Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby macabrex » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:43 pm

dear g,,

oh my god you never knew how much i loved you. i am missing you horribly and a photo i just found set me off-
    i loved you so much, and i'm so sorry. what they did is unforgivable. as i speak, i am sobbing. there will never be
    any other like you. you were so special, so different, so strong. my life has never been the same and i have been
    beaten down so, so many times. everything was better with you. without you by my side, my life has been a
    mess. it just went downhill from there. even though it's a new year now, i can't forget you. i hope the horrible
    people i am forced to live with carry the burden they have weighted on themselves with them forever. i don't
    understand how anyone can take something like that so lightly. they have ruined my life too, you've not alone.
    i miss you with everything i have to give. i should have stopped them, shouldn't i have? i should have told some-
    one. but i didn't. and now i'm broken.

i miss coming down to see you. you made me happy. you always waited for me and understood life. nothing can
    replace you. your existence has made me question life and learn more about myself, my 'family', and my friends.
    you have done so much and it hurts so bad. please don't forget me, wherever you are. i just wish you could come
    back one more time. please. anything.

your favorite hooman,
    a

═══════════════════════════════
𝑺𝒉𝒆/𝒉𝒆𝒓 ܍ 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑷 ܍ 𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒈𝒐 ☼ 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ☾ ܍ 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒊-𝑩𝒊
═══════════════════════════════

══════════════════════════
Hi I'm Maca :) I trade CS for FR

CS->FR - C$ Store -FR -

══════════════════════════

macabrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

why???

Postby anonymous.aa » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:52 pm

to m.
There's absolutely no telling why, how, and what the heck is going on your little mind.
But for what I know, stop using my friends to get close to me. It's a stretch I know,
but when t from last year talked to me a lot, you were close to him. When you saw
b one of my best friends, you are getting close to her now. great. thanks now i can't
tell anyone how i actually feel because i know they'll turn on me and then to you.
that's just who you are.

You complained last year when I broke your heart and said no, and I'll admit I had a crush
on you once. But forget it that it ever happened. Because I regret everything.

You kept bothering k my friend and pestered her with dumb things such as "i'm not good
enough" and some other dumb things. if i had to spill all my feelings out, i would slap your
face then say it and leave.

you lie repeatedly over the phone and think you're all so tough. and even if this isn't the
best reason but your dyed hair was kind of over the top. seriously. you keep going close
and despite your cheesy line saying my nickname in front of me in the bus "angel because
she fell from the sky" i was so embarrassed and choked up i would've barfed. actually, that's
a lie after i saw the true you.

i thought you were nice and tall but turns out you were a big fat liar. you lied to your friends
that i lived behind you but i don't. before we were one house away from each other in different
sections of a neighborhood and you told me that other people would be at your party but it was
just my family and yours.

and that's not all, my best friend had asked me why i had hated you the whole time and i think
that's your fault. because of you, i can't get close to anyone near you now. they could've told
you everything i love and hate. they probably even told you where i sat so you could sit there.
in fact, when i came in back to my homeroom your backpack was against mine and it was a rolly.
even if you were that lazy to put it next to the EMPTY chair next to you, that was ridiculous.

you sit where i sit, put your backpack where mine is, and NOW you sit near me during math. wierdo.

and another overnight trip when we were on the last day, you asked for a picture. and your popular friends
that are girls kept insisting we got closer and take a picture. i had to leave but sure whatever.

my best best friend told me he was going to hang it up and be a creep, and i regretted not listening.

everything is ruined. don't you even ask me out on a dance, even if you think if you had a chance of me saying yes.

its a no.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

next is you k.
one of my best friends is known to be such a traitorous brat.
you had thought i really liked your insulting "jokes" but they really hurt. crazy.
you say as if it was a joke to you but it wasn't. at all to me.

and yes i'm still salty about something that happened years ago but when you told me to stop playing with other
guys, i lost all those guy friends and now you had guy friends after a year you told me you wanted to hang out with
me. do you know.. how i felt?? losing my other friends then hurt a lot. it was fun being with them but with you? not
anymore.

