a challenge? || stormys challenge

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

a challenge? || stormys challenge

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:06 am

stormys challenge
this is where im going to store my writings for this challenge. feel free to post comments about what you thought about what i wrote, as well as constructive criticism.

i. "i'm not a little girl!"
    ii. "what even is this?"
    iii. "can you please tell me what's going on?"
    iv. "i just went for a run."
    v. "i'm broken."
    vi. "don't. do. stupid."
    vii. "she just stares at everybody."
    viii. "oops."
    ix. "i'm a...taco."
    x. "i don't regret being a cat."
    xi. "doritos?"
    xii. "i thought cows said moo?"
    xiii. "look at all those chickens!"
    xiv. "oh, i didn't...wait, what?"
    xv. "i said left! left, you idiot!"
    xvi. "whatever they do don't give-"
    xvii. "whoops."
    xviii. "where's the other poptart?"
    xix. "i said okay."
    xx. "this...is a mess."
    xxi. "we're goin' to lincoln!"
    xxii. "but for how long?"
    xxiii. "wait a momento-"
    xxiv. "and...he stopped answering."
    xxv. "any last words?"
    xxvi. "say something." "bork."
    xxvii. "at least he tried."
    xxviii. "and to think i might marry you."
    xxix. "if you love me let me gooooo!"
    xxx. "i need someone to keep me sane."
    xxxi. "look at what you got into."
    xxxii. "she didn't deserve it."
    xxxiii. "it hurts!"
    xxxiv. "don't be a baby."
    xxxv. "don't let goo...you already did."
    xxxvi. "sometimes i'm her friend."
    xxxvii. "oh. so that was supposed to make sense."
    xxxviii. "this is weird."
    xxxix. "this isn't like always."
    xl. "i love you."
    xli. "are you kidding me?"
    xlii. "pew pew pew."
    xliii. "roman numeral...s."
    xliv. "i thought you'd be taller."
    xlv. "maybe i'll just shoot you."
    xlvi. "all hail the cake!"
    xlvii. "are you-"
    xlviii. "whatcha think?"
    xlix. "it's a fake!"
    l. "real cute."
      li. "i think i broke it."
      lii. "what do you mean it's alive?"
      liii. "it's beginning to look a lot like..."
      liv. "oh there goes the bed."
      lv. "rest in pieces."
      lvi. "aloha mora!"
      lvii. "i can't believe you can't think of anything smarter to say."
      lviii. "it's still in there!"
      lix. "one hundred is a lot."
      lx. "hey, assbutt!"
      lxi. "potatoes are great."
      lxii. "spray cheese is yay cheese."
      lxiii. "puhutko suomea?"
      lxiv. "it's over."
      lxv. "i'm batman!"
      lxvi. "they've got dad."
      lxvii. "okay...okay?"
      lxviii. "what're you doing."
      lxix. "meow is a logical answer to everything."
      lxx. "sadly, we are not at hogwarts."
      lxxi. "you are smack in the middle of it."
      lxxii. "the poor puppy!"
      lxxiii. "un, duex, quatre..."
      lxxiv. "you are very...lovely."
      lxxv. "blech."
      lxxvi. "break her heart, i'll break your face."
      lxxvii. "tacos are wonderful creations."
      lxxviii. "we should drop out and run a store."
      lxxix. "at least you'll get a nice tan."
      lxxx. "lies! all lies."
      lxxxi. "well that is no bueno."
      lxxxii. "what happened to my cheesecake?"
      lxxxiii. "where is he!"
      lxxxiv. "y'ouch."
      lxxxv. "but he will be."
      lxxxvi. "a building!"
      lxxxvii. "that's all i know."
      lxxxviii. "you are a the-if!"
      lxxxix. "yeeaaah- no."
      xc. "finish it."
      xci. "i don't speak...your language."
      xcii. "can you not?!"
      xciii. "e. e. f. f. o. c. eeffoc!"
      xciv. "i have something to...tell...you..."
      xcv. "other ones?"
      xcvi. "sunrise!"
      xcvii. "what does that mean?"
      xcviii. "writing...it's hard."
      xcix. "see her friday."
      c. "and to think i'm finally finished."
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prompt one || i'm not a little girl!

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:49 pm

i'm not a little girl

words :: 1275
characters :: 6561
characters excluding spaces :: 5292

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxknock - knock - knock. my eyes flutter open as i hear a knock on my bedroom door. my eyes wander over to the figure standing in my doorway.
xxxxjayden, darling, it's time to get up. first day of school! you don't want to be late. my mom softly says, closing my door. i listen as her footsteps recede down the hallway. without delay i kick my covers off, excited. today would be my first day at a real school! for all my life i've been home schooled, but over the summer my family moved. my mom got a new job, meaning that she watch over me and my sister for the day. this meant that she had to enroll us in the local public school, white waters. it was a k through 12 school, only having a few thousand kids, with about a hundred or two hundred kids in each grade. my sister, who was older than me, would be in the twelfth grade, a senior. id be in the fifth grade.
xxxxclimbing out of bed, i ran over to my dresser. i opened up the drawers, pulling out jeans, a long sleeved green shirt, and socks. i quickly changed into my clothes before leaving my room. entering the hallway where all the bedrooms were located, i could hear my sister getting ready in her bedroom across from mine. it sounded like she was on the phone, probably with her boyfriend that she had to leave behind when we moved. i gag, i never liked rex. his real name was sebastian, but he called himself rex. rex had a buzz cut and a lot of piercings in his face and ears. his pants sagged a little too much and he didn't speak like a normal person does. my mom hated him. my sister was the polar opposite of him. she spoke really properly and the only jewelry she ever wore was a necklace with a heart pendant on it.
xxxxdashing to the bathroom, i stared at myself in the mirror. my long hair was a mess. picking up a brush i brushed out all the tangles and knots. it was still quite frizzy, but i didn't mind. i traded the hairbrush for a toothbrush, globing toothpaste on it. as i brushed my teeth i counted to one hundred and twenty, two minutes, then spit out the toothpaste. at this point my sister, julie, came into the bathroom.
xxxxout you little brat. she would mutter. julie wasn't much of a morning person.
xxxxbeing kicked out of the bathroom, not that it mattered anyway because i was done with it, i booked it to the kitchen. i breathed in the wonderful smell of scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. my mom made breakfast every morning, and every day it was something different. taking my seat at the table, my mom placed a plate in front of me. thank you! i cheerfully said before digging into. once i was done julie had finally finished up in the bathroom. i had no clue what took her so long. all i had to do was brush out my hair and brush my teeth, which only took me about five minuets.
xxxxi started to get up, but my mom stopped me. wait for your sister. i want you two leaving together. both julie and i began to protest, but my mom shut us up with a stern look. slumping down in my seat, i stared across the table at julie as she slowly chewed her food. it seemed as if she was trying to delay our leaving. eventually my mom caught on as well. hurry up you two or you're going to be late. my mother urged. jumping out of my chair, i started for the front door. jayden, plate. clean it up. i paused before quickly turning around. i grabbed my plate and brought it over to the kitchen sink, setting it down inside. julie did the same.
xxxxlets go! lets go! lets go! i yelled to julie. i picked my backpack up and slung it around my shoulders.

