Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC) [Closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC)

Postby CanisMinor » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:57 am

So many new res oh my god XD
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:08 am

// just watch, I will end up making 10 more characters (my gray one at the bottom of page 3 is in the works)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Natalie Suzuki ✤ Fashion Cat of the Occult

Postby krazykitty00 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:59 pm

Fashion Is What You Buy,
Style Is What You Do With It
Name Natalie Suzuki
Nickname Kitty, Bell, Suzu
Gender Female
Age 17
Sexuality Heterosexual
Role Occult Apprentice
+ Traits Playful, Creative, Sociable, Caring,
Empathetic, Confident

- Traits Indecisive, Naive, Unpredictable,
Childish, Selfish

Crush Open
Faceclaim Neko : K/K Project
Birthday/Zodiac February 22nd; Pisces
Eye Color Light Pink
Hair Color Right: Blue, Left: Green
Build 5'5;; 131 lbs
Blood Type B+
Voice Playful, A Tad Bit High Ranged

Appearance Natalie's light pink hair strings down past her knees, super long and yet she has no trouble dealing with it. It's been like that since she was young, it'd be ridiculous not to be able to deal with it yet. There's a split down the middle and appears slightly messy. But it looks good on her. Her eyes come in two colors, the right one being blue and the left being green. Her cat like appearance and behavior have gotten her the nickname Kitty from her best friend. Her outfits change often as she likes to be in style and show off her store's brand whenever and where ever she can. But no matter what she's wearing, it always includes her bells. She wears two in total, one as an earring on her left ear and the other on her choker like necklace that she never fails to call a collar.

Personality A bouncy girl with tons of energy, Natalie comes amongst those who are hard not to love. Her sociable, chatty, super friendly attitude towards everything and everyone is one of the many things that make her... her! She loves to play and have fun and enjoy life, but she can get serious if need be. Though she's a lover, she can quickly turn into a fighter if need be. She has the agility and reflexes for it but she's not all that strong. The towns people love her and can't help feeding her when she comes by their home, like a stray cat who's loved by all but owned by none. Natalie is a bit dense sometimes, failing to catch danger when it's right in front of her but she's actually pretty knowledgeable. Book smarts, she has plenty of, though she's no genuis. Her street smarts are there too, making her quick on her feet when need be. But her common sense... that's still a work in progress. Comes from years of being spoiled~ Naive and often unaware of the harm she causes, Natalie often finds herself in situations she shouldn't be. Like the occult. But hey! Magic!

History Natalie was orphaned at a young age, alone, without age single memory of who was with her in her life before. But it wasn't like she truly cared then. At the time, she wasn't aware of the weight that came with being alone. She picked on things easy, mainly because of her carefree nature. Finding food was never a problem when the markets put it on display like a buffet. Clothes to wear were easyto come across too when people just threw there's away. Natalie just went with the flow of life. Eventually, by the time she was six, she had made a name for herself in the suburban part of Yokohama. She was the Stray Cat, and happiness always came from feeding her. And it kept her from stealing food too~ Though, her love for shiny things created always whole new issue. Some loved her, some didn't but she didn't care in the slightest. She was happy, and that was all that mattered.

One day, she met a boy of white, a bit older than she but still in the prime of his young years. He held out his hand to the stray cat and was the first to ever touch her in such a kind way, smiling at her all the while. Let's just say, Natalie grew attached. She followed him everywhere though keeping her distance. Simply admiring him from afar. He was had a regal aura about him, or possibly it was her overactive imagination. He was like a King, and she liked it. Eventually that King offered for her to stay with him and, without a thought, she agreed. He was just like her it seemed. Alone, on his own, and still happy. He had found shelter. Nothing perfect but it was a roof, though leaky, and a comfy bed, though squeaky. It was home. The two bonded immediately, and Natalie grew closer to her King as their years together flew by. He called her Bell, as was the character of her last name, and gave her three bells as a sign of their closeness. Two were a set of earrings and the third was attached to a choker the young kitten had been eyeing in a store window. She kept two and gave one, one half of the earring pair, to him. And they'd ring the bells everytime they greeted each other.

It was during that time, at about 8 years old that Natalie went to a park while King was out. She found a young blonde in tears for he had forgotten his way home. Being the kind person she was, Natalie wasted no time lifting the boy to his feet and offering her help with a huge smile. And that she did. True, neither of them knew where they were going but Natalie made sure to keep the young boy's mind off of it with random stories she made up, and games as they walked along. Once agains,
She managed to make an immediate bond with the lost boy, even earning a nickname from him: Kitty. It was just as the sun began to set that the boy began to spot familiarities and soon spotted his home. Natalie, hand and hand with her new friend, walked him to the door before leaving, but not before making the promise to visit and play with him once more. And that she did.

