The General Helpers

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: The General Helpers

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:55 am

mystic-snail wrote:I was going to pm but it won't let me yet :P

I recently joined from a friends recommendation and have been loving watching my pets grow and I've become a slave to the Pound. But last adoption I found a pet I thought my friend would really like, a common pps cat, so I gifted it to them and got a really sad pm from the pet afterwards? I can't find any info about it in the rules other than trading fair but my friend has gifted me pets and never got a pm from the traded pet. What happened?

Hello, that message is sent every time you add a pound pet to a trade. The pound was created to rehome unwanted pets, and that message is just a reminder that the pound isn't meant to just give you a profit.

However, it is completely fine to trade your pound pets! You can do anything you chose with your pets, because ther are, well, yours!

If you are bothered by the messages, you can set a pm rule to automatically delete them. First, in your inbox, go to the tab on the left hand side titled "rules folders and settings." Then you can add a rule that says If subject > is > a message from your pet > delete. It will still notify you of a new pm, but when you open the inbox, it will be deleted.

I hope this clears things up!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby djfhdskjf » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Why is AquilaFuga still listed as a general helper? AquilaFuga was promoted to a roleplay moderator, does this mean she is both a roleplay moderator and general helper?
djfhdskjf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:35 am

Evelyn :) wrote:Why is AquilaFuga still listed as a general helper? AquilaFuga was promoted to a roleplay moderator, does this mean she is both a roleplay moderator and general helper?

The thread just had not been updated, but it is now up to date! AquilaFuga no longer performs the tasks of a general helper, rather she handles the reports and tickets intended for role play moderators.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby djfhdskjf » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:34 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:
Evelyn :) wrote:Why is AquilaFuga still listed as a general helper? AquilaFuga was promoted to a roleplay moderator, does this mean she is both a roleplay moderator and general helper?

The thread just had not been updated, but it is now up to date! AquilaFuga no longer performs the tasks of a general helper, rather she handles the reports and tickets intended for role play moderators.

Oh, cool! :)
djfhdskjf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystic-snail » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Burrito Bunny wrote:Hello, that message is sent every time you add a pound pet to a trade. The pound was created to rehome unwanted pets, and that message is just a reminder that the pound isn't meant to just give you a profit.

However, it is completely fine to trade your pound pets! You can do anything you chose with your pets, because ther are, well, yours!

If you are bothered by the messages, you can set a pm rule to automatically delete them. First, in your inbox, go to the tab on the left hand side titled "rules folders and settings." Then you can add a rule that says If subject > is > a message from your pet > delete. It will still notify you of a new pm, but when you open the inbox, it will be deleted.

I hope this clears things up!

Thank you for explaining!
mystic-snail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittycat777 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:31 am

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! CAN anyone tell me why, when i open my drawing in "beginners" it keeps telling me "you are out of memory" and I lose all my work?what am I doing wrong? What should I correct?thanks, guys!!! :)
Kittycat777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walkera » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi! I’m Amanda :) I just joined because my friend has been raving about this site for months and honestly it’s been my obsession for the last few days :) love especially all the ocean and Halloween themed pets and the PPs ones!! This is so fun :)
walkera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceansDaughter » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:58 am

Is there a pound adoption for items? What happens to the items that people donate/ send to the pound?
🌊 There are some things you've just got to go with, like love & 💙 the ocean. 🌊
OceansDaughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 am

OceansDaughter wrote:Is there a pound adoption for items? What happens to the items that people donate/ send to the pound?

At the moment there is not an item Pound, so the items just sit on the Pound account.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