----

xxxxthe school was bigger than i thought it would be. there were a lot more kids than i thought there would be. as we walked up to it, both julie and i paused. we both stared at it with mixed feelings, fear and curiosity. ding - ding - ding a loud bell rang, signaling that it was time for everyone to get to homeroom. with a few other stragglers, julie and i ran for the doors. upon entering the school i was taken away. kids milled around the halls, talking with each other as they headed to class. i stared up in awe at some of the older kids. i looked to my right, only to find that julie wasn't there. she left me! i thought, a bit annoyed by that. whatever, i'll find my class on my own.
xxxxi followed the signs along the walls to where my class was. room 112. by now everyone else was in class, the halls empty. peeking my head inside the open doorway, i glanced around. suddenly all my confidence faded away. there were a lot of kids in the class, twenty of them at most. one spotted me and smiled. he was clearly some sort of sports player, having that cool guy attitude toward him. then the teacher noticed me. at first she a had a brief look of confusion on her face, then a smile appeared.
xxxxits alright sweetie. no need to be afraid. she said to me, beckoning me inside the room. i stepped in, and suddenly all eyes were on me. i took a few more steps toward the teachers desk which sat at the front of the room. class, she announced, gaining everyone's attention, this is our new student, jayden. now i want everyone to be kind to her, and make her feel welcome. do you all understand? most of the kids nodded. but her? why was she saying her? i looked up at the teacher. i'm not a little girl. i'm a boy. i said. on of the kids in the back of the class began to laugh.
xxxxyou cant be a boy, you have long hair like a girl! they called.
xxxxgirl-boy! girl-boy! one started chanting, a few of their friends joining in. my face grew hot and my vision blurry with tears. i looked down at my feet, wishing i could disappear. for a few moments all i heard was the chanting, then someone grabbed my hand. i looked up, it was the kid who had smiled at me when i first walked into the class.
xxxxstop it! stop it, all of you! he yelled to the class. everyone quieted down. what you're doing isn't nice. jayden doesn't deserve this just because he has long hair. claire has short hair like a boy, but you don't call her a boy-girl or girl-boy. he turned to a blonde girl. no offence claire, your hair looks lovely. turning back to the class he continued. so if you want to bully someone, then i'm sure all of your parents would love to hear about it. isn't that right mrs. smith?
xxxxthat is correct, thank you zachary. now if i hear anymore name calling then i will be calling parents, is that understood? all of the students nodded. now, jayden, there's a seat open next to zach. would you like it? i looked up at mrs. smith, nodding.
xxxxcool, we're desk buddies! zach said, leading me back to his desk.
xxxxwanna be actual buddies? i asked. zach's smile grew.
xxxxyeah, lets be actual buddies.
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a challenge? || stormys challenge

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:52 pm

Oh, cool! You don't often see boys with long hair in literature; it makes for a nice change, even if you did catch /me by surprise as well ;p
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:18 am

Ranger of the North wrote:
Oh, cool! You don't often see boys with long hair in literature; it makes for a nice change, even if you did catch /me by surprise as well ;p

a boy with long hair was the first idea that came to my mind. i think i took that from magnus chase, a book im reading, because he too has long hair. i also usually dont write in a first person pov, but i didnt want to give it away that jayden was a boy by saying "he got up" "he was excited" and stuff like that. anyway, im glad you liked the story! im gonna try to write at least one everyday.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prompt two || what even is this?

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 pm

what even is this?

words :: 3138
characters :: 16865
characters excluding spaces :: 13770

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

xxxxstaring out of the window of the car, zoey sighed. rain was falling heavily from the night sky. she watched as raindrops hit against the window, tracing their way down the glass. lightning struck through the sky, casting an eerie yellow glow in the dark clouds above as well as the forest below. soon after thunder shook the car, the radio going static. sitting upright in her seat zoey shut the radio off, shaking her head. i dont get it. the forecast was sunny with a gentle breeze. this is definitely not sunny and the breeze is not gentle. she complained, crossing her arms over her chest.
xxxxcalm down, zoe. i'm sure it'll get better by morning. we've got three days up in the cabin, so even if it doesn't clear up tomorrow then there's still a day left. just take a breath. zoey looked over at nathaniel. he just didn't get it. zoey didn't even want to be going on a camping trip. but of course her stupid brother just had to guilt trip her into going with him and some of his friends. zoey didn't even get to bring any of her friends along, so she'd be stuck up there with strangers. she'd much rather be home at the moment watching tv. thats another thing, the cabin that they were staying at didn't have wifi or cable. what was she supposed to do up there, sit around and stare at a wall?
xxxxgroaning, zoey slumped down in her seat. more lightning flashed above, illuminating the forest that surrounded them. spruce trees were densely packed together. the grass grew in clumps, dirt showing in many places. shrubbery and rocks looked as if they were just tossed around and left lying wherever they fell. it would have been pretty if not for the fact that it was pitch black and zoey felt as if she were being watched.you're just paranoid. she told herself. nothing is out there but bunny rabbits named thumper and deer named bambii. closing her eyes, zoey fell asleep to the patter of rain on the car.

