Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This board does not include pre-made character design sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

looking for art of my cyclops!

Postby heart » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:55 am

i'm looking for art!
    species ;; human, monster.
    references ;; x, x
    personality ;; bubbly, loving.
    what i'm looking for in the art ;; mostly busts or fullbodies. digital highly preferred, but i will accept traditional art too. chibis are not preferred, nor are anime styles, and i probably wont accept if you have a style like that, sorry.
    what i'm willing to pay ;; pets from my rare or uncommon group, c$ (only have 40), or a mix of both. everything depends on what you would like and what i personally value your art as. i wont give you ten 2009 rares for a chibi, nor will i give you a 2015 uncommon for a fullbody.

shoot me a pm if you're interested!

║ ██████████████
    ─ ⋯ ────────────────
    hi there, i'm astrid! i would appreciate
    and prefer if you used she/her pronouns
    when referring to me, thank you! ♥

──────────────── ⋯ ─

──SO──
    ──MUCH──
    . . .
    █║█
    █║█
    █║█
    █║█
    █║█
    █║█
    █║█
    █║█
    █║█
    █║█
    █║█
    █║█
    ───────────── ⋯ ─
    [ flight rising | my sweetheart | song ]
    ─ ⋯ ─────────────

── ON THE ──

── PHONE !──
    ── PHONE !──
    ── PHONE !──
    █│
    █│
    █│
    █│
    █│
    █│
    █│
    █│
    █│
    █│
    █│
    █│
heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby VulpesMiu » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:51 am

I need a watch to be designed for a character of mine; please make the file(s) editable. Please be patient with me if I need you to edit anything. Watch, plant species, concepts, etc. are copyrighted to me; they are not available for use by anyone.

I will pay in Rare CS Pets:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=46300

This is the character:

https://reptiline.deviantart.com/art/Re ... -695827718

It would go on her left wrist if it was drawn on her. You do not have to draw her.

This is the plant the flower that powers the watch comes from:

(Except the flowers are supposed to look more like miniature stars, which they are):

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... mu1tts.png

It is an experimental, high-tech watch that grants partial immortality, allowing her to resurrect a seemingly unlimited amount of times. She is not indestructible nor completely invulnerable, though.

It lets her know of her health and healing status, and what the damage is and how bad if there is any. It keeps track of her vital signs and will let her know how many times she's lost a life and what the cause(s) is.

And, as it is a watch, it also tells time and keeps track of it regardless of the pace change or if it stops.

The top of the watch can be pried open to check on the metallic gears and inner workings. The face of the watch tells time, having numbers and 'hands'; it also has a touch screen that allows you to check what I've mentioned above.

There is a button on the side of the watch that, when pressed after entering something into the screen, will cause the watch head to spin around and upwards, then stop to reveal a hidden compartment.

The band of the watch will gradually begin to move away from her wrist, but instead of coming off, it will slowly reveal that it is embedded in her skin by pointy attachments.

The wrist will be open with the inside exposed. A tube that leads from underneath the compartment to a major vein in her arm that it is attached to it will be revealed. This tube will glow and pulse, pumping a strange, unknown energy into her.

The flesh surrounding the opening will have barely begun to grow the brilliant, ruby red scales back. The compartment gives off an unnatural glow..

There is a door to the compartment that opens to reveal the power source, which is the flower of my made up plant species called a Sonocturne; the flower is a miniature star, with all its properties.

The tiny, rotating sphere gives off a blinding light. It has bright, shifting colors; a rainbow. The compartment door will close on its own if left open for too long.

I'm not really certain of how the watch looks, and would like help on designing it. I would like concept art of it.
Looking for one-on-one rp partner!

Shadow the Hedgehog x OC friendship pairing, with you as Shadow is what I'm looking for the most. I am, however, willing to rp other things.

