different as the new lines have half the frames of the old. Timestopped pups can also be transferred.

Strawberry cake- 10 Image wrote:
You can choose one of the 4 poses for your pup to be in!
1. Image2. Image3. Image4. Image

Chocolate cake- 20 Image wrote:
Spinny dog! That's all this cake makes your pup do.
Image[by Lune.]

~*Image*~
Breeding items

Breeding Potion- 15 Image wrote:
Breeding potions are needed for breeding Pixel Pups.

Heart Crystal- 13 Image wrote:
This strange crystal adds 1 pup to your offsprings! Not stackable. Cannot be used w/ breeding candy

Frost Crystal- 7 Image wrote:
This crystal increases your chances of getting rarer puppies! That includes mutations as well, but to a lesser degree than one Harp Leaf! Not stackable.

Harp Leaf-15 Image wrote:
When eaten, this leaf boosts the mutation chances of all the offsprings of your breeding nest! Can be used up to 2 times.

Breeding Candy- 30 Image wrote:
This candy, by feeding a PP before breeding adds 2 more PPs to a breeding. Not stackable. Cannot be used w/ heart crystal.

Key- 10 Image wrote:
This lets you keep 1 more puppy from your litter if some of them have to be sent to the pound! Can be used AFTER breeding.

~*Image*~
Hunting & Trialling Items

Blue Amulet- 5 Image wrote:
This amulet can be used while hunting. It gives you a much better chance at attracting Pixel Pups. Its dark blue color attracts Pixel Pups, and also makes them less likely to be aggressive. If it doesn't attract a PP, it makes finding items easier!

Purple Amulet- 3 Image wrote:
This amulet can be used while hunting. While it doesn't give you a much higher chance at attracting Pixel Pups, it does helps you find rarer ones. The light purple glow emitted from the amulet is preferred by the rarer pups.

Job Change Ticket- 10 Image wrote:
This ticket is used to change one PP's job!

~*Image*~
Pets sold here will likely never leave stores, so no need to panic! Probably!
15Image wrote:ImagePuppy CloudyImageKitty Cloudy ImageBasic Cloudy
Buy the full set to recieve this rainbow Cloudy! Image

20Image wrote:ImageBeagleImageHuskyImageJack Russel Terrier
Buy the full set to recieve this Pembroke Welsh Corgi! Image

20Image wrote:ImageSunriseImageSunsetImageNight
Buy the full set to recieve this Day Cycle PP! Image

ImageSimple Custom Ticket|ImageSimple Breeding Ticket
ImageBandana|ImageCheckered Scarf[variant]

leg warmers, tennis ball, frisbee color changeable
tracking wrote:ImageSpecial Mystery Box(gives you a random event rarity PP! odds)|ImageLicense
Imagebone | Imagetasty bone | Imageleg warmers
Imagecat skull | Imagedog skull

sparring wrote:ImageEastern Dragon Breeding Ticket|ImageWestern Dragon Breeding Ticket
Imageface scar | Imageeye scar | Imagetorn ear
Imagescratched ear | Imagecrown

playing wrote:ImageRecolor Item Ticket|ImageItem Edit Ticket
Imagemuddy paws | Imagemuddy trails | Imagemud splash
Imagetennis ball | Imagefrisbee
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:12 pm, edited 52 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Retired Items & Tickets Info