it's because girls are complicating, hard, and wierd to understand. if we fought it would last days for guys? a day if
it wasn't so bad. they're always chill and laugh at dumb jokes but you have to not laugh. i try to be funny. but you
just.. :(

in fact, you keep snapping at me lately and even if it is just your period i don't care. you won't even care what i think.
this pet peeve is another thing, when sharing a screen you always point it at yourself and i need to flippin tell you to
move it towards me. sometimes in the end i hold it so i can see better.

you even cry when you think even a slightest thing is going on between you and other friend groups. what do you think??
you keep going back and forth to different groups and think you can still belong in two. i get it, its fine having multiple
friends but it feels like you're purposely trying to become popular. you say i'm uglier than you and that hurts. like hella
a lot.

in fact, when we tease you with someone you don't even care! it's like you like them but you keep denying it. you purposely ]
ship me with someone else and i don't like that! sure they're cool and all but.. i like the other. the one you have a crush on.
it's not easy to tell my feelings because everyone will tease me, the secret blows, and everything is gone. especially since he's
m's friend.

please. try to consider my feelings for once.
Last edited by anonymous.aa on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParadoxSpace » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:00 pm

To L

I honestly care about you so much and I feel like sometimes I'm a horrible friend to you but I try my best, I honestly don't deserve you. Every time you are sad it makes me sad and every time you are hurt I hurt too
If anything ever happened to you I would cry and if anyone ever hurt you I would make sure they never hurt you or anyone ever again

Love~J
████

☆ hey hey hey! ☆
its your favorite fourm gamer
girl ParadoxSpace! feel free to
DM me if ya need anything!

█████████████████

carrd, coding credit ─────────

Image xImage xImage x
ParadoxSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaBean » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:07 pm

dear p,

why do you text me in the middle of the night, calling me babe and asking if am awake, and then tell me we cant be together? you told me i should be happy that you didnt ask me out, because you think you would hurt me. we want the exact same things in a relationship, but just because i am not overtly sexual, im not good enough for you? im sorry but in what relationship is everything about that? but i guess you can keep complaining about not having a girlfriend, when i am the person who would do anything for you. maybe when you realize how much i care about you, we can be something.

from, l
BananaBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lorri12 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:37 pm

;) no more
Last edited by lorri12 on Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
xx
xx

x┌────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx wip xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xFRECCSDV
x└────────────┘

┌────────────────────┐
└────────────────────┘
lorri12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:41 pm

Dear J,

It hurts being in love with you when you already have someone. Maybe I should have acted sooner and not wait for you to be comfortable with yourself for a relationship. Then again, I knew you would pick him anyways. It's better to have a relationship where you can actually see the person everyday in real life rather then some stupid online one with a girl like me. It's okay. I understand. I wouldn't pick me either.

- Z
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferncat » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:19 pm

dear aunty,
i hate you now. i said it's hard to train him. i said, it's MY FIRST dog, let alone a very excitable, high energy, whippet mix puppy. WHO DOESN'T ACT OUT ON ME OR MY FAMILY, BUT WILL PICK AND CHOOSE STRANGERS TO JUMP ON AND ACT OUT ON. how am i meant to train him!? am i suddenly steve irwin? it's my first dog my family has ever owned, and since he's technically MINE, how am i meant to know how to be the perfect owner when no one even listens to me in my family?!? you shut me down every sentence with "NO. YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO TRAIN HIM. YOU'RE THE OWNER, YOU'RE THE ANIMAL LOVER SO THEREFORE YOU !HAVE! TO KNOW HOW TO TRAIN. YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO PUPPY SCHOOL RIGHT THIS SECOND."

you gave your daughters adult border collie who you couldn't train away even as a puppy to a farm. so much for obedience school now, aye? nice one, look where he is, now. your new dog is a damn living avocado, has no personality, is very annoying, unfriendly, is the fattest bichon i've ever seen, has no self control and he has a damn sac of fat growing out of his body like an out of body second stomach because he is so fat. and you're telling me i, a child, i can't train my own dog? sammi is very very lean, i keep him in perfect shape, but he is absolutely 100 percent food crazy yet understands when to eat and when to leave food alone when i tell him, he knows self restraint, and your ugly rat with curls can't do anything except simply exist. at least sammi is helpful, he's the perfect guard dog even when we haven't trained him as one, and what can barney do? nothing. at all. i've never even heard him bark. you're happy to judge me and my 10 month old high energy, very tall, hyper puppy when you can't even train your 13 year old fat rugby ball with fur.
how about judging me and my dog when you actually learn what a real dog is?
ferncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tooth » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:53 am

dear k

go away please??? you were supposed to be here a week max i cant do anything while you're here. did you stay because i got on meds??? please just leave me alone????
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:21 am

Dear Mr. X

if only you knew how much I loved you. We used to be the best of friends and I started to like you alot and it turned to love. I don't understand what happened becuase one summer you went to camp and came back completely differnet you had muscles, perfect white teeth and I missed those cute braces, you had a tan and a whole different wardrobe. when we started middle school you started growing distant from me and you joined the soccer and football team. ou turned into the star player and the most popular guy in school. You never talked to me anymore other than to say "move" or some other one worded sentence. when the teasing started you didn't defend me you just sat there watching but as time went on you started laughing at me and teasing and bullying also. I was so mad at you for throwing our friendship out the door all those years of memories. Losing our first teeth, breaking our first bones, getting our first pets, our first phones, our first trip together to dubai. We even went when we were 13 to france! how could you just forget that? was it for popularity? to fit in? was it to get girls? whatever it is I know this isn't you. Your not the X I know and love. Even though you hurt me I still love you. It got even worse when you started dating her the schools doxy. What did you see in her? she had bleached blonde hair a fake orange tan, and tight pieces of scrap not even classified as clothes. Whenever you saw me in the hallways you looked the other way or sneered at me. then I broke completely when he died. My idol, my bestfriend, the one I loved so dearly, My big Brother. Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. Nobody will ever be able to understand your craziness like your brother and although you don't see each other as much as you'd like, he will always remain your friend and be there for you when you need him the most. While people will come and go in your life, your brother will be in your heart for a lifetime. You were invited to the funeral since you were his friend. Yousat in the back watching me in tears and freaking out a they buried him. for hours after I just sat there crying on the grave not realizing you had stayed behind also to mourn with me. As I stood to leave I heard you say something. I whipped around and whispered in a hoarse voice "what?" and the next words you said made me break down in tears you said "I'm sorry" I covered my mouth and tried tomuffle a sob as you continued "I broke his promise, I failed him, Could you ever forgive me? I had promised him to protect and love you because he wanted to make sure you had someone there for you in life. He would probably hate me now. I wish I could take all this time back and keep his promise. I have loved you all these years but have never showed it. I was afraid you wouldnt feel the same and our friendship would be ruined." I couldnt beleive my ears when you said that. I had ran to you and hugged you so tight and was so happy to feel you hugging back, we sat there under the gazebo for an hour and as I was drifting off to sleep I whispered "I love you too" I dont know if you heard it but now you know. its been 6 months and we are now friends. I love you X, and I cant live without you. Dear Juliet, I could relate to her pain. Black misery painted on a blood red heart. Death would be more bearable than life without Romeo.

sincerely, Your secret lover.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby farawaytree » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:22 am

Dear W;

I love you and I love our relationship more than anything; but you knew my past when we met, and now I crave something more. I never really got to explore the other side of me and although I love you and never want to lose you, that curiosity will never cease.

Dear M and SD,

I can't believe you'd let W become homeless when his mum kicks him out in the 20th. You've always lectured me on the importance of thinking of others and yet only ever think of yourselves. You'd turn your back on him simply for coming from a "Lower class background".
Well guess what? I'm marrying him, and we've been secretly engaged for a year now.

Dear P,

I think about you everyday and how I could fix our friendship. I check your social media a few times a week just to make sure you're ok and remind myself that you care so little you never apologised for what you did.

Sincerely to all;

L.
farawaytree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me