★★★★

xxxxwhen zoey awoke, someone was poking her in her side. zoe. hey zoe. zoe, wake up. she knew that annoying voice. it was nathaniel.
xxxxstop touching me. she muttered, peeking her eyes open. the car door on her side was open, nathaniel standing there. from the windshield sunlight filtered into the car. zoey could see that fog clung to the earth. and in a nearby tree a bird chirped cheerfully. sitting up, zoey yawned. we're here? she asked nathaniel.
xxxxyeah, while you were sleeping we arrived late last night. left you in the car all night. when we didn't see you this morning we thought the bears might have grabbed you. hearing this zoey punched her brother.
xxxxwhat the hell, nate! you left me in the car all night! zoey yelled. in response nathaniel only laughed, a grin coming to his face.
xxxxi'm just kidding! we got here like five minuets ago. geeze zoe, take a chill pill. zoey rolled her eyes at nate. shoving him aside she got out of the car. her feet made a squelching sound as they hit mud, her boots sinking into the ground. looking down, zoey wanted to cry. her uggs were now covered in mud.
xxxxwhy are you so cruel to me world! she cried out. yanking her right foot from the mud, zoey started to make her way toward the cabin. walking towards it, her feet making a suction sound every time they lifted from the mud, zoey stared up at the log cabin. it was a small and shabby looking place. the wood was very old, looking like a pioneer had built it decades ago when america was first discovered, and the shingles on the roof were missing in places. a set of stairs carved out of the hillside let up to the cabin itself. making her way up the steps zoey heard a voice calling after her.
xxxxarent you gonna come get your bags? nate yelled to her.
xxxxget them for me! from behind came an overly dramatic sigh. this only made zoey smirk. she loved tormenting her brother in any way possible. its just what siblings do, though zoey tended to torment her brother a bit more than was needed.
xxxxwalking inside of the cabin, though, took zoeys breath away, and not in a good way. she was greeted by a small room which seemed to serve as both a living room and a kitchen. to the left was the living room part. a couch sat in the middle of the room. it tilted forward, one of the legs clearly missing. in front of the couch was a coffee table, old deer hunting magazines piled up on top of it. a fireplace was built into the wall, old burned wood still inside of it. a book shelf sat right next to the fireplace, a clear fire hazard. a green rug covered the wooden floor.
xxxxthe kitchen, which was off to the right, didn't look much better. a few counters lined the wall. a wood burning stove sat next to a very small black refrigerator. instead of a sink there was a wash basin. yup, pioneers definitely lived here. zoey said to herself. behind her the door opened and the rest of the group walked in.
xxxxnate, what is this? i thought you said this place was top of the notch! nathaniels friend georgie said. georgie was a big guy in comparison to everyone else. he was a football player at zoeys high school. he had black hair which was cut short on the sides of his head. his eyes were a muddy brown. since he was a pretty active and outdoorsy type of guy he had a nice tan from always being out in the sun.
xxxxno, no. not top of the notch. top of the not. georgies girlfriend, rebecca, teased. becca, as everyone called her, was a small thing. her hair was red and cut in a bob. she had freckles all over her face and arms. her eyes were forest green, but you couldn't see them too well since she wore glasses.
xxxxnate rubbed the back of his neck, nervously laughing. uh, i'm not sure what this is. the pictures on the website didn't look like this.
xxxxi think we got ripped off. zoey stated.
xxxxwell, it's too late now to turn back. this was another of nates friends, lucas. he looks like one of those greek statues that could be found in a museum. he's a good looking guy, having chiseled features. his hair is golden like the sun rays and is very curly. his smile was amazing as well. he was perfect in almost every way, except one. he had the personality of a, well, you know, a donkey. now, whats the sleeping arrangement like?

★★★★

xxxxfor zoey the sleeping arrangement sucked. there was only one bedroom, a pullout couch, and the attic had a mattress lying on the floor. everyone decided that georgie and becca got the bedroom, lucas and nate got the pullout couch, and zoey took the mattress in the attic. the only way up to the attic was by a pull down ladder.
xxxxpicking up her suitcase, zoey stared up the ladder into the dark room above. she didnt want to get stuck up there like in the movie national lampoons christmas vacation. hefting her luggage up with one hand zoey gripped the ladder with her other hand. she started to climb the ladder, but trying to carry a suitcase up with her was a struggle.
xxxxsuddenly the suitcase grew lighter. here, let me help you. glancing down zoey saw lucas smiling up at her. he was lifting up the bottom of the suitcase.
xxxxno thanks, creep, i've got it. zoey yanked her luggage upward. the sudden movement made lucas loose his grip on the bag. he couldn't grab the ladder fast enough, so he lost his footing and fell to the ground. he landed on his butt.
xxxxnow that wasn't so nice. i was just trying to help! lucas stood up, saying ow. drama queen. zoey thought. she continued up the ladder. when she reached the attic, zoey set her luggage down by the bare mattress. zoey looked through the dark, seeing a switch on the wall. she wandered over to it, flipping it up, hoping that it wouldn't electrocute her. from the ceiling a single light bulb hung. a window in the back provided more light than the light bulb. the ceiling itself sloped upward, making a triangle. dust particles floated through the air, making zoey feel like an asthmatic as she breathed. in the room there was nothing else but the mattress.
xxxxisn't this just lovely. nate, you screwed up once again. zoey said to herself. tromping back to the ladder, zoey made her way back down to the main floor of the cabin. it looked like everyone was set up. lucas and nate had pulled out the couch. they must have found some blankets and pillows in a closet because the ones on the couch didn't look like anything nate owned, and zoey figured lucas didn't own quilts. though, neither of the boys were to be seen.
xxxxgeorgie and becca stood in the kitchen. they were making breakfast. before the group came to the cabin they went out and bought some food to bring with them since they assumed there'd be no food in the cabin in the first place. zoey was grateful for that decision. her stomach grumbled, demanding for food. peering over georgie and becca, zoey could see that they were making scrambled eggs and bacon. the wood burning stove coughed and sputtered as it worked, sending smoke into the room. this is going to be a fun weekend. zoey sarcastically said.
xxxxthere you go sis, thinking on the bright side! turning around zoey saw nate and lucas walking into the cabin, logs of wood in their arms. they dropped them down by the door. they had gathered a decent sized stack, but most of the wood was wet.
xxxxim not thinking on the bright side. i'm--
xxxxshe's just hungry. but i can fix that! breakfast is served. becca proudly said, shoving a paper plate full of food toward zoey.

