Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC) [Closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival (OOC)

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Daiki Chinen

"Forget the mistake, remember the lesson"
Age 18
Gender Male
Sexuality Pansexual
Role/Element Wood
Height/Built 5'11
Birthday/Zodiac Year of the Rabbit, April 20th, Taurus
Blood type O positive
Hair colour White
Eye colour Blue
Scares or tatoos None
Positive traits Kind, motherly, hopeful
Negative traits Unforgiving, overprotective, emotional, untrusting
Likes Dango, the sea, clear days, silence
Dislike Loud noises, the sound of thunder, strong winds, anything sour
History He was born into a small family of scientists that lived in a small cabin in the woods, but he didn't really fit in with his family, he would rather go pick flowers and climb tree's than experiment, so when his parents weren't looking he'd sneak off into the woods and explore, breathing in the fresh air and identifying plants. Once in a while he would get lost but he would find his way back, this wasn't the case when he discovered his powers and met Shi, he had gotten so lost that he ended up in the city before Shi guided him back safely. Even though Shi warned him to tell no one, he couldn't keep it from his parents and ended up telling them about it. At first they laughed it off, until they saw him actually grow a been sprout just by touching the seed with his finger, he regrets that even to this day. They immediately wanted to test him and experiment, and he agreed, trusting his parents fully, after all they were his parents. The experiments got more and more tiring and difficult, but he didn't care, he was just happy his parents were happy. by the third day, Shi had enough, he saw how tired and strained Daiki was, he looked ill and was becoming very weak. Shi wanted to intervene earlier, but Daiki wouldn't allow him to, saying that he had to, that they were his parents and they were doing this for his own good. Shi transformed into his true form and plucked Daiki out of bed in the middle of the night, tossing him on his back and flying to the city, were he could start a new life. After a few days, Daiki got better quickly, but his personality changed drastically, loosing his best trait, trust.
Partner/Beast They are a griffin in true form but they are a small White Zebra Finch in their regular form. Their name is Shi
Crush Open
Other None
Face claim Zen, Snow white with the red hair
Last edited by CanisMinor on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Koi

"Don't give up! I believe in you, a persons a person no matter how small."
Age 8.
Gender Female.
Sexuality Asexual Aromantic.
Role/Element Water.
Height/Built 3'9 small and fragile.
Birthday/Zodiac December 25th Capricorn.
Blood type AB.
Hair colour Light brown.
Eye colour Light brown.
Scares or tatoos No scars, but she does have a small burn mark on the back of her ankle.
Positive traits Outgoing, kind, optimistic.
Negative traits Huffy, stubborn, childish.
Likes Sweets, the fall, koi fish.
Dislike Hail, fire, cold weather.
History When she was little younger she lived in a small Inari shrine with her grandparents. She never knew her real parents though and every time she'd ask, her grandparents would change the subject. She led a very happy life, spending most of her time watching and caring for the koi fish in the shrine's pond or climbing the peach tree's. One day on her way back from picking peaches she noticed smoke coming from the shrine, it was on fire. She ran inside and tried to get her grandparents out, but was trapped when a flaming wooden beam fell on her ankle. Unable to get out, she eventually passed out due to lack of air. When she came to, she couldn't remember anything, only vague memories of the koi pond and peach trees. The whole building was burned to a crisp and everyone inside. That is when her guardian, River, revealed herself to the small child, explaining who they were and that they had been the one to free them from the fire. Not having any place to go, she began her adventures as a wanderer. She deiced to call herself Koi, from the memories of the fish.
Partner/Beast River is a platypus in normal form and is a Water Spirit in true form.
Other ⚔️
Face claim Barakamon.
Last edited by CanisMinor on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:46 am, edited 10 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:06 pm

