-_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Postby Mango30 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:56 am

Oh gosh, wasn't that the episode where he reverts back to the mindset of when he was a sparkling?
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:58 am

^ yeah, it was. i loved that episode.
i still quote:
"IM THE KING OF THE TUMBLE DRYERS"

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:04 am

My favorite part was his reactions to that cowboy movie, but I'll have to look back at the episode to laugh more! I died laughing with that episode!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:10 am

^ YES
that face was everything

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:15 am

IT WAS SO CUTE AND FULL OF WONDER! I wonder how he looked as a sparkling!!

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:04 pm

Mango30 wrote:I think it could work. She can control the cables, right? So she can tighten or loosen the cables both voluntarily and involuntarily maybe? Would that work?

It's not really controlling. More like manually adjusting
Pressure from something being tight in a way is stimulation to her
It calms her down a bit
My friend said that maybe a hidden pressure monitor would work for her so she can control the amount of pressure on her, but I want something functional with her that would provide comfort
Which is where I got the climbing harness idea from.

But like will she need to adjust the cables or do you guys think the cables would be tight enough to her comfort all ready?

Also, yeah I remember that episode. RID bee may be too adult like, but he's a loveable dork
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Haha, RiD Bee has never stopped being a dork! He's awesome!

Ah, I understand now. Does she always need it or does she just need to tighten it at certain moments? If not always, then I would think she would have a small, subtle way to tighten the cables? A small button, maybe?

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:58 pm

I loved that episode LOL

"I'm still waiting on the awesome!"

@The machine

I know how that feels, I always wear a slightly tight ring on my right ring finger, because the pressure is soothing, and helps me focus. without it I feel discombobulated.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:49 am

I might be a bit late on this but I saw that RID episode and it was hilarious.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:53 am

I'm thinking the metal cable climbing harness for my Oc is adjustable like regular climbing harnesses.
Also, is it possible that a corvette can tow a trailer? (You know those small storage trailers pick up trucks mostly tow? Is it possible a corvette can tow it too?)
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me