Giffie -Dreams and Stars- #3 by .Fluffy.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Fluffy. [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Giffie -Dreams and Stars- #3

Postby .Fluffy. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:37 am

Main Page ||Main Adopts || Free to use Base

-About Giffies-
This Wyvern like creature is created from happiness. They are companions to humans, not really pets but more like magic familiars. As they are created from happiness, they also live off of that happiness, so they are there to try and keep their human happy.

I'm no longer numbering Adoptions because it doesn't make much sense
Rarity: common
Features:
All common

To adopt:
Code: Select all
Giffie name:
What does it mean that Giffies are a pay it forward species?:
What is one thing you would love to see with Giffies?(events, designs, rules, etc.):
Pretty Picture:

Will end on August 5th c:

This is closed now
Last edited by .Fluffy. on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

art wrote:Commissions:
OPEN for WERMS or WL Bribes
Pm me!

links wrote:⭐TH
art by me
.Fluffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Giffie -Dreams and Stars- Adopt me!

Postby RavenHaven » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:48 am

Giffie name: Cotton Candy
Explain the pay it forward system in your own words: When someone does something nice for you, you do something as nice or nicer in return to someone else. That ocntinues into a large chain of nicer and nicer actions, so eventually everyone is much happier. Even if it was just holding the door, after a while it may turn into helping someone pay for college, or doing charity work.

With giffie it's closer to a pyramid scheme, but with happiness instead of debt and loss of friends. Instead of starting at the bottom, it starts closer to the top, then slowly climbs down until it runs out of rarity (people to continue on the scheme if you're following the comparison.)Instead of a bunch of wasted money on products you can't sell, bottom tier Griffie get a character anyways, and even though it's not as rare, they aren't obligated to make any for other people.
What is one thing you would love to see with Giffies?(events, designs, rules, etc.): I love the designs! Also, the idea of Griffie multiplying like a parasprite is super cute.
Pretty Picture: Image
RavenHaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:22 pm

Giffie name: Cylia
What does it mean that Giffies are a pay it forward species?: if a user adopts a Giffie, they are allowed to make two Giffies of the rarity right below the one they adopted:)
What is one thing you would love to see with Giffies?(events, designs, rules, etc.): I've actually had this thought for a while... I think we should have a grand opening ceremony-ish event with Griffies based on birthstones, with the stone like part of their bodies..? Maybe on the shoulder, maybe on the chest, dunno;; that would be a fun trait too! Encrusted jewels/stones! How about a GA/artist search...?
Pretty Picture:
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:45 pm

giffie name:
      siana
    the pay it forward system:
      a system of adopts where several creators are involved: first there is an initial creator that creates one rare giffie. then the winner continues to make two uncommon giffies. the winners of those two will make two common giffies each. after the four commons are made, the system stops and ends there, ending with seven giffies in total. if a giffie is adopted at any rarity lower than rare, the system continues from there, (etc. the creator makes an uncommon, one person makes two commons, and it ends. if a common is made, then no additional adopts will be continued.)
    i would love to see:
      -> a grand opening event : quick common/uncommon adopts to get the species going c:
      -> a fanclub after there are a few adopts out !
      -> for numbering [since i saw there you stopped] they could go :
      --->#1 [initial adopt] #1a, 1b [two uncommons] #1c, 1d, 1e, 1f [four commons]
      --->though i can see why going without numbering would be good too x3
      -> maybe some green designs, or monochrome !
    pretty picture:
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:57 pm

res!
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kirby. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:00 pm

Pretty Picture: <--

Giffie name: Yuna

Pay it forward system: *claps hands together* Okay, so from what I've gathered. When a user adopts a giffie, they make two more adopts of the rarity below the one they adopted, one of which should be free. And then once the chain is down to commons, this stops. Pretty neat system if I do say so myself. Keeps people interacting with each other.

What is one thing you would love to see with Giffies?: Um, hmm... Events, definitely events. Maybe ones that would get people to work together or something? that'd be pretty neat.

PS: Good luck everyone!
.Kirby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:19 am

Giffie name: Hyperion

What does it mean that Giffies are a pay it forward species?:
If you adopt a giffie, you make two of the rarity below for other people to adopt (this stops at common, as its the lowest rarity). It means giffies grow in a kind and loving way!

What is one thing you would love to see with Giffies?(events, designs, rules, etc.):
definitely a fanclub! perhaps myo's and/or customs somehow available? perhaps through events or something?

Pretty Picture:
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Giffie name: Pascal

What does it mean that Giffies are a pay it forward species?: from what my brain can process after researching about it, a system of which when someone wins a giffie, they then create more giffies to gift to others until it gets down to common giffies and ends. and, youre unable to keep ones you create to keep this system alive. ive never heard of this but it seems neato!

What is one thing you would love to see with Giffies?(events, designs, rules, etc.): maybe they can be used as fursonas? and also myo tickets/some way to obtain custom giffies, a fanclub cuz hecc these bbys are cute?? if adopting becomes hard for people, create a system of which people, after winning a giffie, can try only try out once every X amount of time (e.g, 2 weeks) before being able to try out again. also, breeding! i think it would be kind of cool if it wasnt a male and female only could breed, seeing as they (originally) are made from happiness, so their offspring is also made from happiness. also, to add to that, if their human companion was in a strong friendship/relationship/married happily, thats where/how their offspring would be created. with that said, other gender giffies could be a thing, as well (like nonbinary/trans/etc). also, i know breeding only happens within events, so for events, itd be cool if there were like holiday themed events (christmas, halloween, easter, etc, along with events centered around cs events too ofc!), and also seasonal events too!

Pretty Picture:
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rini » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:40 am

Giffie name: Kaida (it means little dragon! <3)

What does it mean that Giffies are a pay it forward species?: it's a new concept and means that everyone gets a fair chance at getting their own Giffie! In a ton of other species, there are hoarders for those groups. but for Giffies, it's all about sharing and paying forward - if you adopt a Giffie that's uncommon, then you make two common Giffies to adopt out / sell to other people.

What is one thing you would love to see with Giffies?(events, designs, rules, etc.): I would love to see designs based on nature or the elements. Of course, special events or designs for Halloween or Christmas would be great - maybe even some kind of trick-or-treat event for Halloween, although I don't have a clue how that would work! :lol:

Pretty Picture: -->

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shiny,

Happy,

Die
alone.

Vicious
girls,

Plastic
guys!

Rini

My pets