Lily Shou

"The more people I meet, the less I want to leave my house. "
Age 15
Gender Female
Sexuality Heterosexual
Height/Built 5'0 Beanpole
Birthday/Zodiac December 13th, Sagittarius, Year of the Monkey
Blood type O-
Hair colour Blonde
Eye colour Sea foam
Scares or tatoos None
Positive traits Loyal, Clever, Reliable, Practical
Negative traits Introverted, Sarcastic, Cold, Stubborn
Likes Mushrooms, Rain/thunderstorms, Scary/Gory movies, Shounen Ai, Mountain dew
Dislike Traveling, Pancakes, People who complain, Children
History Lily grew up in a very strict family, because of this, she didn't have a lot of friends, her parents usually didn't approve of her friends and chased them off with things like, laxative cake, glue in their shoes, etc. It was childish, but effective, though not before her friend introduced her to the glory that was Shounen Ai or more commonly known as Yaoi. She then became obsessed, reading everything she could get her hands on, she had become the ultimate Fujoshi, then her parents found out, they were disgusted, saying that she may as well join an occult club for committing such a sin, so she packed her bags, took half of her parents money to buy an apartment, and joined the occult club.
Level Apprentice
Crush None
Other I hope the History doesn't seem serious, it was meant to be funny. ⚔️
Face claim Kinmoza ( Again, I haven't watched it XP )
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:06 pm

Shiro Namizaki

" For the last time! I'm not gay!"
Age 19
Gender Male
Sexuality Homosexual ( He denies this with a passion. )
Height/Built 6'1 with an athletic build
Birthday/Zodiac June 9th, Gemini, Year of the Tiger
Blood type B+
Hair colour Red
Eye colour Amber
Scares or tatoos Has a paw print tattooed on his right shoulder
Positive traits Athletic, Charismatic, Observant
Negative traits Arrogant, Pessimistic, Stingy
Likes Cats, Cooking, Chicken burritos, Jumping on beds like a little kid, Cartoons
Dislike Ignorance, Cleaning, Nagging, Stupid drivers, Tofu
History Shiro grew up in a nice family, got average grades, went out with pretty girls. Wait what? You see even though he was gay, and his family accepted him, he refused to believe it was true, so began his quest of proving them wrong, he failed horribly, but he still refused to give up! To this day he is still ill trying to prove he's not gay.
Level Magician
Crush Kaichi
Other I had so much fun writing these XD, also he has a little kitten named Miko that he loves to spoil. ⚔️
Face claim Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun ( I haven't watched it but I know he's from it )
Last edited by CanisMinor on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:58 am, edited 7 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Relations

Koi

A. < Interaction in progress >

Shiro

A. Has A HUGE crush on Kaichi but refuses to admit it yet
B.

Daiki

Lily

A. Thinks of Noah as a target and an annoying playboy

Remi

A. Thinks of Rei as a good friend but hasn't figured out he's an elemental
B.

Enma

A.

Akane

A. < interaction in progress >

Gin

Kenji

A. <interaction in progress>

Links to other things: Weird Nickname Masterlist Character Themes
Last edited by CanisMinor on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 15 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Jeez, once again, I'm the one with the unpopular vote. I was also the only one to say that we should keep the old roleplay thread. Oh well, maybe it will turn out for the better.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sarah Collins

"If you asked me about my sexuality, I couldn't exactly give you a straight answer"
Female
Bisexual
Earth
4'11"
7/11 Cancer
A-
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
a tiny cancer zodiac sign on the inside of her right ankle
Happy, positive, has difficulties being sad when with friends
OCD, ADHD, Talkative
Water, swimming, watermelon, rock climbing
Dislike
Bees, mushrooms
History
Partner/Beast
Fleur (French for flower)
Crush
Jupiter Staton
Other
Face claim Haruhi Fujioka, Ouran Highschool Host Club
Last edited by Spencer Reid on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Howell

"I know what it's like to be afraid of your own mind."
Sexuality
Homosexual
Role/Element
Lightning/thunder
Height/Built
4'11"
Birthday/Zodiac
June 20, Gemini
Blood type
AB+
Hair colour
Brown
Eye colour
Blue
Scares or tatoos
None
Positive traits
Very sweet, can be rather submissive, is very nice
Negative traits
Short, short-tempered, tends to be very bipolar, gets very angry if you call him short.
Dislike
Heat, fire
History
Partner/Beast
Flash
Crush
None...yet
Other
Face claim
Mitsukuni Haninozuka/Takashi Morinozuka from Ouran High school Host Club
Last edited by Spencer Reid on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:42 pm