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:07 pm

Tickets Info wrote:Infos on the tickets may be available elsewhere on the item log, but this post will contain more info on them. PM me or post to the help thread for clarification!
  • ImageSimple Custom Ticket
    This ticket allows you to get a custom no matter if customs are closed! You can only get 1-2 common species trait or 1 uncommon species trait instead of paying cherries for whatever you want. Can be found in hunting.
  • ImageSimple Breeding Ticket
    This ticket allows you to get a breeding no matter if it's closed! Catch is, it'll only result in 1 puppy and breeding candy cannot be used. Can be found in hunting.
  • ImageMYO(Make Your Own) Custom Ticket
    -Limits are any uncommon/common traits(as many as you'd like)! Add line edits and colored eyes if you want. Just don't use any store items in your MYO and rarities above uncommon, and you're set!
    -If you're unable to make the custom, feel free to post to the fanclub or Discord to ask someone else to do it for you. Don't pester anyone though, and no need to fill out a custom form! Also, asking a friend is fine too, they don't need to be a part of PPs!
  • ImageCustom Item Ticket
    All you have to do is tell me what kind of item you want to be made, either by desc. or pictures, and it’ll be made(may be denied if it's not doable)! It’ll likely not have too many details since it’ll be pretty small. You’ll receive 2 copies of the item, and it’ll be available in the store for anyone to buy.
  • ImageRecolor Item Ticket
    This ticket allows you to recolor any items, provided you already have it in your bank, or are buying it, in any way you want! You can also add custom patterns like a starry pattern or tiny hearts, whatever you want! No line edits though. You may design it yourself or ask me to. Your item and the ticket will be used up.
  • ImageItem Edit Ticket
    This ticket allows you to recolor any items, provided you already have it in your bank, or are buying it, in any way you want! AND you can add line edits! You can make a cat have a stub tail, give a guinea pig wings, or whatever! You can also add custom patterns like a starry pattern or tiny hearts, whatever you want! Animations are allowed, as long as they are ≤6 fps. This is not a custom ticket (you design your dream item, not me). Your item and the ticket will be used up.
  • ImageTransfer Ticket
    This ticket transfers your PP on the old lines to the new ones! If your PP has animations, it may look a bit different as the new lines have half the frames of the old. Timestopped pups can also be transferred.
  • ImageEastern Dragon Breeding Ticket
    This ticket allows you to get a breeding of two Eastern Dragons, no matter if it's closed! Catch is, it'll only result in 1 dragon and breeding items cannot be used.
  • ImageWestern Dragon Breeding Ticket
    This ticket allows you to get a breeding of two Western Dragons, no matter if it's closed! Catch is, it'll only result in 1 dragon and breeding items cannot be used.

Retired Items wrote:
Limited Items wrote:
Unicorn Mystery Box- 20 Image wrote:
Count: 150
A box decorated with colorful ribbons and a horn! I wonder what could be inside... When you open this box, you get 1 of 3 random PPs and 1x unibow item! You can only buy 5 boxes max and once the box runs out of stock, it will be removed from the shop. This box may or may not rerun. Contains Unicorn and Seapup PPs. [made by ARACHNOPHOBI4]
ImageImageImageImage

Outdated Items wrote:These may be remade buuut probably not since they look bad on the new lines or "reasons". Can still be used but aren't being sold anymore. Some are compatible w/ new lines. Sorry for the terrible formatting, IDK how I could improve it without it being lengthy. If you have some and don't have a use for them, SEND THEM TO MIP. It likes that stuff. Or save it for the SS event.
ImageKitty whiskers
Image ImageFancy stuff-Available with or without monocle. Or just the monocle and no 'stache. Available in any color.
ImageHead Necklace-[Made by Appledayz] Can come in a gold or silver chain.
ImageBoots-[Made by Appledayz]
ImageBracelets and/or tail bracelets-[Made by H2OVanoss] Choose if you want only the tail band, only the bracelets, or both.
ImageTiara-Gems available in any color.
ImageMini Trico-[Made by { Red Snazzical } ]
ImageAngel Blade-[Made by Light Bringer]
ImageBill Cipher-[Made by stanford]
ImageBandana [head]
ImageTrench Coat
ImageKatana-Comes in 2 colors, for the hilt and ribbon!
ImageTentacle hair-[Made by stanford]
ImagePrincess Peach Stuff-[Made by stanford]
ImageMushroom-[Made by stanford]
ImageScary Face[Made by H2OVanoss]
ImageSt. Patrick's Day Hat
ImagePumpkin
ImageTop Hat
ImageTess Squid
ImageCoal [made by filbrick]
ImageDisappointment
ImageSt Nicholas costume [made by appledayz]
ImagePresent costume[made by filbrick]
ImageUnboxed
ImageSanta Beard
ImageSanta Wig
ImageMrs. Claus' dress and hat
ImageImageTurkey DNA
ImageHeart Eyes[creator unknown]
ImageLovestruck[creator unknown]
ImageWear Green!
ImagePile of Cherries

These are special retired items due to their personalization. Anyone may buy 2 copies for a custom item ticket on the main thread.
Mini Soda [requested by Diamond Breeze]Image
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 26 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

St. Patrick's Day Mini Event Items 2017

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:08 pm

ImageClover box-1x Clover Clip, 1x Tasty Clover, and 1x Clover
ImageImageImage

ImagePot of gold box-1x Pot of Gold, 1x Gold Coins, and 1x St. Patrick's Day Hat
ImageImageImage

ImageClover flowers box-1x Grass patch, 1x Clover Flowers, and 1x Bee
ImageImageImage

The special items are:
Green Bead NecklaceImageGreen RibbonImageRainbowImageGreen BraceletImageCan go on any paw.
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Easter Event Items 2017

