2017 Advent Event - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2017 Advent Event - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Postby xo.coyote » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:17 pm

GRACEEE04 wrote:So I recently saw someone calling one of the dragons we got 'Comet'. This got me thinking; are they all linked to a specific reindeer? There are nine, eight with PPS at a juvenile stage and one with PPS at an infant stage. I've been trying to decide which are which, but I'm stuck on a few. Here goes:

I say this is probably Dancer because of the music notes.

I say this is probably Comet because of the black space-like fur and the blue swirls.

I say this is Blitzen because his name came from the Dutch word for lightning and he appears to have lightning marks.

I say this is Cupid because of the heart marks.

I say this is Donner because his name comes from the Dutch word for thunder. He seems to have dusty plume patterns near his mane that remind me of cloudy thunder or something.

I say this is Rudolph because of his glowing red nose. He is also the odd one out of the nine reindeer, because he is the only one with PPS at his stage in life. (The others are one stage ahead, but also all still have PPS).

Here's where I need your help. I have three reindeer I have not yet identified; Vixen, Prancer, and Dasher. I have tried researching the individual reindeer, but nothing was conclusive. Discuss, which of the reindeer do you think these pets are?

I think that the one with spots on it is Dasher - since it kind of looks like a cheetah, and cheetahs run fast!
Image ๐”๐“ธ.๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ - ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ - ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ/๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ปImage Image
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have received 15 gifts.

Signature by binchild & ThatOneArtist
xo.coyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpottedSnake » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Danibean wrote:
GRACEEE04 wrote:So I recently saw someone calling one of the dragons we got 'Comet'. This got me thinking; are they all linked to a specific reindeer? There are nine, eight with PPS at a juvenile stage and one with PPS at an infant stage. I've been trying to decide which are which, but I'm stuck on a few. Here goes:

I say this is probably Dancer because of the music notes.

I say this is probably Comet because of the black space-like fur and the blue swirls.

I say this is Blitzen because his name came from the Dutch word for lightning and he appears to have lightning marks.

I say this is Cupid because of the heart marks.

I say this is Donner because his name comes from the Dutch word for thunder. He seems to have dusty plume patterns near his mane that remind me of cloudy thunder or something.

I say this is Rudolph because of his glowing red nose. He is also the odd one out of the nine reindeer, because he is the only one with PPS at his stage in life. (The others are one stage ahead, but also all still have PPS).

Here's where I need your help. I have three reindeer I have not yet identified; Vixen, Prancer, and Dasher. I have tried researching the individual reindeer, but nothing was conclusive. Discuss, which of the reindeer do you think these pets are?

I think that the one with spots on it is Dasher - since it kind of looks like a cheetah, and cheetahs run fast!

That's a good point! It's quite interesting to see how people interpret the appearances of the different pets. I'd say that makes enough sense for me, and the remaining brown reindeer is Prancer!
SpottedSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ..Adoption Center.. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:25 pm

WHEN WILL THEM BE REVEALED< ANYONE Someone!
..Adoption Center..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:31 pm

GRACEEE04 wrote:

almost certain the fox-looking one is vixen as previous reindeers through the years have had similar designs and a female fox is called a vixen - it also looks like the vixen advent etc

as for dasher and prancer, the general consesus seems to be gold for dasher and brown for prancer, which is what i wrote for mine :
    )
a gardener told me some plants move
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:36 am

I'm gonna bookmark this so I can look back at these conversations owo
I still have the Halloween and summer event casual discussion bookmarked :3
I'm gonna miss this thread ;-;
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:18 am

Same, lol :โ€)
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.โœž
โœž I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. โœž
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Eyyy, my bab grew! Love itt!

although, the markings coloring is not my favorite, but I'm not complaining.
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia loverโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bilaz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Dabanana wrote:Did anyone get the joker?

I got a Joker! :D
Well... I traded for a still growing Joker that is. Anyway, if you want to see more Jokers (and some really neat dressups!) I recommend going to the December 18th discussion thread. :)
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•{โ™ฅ}โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
And so all things, time will mend
So this song will end...

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•{โ™ฅ}โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
xโžค My OC Erik, I love to write stories
xโžค Sasha - ISFJ - vegan - adult
xโžค Proud tea drinker and cat lover
xโžค Feel free to send me a message! ยฉ

Image x Image x Image
Bilaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:35 am

YaY! im getting the brown dog evan though it wasn't the very rare cream one. im still very happy with this guys.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Starlight Fate~ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:15 pm

HeterocromaticQueen wrote:Simon, sweetie, do you guys need a hug?
Maybe some snacks?
A warm blanket and some coffee??
We're here for you hun!!

Yes please

sorry
they/he
i like granblue fantasy and touhou
~Starlight Fate~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery