1x1 with tauriel.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with tauriel.

Postby Lavellan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:39 am

The world is a fragile place.
      It was widely known that it wouldn't take much for it to topple. Most considered the threat of nuclear war to be the biggest contender in the race to end our tiny planet, others believed that Mother Nature would take her world back through Global Warming. So-called conspiracy theorists were laughed at for pushing the idea that the world might be ended by some sort of mutation causing the dead to rise, shunned and booed from stages and the public eye.

No one's laughing now.

It started out with one tiny backwoods town disappearing from contact. Then, like any virus, it spread, the dead raising from their graves with an insatiable hunger for just one thing. The living.
      Despite the popularity of 'zombie culture', the TV shows, the comic books, the movies and even the "Zombie Survival Kits", the world was unprepared. There was nothing the military could do, there was nothing the ordinary people could do. In the months following the outbreak, there was nowhere left to run, no safe place to hide. Unlike the movies and TV shows, there was no banding together, no magical bond formed between those left living which allowed them to make sophisticated bases with modern technology and medicines.

Now, several months after the outbreak, there's only a handful of people left. Rations and supplies are still out there, but getting to them is the problem. Humans are outnumbered by thousands to one. Things look dim, but can the glimmer of hope that is the remaining few living people banish the darkness?
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with tauriel.

Postby tauriel. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:50 am

Basic Information

Name: Olivia Rose Knightley
Nickname: Livvy, Livia, or Liv, she'll answer to anything
Living family: Her cousin, Rhys
Weapons: Bowie knife, Glock 17

[color=#cd5555]Physical Description

Height: 5'3
Hair: long, red hair that falls in soft waves across her back
Eyes: Pale green

Personality

Olivia is very smart, probably because of her love for reading. An avid reader, she's read everything from fantasy to mystery to even a few instruction manuals. The only thing she won't read about is math or horror. Liv hates math and gets frightened easily. She's usually very optimistic and cheerful. She's happiest alone or with a small group. Since the apocalypse began, she's found herself to be far less trusting and that getting attached to anyone much harder than it used to be. And for good reason. In these days, few humans who are still alive have good intentions.
An avid conspiracy theorist, Livvy would be lying if she said she hadn't expected the world to end. What she hadn't expected was for it to end so soon and so quickly. Now, a few months into the outbreak, Livvy's found herself plagued with nightmares and occasional fits of anxiety. Having her dog, Ceres, around helps some but Liv still finds herself dreading the times she needs to sleep.

History

Up until now, Livvy's life has been more or less normal. Her parents struggled with fertility problems and when they found out about Livvy, they were overjoyed. Livvy grew up as an only child, but since her cousins was often around, Livvy was never lonely. Her mom worked as a veterinarian while her dad traveled every so often as a wildlife photographer. At first, Livvy wasn't able to accompany him on his trips but as she grew older, her dad began taking her with him and teaching her all about animals and his job. This often meant they'd camp outside and Liv loved spending this time with him. Around the time of the outbreak, she'd recently turned 20 and was in college studying nursing. When the outbreak occurred, the entire family was taking a vacation in Yellowstone National Park. An infected tourist was approaching and thinking the man was sick, Olivia's mom called him over, asking if he needed help. He attacked her and Liv's dad ran to help, getting himself bitten in the process. Liv's mom died a few hours later and a day or two later, so did her dad. When her dad's corpse reanimated, she had had to kill him. Except for her dog, Ceres, she was left alone.

name; Rhys William Crawford
age; 20

gender; Male

personality; Rhys is a pretty calm, go with the flow guy. He likes sitting back and observing rather than being the center of attention(although when he is, he doesn't mind). Around a pretty girl however, Rhys can become very flirty. Rhys is very loyal to his friends and family, putting them above everything else. While his cousin, Livvy, is a bit more hopeful about life, Rhys looks at the world with a bit of a pessimistic view. He doesn't always see the best in others and this can cause him to be a bit rude and sarcastic but he never truly means what he says. It's just, sometimes he'll speak without thinking.

