Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby Kendall Roy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:53 pm

Username:Sherlock Holmes.
Country/location:England
Which languages do you speak:English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:Just someone to have a good old chin wag with
(check out my interess yo)
Why do you want a pen pal:I think it would be super interesting to learn some new stuff
Anything interesting about yourself:I loveee films + TV shows
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░██████████████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casifer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Username: Casifer
Country/location: Oklahoma, USA
Which languages do you speak: English and a small amount of Spanish and Russian.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who speaks русский язык
Why do you want a pen pal: I'd love to have someone I can ask questions regarding Russian!
Anything interesting about yourself: Huge book nerd! My favorite show is Supernatural, I'm in college, and I want to be a diplomat!
Casifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby temporary » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:59 am

Username: charlichai
Country/location: USA
Which languages do you speak: english, and a little french
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: hopefully someone i can keep as a friend for a long time!!
Why do you want a pen pal: just someone who will be who they are and won't mind me being a little hyper!
Anything interesting about yourself: check out my stamps for my basic interests!! also i've been drawing seriously a little over 5 years.
chimera system it/they/she
did system + genderqueer + lesbian
mostly inactive but i come online every once in a while :3
temporary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bowiee » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:13 pm

username: d a r k o
which languages do you speak: learning dutch, fluent english
what kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone is fine really, but it would be cool
if i could have a pen pal who lives in europe or falls under the same interets as i do.
why do you want a pen pal: im a generally lonely person, and i really want to meet
new people and make some friends, so feel free to hmu.
things about me: im japanese-dutch, i play volleyball, i really love doing traditiona-
l art, ive been in the hetalia fandom and most likely wont leave, i also really like d-
onnie darko, blackbear is a good music artist, i particularly enjoy photography and
learning about world history. im not really special, you could probably find many p-
eople like me, but if i didnt bore you to the core yet, shoot ya shots.
da vinky?
bowiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GermanyStoleMyHat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:04 am

Username: GermanyStoleMyHat
Country/location: United States
Which languages do you speak: I speak German and English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone who’s nice. Preferably who speaks German.
Why do you want a pen pal: I’m taking a German class in school and I think it would be fun to connect with someone who speaks German as their first language.
Anything interesting about yourself I’m very excitable, but I’m also a huge procrastinator. If I don’t do it right away, I save it for the last minute, which usually works out, surprisingly. I’m very passionate about most of what I do, including being on chicken smoothie and flight Rising (but that’s a topic for a different board)
Dill with it

GermanyStoleMyHat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enacra » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:56 am

Username: Enzona
Country/location: Norway
Which languages do you speak: Norwegian and English. Kinda understands Danish and a bit Swedish.
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: A nice person to chat with, maybe write stories to..
Why do you want a pen pal: Because I feel lonely at times, im bored and it would be fun !
Anything interesting about yourself: Im not a interesting person, but I do like real life roleplaying as warrior cats (yes I know "its ChilDiSh eeeeek" okay im not a little child but I love the idea of warrior cats, mkay?). I am a gamer and play games such as Battlefield, Minecraft, Halo and more derpy games and I love online multiplayer! I love nature and own A LOT of pets, at least my family says so.. I have 2 gerbils, 2 hamsters, 2 Fish tanks, 3 guinea pigs and 3 budgies <3 A mini zoo X,D

ignore mah horibal spellign (intended, yes)
Enacra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:12 pm

username: primcval
    which languages do you speak: english, some japanese, and some french !
    what kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone who can help me with
    learning french/japanese, or just someone to talk to! i'd love to talk to someone
    with the same interests as me:
    - marvel
    - supernatural
    - bbc's sherlock
    - dogs!!
    - i seriously love marvel
    why do you want a pen pal: i'm hella lonely on this site tbh so i'm looking
    to start fresh n meet some people :")
    anything interesting about yourself: uhh i'm a big procrastinator, but i love
    talking to people so i'll try to respond to your message asap! i love drawing (traditional)
    and painting, though i'm not particularly good at either. i love listening to music,
    and my favourite bands are: blink-182, metallica, and third eye blind.
    so, yeah! i don't really stand out but feel free to talk to me anyway :))
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovableHearts » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:39 am

Username:LovableHearts
Country/location:America
Which languages do you speak:English,learning french,a bit of mongolian
What kind of pen pal are you looking for:Someone who is oki doki with doki doki.
Why do you want a pen pal:I need some people in my life.
Anything interesting about yourself:I love animals and music,I like using emojis and rping...
Last edited by Schuyler on Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not share personal information.
xxxxxxxxImage
LovableHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:02 am

Dizzy socks wrote:
    Username: Dizzy socks
    Country/Non-specific location: I'm in the UK, specifically Scotland.
    Which languages do you speak: Fluently, only English.
    What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Just anyone who would like to talk, and maybe shares some interests with me, I don't mind where from - even the UK would be great!The US would be interesting though.
    Why do you want a pen pal: It would be nice to find a few more people to chat to - even if you share exactly 0 of my interests, I'm sure we can find common ground.
    Anything interesting about yourself: I like animals, especially horses - I compete in eventing. I own dogs, cats, horses, ducks, geese, chickens, rabbits & goats.
    Tv wise, I love RuPaul's Drag Race, Friends, PLL, Sherlock, Black Mirror, Scream, OITNB, AHS, Orphan Black, Suits, House, HTGAWM, Miranda, Outnumbered, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls - that kind of thing, but open to watching other things.
    I'm an older teenager, currently in my second semester studying Law at University.
    I like music, but I don't really obsess over artists, or like certain genres - any music is good music.
    I love watching films, I'm especially keen on Tarantino, Scorsese, and Danny Boyle, and would be interested in other recommendations.
    I'd love to talk about TV, or films, or life, or existential crises, or love, or loss, or life, or death, or anything really.

A couple of people who sounded great PMed me a little while ago, and I promptly had a confusing moment and accidently deleted their messages, so if that was you - please let me know, and I'm sorry! I'm still looking for other people to talk to too.
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Disney Life » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:47 am

Username: Disney Life
Country/location: Oregon, United States of America
Which languages do you speak: English, and a bit of Russian and Japanese (enough to hold a basic conversation.)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I am looking for a friendly person that I can talk to : )
Why do you want a pen pal: I am getting pretty lonely on CS and I would to talk to someone about culture differences and just about anything
Anything interesting about yourself: I am involved in several dnd campaigns, I play flute for going on ten years, I enjoy making disguises and love crime shows and Disney (hence the name) I love making other smile and laugh and dont like it when others fight. I enjoy lots of different styles of music such as soft Rock, folk, indie, classical, some pop, and musicals.
── THE
credit
joy

───────
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██