Look for me on this thread to see my preferences:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3515799&start=1950

Image Image Image
ImageImage

Formerly Razza
VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:30 am

Ploegy wrote:
    I'm looking for art!
    Species: Human
    References: boop & boop art by blueberrydevil & callalily both are from another forums
    Personality: Full bio here
    What I'm looking for in the art: Any kind of art. Headshots, busts, full body. Would like them in a cartoon/anime style. Something that fits with Pokemon
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
    What I'm willing to pay: Anything in this or this group

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
hey i'm ploegy, also known as plo.
i am absolute nintendo trash, a
hockey fanatic & an overall nerd.

sam sweet guzma volpe
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:01 pm

ratsy wrote:
I'm looking for art!
Species: Some human, some robot/demon/etc
References: here
Personality: There's a lot of characters, so just let me know who you wanna do and I'll tell you what I'm looking for in the art.
What I'm looking for in the art: Relatively decent skill, though not necessarily 100% HQ. Not interested in most sketches, but everything else (bust to fullbody) is awesome. C:
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): n/a
What I'm willing to pay: I have 600 c$, over 100 rares, and LOADs of uncommons and below. Let me know your prices.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leviathan,,, » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:05 pm

i'm looking for art!
    this post is gonna be long, i'm sorry.
      what i'm willing to pay: (for any of them) i have rares in this group you can pick from, and/or you can go through my trade group, and i also have flightrising. i have treasure and gems, but i'm a little more picky about fr.
      is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): none of these are.
    also, i'd like couple art of some of them, if anyone would wanna do that, here are the names: mack and riley, spencer and toby, kritanta and lyra, and octavia and delta. and (this one isn't a couple but like older brother and younger sibling) cyrus and sorren.
    please pm me examples!

name: mack
      species: human female
      references: link (credit) link (credit) link (credit)
      personality: she's kinda short tempered, ex-army, has ptsd, and, while sarcastic, she tends to be really serious. she loves hot cheetos and has a dog, though she isn't really an animal person. also she's a mechanic. and has green eyes.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. either like a full body or a bust?

name: spencer
      species: human male
      references: i need a reference
      personality: he's really pale, has hazel eyes, black emo hair, usually wears a band shirt with a flannel overshirt, black skinny jeans, and converse. he has thick black framed glasses, wears a necklace or two, and wears a bunch of bracelets. he's super hyper, really happy, and just really loveable. he also draws all the time.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. i'd prefer a full body for him, but a bust would also be fine.

name: octavia
      species: humanoid female
      references: that's what i need
      personality: she has dark skin, dark purple eyes, and a light and dark green mohawk. she wears a dress like this, with boots, and she carries a huge double edged, two handed battle axe. it'd be cool if she could be drawn either leaning against it or with her resting it on her shoulder.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. i'd prefer a full body for her.

name: delta
      references: none
      personality: she's pale, has purple eyes, hair color and style like this, wears a dress like this, and a circlet like this, but with blue instead of green. she's quiet and charming, and very encouraging.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. full body preferred.

name: desmond
      personality: he has dark skin, really short black hair, brown eyes, wears a dress shirt and slacks, and wears a watch. he's really serious.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. full budy or whatever you wanna do for him. full body or bust.

name: toby
      personality: he has messy brown hair, grey eyes, wears a t-shirt and jeans, and vans. he's really quiet, always reading or writing. it'd be cool if he could be drawn with a book?
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital.full body or bust.

name: kritanta
      species: humanoid male
      personality: he has dark blue, almost black (#000040) hair that's kind of emo(?), electric blue eyes, super pale skin. if he could be wearing like a tunic or something, that'd work (maybe light blue). he also has like a silver circlet.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. full body or bust?

name: magnus
      species: angel male
      personality: he has black hair (slightly long? but not long enough for a ponytail or anything), one gold eye and one silver, wears like a grey tunic and leggings, with boots. he has angel wings, which (and you can choose here) are either just solid grey, or look like a magpie's wings.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. full body, please.

name: lyra
      personality: she has short, jaw length pink hair, and purple eyes. she wears a plain tunic and leggings. and she has a sword. she's really hot headed, too proud and stubborn for her own good, but she has the best intentions.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. i'd like a bust of her.

