The Realm of Exos | Almost Ready for Grand Opening!

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: The Realm of Exos | Now accepting members!

Postby Noella » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:01 pm

Hey guys! It's your boss speaking! As we get things started in the roleplay, I hope to put final touches on things. I'll have Traveler's Rest open soon. I have decided to have Citizens create their own topics for Sleeping Tunnels as that would be easier than making specific topics and it gives freedom to all my lovelies. All you gotta do is buy the size of your sleeping area from the store. With that in mind, Sleeping Tunnels is off limits for now until the store is ready. If you are not a citizen or you haven't you need a place to stay during your visit, you'll need an Inn Key which is purchased at the store in the Getting Started section. All things will be updated in the guidebook as soon as possible.

Concerning contact with staff, including myself(Noella), please send any PMs to Noella so that I can only use this to post updates. Any PMs sent to this account going forward will be ignored. Thank you!

Say hello to the newest addition to the staff-Luna! I have added on the need to have one more moderator. Promotions may be available in the future but please done expect them. With that said, this is the current staff team:

Noella - Admin
Luna - Moderator
Astromeda - Moderator (Not registered to new site yet)

As a few reminders, don't forget to participate in the Art Fest! Create a drawing related to Thanksgiving, does not have to be wolf related. Entries must include pack name "The Realm of Exos" and the year "2017". Size should be the same as current banner. Have fun and be creative!

That is all!
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Realm of Exos | Now accepting members!

Postby Noella » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:29 am

Hey all! So I've come up with an idea for an event that we could do to kick off with the roleplay. Nothing to do with he theme of course. It'll be a book based event. Now, I know we all read books! I'll have a topic made soon where every one can post their work-related books they've read and then I will put them as a poll and we will vote until there is one book everyone agrees with to play in the roleplay. I will have further details later on, but I wanted to announce this ahead of time hehe. New members and current ones are welcome to join in the fun!
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Realm of Exos | Book-based Event coming up!

Postby Noella » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Hello, my lovelies! I've been putting deeper details in the guide book. Hopefully it will make more sense and have more clarity of what we want in the website and whatnot. Stay tuned for the event topic! I will have it up soon :)
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noella » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:22 am

An activity check has been posted! We just want to know the latest activity scale from y'all. We know it is the holidays and exams will be lurking and creeping hehe. Post there when you have a chance! There is no deadline at this time.

Also, if you were looking to submit entries to the Art festival, please do so in a timely manner best for you!
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:36 am

Hi Noella! I would be joining the art thing... if my tablet hadn't broken! 3: Oh well. Anyway, I'll try to get something drawn up on my laptop! ^.^
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noella » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:01 pm

No rush, Luna! Thanks for participating!

Almost done with Guidebook edits hehe. Much more clear than before. I shall be online for the night. Going to be working on code and whatnot. Also, don't forget to post in roleplay! Lark needs a friend^^

Reminder: Activity check is in the Announcements forum^^ Post there so we know what's up.
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noella » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:41 pm

The Event topic is up! Post your book entries and we will vote once the submission time is over. I don't have a date decided so have at it fellas!

Event Link: http://therealmofexos.proboards.com/thr ... it-entries
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Realm of Exos | Book-based Event! Submitting book en

Postby Noella » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:45 am

We an official thread in the Roleplay section of CS! I will be planting updates there as well as here :)

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3646577
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:33 pm

Bumpy bump bump!
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noella » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:07 am

Closing the Art Fest! Only one entry..
That's alright. School and the holidays are busy. No worries.
Submit your book entries for the event! It'll be fun, no matter how many people participate hehe, we will add our own twists. A due date for the entries hasn't been decided yet....probably going to be after the holidays when things calm down^^.
Noella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me