★★★★

xxxxthe first day at the cabin went by slowly. it mostly consisted of trying to figure out how the radiators worked. zoey wondered where nate even found this place. the group never got the radiators working, so instead they burned logs in the wood burning stove and fireplace. after getting settled everyone dispersed. georgie and becca went to the bedroom to catch up on sleep. nate crashed on the pullout couch. lucas tried to flirt with zoey, but she quickly retreated to the attic where she too went to sleep. sleep didn't come easy for zoey. the attic was freezing. zoey only had the blanket that she brought with her. she didnt even have a pillow. zoey tried to get lucas and nate to give her another blanket and pillow, but lucas was still mad at her from kicking him off the ladder. he refused zoeys requests. shivering under her blanket zoey managed to fall into a dreamless sleep.
xxxxsometime in the middle of the night zoey awoke to the clashing sound of thunder, at least she thought it was thunder. even though light flashed into the attic and a thunderous boom came afterward, no rain hit the rooftop. confused by this, zoey opened her eyes and sat up. climbing out of her bed zoey crawled over to the window. it wasn't raining, but thunder shook the cabin and bright lights flashed across the dark sky. then from below came a crashing sound and a lot of cussing.
xxxxmaking her way toward the ladder, zoey peeked her head down into the living room. whats going on? she whispered.
xxxxnate just kicked me off the couch, literally, with his feet. lucas complained. usually zoey would laugh at something like this, but she was thinking about what she just saw outside. she was curious as to what just fell from the sky. turning the light on in the attack zoey put on a pair of boots. she grabbed her cellphone and climbed down the ladder. she started for the front door. where are you going? lucas asked, standing up, running to her side.
xxxxi saw something out there and i intent to see what it is.
xxxxwhat? are you crazy? there could be an ax wielding killer out there!
xxxxdoubt it. what i saw came from the sky. this took lucas by surprise. as zoey grabbed for the door handle he grabbed her hand.
xxxxthe sky? listen, zoey, i think the cold is getting to you. its probably just lightning. zoey yanked her hand away from lucas' grip, opening the door. she exited the cabin, starting down the stairs. lucas followed after her.
xxxxlucas, is it raining? she asked. lucas didn't answer. turning on the light on her phone zoey marched around the cabin, lucas running up to her.
xxxxalright then, let's go get abducted by aliens. lucas humorlessly said.

★★★★

xxxxthe pair wandered through the forest, jumping at any sound they heard. the trees loomed high, blocking out the moon and stars, making everything seem even darker than they were. lucas was clearly on edge as he kept glancing back to where they came from. you can go back if you want.
xxxxwhat?
xxxxyou keep looking back to the cabin. you must be thinking of heading back because you're too much of a wuss to keep going.
xxxxi am not! i am just worrying for you. it came from the sky. do you now how ridiculous that sounds? i'm just worried for your health. so i came --
xxxxshut up, lucas. just shut up. before lucas could say anything else zoey ran forward into the forest. pushing aside low hanging tree branches, zoey soon came upon a large hole in the ground. the crater smoldered white as if something extreamly hot had just been lying there, but now it was completely empty, nothing left but something glistening at the bottom of the crater. behind her lucas caught up, heavily breathing.
xxxxdon't run off like that, zoe. who knows what is out here. lions! tigers! bears! anything! zoey ignored lucas and slid down into the crater. hey! don't go down there! looking back up at lucas, zoey stuck her tongue out at him. turning back around, she flashed her light at the silver object lying at the bottom of the crater. with the sleeve of her night shirt she picked the object up. it wasn't very large, maybe the size of a thumb nail. it was pressed down real thin. it was reflective, reflecting the light of her flashlight. turning it over zoey realized that it was tinted red. behind her lucas stood at the rim of the crater, calling for zoey to come back up and that he had a bad feeling about this.
xxxxwhat even is this? zoey wondered aloud. she set her phone down so the light shone into the hole. she started to dig, trying to find anything like the object she held, but no such luck. standing up, zoey realized that she couldn't hear lucas whining at her anymore. turning around, zoey called out to lucas. hey lucas? no response. lucas this isn't funny. no response. okay, well, im coming up. i swear, if youre messing with me then im going to punch you so hard. no response. zoey started to climb back up, holding her phone in one hand and the strange object in the other.
xxxxupon reaching the edge of the crater, zoey warily peeked her head over the edge. she saw lucas' feet. gazing up she saw him standing, his back facing her, frozen in fear. why? what did he see? gazing into the forest zoey saw nothing. zoe, stay there. don't move. i think it can sense fear. lucas' voice shook as he spoke.
xxxxyou're the only one that's scared here, lucas. that was a lie. lucas' fear sounded genuine, making it easy to believe. but lucas also loved to mess with her. climbing out of the crater, zoey stood next to lucas. she saw what he saw. staring back at them were two icy blue eyes with slitted pupils. the rest of its body was camouflaged though, blending in with the rest of the forest. with her shaking hand zoey lifted up her phone, flashing a light on the creature. what she saw took her breath away, in a good way.
xxxxis that-- she began to ask.
xxxxmhm. lucas murmured.
xxxxbut, they're not real.
xxxxit's standing in front of us. i think it's real. standing before the pair was the most beautiful looking dragon zoey had ever seen, it was also the only dragon she had ever seen. with the light flashing onto it its scales were a silvery color, looking like liquid silver. it was small, maybe a baby? it stood as tall as zoey, standing at five feet five inches. it was clearly injured, its left flank bloody. looking down at the object in her hand, zoey realized that she was holding one of the dragons scales. then a huff of air coming from behind zoey blew her blonde hair forward. slowly turning around, zoey flashed her light on a much bigger creature which only stood inches from her.
xxxxi think we found mom. zoey squeaked. the dragon was much bigger than zoey and lucas combined. she stood at at least ten feet tall. zoeys flashlight illuminated very little of the elegant creature. the rest of her body, the part that wasn't shone on by the light, was camouflaged like a chameleon. momma dragon huffed again, frost blowing from her nose. zoey realized that the crater hadn't been steaming, frost had been rising from it.
xxxxlumbering past zoey and lucas, momma dragon stopped at her baby. zoey kept her light on the dragons, unable to take in what was going on. momma dragon licked at the wounds on her child, the blood dissipating and the would closing up. almost immediately the baby perked up, jumping up to their feet. turning around, the mother dragon beat her wings, the force strong enough to knock zoey and lucas off their feet. loosing grip on her phone zoey fell to the ground. dazed, zoey scrambled around to grab her phone. by the time she had her phone back it was too late, both of the creatures were nowhere to be seen. all that was left to prove that a dragon had been there was a crater in the ground and a silvery oval shaped scale which zoey held.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:46 am

Yeet, that was cool; I was actually not expecting that! You should totes continue :D
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:28 am

Yeet, that was cool; I was actually not expecting that! You should totes continue :D

thanks ^^ im definitely gonna write more, i just get busy during weekdays because of school.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:39 am

adriana101 wrote:
thanks ^^ im definitely gonna write more, i just get busy during weekdays because of school.
#Relate :p
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prompt three || can you please tell me what's going on

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:25 pm

can you please tell me what's going on

words :: 4529
characters :: 24441
characters excluding spaces :: 19976

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

xxxxin her bed, olivia peacefully lay, her long and wavy chestnut brown hair splayed out around her. she lay on her right side, blankets were piled up on top of her, as well as a calico cat. outside the sky was dark, the moon blotted out by a dark cloud. the streets were silent. in her dream things were just as calm. but then came the horrible sensation that she didn't understand. burning, her lungs were burning. she couldn't breathe. she gasped for air, but all she could breathe in was the heat. something pierced her skin, waking her up.
xxxxbolting upright in bed, olivia pried her cat off of her, wincing as the calico tried to cling onto her skin. fluffy, whats the matter? she croaked, still unable to breathe for some reason. coughing, she stumbled out of bed. the room was smokey, and through the cracked bedroom door a light burned. fire! olivia thought, coughing again. making her way to the door, she grabbed hold of the handle and creaked the door open. at first she didn't register the pain, but after a moment she felt the burn on her hand arise. olivia mentally scolded herself. one was never supposed to touch a door handle in the case of a fire. the door handle conducted the heat and burned olivia.
xxxxstaring out into her apartment olivia wanted to sob. the living room and connected kitchen were ablaze. everything seemed to be turning to ashes before her eyes. coughing once more, olivia quickly shut her bedroom door. she didn't want any more smoke making its way into her bedroom. now wide awake and clenching her burnt hand, olivia surged toward the window. she drew the curtains and shoved the window open. staring down below olivia saw that the apartment below her was on fire as well. had the flames started below and made their way up to her home? it seems like that's what had happened.
xxxxstaring down at the street, olivia cursed. there wasn't any fire escape on the side of the building. she lived in a shoddy place, and there were many hazards around, and the lack of a fire escape was just one of them. olivia knew she could never jump down. her apartment was on the seventh floor, a drop from there would instantly kill her.
xxxxracking her brain for a way out of the fire, olivia couldn't come up with anything. to actually get out of her apartment she'd have to run through the fire, and she wasn't about to get third degree burns on her body or leave fluffy behind.
xxxxa sob built in olivia's throat. she wasn't ready to die. she didn't want to die. she had finally started to build up a new life from her horrible past. backing away from the window olivia grabbed fluffy. she leaned back against the wall trying to stay far away from the fire. sliding down so she was sitting, olivia once again felt like a scared little girl huddled in the corner of her bedroom, trying to hide from her parents yelling in the other room. every night her father would come home in a drunken rage. he'd trash the house, throwing things around the kitchen and living room. he'd fight with olivias mom, screaming at her, she would scream right back. sometimes he left for the night then he'd come home in the morning and olivia's parents would act like nothing ever happened. finally one day her mother packed a suitcase and left, leaving olivia with her father.
xxxxburying her face into fluffy's fur, olivia sobbed. her bedroom door was beginning to burn away, flames taking over her room. the structure began crumbling away, bits and pieces of the ceiling tumbling down into the flames.
xxxxas she cried she hadn't realized that outside sirens were wailing. firefighters were making their way up the floors to the fire. within her apartment came a loud bang. lifting her head, olivia heard a shout. h-hello! olivia cried out. for a moment everything was silent and olivia feared that they hadn't heard her. then, pushing through the fire, came a firefighter. overrun with relief, olivia stood up. she surged toward the firefighter, but underneath her the floor gave way. halfway across her room she fell into the burning apartment below her. with one last effort she tossed fluffy upwards and reached her hand out, but it was too late. she hit the fire below, crashing to the ground.

