Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby nightmarixx » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:41 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
Username:Cole~Sprouse
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): just English
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: n/a
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I've been on this site for about 2-3 years now. Also I hate seeing the newbies being scammed and any player in general. I enjoy helping new people and old chicken smoothie users if they haven't been on for a while. I'll take any time to help anyone.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: mostly everyday, if not it's usually every other day, also for about the whole day or 6 hours.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): I am willing to adopt 1-3 newbies if that's alright with you.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes I agree and understand
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: yes I agree. Thank you for this opportunity also!
maybe love isn't something
text text text text text text text text

that comes full circle, it just
link. link. coding credit ───
ebbs and flows, in and out
just like the people in
our lives. ──────────
nightmarixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:43 am

Hello! I read through this and I hope I'm doing this correctly... I'm sorry if I'm not, and I hope I'm not bothering anyone. But I just joined today, and would really appreciate some help if anyone has time.
Anyway, thank you for the opportunity
Username: yuroshi
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Instagram artists
What do you like best so far?: the beautiful art of adorable creatures
Any questions?:

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Whisper » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:17 pm

Username:The Whisper
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: Just English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?:I saw a classmate play it so I registered out of curiosity
What do you like best so far?:The pets, they are quite nice
Any questions?:No
The Whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MICTIAN » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:20 am

Username: Laue
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): Spanish & French
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: Ahh, I helped them in PM sorry!
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I don't think there's a reason in particular... I just wanna help some newbies out!
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I'm usually online 24/7, every day.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 3
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! ^^
Last edited by MICTIAN on Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Micti/Mic | She/Her
Hello! I am Mic! It's nice to meet you.
There really isn't much to say about myself,
but I guess I have a large interest
in hoarding, especially
horses and rats. I also,
love anime & manga!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━{ 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 }━━━

MICTIAN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raiden shogun » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:25 am

Username: maxyyyy
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): none, but im very good at picking apart google translate messages
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: n/a
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: because i honestly just want to help!
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: to much around 3 hours a day, every day.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): one, i don't want to be stressed out
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all time?: Of Course!
    lesbian ♡ plant fan
raiden shogun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:53 pm

Username: turtle,

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): Norwegian

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: yes! I help out on the fair trade thread and similar threads a lot of the time. some of my posts can be found here, here, here, here and here!

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I like to help other people out and would like to assure that those new to the site are able to understand the site as a whole and don't end up leaving because it was difficult for them to understand something or they weren't welcomed in a good way. I would like to make sure that they recieve a warm welcome and that they understand that they can bother me with questions anytime! my main reason of being on CS used to be to collect pets, but I enjoy to help other people just as much as I like to gather pets for my collection! I am very experienced with trades and could help a newbie by explaining how the rarity system works, how you can send trades and make a trade thread in the forums. as well I am patient and generally come off as kind online, which is what I believe is very important when chatting ^^

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I am on CS pretty frequently every day, and stay online big parts of the day. the only time I am unreachable is when I am asleep - other than that I'm online most of the time ^^

Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: absolutely!

thank you guys for your time <3

I've been accepted through pm before - just reapplying for the bottom ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.
just ur regular, confused
adult! she/they, norway,
pms are always open <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
» The Black Dog «
Taylor Swift
0:13 ─〇───── 3:45
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NovaLynnBby » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:33 am

Username: Jayfeatherboi

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None (I'm only learning French)

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: here

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I have been on this site for a few years and I know everything on navigating through it. I did figure out on my own where everything was but I've helped lots of my in real life friends and they had no troubles afterwards besides questions every so often. I do really like to help people, especially the newbies! If a newbie asks me a question, I will help them and answer to the best of my ability. I am patient and will slowly teach them how to play (if needed). If I don't know how to help/answer a question I will learn as much as I can then ask a mod before replying on what I know. I'm very interested in this topic and think this is a great idea, I'd love to join you as an adopter and help a newbie! <3

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: Probably 1-3 times a day, and for 1-3 hours per visit. Unless I am busy then I may miss a day or only visit once for around a half an hour.

How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): Only one for now, if I feel more comfortable and confident on helping more than one person, I will change this. c:

Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes!

Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course, I promise they will never be confused and feel like they can't ask me a question after I help them. <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi i'm nova!! my pronouns are she/they/wicked/peach
i'm an 19 year old furry artist who is semi-active on here
i'm also taken by my wonderful bf Korey (09/13/20) <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NovaLynnBby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:36 am

Username: fluffydawg6051
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I speak english, but i can get by in spanish
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: An app callled framecast. a person i followed showed everyone this website
What do you like best so far?: 10000/10
Any questions?: I need some help on chicken smoothie basics (what are malks, rarities and some other things)
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherosc » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Username: Cherosc
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I play on Howrse, and someone from there was talking about CS so I decided to give it a try.
What do you like best so far?: Loving the different species, colors and coats on here.
Any questions?: Not quite sure what to do yet. I am about to look into how to start doing trades and where to look to find them other than the trade thread. I have had someone offer me trades already but....? I have other questions, but I am sure I will find them on here somewhere.

Thanks,
Cherosc (Kim)
Cherosc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friends dønt lie. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:02 am

Username: friends dønt lie.
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): only english, sorry!
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: theres a lot to count, but i do help others quite a bit on the fair trade thread!
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: though I’ve only been on this site since last year, i do know quite a bit about cs! helping others is one of my strengths, and i love to explain and teach others :)
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: i’m on cs every day, i’d say about 3 hours on weekdays and 6 or more hours on weekends! during break, however, i’m online for around 10 hours.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): one or two for now, please!
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: yes!
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: of course!
𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙...

☁ ☁ ☁

she;her - june 29th
hey there, i'm abby! if
you couldn't tell already, i'm
super obsessed with
stranger things. i also
love it, starbucks,
and pretty much anything
your basic teenage girl
would like. anyway, feel free
to pm me or something whenever,