≫ KOS Exploring ≪ closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

≫ KOS Exploring ≪ closed

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:07 pm

This is Kruba, where the serpents normally live free and wild. Their world is full of treasures, and luckily their atmosphere is habitable for humans! You can visit anytime, but don't overstay your welcome! The serpents have a lot of work to do :>

recent results;

Forbidden Forests July 22
      Sunset Islands July 22
      Molten Caverns July 22
      Ice Slopes & Typhoon Bay July 25

RULES FOR EXPLORING:

1. Do not be upset if you do not find the best prizes/items. Everything is randomized and some items are rarer than others.

2. All explores now give only one roll per explore, with or without a serpent. but please keep rule #4 in mind, certain serpents are required for certain areas.

3. You may explore up to 3 areas ONCE each day. As soon as time comes to CS Rollover (CS time) you may post again.

4. There are 5 areas you may explore - 4 of them require a specific serpent. If you don't have the proper serpent(s), you may not be able to explore every area. However, the sunset islands do not require any serpent, you can explore there with any serpent type, or without a serpent at all.

5. Please fill out the name sections for areas on your forms correctly. You MUST have the area name correct on the form to be valid for explores. Edited posts are not valid. Editing posts can lead to abusing our explore system.

6. A serpent may explore more than 1 area each day, if they are eligible. (eg, a serpent carrying a mythic orb can explore any area. A serpent carrying a red/fire orb can only explore the molten caverns and/or the sunset islands.)

We are now using a strike system. 3 strikes = banned from explore, don't be confused! Us quoting your post/ highlighting mistakes is not a strike or a ban, we just want to help! (: Although, any repeated situations will count as strikes.

**Modified Rule!!** you may only explore up to 3 areas each day
    There is a new section on the form asking for CS time and date. You can easily find this anytime at the bottom right of the CS page.

Exploring is closed as of 11/26
    use this form for exploring:
    Code: Select all
    [size=85][list]I want to explore!

username:
    serpent I'm bringing:
    AREA:
    CS time/date: *only needs to be in your post once*
    [/list][/size]

The Eclipse of Kruba event

Runestone trade-ins have moved to the main forum! <3
    All event items are being tracked in main banks, there aren't event banks for this event.
    There are daily runestone raffles in the discord, as well as occasional rapid-raffle sessions (1 hr/raffle)

9/11

Anticla has accepted the last of the runestones needed to close the portal! As the last serpent walks through the portal, the purple and green mist seems to spark around them. Anticla adds the last runestones to the portal, when suddenly and quickly the darkness covering Kruba is swallowed back into the portal. Anticla waves goodbye as the portal darkens, and the mist that once flowed begins to dissipate into the air. The forests, waters, mountains, and land of Kruba has been restored to their origin. The items that disappeared before have returned in mists of blue and yellow, and we can only hope that Aburk on the other side of the portal is returning to normalcy as well, for now..

7/25

The darkness that took over the Sunset Islands, the Molten caverns, and Forbidden Forests has made its way to take over the entirety of Kruba, now covering the Ice Slopes and Typhoon Bay. Like the other areas, the only item that can be found in these areas now is runestones. The portal needs 500 runestones to fully close, Anticla has many serpents waiting to come through to Kruba! A lot of their homes in Aburk have been destroyed by the vacuum of the portal, and the serpents of Kruba are eager to get their world back to normal. A sense of urgency begins to take over on both sides to close the portal so everyone can get back to their normal lives and rebuild what has been lost.

(Like the other 3 areas, all items from all explore areas have perished and can no longer be found until the portal has closed. At this time, NO serpent is needed to explore.)
    7/15
    Meet Anticla from a land called Aburk...

Explorers have reported seeing a strange-looking serpent coming out of the portal to collect nearby runestones, then bringing them back to the portal. They seem to be blocking it up with the stones, while mumbling frustrated to themselves along the way. An explorer serpent decided to approach this odd being and found he is rather kind! The serpent's name is Anticla, and the world they come from is called Aburk. He explains that this portal had been abandoned for years and was ruined, but recently they found how to reignite the portal to open it again. Soon after, they realized their actions had been a mistake as the portal acted as a vacuum and began to pull things from their world into it, turning them into the little runestones that spewed out to the other side. Anticla was the only serpent from their world brave enough to travel through the portal and recollect these stones, although his efforts alone weren’t enough to keep the darkness from spreading through Kruba.

By now, the Molten Caverns and the Forbidden Forests are completely overtaken by the spreading darkness and like the Sunset Islands, items there have perished, other than the runestones. It's also discovered that anyone may travel in these dark areas now, with or without any serpent! In an effort to save Kruba, all runestones that are found and collected need to be brought back to the portal. Anticla has rounded up a multitude of serpents from their land that want to travel to stay in Kruba, but he has only agreed to let them through if we supply enough runestones to help him to block up and close the portal. He estimates they will need about 500 runestones to fully cover and close the portal, and for every 10 runestones you bring him, he will allow a serpent through the portal to live with you.

(Like the sunset islands, All items in the molten caverns and forbidden forests have perished and can no longer be found until the portal has closed. At this time, NO serpent is needed to explore these areas. Everyone can hunt for runestones!)