name: sorren
      species: cat/human hybrid child?
      personality: they're like 11-13, have brown (auburn?) cat ears and tail, and matching colored hair that's usually pulled into a ponytail. sorren is very serious, and has a short temper. honestly, you have a lot of freedom with sorren, especially with their clothes. just make them like solid colored?
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. full body, bust, whatever is fine for them.

name: cyrus
      species: humanoid male
      personality: he's super pale, has light blond hair, his eye color doesn't matter (cuz it changes drastically so have fun with that one), and he's really thin. he's really quiet, and sort of insane.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. i'd like a bust of him.

name: riley
      references: link (credit)
      personality: he has green eyes, kind of spiky hair (that's red-ish blond), and a mischievous smile. he wears usually wears ripped skinny jeans, a band shirt (blink-182, fob, or p!atd), and red converse. he's trouble, always looks like he's planning something, and likes comic books and fast cars.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. i'd like a full body or bust of him.
Last edited by leviathan,,, on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

evan // they/them

lights on

what's this?
    i can't believe my eyes
    i must be dreaming

ace/aro/demifluid
    intp/chaotic neutral
    slytherpuff/candor
leviathan,,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ProjectIcarus » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:46 am

ProjectIcarus wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/cervitaur
References:
 Lonán
(I really want to update Lonán's ref, but I have these more recent traditional drawings of him.) Boop Boop

Unnamed

Personality: Lonán is insane in the brain and has destructive tendencies. Unnamed elk boi is a stubborn explorer with an eye for fashion.
What I'm looking for in the art: I'm mostly just looking for some styles I like. Digital is preferred, but traditional is all right too.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: Art/custom characters, pets (old rares, maybe some store pets), some FR stuff.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
I used to be ~Toothless Obsession
----------☆--☆--☆----------
----------☆--☆--☆----------

My Deviantart
My Flight Rising
I'm huge Destiel and Malec trash, so feel free to pm me about them and we can fangirl together >:3
I AM ALSO AN ABSOLUTE TRASH CAN FOR DIRK GENTLY'S HOLISTIC DETECTIVE AGENGY PLEASE ASK ME ABOUT IT.
#lovewins
ProjectIcarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daevyr » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:23 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Werewolf
References: Reference sheet and Reference images are both useful.
What I'm looking for in the art: Something masculine that also shows his personality.
What I'm willing to pay: I'm willing to pay anywhere from up to 10 rares to one or two VR pets per piece, depending on how much I like it.

Extra details: If you're interested, I have a few extra details to share with you about him.
Daevyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carousel. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:10 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: human and anthro
References: Farrah and Peony.
Personality: Farrah: sassy, iNdEpeNdeNt wOmAn, feminist. Peony: sweet, outgoing, hopeless romantic.
What I'm looking for in the art: Good quality, shaded, no bases.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
What I'm willing to pay: "For art" group of pets. If you see something in my favorite pets group let me know and i'll tell you if it's uft.
Last edited by carousel. on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carousel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:29 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/humanoid
References:Any of these characters, you choose or these
Personality: PM me the character you choose and I'll describe them.
What I'm looking for in the art: Any kind of drawings of any of the characters, fullbodys, head shots, doesn't matter. I just want art =)
What I'm willing to pay: Anything from my trade groups, c$, FR treasure &/or gems, or eldemore pets (my username is Kenobi.)
ImageImageImage
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:34 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: human
References: Arashi Chīsana
Personality: Arashi is a soft spoken boy who doesn't have much faith in himself. He is caring and will always look to other's needs above his own. There is more in the Toyhou.se red if you want it.
What I'm looking for in the art: really any fullbody piece or half body is fine too. Mainly leaving it up to you!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
What I'm willing to pay: C$, Pets, Items. I'm sure we can work something out!

My name is Ciel Phantomhive.

We deal with whatever we are dealt in life, and we trudge through it victorious, no matter what the outcome may be. For behind every trial we face there is lesson to be learned that will help us along our way.
My Art Shop
My Adoption Center
❦My Sebby-Chan❦
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me