history; Growing up, he was one of three children. His parents divorced and as a result, the kids stayed with their mom, visiting their dad on weekends. Often, since his mom had to work, Rhys and his brother and sister were left at his aunt and uncles. His cousin Olivia was always happy to see them and Rhys privately thought she got a little lonely when they weren't around but Olivia never said anything. Personally, he'd always thought of his older brother and sister as nuisances. But that was back before they died. Now? He'd give everything to have them back and have things go back to the way it used to be. When the outbreak began, Rhys had been driving home with his from basic training in the military. He'd chosen a road trip over an flight on an airplane which proved to be a good idea since the airports closed down quickly. His girlfriend of two years, Ally was with him, since both of their families lived in the same town. Along the way, he saw many humans just trying to survive and he saw many more killed by walkers. At first he tried to help. It was a family of three and the child was attacking his mother. Without warning, the father shot his son and when Rhys and Ally approached, they must've been mistaken for the walkers, and the man shot Ally. When he realized Ally and Rhys were human, he panicked and while Rhys was busy with Ally, stole their car. Ally died in his arms, and he was forced to kill her again when she came back as one of the walkers.

living family; his cousin, Olivia.

weapons; falchion, pistol

other; n/a
Last edited by tauriel. on Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sophia and Eli

Postby Lavellan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:28 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
SOPHIA
ARIANNA
COLT

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝You can't avenge him
from the grave.❞

-Margaery Tyrell
Game of Thrones

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Faceclaim: Natalie Dormer
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Sophia Arianna Colt
nicknames Soph
age 20
gender female

appearance
height 5'7
build tall, lightly muscled
eyes ice blue
hair blonde,
long and curly but often tied back

outfit combat boots, black
bomber jacket, black cargo pants.

base traits
main trait cold
+ traits calculating, patient
- traits detached, uncaring
fears losing Eli, snakes

relationships
family Eli (brother)
friends none.

backpack
contents

long-range weapon compound bow
ammo field and broadhead arrows
melee weapon M-9 Bayonette on belt
Push Dagger kept in boot

medical supplies roller gauze, packet of
plasters, small bottle of saline solution

canine Tywin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Born to Irish immigrant parents in the middle of a small town, Sophia never had much growing up. She had her older brother, and her dad, and their little farm. She lost her mom when she was barely a year old, so she grew up protected by her father. Mr. Colt was an old fashioned man, but not really the loving, maternal type. He was never really sure how to interact with his daughter, so when she showed interest in the things that he liked, like archery or working on the farm, he used that to be their bonding time, eager for her next archery lesson or the next calving season.
When the outbreak began, their out-of-the way farmstead was safe for longer than an the large towns. However, nowhere was safe for long. One evening, their father shot a zombie on the farm, the shot echoing through the silent landscape around them. That night, the creatures were slamming themselves against the doors, splintering the wood beneath their brute, unfeeling fists. It was barely an hour past sundown before the door gave way, the small family trapped upstairs. They had no choice but to leave through the second-floor window. Tears racing down her cheeks, bow in-hand, Sophia was the second one to jump, after Eli and before her father. As her feet hit the dirt below the window, she could hear the pounding of the zombies on the bedroom door where her father still hid. He didn't follow them down, however. With tears clear in his eyes, he told the siblings to go. Get as far away as they can. Her brother pulling her by the hand, she tried to call out to her father, but he shook his head, reminding her to be quiet. They'd hear her if she wasn't quiet. As Eli pulled her to their truck, the gut-wrenching sound of gunshots filled the air, frantic and irregular. As she pulled the door open, she heard one, final gunshot, the sound remaining ringing in her ears as she froze, watering eyes searching hopelessly for the form of her father in the dark window. But he never came. Clambering into the truck, the pair drove for as long as they could, not stopping until the truck rolled to a stop without any fuel to keep it going.
Sophia found her dog, Tywin in a small town. The canine saved her from an ambush attack, and she kept him by her side ever since. She seems cold and uncaring towards the dog, never actually petting him or showing him affection, however, if she's not within eyesight of anyone, she'll slip the pup an extra morsel of food as thanks, and she can't sleep without him lying against her leg.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Sophia is a cold, distant, woman who, on first meeting, will be extremely harsh and stand-offish. She'll run before you can even say hello, and she will only talk if her weapon is drawn and aimed at you. She has had run-ins with far too many untrustworthy people in these times, she has become one herself. However, if you gain her trust (A difficult task in itself), she will be a fantastic friend and companion. She has an extremely bubbly personality, and might just be the biggest flirt you ever come across. However, be wary. You might not want to let your guard down, even if she seems to have. If you have something she needs, or offer a skill that she needs, she'll do whatever she can to keep you around. She is not a woman above emotional or mental manipulation, and it seems that the only person safe from her wrath is her brother.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
ELIJAH
ADAM
COLT

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝I'm with you...
Til the end of the line.❞

- Bucky Barnes
Captain America, the Winter Soldier

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Faceclaim: Sebastian Stan
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Elijah Adam Colt
nicknames Eli
age 22
gender male

appearance
height 6'2
build broad, well muscled
eyes ice blue
hair dark, messy.
outfit combat boots, black
leather jacket, navy jeans.

base traits
main trait goofball
+ traits friendly, open
- traits hot-headed, show-offish
fears bugs with too-many legs.

relationships
family Sophia (sister)
friends none.

backpack
contents

long-range weapon 9mm pistol
with silencer

melee weapon CRKT Tomahawk on belt
Cold Steel Neck Blade with serrated edge
kept in boot.

medical supplies triangular bandage x2,
pack of single use antiseptic wipes,
paper stitches.

canine Captain

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unlike his sister, Eli has some fond memories of his mother, and wasn't as close with his father. Rather than accepting his offers for trainings and farm-handling, he found himself far more capable of fitting in at school than his sister. In fact, Eli found himself butting heads with his father more often than they got on, as though Eli blamed him for the car accident that killed his mother. As a result, Eli found himself keeping away from home as often as he could, meaning that he was part of almost all of the extra curricular activities in school. He was a footballer as soon as he could be, and was one of the team's star players. He spent his high school days sleeping at friend's houses, partying in places where his sister wasn't invited and just generally being a typical 'jock' type.
He was accepted into a top college on a football scholarship, a number of states over. In college, he continued his 'jock' lifestyle, partying all night and then arriving late to his lectures - if he went at all.
Despite his strained relationship with his father, he remained in constant contact with his sister, the pair close despite their differences. He traveled home one weekend to commemorate his mother's anniversary, not realizing that he would never see his college friends again. His arrival at home was met by awkward false-friendliness with his father. The ceremony for the anniversary was short, but sweet, and that night, while Sophia retired early, Eli and his father sat on the porch, drinking and speaking of the 'good old days'. That's where they sat when they first heard news of the outbreak.
That afternoon, when their father had shot the lone zombie in the field, Eli had fought with him again. How could he be so foolish? Did he not know that the sound would attract others? If he had left well alone, then they would have been safe for far longer! That night, Eli had been the first to jump from the window, sure that the others would follow. However, when their father never appeared, guilt washed over the man. His last words to his father had been far from kind and loving, and now, it was too late to apologize.
Eli found Captain shortly after Sophia had found her canine companion. Despite his sister's objections to adding a bumbling, goofy pup to their ranks, Eli argued. He was just a baby, was she really going to leave him out here to die?! Since then, Cap has traveled in Eli's backpack when on the run, only leaving when the pair are camped for the night or sure that they are safe.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Almost a polar opposite to his sister, Eli is a goofy, open character who is eager to make new friends. He tends to believe that he is loved by anyone and everyone, and that gets him in trouble more often than not. He is a big show-off, and will never let an opportunity to impress pass him by. If it goes awry, he will always brush it off, insisting that that was how it was meant to happen. Sometimes, it seems that he does not know the gravity of the situation that they are in right now. That being said, if you can tolerate him for long enough, he can be a fantastic friend, providing an ear for problems, and a kind word of advice or encouragement if needed. He knows when a situation is too serious to be goofy, but sometimes he will try to alleviate tension with a joke or a purposefully misguided compliment. A footballer since he could run, he is tactical and able to think through possible 'plays', however, can be hotheaded, and will be brutishly stubborn if fought against.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:39 am

and
    Where: Hideout, Town Feeling: Calm
      Blue eyes opening to the bleary, pre-dawn light streaming in the window, Sophia sat up immediately. There was no point in wasting daylight - a thought that she wished her brother would share. The dark shape of her sibling was still sprawled across the makeshift bed, tiny shape of his beloved pup curled up on his chest. Rolling her eyes, deciding to let him sleep for now, Sophia stood, her own canine companion already sitting up, ears pricked to her as he waited for his first command. Placing her hand between his ears, ruffling them lightly, she moved over to the window, her footsteps deliberately silent as she crossed the wooden floor. If there was anything downstairs, having got in during the night, they didn't need them to know that they were up here. Pausing next to the window, Sophia allowed her icy gaze to wander the street below them. Even now, after months of living like this, watching the fog roll across the silent world sent gooseflesh up her arms. There were no more cars, there were no more pedestrians, no joggers or people walking dogs. Occasionally, there'd be a stumbling being wandering the streets in the hopes of finding food or others to scrap with, but this morning, what was visible was empty. Turning as she heard Eli stir, she nudged him with her boot. "C'mon, up." she muttered, moving to the small chest of drawers that held their valuables. In these times, valuables included food, medical supplies, and water, and so she pulled two plastic bottles out of one, and two cereal bars out of another. Tossing one of each to her bleary-eyed brother, she sat on the rusted chair that sat next to the window. "Was'sa plan for today?" Her brother's bleary words reached her ears, and she turned, unscrewing the cap of her water bottle. "We need more water." she said blankly, watching him drain half of his bottle with a raised eyebrow. Laughing softly, Eli placed the half-empty bottle into his backpack.
      Within half an hour, the pair and their dogs were ready to move out. Catching her brother's eye briefly before giving him a nod, Sophia fished an old, silver coin out of her pocket. The old Irish currency was worth less than a few cents before the world's economy crashed due to the lack of live people, so was completely worthless now, but it had been her father's lucky coin, and Sophia would be dead before she was forced to give it up. At her side, she felt Eli shift, the main raising his pistol to rest over the railing they were waiting on. Without expression, Sophia tilted her palm, the silver coin falling in a moment of deafening silence before hitting the ground, the metallic spinning filling the entire apartment complex. Eli held his breath, aiming the pistol square at the coin. If anything had gotten in during the night, it would be drawn to the sound, and, while Eli's pistol wasn't as silent as her bow, she trusted him to have better aim from up here. After a moment of heavy silence descended as they waited for any tell-tale growls or stumblings, Eli lowered his weapon, dropping the ladder. Waving her hand to the destroyed stairs, Sophia signaled for Tywin to descend with her, while Eli remained at the top of the ladder. Both dog and man would provide cover for the girl as she descended, then she would do the same for him. When all of their small party was safely on the ground, Eli moved their ladder to its resting spot, laying horizontally against the stairwell. Gathering up her coin, Sophia nodded silently to her brother, and, without another word, the pair moved out, heading in the direction of the main street of the small town.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:37 am

Olivia
tagged with; Ceres
supplies: bowie knife, Glock 17, a few granola bars, first-aid kit

