➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

an intro -- !

Postby .lucifer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:44 am

replies -- !
@Prince Audric - oooh kenway is cute! his items really match up with his design!!
@~Teya~ - Congrats on the custom!! He looks super cool!
@finifugal ✨ - hope the stream was fun!
@ratatouille. - ahhh gl getting commissioned !

current events -- !

I am very excited to announce that I've been chosen as a Guest Artist for his month!!
I will be making a viscet on stream (maybe more !) and I hope you all can attend <3
stream !

theres a new 'cet up for adoption now ;3

personal events -- !

I recently received my first viscet from my friend D.Va Online !!
Everyone, meet Rein !

.lucifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Kydashing » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:06 am

This has become a raffle, ends in 5 posts (2 already made) Thought id put that out there~

My CS Shop has been officially reopened!
(Until slots fill up of course ;3;)
___________________________________________________________________________________
@ .lucifer Hi there and welcome, congrats on become a GA artist along with receiving your first viscet! Amazing day for your for sure~~
@Prince Audric Im happy you got the items youve been wanting to get done on your child, looks great~
@~Teya~ Congrats on getting your custom done (by mint mind you, very cool!) looks great hope you can accomplish what you have your heart set out to!
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:45 am

@Teya so glad you like how it came out ^U^
@.lucifer Congrats on your Cet ^^
@Kydashing oooh what a pretty baby!

Annnd here are these :) They're all open so far ^^

ImageImageImage
Last edited by grifforik on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:35 am

@griff: those are all super cute adopts!! <3
@Ky: ill definitely check out your shop!
@lucifer congrats on your first ‘cet!
@audric: love the items! kenway seems pretty cool

H-Hello guys! I’ve just come here to say that I have a question up for all of you in the Amino. Here is a link to it.
    If you don’t have the Amino App you can still participate in the poll by PMing me instead of commenting. Anyone is welcome to answer, even if you don’t have a viscet yet.

Basically all you have to do is PM me what 5 uncommon/rare mutations you would like me to put on the IC PPS batch I’ll be putting UFA for anyone next hatchery opening. You can also suggest a color or two you would like to see on the egg. <3

K. Since noone responded then ya’ll obviously don’t want it.

While I am here I’m going to introduce a few new viscets.

Raya is another one of my pink stripe children. She is my sweet, shy gal who is just extremely timid and quiet to the point she is nearly silent.
    Rex is an “alien” viscet to the viscets of my main world, basically just meaning he is from another planet. Rex is the classic dude who doesn’t really understand jokes and sarcasm. He speaks properly and learns stuff about my main planet for his work. He tags along on the adventures of Hali, Keto, and Laney, and visits Kephas too.
    Aten doesn’t have many official plans right now. All I have to say is he works with birds a lot. I have something in the works for him that may become official soon. ;)
    Aelius also has no official plans as of right now, but he is likely one of Hali’s old buddies who was also invested in riches until he found his motive to be good like Hali found Laney. Or maybe he will still steal and stuff. Again, no official plans!
    Discovery is the second girl in my second AU type world in which viscets are a newly discovered species. She was found by searching scientists, split up from her pack, and taken in because of her injured arm. She now resides in their lab for testing and monitoring so the humans can find out more about the species.
    Akio. Handsome boy who is always very peaceful, hates arguments, and is an efficient worker.
    Dar’adathe is my precious angry boy. Basically his family was killed by hunters and they all became spirits. His mate and two children could see and interact with each other, and they could see Dar’ too. But he couldn’t see or hear them. Him in his new form stayed put and grieved by the tree they died next to. Eventually he burns down the entire forest when an archeologist angers him.
Thank you guys for reading,

~ Prophecy
Last edited by padaleckii on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:48 am

@everyone who replied to me: Thank you very much

Now everyone let me introduce you to NYX my 2nt viscet
now I just need her items which iv already figured out

Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:18 am

Hello everyone! I'm rainbowpanda101. I'm new to the community, and I just got my second Viscet today!