❧❧❧❧

pain. pain is what olivia felt. it was intense and all over her body. she felt as if every bone in her body had been broken. her head throbbed. her throat was parched and her tongue dry. olivia could still feel the fire burning her away. fearful, she opened her eyes. a bright white light blinded her. weakly, she brought her hand over her face to shield her eyes from the light. her pain began to subside. sitting up, olivia looked around. she was in a small room. the place was bare, having now furniture. everything was white. she sat on a white tiled floor. fluorescent lights glowed above her. to her left a white door, looking to be made of steel, stood. it was the only exit.
xxxxgetting to her feet, olivia began to stumble toward the door. her legs felt like jelly beneath her. getting to the door, she leaned on it for a moment. many questions swam through her head. but first, she wanted to find a way out of wherever she was. after taking a few deep breaths to calm herself, olivia pushed the door open. there was another more blinding light. she stepped into it, her mind seeming to clear, her exhaustion evaporating, and her strength returning. then she reached the other side. her head became clammed with thoughts and questions again. a wave of tiredness washed over her. and her legs became jelly once more.
xxxxglancing around the room, olivia found herself standing in a court room. the court room wasn't a normal court room though. like the room before, everything was white. the floor, the walls, the ceiling, the lights, the furniture. all of it, white. where the judge would sit were three robed figures. while their faces should've been visible, they weren't. the one on the left had a black void as a face. the middle one had a smokey gray void in place of their face. that sent shivers down olivia's spine. the smoke reminded her of the smoke that filled her apartment. and the final one, the one on the right, had a white void as a face.
xxxxolivia wasnt sure what gender any of them were for their bodies were hidden under large white robes. wh- olivia was about to ask where am i? but the three figures before her spoke.
xxxxsilence! the yelled in unison, their voices reverberating throughout the court room. olivia shut her mouth as they continued.
xxxxolivia gale. died at age twenty two. burned to death in a house fire. had a tragic childhood. planned to be a doctor. yet, did nothing with her life. the black voided face said.
xxxxshe may not of done anything with her life, but that is only because she died at such a young age. she had many plans before her. it was cut short in a way that could not be avoided. the white void added.
xxxxtrue, but even in her short life she did many wrongs. ran away when twelve. stole from many unsuspecting victims. broke and entered a house, stealing money.
xxxxshe only did all of this because of her struggled past. she ran away from her father, who was not an able guardian. she stole from mortals so she could survive. plus, she did good in her life as well. she turned her life around. she quit stealing and got a job. she provided for herself. the black void seemed to be against her while the white void was standing up for her.
xxxxonce again, true. but she did nothing worthy to enter the bright city.
xxxxnor did she do anything to be casted down to the dark hallows.
xxxxolivia was tired standing around as these two, whatever they were, judged her life. anger washed over her. they had no right to scrutinize her like this. can you please tell me what's going on! olivia yelled. the three voids turned toward her, regarding her.
xxxxno one has ever dared speak to us as you do. so you will learn to hold your tongue! they hissed in perfect synchronization. olivia's anger melted away. the three robed figures were scary before, but now that she had angered them she felt like curling up and dying... again. olivia nodded.
xxxxolivia gale, we have decided your fate. you have done many wrongs in your life. the black void spoke.
xxxxbut you also had a hard past. the white void continued.
xxxxso you shall be sent to the dimmed until you prove yourself worthy or unworthy. the gray void finished. this was the first time that olivia heard the middle void talk on their own. their voice sounded maliciously happy about this conclusion. olivia was about to protest, but a smokey haze engulfed her. feeling trapped in her apartment once more she screamed.

