Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby dead_yes » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Maria woke up slowly but this confused her, when did she fall asleep? Where was she? And most importantly where was Pacific? She though as she looked around in her dark surroundings. 'Maybe I passed out?' She though thinking that would most likely be the best answer of why she was asleep but that still didn't answer the other ones, but hearing the outside of the place she was in she realized she was in pacific "pacific?" She asked looking up knowing that would not help her what so ever but might project her voice slightly
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Wed May 01, 2019 9:27 pm

((Hey all, I know it's been a while, like, a couple of years while, and I'm so sorry I dropped the ball for so long, but I wanted to check in to see if anybody was still around))
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Sun May 12, 2019 3:01 pm

(( Crazy I happened to pop back on this site only a couple of weeks after your post, but I’m def still here haha. ))
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Thu May 16, 2019 9:10 am

((Heh, well there's one! Life kinda swept me away, but I think I have the time and oomf for this again if enough folks are around))
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me