Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC) [Closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Let me see your full potential.

Postby Ohkami » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:54 am

Adrien Belleau

"To submission I’m beat, but these chains won’t keep me a prisoner forever."

Sexuality
Bisexual, but pretends to be straight.
Height/Built
5’8” at 150lbs
Birthday/Zodiac
August 13th.
Blood type
0-
Hair colour
Blond
Eye colour
Green
Scares or tattoos
None, but it should be noted he wears glasses now and then, but mostly just to read. More so if studying or on a computer for a long time.
Positive traits
Kind hearted - often seen helping others out without a second thought. A strong sense of justice. Easy to get along with, almost in a laid back kind of way.
Negative traits
Does not stand up for himself often when it comes to his upbringing. Self centered, and vain at times. Gets bored easily. Has never really had to fully try hard to do something, but is full of self doubt. Very competitive due to upbringing.
Video games, despite not getting to play them often, and painting and drawing which he is often told is a waist of time, even if he had been forced to learn these things. Out of all the spots he’s played, he also likes baseball, and enjoys going out on runs as he gets to be alone for a while.
Dislikes
Liars, cheaters, and those who fake in order to use others. Is not a huge fan of all of the activities he’s forced to do, or jobs/careers/gigs he has to do either. Not a fan of those who force others to do things as well, and while he won’t stand up for himself, he will for others. He also does not like getting recognized by “fans”, and doesn’t do signatures, as he doesn’t see the point in them, nor enjoys pictures, but tries to be nice anyway, and will take pictures to make them happy.
History
Model, pianist, violist, singer/singer writer, fencer, archer, dancer, and artist. All these things must be done perfectly. These were but some of the many talents and activist Adrien knew. Partly grew up in Paris, France, he and his mother moved to Japan when he was simply eight, where he first meet his sister. However, we might be getting a little head of this young boy’s story...

Adrien was born to a young couple living in and from Paris, France. His father was a movie director, while his mother was an upcoming model, and famous pianist. However, due to complications during birth, and almost losing Adrien, who was born weak, sickly, and early, his mother was forced to give up her blooming career. While his father made more than enough to support the family and then some, he was not home often, and so the new mother, with her ill child, became dressed and resentful to the babe, also causing her to turn cold to her husband as well. This caused Adrien’s father to grown distant from his new family, and for Adrien to grow up being raised more by his au pair than his own parents. It was not until he was about three, and started to play with on the family grand piano, that his mother became interested in him again, and she quickly noticed a natural born talent in him. From then on, she was obsessed with making him be the best at everything he did, and she never once gave him a second between tutors, music, sports, and everything between, even using her modeling connections to get him started at five. This only became worse as he grew older, and his mother only had time for him, suddenly.

At the age of six, Adrien’s father left in the middle of the night, and never contacted them after. All Adrien knew was that his parents were yelling, then his mother broke fine, sobbing, and his father left. While he ran out of his room, and after his father, all he saw was him get in a cab, and before anything else, his mother pulled him back in the house. From there on, the perfection that was expected of him only grew. And as this was the only way he ever saw his mother happy, Adrien pushed himself more so to be perfect. Unknown to Adrien, the fight had been about his father’s disloyalty to his mother, and the other child and woman he was leaving them for.

When Adrien was eight, that was when he saw his father again, and for the first time in his life, meet and knew of his half-sister. The reason for this, was that his father ended up coming back, and with him, was a little girl named Alice. At first, Adrien was unsure of it, as it has just been himself and his mother for a long while, but Alice seemed nice and fun, and he soon enjoyed her being around, and was happy for his father to be home, only to soon see him giving almost all his time to Alice, and nothing to him, causing him to resent the girl. Along with how his mother expected him to be exceed at everything, and just treated her like a child... Though, soon that started to change when Alice was put in dancing class, and the strictness of his mother was also aimed at her. This was two years later, when he was ten and she was seven, and that was the start of his connection and understanding of his half sister, and what exactly that all meant.

When Adrien was fourteen, his father got a job in Japan, and dispose the protest of his mother, saying that Adrien’s career would be stepped back, they went anyway. It was also here that he and his sister were taken out of school, and put into a private tutor-only program, as his mother did not want him to loss focus of his (really her goals for him), with “friends” and such. It was not long before she found an elite program to put him in for music and his sister for dancing, and their four days of “freedom” quickly were taken away once more.