❧❧❧❧

xxxxstill screaming, olivia found herself in a new place. her voice died her throat. now where was she? she stood in the middle of an empty field. they sky above was cloudy and overcast, the clouds above were mixed gray colors. the world around looked like it was stuck in grayscale. nothing had color to it. in the distance before her was an outline of a town. glancing back, olivia saw more field. it seemed to go on forever. taking a shaky breath she tried to calm herself. everything was hard to process. she had just died. then three, judges? yeah, she'll call them judges. three judges evaluated her life. they didn't think her a very good person nor a very bad person so they sent her to... what did they call it? the dimmed. they sent her to the dimmed. olivia felt as if her head might explode. at least that'd be less painful than her first death.
xxxxwith shaky feet olivia started toward the town in the distance. as she got closer to it she noticed that there wasn't just one town. many towns seemed to be spread out around the field. they dotted the terrain. how many people live in the dimmed? olivia wondered.
xxxxit didn't take olivia long to reach the town. she stopped at the outskirts. everything was so sad looking. the buildings all looked old and rusty. some were boarded up. a few had graffiti, the gray colors faded. there was nobody out on the streets or side walks. everything was quiet. does anyone even live here? olivia thought. stepping into the town, olivia aimlessly walked. she wasn't sure if she should call out or not. would anybody hear her? then a voice came from behind her, making her jump.
xxxxhey there sunshine. turning around olivia was met with a guy leaning on a lamppost. he was young looking, maybe in his mid twenties. he had dark hair that wasn't very well kept. his eyes were cold and cruel. they could have been either green or brown, it was hard to tell though since everything in this world was either black, white, or gray. he wore a simple black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. around his waist hung a gun holster, but the gun wasn't there. he was swinging it around on his finger.
xxxxolivia's head was screaming at her to run, but her legs just wouldn't work. hmm, shy, are we? the guy said. he walked toward her, smiling in a malicious way. i'm the sheriff around here, so it's my job to greet the new souls that are sent here. he stopped a few feet from olivia, still swinging the gun around his index finger.
xxxxyou don't look like a sheriff. olivia squeaked.
xxxxoh? i guess you're right there. i'm new to the job. ever since the last guy was sent to the bright city for stopping a murder i've been the police. the sheriff put the gun in its holster.
xxxxa murder? how can someone be killed if they're already dead?
xxxxwhen alive you are trying to work your way up in life, but you can also fall down. here in the dimmed your soul isn't at rest. it's buzzing around trying to move on to either a better or worse place. so it's like being alive, making it possible to be killed. but if you're killed in here, there's no redo. you're immediately sent down to the dark hollows. you don't want to be sent to the dark hollows, sunshine.
xxxxthe explanation didn't help olivia feel any better. okay then. how long have you been sheriff?
xxxxoh, maybe an hour or so. i was trying to find the fugitive, but then you popped up.
xxxxwait, the killer is still running around!? the sheriff ignored her question and walked by olivia.
xxxxlet's get you moved in sunshine. olivia turned and followed after the sheriff, still trying to wrap her mind around everything.
xxxxstop calling me sunshine. my name is olivia. she corrected him. to her left she noticed movement. looking to the side she saw a face peering out of a window staring at her. what do you mean by move in?
xxxxthat's nice. i don't care what your name is. olivia wondered how this guy became the sheriff. he certainly didn't act like one. when someone comes to the dimmed they get a place to stay. check your pocket, there should be a key.
xxxx hearing this olivia started to pat her pockets. sure enough she felt something odd in pocket of her sweatpants. reaching into her pocket she pulled out a small gray colored key. it had the number three engraved on it. she had no clue how it got there, she had died late at night so she was in her pajamas, meaning she had nothing in her pockets.
xxxxthe sheriff turned a corner olivia trailing after him. he walked for a few more yards before stopping before an apartment building. it was only two stories high. it was made from brick and had a flat rooftop. on either side it was connected to other buildings. on its right it was connected to a deli, and on its left it was connected to boarded up building.
xxxxopening the door, the sheriff walked in. olivia walked in after him. the place was depressing looking. lights flickered above. a set of stairs off to the right lead up to the second floor. there was a hallway down the center of the room, doors spaced out along the walls. olivia looked down at her key. the three on it must stand for room three since there was no third floor. heading down the hallway olivia easily found her room. she put the key into the lock and turned it. the door clicked and swung open. she was greeted with a small hallway. to the right was an open door which lead to a bathroom. walking further into her apartment olivia shook her head. to the left was the saddest looking kitchen. dirty counters line the wall. a black fridge was to the far right. there was nothing else. no sink, no dishwasher, no microwave. on the other side of the room was a small bed shoved into the corner. a dresser stood across from the bed.
xxxxnext to her stood the sheriff. wow, you got a kitchen and a bathroom! old gray face must like you. with that he turned around and started to leave.
xxxxhey, wait! olivia turned and surged after him. she grabbed his shoulder and turned around. this has go to be a mistake or-or a joke! this seemed to amuse the sheriff. his eyes glinted with amusement.
xxxxit's no mistake darling and it's no joke. you died and the deciders didn't think you deserved a glorious afterlife or a horrible one, so they sent you here to the halfway point. the sheriff shrugged olivias hand off of his shoulder. olivia stood for a moment, trying to accept this fact.
xxxxokay. alright. i think i get it. thank sheriff... uh, whats your name? olivia didnt get it. nothing was alright or okay either, and it showed. her expression was a mixture of fear and confusion.
xxxxcall me sheriff shade. sheriff shade stepped back out of the apartment and closed the door, leaving olivia to contemplate her new life.

❧❧❧❧

xxxxfor aabout a week now olivia had locked herself up in her room. she only went out in the morning and evening to get food at the deli next to her apartment building. that was another thing. when olivia arrived in the dimmed she didn't just get a key to an apartment. she was given a few hundred dollars to start herself off, but sooner or later she'd have to get herself a job. olivia felt like that she was living her old life once again, except this time everything sucked even more.
xxxxolivia was also very bored. there was no tv in her apartment, nor aws there a book shelf and she didn't have her phone. during the day she would sit on her bed and stare at the floor, lost in thought. she would think about how to leave the dimmed. what did one have to do to move onto the bright city? sometimes the sheriff would stop by. he was apparently supposed to check up on all of the residents of the town, but olivia figured that he just wanted to flirt with her. olivia would usually just slam the door shut on him and go back to thinking. sometimes, though, olivia could actually have a conversation with shade without him flirting with her.
xxxxa knock on her door pulled olivia from her thought. she climbed out of her bed and wandered over to the door. here we go again. she muttered, opening the door. olivia expected to see shade leaning against the wall, a stupid grin on his face. instead shade was breathing heavy. his left eye was black, he'd obviously been punched. his gun was drawn. the expression on his face was anger. what's going on? what happened to you?
xxxxthat guy who tried to kill another guy from a few days ago is wrecking havoc on the town. he punched me and ran off laughing. he made it personal. i need your help to stop him. shade growled, shoving his gun into olivia's hand.
xxxxwhy do you need my help? i don't know how to use a gun! there are probably much more qualified people out there to help you. olivia tied to give shade his gun back, but he refused to take it.
xxxxall the qualified people are in the bright city. you're the best i've got. now let's go. shade stormed off. olivia followed after him, thinking that he wasn't in the right mind. he was thinking emotionally with his anger, not logically.
xxxxshade burst out of the apartment building. he turned right and plodded down along the sidewalk. olivia had to run to catch up with him. he was clearly on a mission to get this guy. do you know where he is?
xxxxno. he coldly said. but we'll find him.

