Celestial Equine

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: Celestial Equine *Beta? Alpha? Not Sure* Horse Pet Sim

Postby Thovatos » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:34 pm

FancyToast wrote:Do you guys remember Marvel Horse? It was a horse pet game sorta like Chicken smoothie. They have had many types of horses and things like crossbreeding and a code in-game that acted like actual breeding mechanics with genetics and such. Well, it's back! They are under development, so there are plenty of bugs, but please, why not get a head start? Look at Chicken Smoothie... we have all the very rare pets and what not, and I wish I joined sooner. Why not give Celestial Equine this chance?

Image Old Marvel Horse breed called the Nova.

Image Old website interface

Image My Nova horse, Depth, in the rebooted Celestial Equine.

Image New Celestial Equine interface.

It's a lot like Chicken smoothie, but of course very different. If you do decide to sign up, please us this link to refer me. Your support to me by signing up under this link, and joining the community means a lot to the site's reboot! Come, give it a try! <3

My Referal Link:

http://www.celestialequine.com/index.ph ... al_id=1353
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:33 am

FancyToast wrote:Do you guys remember Marvel Horse? It was a horse pet game sorta like Chicken smoothie. They have had many types of horses and things like crossbreeding and a code in-game that acted like actual breeding mechanics with genetics and such. Well, it's back! They are under development, so there are plenty of bugs, but please, why not get a head start? Look at Chicken Smoothie... we have all the very rare pets and what not, and I wish I joined sooner. Why not give Celestial Equine this chance?

It's a lot like Chicken smoothie, but of course very different. If you do decide to sign up, please us this link to refer me. Your support to me by signing up under this link, and joining the community means a lot to the site's reboot! Come, give it a try! <3

My Referal Link:

Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:31 pm

My Referal Link:

Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:55 pm

My Referal Link:

Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:17 pm

My Referal Link:

Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:03 pm

My Referal Link:

Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:08 am

My Referal Link:

jj
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Finalized » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:59 am

Hey there! I recently joined! Super lovely layout, but I haven’t gotten much around to the site availabilities just yet. :^)
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AriaHayes » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:01 am

I love the art on this game, it's simply amazing
AriaHayes