7/8
    Travelers and visitors of the Sunset Islands have reported their finding of a strange and otherworldly portal, which seems to be where the strange runestones being found are coming from. Every few minutes the purple and green mist spits out one of the rocks like a fireball, sometimes landing near, some landing far. The clouds that make up the expanse of Sunset Islands are turning dark around the portal, veining out and expanding slowly by the minute, perishing any collectible items that may be found there. The only thing that doesn’t dissolve in the darkness are the runestones, which glow brighter the closer to the portal they are.

No one has dared to enter this strange portal, but we are asking anyone that finds the strange runestones to continue to collect them until we know what they mean and what to do with them.

6/30
    Something strange is happening in Kruba...
    Odd runestones are being found in the sunset islands, see if you can find any!
    Remember no serpent is needed to explore sunset islands, so anyone may join! <3

Runestone trade-ins have moved to the main forum! <3

Last edited by supermancrayon on Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:14 am, edited 117 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹

Sunset Islands

A cloud expanse that spreads over Kruba, the Sunset Islands are a friendly place for any and all travellers! It has an abundance of shiny gems and treasures that peek through the clouds. Just don't walk too close to the edge!

Anyone can explore here, without or with any serpent.

treasures to be found;
    ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by supermancrayon on Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:40 pm, edited 36 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹

Typhoon Bay

Looking out onto the water off the coast of the Molten Caverns, Typhoon Bay looks quite charming but underneath the surface of the water is very different. The currents are strong and unrelenting but pose no problem for water serpents. Always happy to help, water serpents can easily navigate through the Bay for new arrivals and travelers alike. But it's always what lies beneath that brings them near. Under the Bay lies hidden caverns filled with untold wonder and treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

You can ONLY explore here with a water serpent.

treasures to be found:
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    ImageImage
Last edited by supermancrayon on Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Molten Caverns

Trudging through the volcanic ash and rock, it's almost a bad idea to explore this region without a fire serpent by your side. If you manage to navigate the lava pools and geyser eruptions, you'll find yourself in the heart of the Molten Caves. The heat becomes unbearable the further you go and to anyone untrained to the heat, the exploration becomes impossible. If one can make it through the caverns, treasure and gold flows with abundance to those with the means to obtain it.

You can ONLY explore here with a fire serpent.

treasures to be found;
    ImageImage
Last edited by supermancrayon on Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:15 am, edited 15 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹

Ice Slopes

The ice slopes are a difficult area to adventure- the ice is slick and smooth, the air is thin and dry, and the angle of the icy mountains makes it almost impossible to climb them. Surprisingly, ice serpents have adapted to this environment and learned to thrive here. Considering the fact that most ice serpents are introverted and lonesome, the ice slopes don't get many visitors, whether that be humans or other serpents. Even though the environment is harsh, there are actually many useful items that have been left behind from other adventurers.

You can ONLY explore here with an ice serpent.

treasures to be found;
    ImageImage
Last edited by supermancrayon on Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:18 am, edited 17 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹

Forbidden Forests

Spooky, eerie trees fill this expanse of Kruba. Locals say they hear howling and crying from the woods at night, but during the day they seem inviting, almost like they're calling you to come to them. Although it might seem like a fun area to explore, it's easy to get lost. The thickness of the trees and leaves allow the slightest amount of light through during the day.
    You can ONLY explore here with a nature serpent.

treasures to be found:
    ImageImage
Last edited by supermancrayon on Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:22 am, edited 15 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:09 pm

x
Last edited by supermancrayon on Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹

[ Home ] [ Explore ] [ Banks ]

MATERIAL AND CRAFTING GUIDE

There are many different materials and items that can be found in kruba.
    Some items are spread throughout all of kruba, some are limited to specific areas.
    This is our guide to what items come from where, and what they can be used for.

SUNSET ISLANDS
    Gemstones
    garnet, sapphire, rose quartz, emerald
    These gems are used for crafting accessories, currently they can be used to craft handheld gemstones at Sandy's Boutique, or to craft the royal staff at Magmus' Armory.
    ImageImageImageImage

Sunset Gem
    A special gem used for crafting potions

Coins
    sun, moon
    These coins are used to purchase potions from Titana's Hoard, they are also used to expand your maximum serpent cap.
    ImageImage

Flower Petals
    The most common item found in sunset islands is flower petals, which can be used for a variety of items. They can be crafted into accessories at Sandy's Boutique, used to expand your maximum serpent cap, and used for a transfer potion at Titana's Hoard.

Diamonds
    The most highly sought after, precious gem of Kruba. Diamonds are used as an exclusive currency for special items in the shops or during events.

TYPHOON BAY
    Ingots
    silver, gold, platinum
    Ingots are used primarily for accessories or armor and weaponry.

Crystal Shard
    -use n/a-

Water Coin
    used to craft orb potions at Titana's Hoard

Diamonds
    The most highly sought after, precious gem of Kruba. Diamonds are used as an exclusive currency for special items in the shops or during events.

MOLTEN CAVERNS
    Ingots
    silver, gold, platinum

Fire Coin

Obsidian Pieces
    Trade these for spooky items at ocareri's lair

Diamonds

ICE SLOPES
    Ingots
    silver, gold, platinum

Sugar Cubes
    -use n/a-

Ice Coin

Diamonds

FORBIDDEN FORESTS
    Ingots
    silver, gold, platinum

Empty Potion Bottle
    used to craft potions at Titana's Hoard

Nature Coin

Diamonds

Last edited by supermancrayon on Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹

reserve
supermancrayon