Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:18 am

Link to old roleplay: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=3272433

Character list:
TaxiderMiss- Sasha, Damon, Mark
It.will.rain- Lukas, Molly, Cassie, James, Rosalie

Last two posts:
TaxiderMiss wrote:Damon smiled as he looked at her, "As long as you do." he said softly as he looked at her. He looked over at the pair, and Sasha nodded, "We will work it out." she said softly, "But we should leave you guys be." she said gently as she handed Damon the other baby.

Mark nodded, he followed them and got in the car, "So what's a good place to eat at?" he asked as he looked back at her dad, "What's her favourite place?" he asked him.

it.will.rain wrote:Molly smiled a little at Damon. "I will be okay." She said to him. She looked at Sasha as she spoke. "Okay. We really enjoyed having you." She said to her. Molly yawned a little and looked at them. Molly would figure out how to get a cheep hotel for them that they could afford for a while till their house was finished. She watched them go.

"See you all later." Lukas said smiling and took Sasha's hand and walked out.

"She loves the barbeque joint but she would never take a guy she was dating there because it gets messy. We both love it." Her father got out before Cassie could stop him. Cassie had tried though. "We should go get Chinese. We all really like Chinese." She said to them. Her father looked at Mark. "I told you so." He said to him.
Last edited by it.will.rain on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:04 am

Damon smiled and waved at them, he watched them go and exhaled, he smiled down at Molly, "Now sleep love." he said softly as he looked at her and held the babies close, he loved them so much already and he was hoping that they could get the house done faster. He would call the contractor once Molly as asleep, as well as see if he could get into the doctor while they were here.

Mark chuckled, "I think barbecue sounds amazing." he told her with a happy smile, "I want some good old Australian barbecue, plus I think you would be adorable covered in sauce." he teased her happily, "Please? Pretty please with barbecue sauce on top?" he askd her teasingly.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:46 pm

"I will be fine. I should call around a few hotels and see if we can get a space to stay for a while when we are released from here and then I will sleep. I promise." Molly said. She grabbed her purse and pulled out her phone. She started to search from some hotels that were close by. She thought it would be easier that way so that they would not have to go far. "Oh I also need to look into car seats... I did not even think about that." She said to Damon.

Cassie looked over at Mark. "You make it so hard to say no to you. I guess that we can go but I am going to be extra careful not to end up covered in barbecue sauce." She said and drove. Her father looked at Mark. "She will be covered in it. She is not good at being clean when it comes to barbecue." He said. "Dad! Please stop." She said to him. Her dad laughed a little. "What? Am I embarrassing you in front of your new boyfriend? That is kind of my job and I do not get to many chances to do it." He said.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Damon nodded as he looked at his wife, getting more and more stressed as she went on, all he could think of was all the money that this would be, and even with their court winnings, he was hoping they could save som of that. He just nodded mutely once more as she continued talking and he turned and looked at the kids, Molly still wasn't resting either, and she wasn't listening to him. He already felt so overwhelmed and in over his head as he looked at the two babies to hide his face from Molly.

Mark smiled, "It's a part of my charm." he teased her. He looked back over his shoulder at her dad, "I am sure she was still look adorable." he teased. But then he dad spoke again, "Wait, does she not bring her boyfriends home?" he asked as he smiled at her dad happily.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Molly was really stressed too. She knew that so much needed to be done and she did not have much time to do it. She called a few hotels to get pricing and then did a google search for car seats and found some that were pretty reasonable. She texted Lukas to see if he would get them for them and they would pay him back. Because Damon still couldn't walk without crutches, she felt like she had to do a lot on her own.

""She rarely brings them home. But she has not had one in so long that we were getting worried that she never would. The few she did bring home ended things two days after the met us." Her father said. Cassie blushed a little. "Dad please stop talking about my past relationships." She said and parked. She got out and so did her father. "Well, it is not my fault you keep boyfriends for a month before they leave. The guy should at least know what he is getting into." Her father said.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 am

Damon exhaled shakily and tried to settle himself down, he turned and smiled at Molly a little, "I can do things too Molly, you aren't a single parent." he said as he looked at his wife ad studied her, he felt like everything was slowly crumbling, they were slowly crumbling, and it worried him that she was just getting ready to do this on her own because she didn't want him around anymore. His heart was hurting, and he just wasn't sure how to fix things and make them better, since he never seemed to be able to.

"Oh, you guys scare them off?" Mark said with a laugh, he got out as well when they did and studied them, "A month? That seems specific." he said as he looked at them both, "Does she turn into a werwolf on the full moon?" he asked with a chuckle as he took Cassie's hand.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:58 am

Molly looked over at him and smiled a little. "Love, I know I am not doing this on my own but I know that you are stressed and I wanted you to get a break too. I don't want you too stressed. I will be fine. I just want you to get to relax and hold out babies." She said. She did not want to be a bother and she wanted to make sure that he was okay. She yawned a little she put her phone on the table next to her. "When is your appointment for your knee?" She asked him.

Cassie smiled and took his hand. She loved him so much. Her father laughed. "Not exactly but she does have to work a lot and for a long time she has been living in two places in the states getting her other clinic ready and they get tired of only seeing her once in a while." Her father said. Cassie sighed. "Dad. Stop being dramatic. I have dated guys different amount of times and I would like to point out that there are not as many dates as he makes it seem but it is true that they all dumped me because of school or work and none of them has lasted longer than two months since I was in college." She said to Mark. She went inside and got a table for them and went and sat down. Her dad sat across from her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:54 am

Damon nodded silently, "I got one for this evening." he said softly as he looked at her, "Molly, I am okay, I am more stressed with you doing all this work." he said softly. "You need your rest, you just gave birth, I can do things." he said softly as he walked over and gently took her hand, "I love you so much Molly, and I am so terrified you'll leave me, I feel like everything is falling apart."

Mark chuckled, "Ahh, okay, well I work a lot too, so I am sure that we will find a happy medium." he said as he gave Cassie a warm smile and followed her in, he sat in the booth on the opposite side of her, so they could talk easier, and so he could also get to know her father more, and give Cassie some closer time wit him.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Molly happily held his hand but sighed. "I'm sorry." She said. "I am not going to leave you I promise. I will never do that. You make me so happy. I just want to feel like I am actually doing something to help take some of the burden off of you. You work so hard all the time and you give up so much for me. I just don't want you to feel drained because I rely on you too much. I need you." Molly said. She moved over a little so he could be close to her.

"I am sure that we will too." Cassie said smiling at him. She looked at the menu. Her dad watched her. He then looked at Mark. "Don't let her fool you. She is not really trying to decide what she wants. She always gets ribs." He whispered to him. Cassie looked up from her menu. "Are you two talking about me?" She asked. Her dad shook his head. "Never." He said. Cassie rolled her eyes at him and looked back at the menu.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Damon squeezed her hand gently, "I am supposed to take care of you Molly, and you already do so much." he said softly, "I don't feel like I do enough for you." he admitted. "And I need you, you are my everything, and now the kids are as well." he said softly as he looked at her. "I just want you to be able to rest without worrying so much."

Mark smiled at her, then chuckled as he listened to her dad, he nodded and then smiled at her, "Of course not!" he said with an offended look. "I would never talk behind your back." he said as he smiled over at her.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me