I am so excited to introduce to everyone - Belle & Fitz!

designed by Mint Chip

Belle was my very first Viscet, won via a raffle. I won her with the #13, can you believe it? xD And people say 13 is an unlucky number! I just adore Belle's design. The colors are so soft, and I love the random shapes of her larger spots.

designed by grifforik

And here is Fitz, who also goes by the nickname Fizz! I just got him, and I already love him to pieces. How could I pass him up, what with that one flopped ear (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE) paired with that fluffy fox tail?! And not to mention the lovely heart shape over his eye! (I do have a question about that. If an artist doesn't specify if a design is symmetrical or not, are we allowed to determine if it is? Because I think it would be interesting if he had the heart shape over only 1 eye, but I'm not sure if that's allowed? Would I have to ask the artist who designed him?)

Anywho, I haven't developed either of them yet beyond knowing that Fitz is obsessed with fizzy drinks (hence his nickname). I really need to find some time to sit down and work on them!
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:42 am

Code: Select all
@~Teya~ - omg bone shells have always been a weakness of mine. can I just steal *grabby hands*
@.Lucifer - that contest 'cet why do you do this to me that one of my fav palettes. I love rein but gosh darn my laptop's so bright rn the neon hurts lol. Super cute tho
@Prince Audric - omg pretty in pink so cute (Also kenway's a babe can I have lmao)
@Kydashing - I would commission you but i'm so brrooookkkkeeee
@grifforik - omg that lil put is so cute I want
@~Prophecy~ - omg so many new cets and they're all gorgeous-
@rainbowpanda101 - why do you torture me with those beauties i'm so jealous lmao

lookie me i replied to a full page on my return

so yea, i'm back y'all. i got over the little family pet thing a bit quicker than i thought i would (my little kitty will always hold a special place in my heart tho he was older than i am right now so he kinda grew up with me) and my grandpa has been doing very well since he started his treatment. A little sunshine has come back so i'm coming back to CS, and i'm hoping for a good 2018 in this wonderful, wonderful community (also i wanna thank everyone who PMed me and replied to my last post; you guys don't know just how much it meant to me. you are all so amazing and you guys are what keep me going. thank you, from the bottom of my heart QuQ)

i might put a little bit more stuff in a late post when i'm a bit more brave and not on a dark souls 3 kick (Vordt of the Boreal Valley is so hard to fight after half health he's more like a bull than a "watchdog") so keep an eye out for me!

EDIT: I have a request for the entire community! It's really important to me and there's no price to any of it!
I am going to draw of picture with as many people in the community as I can! Please, if you want to, send me one viscet who you feel represents you/is your favorite. I am going to try to feature everyone!

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:39 pm

ahh no replies this time! sorry about that ^^!

just wanted to introduce my newest viscet!

totally and completely not named after my boyfriend
      since his favorite color is purple

also im looking for breedings coming up for this next time that
      the nursery is open as im fairly certain it opens tomorrow yes?
      i would prefer that you viscet also have edits as a good percentage
      of mine all do <:!
      my viscet are found here <:

imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:14 pm

No replies for now, may add some later

Hey guys! It's been a while, but I've decided to take a bit of a break and host a stream tonight if anyone is interested!

This stream will have; Q and A session about my viscet storylines and possible future ideas, relationship building, puns, storyline creation, possible poetry creation, and maybe some doodles of some cets if we have the time.

Rules of this stream;
Please be respectful to all who join
Don't talk about anything that gives away personal information
Don't ask about my personal information in the Q and A portion
Follow both viscet and CS rules
Always laugh at my puns

Link is here
https://join.me/777-289-640

If you'd like to view the Q & A click here
This is where all questions asked as well as my answers will be stashed.

Feel free to hop in, ask questions, or just hang out!
I'll be streaming until at least 10 pm EST. Extended to 11 pm EST

Closed a bit early on account of the internet. Thank you for joining everyone! I'll finish up the map a bit later and post it under the doc, if you'd like to see. I may host another one of these in the next week so keep an eye on this post! Thanks again and have a good night!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:24 am

I don't think I've marked the fanclub. So hi, I'm here looking at trying to get my first viscet. I've been trying off again, and on again in the past. But as you can see, I've had no such luck. So I suppose I got to up my game. I ah... don't talk much, but your welcome to strike up a conversation with me. I promise I won't bite.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me