Kalon Announcement Thread [DNP UNLESS STAFF]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Kalon Announcement Thread [DNP UNLESS STAFF]

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:34 pm

Welcome to the official Kalon Announcement Thread. Here staff will make posts to keep our community up to date on any upcoming/currently in place changes to Kalons. This will include anything from trait rarity changes/limits to rule changes and updates or announcing up and coming events and the like!

Any staff that are involved in these changes are welcome to make the official notice for them, however the majority of the time it will be myself or Karmel posting here.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT A STAFF MEMBER!
This is to keep the thread streamlined and uncluttered and allow for the simplest and most effective new delivery. If you ever have a question about a change or need to discuss it with someone please message someone on staff!
Last edited by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ on Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 10 times in total.
✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Attention Staff

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:47 pm

When making an announcement please be sure to tag it with one of the following sections to allow for ease of access when searching the thread for specific announcements.

➥ staff changes
➥ rules
➥ breeding
➥ trading/gifting
➥ events
➥ traits
➥ misc
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ misc

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:24 pm

The Legendary MYOs sold in the DA shop have been extended to continue sale until the end of January, 2018.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ misc

Postby Karmel » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:30 pm

The Nursery Artist Search has been Reopened!
Please read the first page as it has been redone with updated rules/parents list.

We're looking for a few Nursery Guest Artists for the species. Everyone is welcome to try out! <3
There is no set date on when this will close but it will be left open for a good length of time and there will be mention beforehand for final entries
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ misc

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:41 pm

We now have an ARTIST ALLEY.

This thread will be used as a place for all artists to let you now exactly what they are open for at any given time and for them to house current projects, their examples of work, and any commission prices as they may apply. Please keep in mind this thread is currently not done and our artists are still finding their spots so it may be a few days before it is fully operational, however you are more than free to go ahead and bookmark it [please do not post on the thread] and watch as they develop!
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ misc

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:56 pm

We currently have a forum going !! Staff are discussing a potential change to the Kalom lines and we'd love to get some feed back from you guys !! Please fill out the following form and if you'd like to join in on discussion. we have a Discord channel for just that in the official Kalon Discord [just PM any staff member for a link !!

link to the form
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ misc

Postby Karmel » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:20 am

The competition for Kalon #1300 is now live!
Click here to go to the thread. Thank you for your patience with us <3
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ misc

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Hey guys! So after some thought we have decided to do away with the staff ask.fm page and instead have moved to Tumblr! Please feel free to give it a whirl and send in any thoughts/suggestions/questions!
We do have anon enabled for those of you who are a little shy so please don't hold back! Just remember everything submitted must remain CS appropriate!
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ staff changes

Postby Karmel » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Staff Update

As you may have seen, there's been a few updates with staff over this month that we would like to address. The following users, due to reasons of inactivity related to real world issues (which are far more important to focus on and we commend them for it) or otherwise have all departed from staff. Please join me in wishing them well with their future and thanking them for all the amazing work they have done while on our staff:

Hobbit Geek, SplashOfOrangeJuice, yenneii, Tiger111, BulletCorgi, thrifty, and Beta.

The user Fawnfriend is also no longer a member of our staff team, and we too thank them for their work while with us.

In better news we would like to welcome the users we chose to partake in a Nursery Guest Artist trial!
A big congratulations to:

watchdog.
Kyar
saturnus
Obliivous
Midnightkitkat
piqeon

We are excited to see what they bring to the table as they go about their trial in hopes of becoming a full-time staff member. We wish them luck. Also, would like to give a shout out to everyone who entered in the Nursery Artist Search as each individual did an incredible job, and even if you did not make it this time you are always welcome to try again when we reopen.
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ EVENTS

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:17 pm

Our winter event has started!

LUNAR NEW YEAR