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:17 pm

ImageEaster Egg-currency

Spend all your hard-earned eggs on apparel and some other stuff! Bunny Ears, Pet Chick, Pet Butterfly, Bunny Costume color changeable
ImageTiny Easter eggs-2 Image
Tiny easter eggs can be used as an accessory, OR can be opened for a random item from the store/hunting! (rare chance for a license or hunting exclusive items!)
ImageImageImageImage1 CS token for 3Image

3 Image wrote:
Chocolate Bunnies can be used for breeding, just like breeding potions, OR as a little pet to keep your pup company! wrote:ImageChocolate Bunny

ImageBunny Ears | ImageEaster Basket | ImageCarrot

Comes in pink, blue, green, or yellow! wrote:ImagePeep Bunny | ImagePeep Chick

4Image wrote:
ImagePet Chick | ImageEgg Cloudy | ImageEaster Pup

Comes in white, brown, or grey! wrote:ImagePet Bunny

5Image wrote:
ImagePet ButterflyImageBunny CostumeImage
Bunny Pup

6Image wrote:
1. Image2. Image3. Image4. ImageCostumed Pups
Aw, look at these PPs! They dressed up as rabbits!

10Image wrote:
ImageMYO custom Ticket
Stock: 8 (You may only buy one!)
Oh, what’s this? A MYO CUSTOM TICKET?! Check the item log for how to use it!
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 12 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Halloween Event Items 2017

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:30 pm

ImageGolden Candy-rare currency
ImageRed Candy-uncommon currency
ImagePurple Candy-common currency
All costumes are color changeable

Oh... some random PPs keep hanging around my store. They seem lost, can you take them off my hands? They’re at the litters, go there! I don't know why, but my store always attracts them. I bet more will come next week… Anyways, go on ahead and check out the store.Image
x
x
x

15 Image wrote:ImageDinosaur costume | ImageUnicorn costume

1Image and 10 Image wrote:ImageDevil costume

3Image wrote:ImagePirate costume | ImageWitch costume

2Image wrote:ImageAngel costume | ImageRed Hood

4Image wrote:ImageWeb | ImageWitch Hat

1Image wrote:ImageCandy Bucket | ImageCandy Cone [made by Lune.]

1Image wrote:
Candy
Specify which candy item you want, and you’ll get it as an item!

1Image and 1 Image wrote:
Pumpkin
A pumpkin that smells of pumpkin pie! You can carve any face in it, just describe it the best you can!

1Image and 3Image wrote:
Slime Friend [made by Lune.]
Probably came from Area 51. It’s super cute, right?

2Image wrote:
Ghost Candy
This candy will allow a pair of ghosts to breed! There’ll only be one ghost puppy though, but this is useable whenever, even if breeding's closed! Other items can’t be used with the Ghost candy (Breeding candy, frost heart, etc.)

2Image wrote:
Box of (cute) Horrors
Open this and get 2 of the items below, or a werewolf PP, or a PP dressed as a mummy!
x
x
x

ImageJumpy Sheep [made by Lune.]
ImageBat | ImageGhost | ImageScaredy Cat

ImageImageImage

Based on the Eastern Red Bat! wrote:ImageBatpup- 3Image
It came from the sea... wrote:ImageSea Monster- 3Image
Don't let it get too close. wrote:ImageZombie Cloudy-1Image/5Image
No, it’s not a salmon. Catfish hoodie color changeable wrote:ImageCatfish ghost-5Image/1Image and 2Image

Bewitched! wrote:ImageTangerine Witch-1Image and 3Image
Looks like it's dripping blood... wrote:ImageStabby Ghost-19Image

Why's it angry? wrote:ImageAngry Wolf-7Image
Sky pup! wrote:ImageBat-2Image and 1Image

Contrary to its appearance, it's nice. wrote:ImageGargoyle-2Image and 3Image
Better not stare at it too much. wrote:ImageShade-1Image

Image Image
ImageTreat BagImageVamp TeethImageCat StuffImageBlack WingsImageGhost Costume
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun May 23, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 20 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thanksgiving Event Items 2017

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:40 pm

"Want some free stuff? 'Course you do! I have a hoarding problem, hurry before I change my mind."
1x Bow & ArrowImage
1x CornImage
1x FeathersImage

ImageImage
"Hey, you like turkeys right? I mean, who wouldn't! They’d be the perfect pet for your PPs! I might've lost them around here though...my hoard is pretty large. You should find them before they're all eaten."