A wet, slobbery tongue rasped across Livvy's face, waking her. With a slightly alarmed gasp, the girl shot up, relaxing only when she realized it was only Ceres. Trying to calm her racing heart, Olivia crouched down to give the female a hug. It had been like this for awhile now, Olivia waking up terrified. More often than not, it was her nightmares that drove the girl to wake, half-convinced she was about to die. This had been one of her better nights, where the nightmares weren't as intense.
    Cere's comfort helped some but she missed her family. Especially her cousins, who'd been more like her brothers and sister since they'd spent so much time together. Liv didn't even know if they were alive. She hoped they were, but a small part of her, the logical part, told her that they were gone. Everything and everyone she'd known was gone.
    But this wasn't the time to let those kinds of thoughts take over. Olivia needed to get supplies. Grabbing the hiking backpack her dad had bought years ago, Olivia slipped out of the tiny house she'd slept in that night. Heading towards the stores she'd seen earlier, Ceres protectively by her side, Livvy went over the mental list of supplies she needed. Food supplies were fine for now, she had plenty of granola bars she'd scavenged. Ceres often shared that but Olivia wouldn't mind getting some actual dog food for her. As for medical supplies, the hiking backpack always contained a first-aid kit for emergencies. Fortunately, she hadn't needed to use it often. All they really needed were water. Livvy had let Ceres have the last of the water that morning.
    Quietly scanning the streets for walkers, Livvy kept a hand on her knife, relying on Ceres to be her first warning. With Ceres sense of hearing and smell, the dog would notice walkers before Liv.

Rhys
tagged with; none
supplies; falchion, pistol, family photo, bag of trail mix

Currently sleeping
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:01 am

Where: Moving through town Feeling: Calm/Confused
      The thick morning fog soon ascended, leaving the small scavenger party in the middle of a clear, partially cloudy day. Sophia and Tywin lead the pack, bow ready with an arrow slack. It was never a good thing to be cornered without the bow ready, fumbling for an arrow as you get over the fright. Her blue eyes darted to every little movement, each leaf that flit across the ground, each rat that skittered down a drain. At her side, the leggy Doberman strode, equally alert. Reaching the street that they had been aiming for, Sophia scanned the open street. There was no sign of life - or, rather, death? - but that wasn't to say that the buildings were secure. They hadn't traveled down this road before, never cleared it out, so this was a risky adventure. "Y'alright?" She shot to her brother in a soft breath, not speaking aloud in case it were to draw unnecessary attention to them. Her pale-faced brother nodded solemnly, clearly unnerved by the task at hand. Offering him a rare smile, she gestured with her bow. To others, that movement might have meant nothing, but the siblings had developed a 'code', a number of gestures and rapid movements that allowed them to communicate silently. He nodded, leaving her side to move to the doorway of a shop. Moving to her own target, she paused in the doorframe of the small corner shop, listening intently. There was no audible anythings inside, so she pushed open the door, bow drawn and ready to fire. After a second of scanning, Sophia moved in, shutting the door behind her. She moved quickly, opening the doors to the refrigerators and freezers to fish out anything of importance. Just as she was zipping up her bag, ready to move to the next shop when Tywin braced himself, lowering his head with a deep, rumbling growl. A flush of adrenaline ran through her as she shot silently to the window, laying herself flat against the wall as she watched out the grimy window for signs of movement. There was nothing immediate, but her dog's stance did not relax, so she remained on alert. Another rush of adrenaline rushed through her when a form came into view, and, as she watched, ready to make a move, she frowned. That walker wasn't bumbling, wasn't falling over itself as it walked. As well... was that a dog? Walkers didn't move with dogs... H*ll, they didn't move with each other most of the time. A cold icy stare followed the shape as it moved through the streets, ensuring that, if the shape - a girl, from what she could see - moved along nice and minding her own business, she'd let her go.
      A cold flush shot through her when the soft but distinctive sound of Eli's silenced gun rang out through the silent streets. The girl now forgotten, she swung the door of the corner shop open just in time to see Eli stagger back out of the door of his hit, gun pointed inside the shop, stance frantic and steps unsteady. "
      ELI!" She cried, raising her weapon, ready to fire. "Ty, back." She snapped at the dog telling him to get into the corner shop where they'd take shelter from the oncoming hoard. Zombies were falling out of the door behind him, stumbling over one another in order to get to the living meat that moved away from them.