Time began to flow once more. Every few days, Natalie would visit her Natsumi or stay with King and enjoy the day. Once or twice, she even brought the two together for a fun game of tag or something that they made up. And, as usual, Natalie was happy. She even found headphones that King said looked good on her, sparking her interest in fashion. Putting together the scraps of clothes together to make style became a growing hobby. It was fun. Though, at some point in time, when she came home from her time with the blonde boy, her King wasn't home. He had started disappearing for a lot for long periods throughout the day but he always came back just in time for dinner that Natsumi gave her or the kind people on the streets. Except this time. She assumed he'd come back eventually, hopefully? She even sat outside their little hideout, unmoving until he did. But that day never game. She was more than a little heartbroken as sheshe need their once shared him again. She spotted a note then, his handwriting that stated that he had to go. It also stated that he enrolled her into middle school, gracing her with a uniform and all. She missed her King immensely but she was grateful for their time together.

Attending school, she soon found that Natsumi attended the same school. They spent their time together, Natalie even coming to live with Natsumi for a while once he heard that King had left and she was alone. And she kept up with her studies in honor of her King. She even got a job, which is strange for a stray cat like her, as a greeter at a restaurant. With a smile like hers, she rocked that job. Natalie's interest in fashion grew with her time at Natsumi's house though when his mother decided she no longer wanted her sewing sets. Natalie, liking the shiny stuff, asked to keep it. His mom taught her how to use it and she simply took off from there, almost as if it were second nature. Using the money she earned from her job to buy an apartment for herself. By the time they were in their senior year of high school, Natalie was on a role with her outfits. So much so in fact that, the last of her money was spent on buying a store to sell them all in. And thus, Fashion Cat was born and Natalie's life as a fashion designer began. Her curiousity was mainly the reason she joined the occult. Magic was the second. And Natalie enjoys it~

Other Natalie is agile and we'll versed in the art of running away. She can fight, but she prefers not to. She learned it all from her King. She fast on her feet, and even learned how to jump onto a roof and run across them in a means to escape. It comes in handy when her bad habit of taking shiny things kicks in. Though she's gotten to be more stealthy about that one. She is also the proud owner off Fashion Cat Clothing Store~

RELATIONSHIP CHART
;; crush ;;pos ;; neu ;; neg

Name;; Natsumi Role;; Sound
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:36 pm

(Ima make a occult character! Also ps. If anyone wants to make that new element I would like you to have it. Just to make it clear sorry for being inactive for a day. [Ok it's just a day why am I apologizing?])
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:12 pm

// There she is!~ once that history is in, I'll fix up Natsumi to have something of the same :3 (along with Shiro, Kuroh, and maybe Yata fcs)

// sweet! The occult is growing!!~

Shhhhh, don't tempt me- ._. I have enough power for now... And characters... ( Speaking of which, sneak peak for Gray, White, Black, and Infrared is out!~)

Because you know people are here... Watching. 👀
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:43 pm

CanisMinor wrote:@Ohkami I love that idea that's so awesome!! I say go for it if ya want to! :3

Awesome! Hehe. Right now I think Koi is adorable. 😸

Thanks Luna for the update. Was going to Pm ya about it. Wanna reserve instead the last element, Kitty?

Also, Kz is trying to kill me with all the character adds and updates. 😹 On page 23, will reserve my one or two new characters, that I’m still toying around with.

Also, occult powers will be coming up soon for that fun arch. Along with another little surprise Kz mostly came up with, and then I helped it fit with the RP, and what not. 🤪 So many ideas. We know where we wanna go, just gotta slowly get there.

Phew.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:30 pm

// huehuehue, I blame all ya'll for giving me such a bad case of character creation syndrome.

None of those character links are set in stone yet, so don't go linking any of them juuuuust yet please .3.

Ayyye~ I'm super pleased on how this will place out, I'm very hyped for the occult arc ^_^
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:33 am

// today's doodles
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:40 am

@Kzry Ahhh!! it's so good! :O

Edit: Bwahahaha!! I found Shiro's theme X,D I can't stop laughing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdfvPFQiXdk

Edit2: Also, gray and infrared look really interesting, love the choice of gif's!( By the way who's infrared's face claim I think I need to watch that anime XD)

Edit3: My temptation to make ANOTHER character is growing help me XD

Edit4: Screw it this is the only roleplay I'm in anyway, sorry Ohkami this must be some form of torture having to add so many characters ^-^''
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:48 am

// THAT THEME IS SO ON POINT-

Infrared is from K/K Project. As is White, Black, and Natalie up there .3.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me