[💘] Crush//[☹] Dislike//[💕] Relationship//[💔] Heartbreak//[💕] Familiar love/friendzone//[⚔] Enemy

James 💘Lucian
Sarah 💕 JamesPaige
Last edited by Spencer Reid on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kzry's Art Croner

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:06 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]fontmeme[/img][/center][center][img]gifhere[/img][/center][center][size=150]◤[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]◥[/size]
[size=120][i]❝ ---.❞[/i][/size]
[size=150]◣[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]◢[/size][/center][left][quote="Bio Info"][size=85][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Kanji:[/b] first · last
[b]Nick(s):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Birthdate:[/b]
[b]Zodiac:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b] [/size][/quote][quote="Notes"][size=85][b]Color:[/b] [color=#000000]000000[/color]
[b]Faceclaim:[/b]
[u][b]Image Font[/b][/u]
[list=a][*][url=link]fontname[/url]
[*]Size 65
[*] EFFECTHERE
[*] #HEXHERE[/list]
[center][url=ytlink]themename[/url][/center][/size][/quote][/left][quote="Appearance"][size=85][i]əˈpirəns (n) the way that someone or something looks.[/i][/size][/quote][left][quote="General"][size=85][b]Bld Type:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Body Marks:[/b] [/size][/quote][/left]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam euismod, metus ac convallis malesuada, justo nunc viverra libero, vitae convallis erat quam nec augue. Donec tempor tempus metus nec tristique. Donec volutpat dui nunc, sit amet pulvinar mauris porttitor non. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas pellentesque hendrerit purus, vitae condimentum eros iaculis non. Mauris non tempus nisi, faucibus malesuada lorem. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

[quote="Persona"][size=85][i]pərˈsōnə (n) a role or character adopted by an author or an actor.[/i][/size][/quote][left][quote="General"][size=85][b]+ Traits:[/b]
[b]- Traits:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [/size][/quote][/left]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam euismod, metus ac convallis malesuada, justo nunc viverra libero, vitae convallis erat quam nec augue. Donec tempor tempus metus nec tristique. Donec volutpat dui nunc, sit amet pulvinar mauris porttitor non. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas pellentesque hendrerit purus, vitae condimentum eros iaculis non. Mauris non tempus nisi, faucibus malesuada lorem. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

[quote="History"][size=85][i]hist(ə)rē (n) the whole series of past events connected with someone or something.[/i][/size][/quote]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam euismod, metus ac convallis malesuada, justo nunc viverra libero, vitae convallis erat quam nec augue. Donec tempor tempus metus nec tristique. Donec volutpat dui nunc, sit amet pulvinar mauris porttitor non. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas pellentesque hendrerit purus, vitae condimentum eros iaculis non. Mauris non tempus nisi, faucibus malesuada lorem. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

[quote="Other"][size=85][i]ˈəT͟Hər (pronoun) further; additional.[/i][/size][/quote]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam euismod, metus ac convallis malesuada, justo nunc viverra libero, vitae convallis erat quam nec augue. Donec tempor tempus metus nec tristique. Donec volutpat dui nunc, sit amet pulvinar mauris porttitor non. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas pellentesque hendrerit purus, vitae condimentum eros iaculis non. Mauris non tempus nisi, faucibus malesuada lorem. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

[quote="[url=link]n[/url]ame"] {Non-/Elemental} (age) {sexuality} (role) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote][code][quote="[url=link]N[/url][color=#000000]ame[/color]"] {Non/Elemental} (age) {sexuality} (role) {Location: [b]---[/b]} (Tagging: [b]---[/b])[/quote][/code]
Last edited by // Kzryail on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me