Where: Moving through town Feeling: Jittery/Shock/Fear
      As they moved down the street, Eli heard his heart beat steadily in his ears. He kept his weapon gripped in his white-knuckled fingers, eyes darting from shadow to shadow. Something was wrong, he could feel it. Neither Sophia nor her Military Mutt were reacting to it, but Eli's skin was crawling, something in the back of his mind telling him that something wasn't right. Letting out a low breath, trying to steady his wavering breath as they paused, looking down the empty street. Meeting his sister's gaze, and, at her question, he nodded once, not wanting to show her that he was rattled. Moving away, he took a second to ensure that his weapon was ready, and then he kicked open the door, gun aimed and ready to shoot. There was nothing in immediate area, so he dropped his weapon to his side, moving quickly to the shelves. Ripping open his backpack, he smiled down to the pup in the bag, looking up to him with wide, happy eyes as Eli shoved the packets of food and supplies into his bag. A tin landed on the ground behind a shelf at the back, and Eli froze, eyes wide, heart racing. A footfall followed the crash, followed by that tell-tale guttural sound that caused his heart to hit the floor. Fumbling to zip his backpack up and raise his gun at the same time, he flung the backpack onto his back, the padded box that he kept the pup in slamming into his back, he shot twice, shooting both of the creature's shoulders but missing the vital shot. Scrambling backwards as zombies seemed to fall out of the walls at the sound of his gunshot. A string of curses followed as Eli threw his hands out to prevent himself from falling backwards, shooting out the door and raising his gun again. Dropping one, the gunshot ringing out into the open street, he heard his sister call his name, stepping careful backwards, keeping a good distance between him and the zombies pouring out of the small door and onto the street. How were they so many? Dropping another one as he neared the shop that Sophia was calling him from, he glanced back to make sure that he was going the right way, his eyes fell on another shape, closer than the others. Swinging his gun, ready to fire, he cried out when he noticed that the shape was not a creature, but rather, human. Calling for her to follow him, he slipped into the door, falling backwards onto the cold, hard floor as he tried to catch his breath, scrambling back into a corner, gun clasped limply in his hand.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Olivia
tagged with; Ceres

As the pair began to head towards the nearest store, Liv paused, stiffening slightly. She felt almost as if she were being watched. Pausing in her tracks, Liv gave Ceres a quick glance as she scanned her surroundings more intently. At her side, Ceres was just as alert, her intense blue eyes wary as they searched for danger. Just as Liv was about to dismiss her feelings as nothing, the sound of a silenced gun fired.(idk if she'd be able to hear it but oh well) Both girl and dog froze, staring in the direction of the shot. Ceres' hackles began to rise, a low growl snarling through her jaws. The tension was broken as out the door of a shop stumbled two people and a dog. Their fear and the way the true walkers were desperately trying to get at them convinced Livvy they were human so when the boy motioned for her to follow, she only hesitated a moment. A jolt of adrenaline flowing through her veins, Livvy ran into the shop, the soft command of "Come Ceres," unnecessary since the husky mix would follow her wherever she went.

Rhys
tagged with; none

Currently sleeping
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:03 am

Where: Inside Corner Shop Feeling: Confused/Annoyed
      In almost too-slow motion, Sophia watched her brother cross the street to her, bow drawn and ready to fire. She heard his voice call out to someone, his wordless shout, she assumed, directed to her, telling her to get ready. Darting in behind the door, bow slacking momentarily, she readied for him to arrive. She began to close the door behind him as he crashed into the little shop, but the door hit a human form as she attempted to shut it. Being in a room with one zombie was far better than being with forty, so she slammed the door, taking the second to bolt it before spinning, pointing her loaded weapon in the face of whatever had arrived in. She couldn't understand why Eli hadn't shot yet, but she didn't care, this kill would be hers. Spinning, she turned to face the creature, lip curled back in an animalistic snarl. Her expression turned to one of confusion for a brief second, then returned to it's angered snarl as she realized that she was who Eli had been calling to. Her bow remained aimed at the girl's forehead, her gaze steely and cold. "Eli." She said coldly, not taking her eyes off the girl. "Care to explain to me why you invited your new friend." Her words were full of venom, clearly unhappy about their current situation. Not only had Eli not been careful enough in his original scoping out of the shop he had been in, but now there was a total stranger in their midst. Gesturing with her bow, she told the girl to move to the corner of the shop, not once taking her eyes off her. Tywin's caramel eyes bore into her dog's blue, teeth bared, shoulders squared and head dropped, ready to strike against the other girl's dog at his human's command.