❧❧❧❧

xxxxfinding him took a while. the guy was slick. he didn't leave a trail. he would destroy or vandalize something then move on to destroy or vandalize something else. by the time olivia and shade found whatever the guy had done he was long gone. but finally the duo found him. he was sitting on a bus bench. a baseball bat leaned on the bench next to him. he had long possibly brown hair. his nose was crooked, probably broken years ago and didn't heal right. he wore a gray hoodie, the hood up, and black jeans. he was currently eating a meatball sub. olivia and shade hid behind a corner, keeping out of his sight.
xxxxso who is this guy? how are we going to stop him? olivia whispered.
xxxxdunno who he is. but he came in a few hours before you did. he didn't enjoy his ruling so he started throwing a tantrum. busted windows in, beat stuff to scrap piles with that bat of his. finally the old sheriff found him. he put up a good fight against this punk, saved some kid. since he saved the kid the sheriff was brought into the bright city, but the sheriff never got to lock this guy up, so he got away free. for a few days there was no action from him, now he's back and throwing another tantrum. shade explained. olivia nodded.
xxxx her mind was working, trying to create a game plan. alright then. get out there, shoot at him, but don't hit him. once he's scared arrest him. olivia suggested.
xxxxand what do you do? stand by and watch? shade grumbled, looking back at her. this time he didn't look amused.
xxxxexactly. olivia shoved shade forward. he grunted, almost tripping and falling over. standing up straight, he pointed his gun at the baseball bat boy. he shot a warning shot, the bullet hitting the ground a few feet from the guy on the bench. bat boy shot to his feet, grabbing his bat. he shot a torrent of cusses at shade, angerly waving his bat around.
xxxxshade stepped forward toward the guy. put the bat down, or my next shot will be more accurate. shade yelled. bat boy didn't like that. he started toward shade, yelling angerly. shade shot another warning shot.
xxxxfrom behind olivia came heavy footsteps. she turned around and saw another hooded figure standing at the end of the street. he held a machete in his hand. uh, shade! she called to him.
xxxxkinda busy. he yelled back.
xxxxolivia sighed. she lifted her gun up and pointed it toward the hooded guy. put it down or i'll shoot! she said, her voice wavering. she tried hard to act confident, but she had no clue if it was showing. machete guy surged forward, cruelly smiling. olivia stumbled backwards, bumping into shade just as he took another warning shot. the sound of something hitting the ground took olivia's attention. she looked just in time to see a blackness engulf bat boy.
xxxxyou- olivia! you made me shoot him! i- shade was cut off by a clicking sound and olivia screaming.
xxxxyou gave me an empty gun! she screamed. shade turned to see why olivia wanted to shoot. he saw the machete man. he hadn't expected for more than one guy to be out. he thought that there was only one vandalizer. shade had already shot all of his bullets, which meant the machete man was at an advantage.
xxxxrun! shade said. he dropped his gun and grabbed olivias hand, dragging her off as they ran. they ran past where bat boy had been. his bat had been left behind. olivia gabbed it as they ran past. behind them machete man followed. people watched them from within windows, none of them offering their help. this way, follow me. shade said. together they weaved through the streets of the town. he ran them through alleys and even buildings. but shade made a wrong turn into an alley which was a dead end. they turned around to leave, but machete man blocked the exit.
xxxxi don't deserve to be here. machete man lowly said, his voice deep and gravely. i should be in the bright city with my family. but they sent me here instead. but i'm going to show them that it was a mistake and i should be in the bright city! with that he ran at them.
xxxxolivia got in front of shade, shoving him back. she raised the bat and brought it down atop machete mans head. he crumpled to the ground, darkness devouring him. for a second everything was silent, then came shades yelling.
xxxxolivia! shade ran up to her as she fell to the ground. olivia wasn't the only one to get a hit, machete man had stabbed olivia just as she hit him in the head. the last thing she saw was shade kneeling over her. her sight grew dark. olivia died again.

❧❧❧❧

this time olivia felt no pain. her ind wasn't clogged, it was cleared. it was as if everything made sense now. her body wasn't stiff or hurting. she was relaxed, lying peacefully. she wasn't scared or worried, she was calm. her eyes fluttered open. above her was a beautiful and clear blue sky, not a cloud in sight. sitting up, olivia breathed in the fresh air around her. before her stood a woman with long golden hair that fell over her shoulders. her skin was milky white. she wore a loose, silky, light blue dress. her eyes were like reflective blue pools. she smiled. olivia thought that her smile was the most beautiful thing ever, and she couldn't help but smile back. welcome to the bright city. she said, her voice soft and kind.
xxxxlooking past the woman, olivia saw a city that looked a lot like hollywood, with big mansions, good looking people hanging out and having fun. behind her was a field of tall grass that went on for miles. oliva felt a peaceful serenity fill her. then she remember everything that just happened. she had died. she left shade behind in that horrible grayscale world full of hate. she wondered what happened to him.
xxxxjace, he is here. the woman said, pulling olivia from her thoughts.
xxxxjace? whose jace? olivia asked, standing up.
xxxxyou know him as shade. jace shade. he is here. i deemed him worthy of the bright city. i pulled him from the dimmed after you. due to your injury which had to heal before you awoke he gained consciousness first. it dawned upon olivia that this was the robed figure with the white void as a face. but now she wasn't wearing a robe or had a void as a face. the woman snapped her fingers. suddenly olivia was standing on beach. the sand was white and the waters a clear turquoise. before her stood shade himself.
xxxxhey sunshine. he said, smiling at her. he wore red swim trunks and sunglasses. this time his smile held a warmth that it didn't have before. olivia promptly punched him.
xxxxouch! why'd you do that? jace rubbed his arm, now frowning.
xxxxthat's for making me think you were still stuck back in the dimmed. oliva replied. she then pulled her friend into a hug. and this is for being here. jace hugged her back. they stood for a few seconds just hugging, but olivia pulled away from jace, looking around.
xxxxwell, i'm glad you're alive. or... not in the dark hallows. technically were dead now since our souls moved on to this life. jace said.
xxxxshade.
xxxxyeah?
xxxxshut up.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Aw. Who knew death could be exciting, right?!
Although shouldn't bat-boy and machete-man have gone straight to the Dark Hallows once they started vandalising and killing people? o,o

I'm glad Fluffy made it out alive, at least cx
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me