SCS Cat House [ SCS Owners Only ] | Re-make

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

SCS Cat House [ SCS Owners Only ] | Re-make

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:48 am

Hello! Welcome to Second Chance Shelter's Cat House. We have cats adopted from our shelter every day so we figured that we would give the owners and their feline friends a place to socialize and relax. We here at the shelter ask that if your cat is aggressive that you do not bring it into the cat room and instead take it to one of our one on one playrooms where you may bond there. Other than that please enjoy yourselves! If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask the staff; we're here to help.

[ first rp by Neah Walker ]
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules - Please Read <3

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:49 am

- Only roleplay here if you have a feline from SCS.
- All SCS rules.
- All of Tess' rules.
- You may roleplay owners but I ask that you keep it to a minimum; this is a place for you to develop your cats.
- Do not roleplay canines here; there is a separate area for them and for cross-species mingling.
- Please keep drama to a minimum.
-If you have a problem with another member notify me or one of my mods.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Cat House [ SCS Owners Only ] | Re-make

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:12 am

Storm- male- Domestic SH- Tags:- X

wip

James- male- DSH mix- Tags:- X

wip
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Mark. ^^
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:43 am

Mark
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Almond | Male | Domestic Shorthair | Tags ;; Open | X (left)

Almond blandly batted at a mouse toy his owner tossed him, uninterested. Biting into it, he got a good enough grip and lifted up his head, the body of the mouse toy in his jaws. Padding towards one of the towers, he summoned his energy and leaped up, digging his claws into the soft material that was laid across the cat tower. Almond dropped his toy and tilted his head upwards, spotting the other level of the tower beside him. Building up his power, he fiercely leaped across, landing with grace on the platform. Almond purred, pride glinting in his eyes.

Calla | Female | Turkish Van | Tags ;; Open | X

Calla sat with comfort in one of the boxes within one of the cat towers. Cozily enclosed in, she purred happily. She could spot another cat with a brown tabby coat, and shook her head. What an amateur Almond is. Acting so prideful just because he leaped from one platform to another? Calla was clearing disapproving the the male's actions, and frowned in disgust. Cautiously climbing out of the box, she hopped down from the tower, steadily landing on all fours. She got ahold of a toy that seemed to resemble a cat in a way, and hopped back up the cat tower and back into her box.

Hua | Female | Dragon Li | Tags ;; Open | X

Hua anxiously scooted into the room, spotting a mere amount of cats already in the room. Curiosity sparked inside of her, but fear did as well. She knew the two cats that were in her sight, Almond and Calla, but she didn't particularly like either of them. Almond was too much of a bragger, and Calla was downright harsh. The Dragon Life female frowned, suddenly feeling a bit of sadness. Sure, they were a bother, but at least they had both of their eyes. Hua felt a slight twinge of envy, but swiftly dismissed the feeling.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:04 pm

Aristide || Male || Oriental Longhair-Somail Mix || Tags ;; open || x

Aristide sat quietly atop one of the cat scratchers, looking down on every other cat in the room. He crossed his front legs and laid his head down, sighing to himself. He was bored, being that there weren't many cats here at the moment and they weren't really doing anything. Yawning slightly, he closed his eyes, but was still awake, just looking as if he was asleep. He would rather the other cats not bother him. That and the fact he would have rather not get dirty at the moment, so he was staying on the high ground.

Mistletoe || Male || LaPerm x Snowshow Mix || Tags ;; open || x

Mistletoe was quiet, sitting back in the corner of the place, he was laying on his favorite toy, which was also covered in his curly fur. He dug the toy and then twisted his body to lay down. He didn't make any noise and looked at all of the other cats with a slight confusion. Mistle wasn't normally around a lot of cats that he didn't know, so he was shyer than normal. He curled his tail against his side and looked around.

Azurine || Female || Exotic Shorthair x Himalayan Mix || Tags ;; Eos | open! || x

Azura sat next to Eos, looking at all of the other cats in the room. She was extremely bored and didn't have anything else to do besides sitting beside her friend. She scoffed at a few of the other cats in the room, acting as if they were all big and bad, mostly Aristide, but she lived with the male so she couldn't do anything that could get her in trouble. Sighing she laid her head down and just looked up sadly, is that she didn't want to talk to anyone, being that she was typically made fun of.

Eos || Female || Mixed Breed || Tags ; Azura | open! || x

Eos yowled slightly when Aristide had dragged her along her. She wanted to stay at home, but since Azurine was here, then she had to come. Eos sat with a slightly dark look on her face, she wasn't too easily angered, but Aristide just made them angry. She yawned and sat, moving her tail slightly often. Her eyes darted around the room, staring at every other cat she saw.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:35 pm

my boys are open
if anyone says they want to tag, I’ll go post))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 am

[ bump ]

Last bumped by Wolfiedog3 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 am.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me