Currently, his life is forced to focus on the violin, fashion, and education, but somehow, Adrien feels as if there is something out there about to change in the world, and he may be a part of it.
Level
None.
Crush
Open.
Other
If he had to pick one song in the world that explained his life (and even his sister’s), that song would be this.
Adrien’s theme.

It should also be noted that Adrien is a large rival against Megumi, as the two are close in age, cameninto the music game around the same time, and both sug the same type of music. While Megumi is a bit more famious when it comes to music, often times their newest song is head and head for which comes out as number one on the billboards.
Face claim
Takumi from KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA!.
Last edited by Ohkami on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:45 am, edited 16 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

True perfection.

Postby Ohkami » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:55 am

Alice Belleau

"Just because I was born, do I have the right to exist?"

Sexuality
Exploring (homosexual).
Height/Built
5’5” at 85lbs.
Birthday/Zodiac
August 23.
Blood type
AB-
Hair colour
Blonde
Eye colour
Blue
Scares or tattoos
None, as of now.
Positive traits
WIP
Negative traits
WIP
Acting (prefers plays over movies and such), her brother, her father, traveling, shopping.
Dislikes
Dancing. Her step-mother. How Adrien won’t stand up for himself.
History
•Alice was born to a French father and American mother in France. Her father is in the movie field, and her mother was a military officer for the USA military.
•At age two, Alice moved back to the United States, where her grandparents took care of her often, until her father, who visited once a month or so, came and moved them to California.
•When she was three, her mother got was disanoised with cancer and started treatment. However, she ended up passing away two years later.
•At age five, Alice moved with her father back to Paris. There, she meet her half-brother, along with what would be her step-mother, as she soon found out, her own mother and father were never married. From here on out, she was to live with these new people, and consider them “family”.
•When Alice was six, she was put into dancing, where she was forced, by her step-mother, to be perfect. Each time she messed up, she would be punished for it, and more so if she failed to get a leading role. This was the year she and her brother started to bond. She was also enrolled in drama, which she enjoyed as she grew older, as it was a time she could start to pretend she was someone else.
•Alice stayed close with her father, but as work grew more demanding, he would often be gone for months at a time, and so she ended up becoming close with Adrien.
•At eleven, her family moved to Japan. Here, a months later, she meet up with a group who called theirselves The Occult, and she quickly joined them. Due to her nature of perfection grounded into her, she quickly grew interest, and wanted nothing more than to master it all.
•Alice often carries around a stuffed bunny her mother gave her when she was born, though, sometimes she does hide it in a messanger bag or backpack.
Level
Magician
Crush
None.
Other
Alice’s life and family theme.
Alice’s theme song.
Face claim
Tina from Black Bullet.
Last edited by Ohkami on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:45 am, edited 15 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC)

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:06 am

Gin Kita

" We have nothing to lose and a world to see."
Age 17.
Gender Male.
Sexuality Bisexual
Height/Built 5'9 doll-like build.
Birthday/Zodiac March 8th Pieces, Year of the Dragon.
Blood type B+
Hair colour Silver
Eye colour Blue yellow gradient
Scares or tattoos Sakura flowers tattoo on the underside of his arms.
Positive traits Silly, adventurous, curious, romantic.
Negative traits Careless, bored easily, clumsy, childish.
Likes Anything exciting, roller coasters, dancing in the rain.
Dislikes Dishonesty, spiders, being lonely.
History Gin always loved to read fairy tales as a child. They were full of love and adventure. He often fantasized about what it would be like if reality was like that, but alas he knew his wish could never come true, but that didn't stop his imagination and his belief in true love. He moved to Yokohama in hope of adventure and finding his true love, after all, who didn't want to meet their true love on a rainy day?
Level None.
Crush Open~
Other
Face claim Atsushi Nakajima From Bungou Stray Dogs
Last edited by CanisMinor on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:31 am, edited 8 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:07 am

// THE TIGER FROM BOKU STRAY DOGS
I GOTTA MAKE A DAZAI FACECLAIM NOW-
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:11 am

YES CHILD YOU MUST MUAHAH
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:53 am

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:24 pm

My little cinnabun is done and I'm way too attached to him X3

@Lunar hmmmmmm lemme see if I can find anything for ya ;3
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:46 pm

@Lunar

Found one!

The anime is LoveLive!Sunshine!! and the characters name is You Watanabe hope this helped ^-^

She doesn't have a scar but lets pretend she does ;P
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:04 pm

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:04 pm

// viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3646277&p=114352005#p114352005
I hate you so much Canis. My character list is growing. I'll need to claim yet another page soon at this rate =w=
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me