These turkeys are items, but their try on images are unavailable.
Eastern Wild TurkeyImageDomesticated/Wild TurkeyImage
Beltsville Small White TurkeyImageBourbon Red TurkeyImage
Bronze TurkeyImageNarragansett TurkeyImage
Deutsche Pute TurkeyImageAmerican Blue (Slate) TurkeyImage
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Christmas Event Items 2017

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:47 pm

ImageSnowflake-currency

Use the Image you got from sending gifts here!
ImageAngel Ice Cream(Pick your flavor and/or 1 or 2 toppings when you use it! Sprinkles are color changeable)
ImageHolly Pin-5Image

x
x
x
x

ImageHoliday Socks (Choose your design when you use it! [snow, candy cane, flurry])
ImageReindeer antlers-6 Image

ImageMini Christmas Tree (color changeable, with or without snow)
ImageWreathe-10 Image(color changeable)

ImageImageImageAdvent Calendar Box (Open this to get 2 random advent list items or pets! Available only on the 25th and onward)-20Image

It kinda looks like a goat so it is. wrote:ImageYule Goat-15 Image
Spooky creature that eats c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶ happiness. wrote:ImageKrampus-15 Image

Mmm...Delicious wrote:ImageHot Cocoa Pup-15 Image
Ruler of snow bees. wrote:ImageThe Snow Queen-15 Image

A minty smelling Reindeer. wrote:ImagePeppermint Pup-17 Image
Not a friendly cat. wrote:ImageJólakötturinn-17 Image

ImageSanta’s Reindeer item mystery pack-20 Image
If you’re too lazy to look for them, you can buy them! For a price of course. Oh, and it’s random which two you get too.

ImageSanta’s PP Reindeer mystery pack-26 Image
Now these, these are different! You’ll get a Reindeer PP! A species that only appears around December!
DasherImageDancerImagePrancerImage
VixenImageCometImageCupidImage
Donder/DonnerImageBlitzenImageRudolphImage

These Reindeers are items, but their try-on images are unavailable. Place them anywhere!
DasherImageDancerImagePrancerImageVixenImageCometImageCupidImageDonder/DonnerImageBlitzenImage and RudolphImage

Advent Calendar Items
Bird items can be placed anywhere! Fairylights are for PP, Christmas Tree, or mini tree(color changeable, animated or not)
Tab 1|1x Plate of Cookies, 1x Glass of Milk, 1x [large] Glass of Milk, and 1x [large] Plate of Cookies
ImageImageImageImage
Tab 2|1x Dinosaur Toy and 1x Dinosaur Plush
ImageImage
Tab 3|1x Tree Pin, 1x Snowman Pin and 1x Mouse
ImageImageImage
Tab 4|1x Santa Hat, 1x Pom Pom Beanie, and 1x Ushanka
ImageImageImage
Tab 5|1x Stocking 1, 1x Stocking 2, and 1x Stocking 3
ImageImageImage
Tab 6|1x Santa suit and 1x Jackalope
ImageImage
Tab 7|1x Red nose and 1x Oversized Sweater
ImageImage
Tab 8|1x Bow and 1x Bell Collar
ImageImage
Tab 9|1x Partridge and 1x Partridge in a Pear Tree
ImageImage
Tab 10|1x Fringed Scarf and 1x Sushi Costume
ImageImage
Tab 11|1x Bell Bracelet and 1x Mistletoe Sprig
ImageImage
Tab 12|1x Candy Cane and 1x Candle
ImageImage
Tab 13|1x Claus' boots and 1x Hot Cocoa
ImageImage
Tab 14|1x Stack of Presents and 1x Teddy Bear
ImageImage
Tab 15|2x Turtle Doves and 1x Polar Bear Cub
ImageImage
Tab 16|3x French Hens and 1x Pointsettia Clip
ImageImage
Tab 17|4x Colly Birds and 2x Fairy Lights(For PP, or mini tree)
ImageImageImage
Tab 18|5x Gold bracelets(rings) and 1x mini snowman
ImageImage
Tab 19|6x Geese a Laying and 1x Penguin Chick Plush
ImageImage
Tab 20|1x Reindeer Headband and 1x Jingle Bell Collar
ImageImage
Every other year(2018, 2020)|1x Night-Deer and 1x MYO Custom Ticket
ImageImage
Tab 21|1x XMAS transfer ticket and a randomized PP
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 18 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chinese New Years Mini Event Items 2017

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:50 pm

Tiny Tiger Pet, Red Envelope color changeable
ImageTiny Tiger Pet
ImageRed Envelope
ImageChinese Gold Ingot
ImageEastern Dragon
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 10 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valentine's Day Mini Event Items 2017

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:54 pm

All items color changeable
Image<3
ImageBlush
ImageHeart Balloon
ImagePuppy Kiss [by Easterrabbit2]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me