Where: Inside Corner Shop Feeling: Shock/Fear
      Heartbeat thundering in his ears, it tookEli a number of seconds to tune in to what was happening. His heart leaped into his throat as he saw the girl from the street - facing directly into Sophia's weapon. He heard her sharp words directed to him, eyes falling on her hound as he prepared to connect with her furrier dog. "We couldn't leave her out there, Soph." He said softly, wincing at the hiss his sister sent his way as he used her name. She had tried to stop him from doing that in the company of other humans - he assumed that it would make it easier for her to stab someone who doesn't know her actual name in the back when the time came. The windows darkened with the forms who swarmed the door, and Eli stood, grasping his pistol in his shaking hand. "We need to move." He said, raising an eyebrow to Sophia as she silently signaled for the girl to move to another corner.

((Don't worry, she would be able to hear the gun! The sound doesn't ring out like a normal gunshot, but you'd still hear it in the immediate area! cx ))
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:16 am

Olivia
tagged with; Ceres

Olivia and Ceres made it into a room, but now even the walkers weren't an immediate danger. The girl facing her, bow aimed right at her forehead, had a terrifying expression on her face. Ceres, sensing Livvy's nerves, was still growling softly, never taking her sharp eyes from those of the dog with Sophia. The boy seemed a bit kinder, but for now, Liv sensed it'd be better to do what she said. Eyes darting to the darkening windows and back to the girl, Livvy slowed edged towards the corner, hands up to show she wasn't about to hurt them. "He's right," She spoke up, keeping her voice soft and gentle, in hopes of calming the girl down. "I'm not going to hurt any of you. Neither will Ceres but those walkers will break in soon. We need to get out of here," Olivia told her.

Rhys
tagged with; none

Currently sleeping

(Ah okay. I don't know all that much about guns xd.)
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:27 am

Where: Inside Corner Shop Feeling: Annoyed
      Still glaring at the girl, Sophia lowered her bow, and, recognizing her disarming, Tywin stood straight, facial muscles relaxing, and now looking to her dog with a curious, inquisitive expression. "Fine, but just know that there are no second chances." Looking back and nodding to Eli, the boy began to board up the door, shoving shelves and anything else he could move in front of the weak wooden door. The banging intensified as more and more began to appear, drawn to the noise of their fellow dead. Looking back to the girl, she began to speak again. "Alright, we do this my way." She said, eyeing the girl. "If your long range is not silent, don't use it. It'll bring more. If you've got a knife, great. If not, grab something long and blunt from in here. E, let's head out." Giving the girl a silent nod, she pushed through the employees door at the back of the shop, bow raised as she silently padded through the room. It seemed to be clear, and so she moved to what she assumed to be the back exit, pausing beside the cold metal door as she listened to the outside.

Where: Inside Corner Shop Feeling: Apprehensive
      Biting his lip lightly as his sister threatened the only other human they had seen in weeks, Eli relaxed visibly as she lowered her bow, nodding to him as she told him to prepare moving out. Pushing his pistol into the holster at his hip, he moved to the door, grabbing a large metal shelf that once held magazines from the door and pushing it in front of the entryway. That should slow them down, whenever they got in. He moved a couple more lighter things, making an almost cliche stack against the door, and as he prepared to move one of the heavy refrigerators, he heard Sophia tell them to move out. Ditching the fridge as it sat about two feet from where it once stood, Eli paused just before they left the door to wrench a shelf from it's holdings. That would do as a weapon - his gun would make too much noise, just alerting them to where he was. He was soon standing behind the new girl, heartbeat once again pounding in his throat as he waited for the pair to move out that little metal door and into the dangerous world beyond.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me