Create A Kennel (v.1)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Create A Kennel (v.1)

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:32 pm

For a long time dogs resided not only along side humans but in the wild. They thrived and had
healthy lives away from the humans and leashes, away from the commotion of the cities. All
of this was only possible thanks to their ancestors who watched over them and guided them in
their times of need. Not long ago, however, the ancestors stopped speaking to the feral dog
packs. Many went running right back to the humans, sniveling and whining for their leashes and
kibble back. The stars are waking - returning to aid the feral dogs.. who will rise to start a new
pack? Will it be you?

RULES
i. follow all of chickensmoothie's rules!
ii. this game concept is in no way, shape or form my own. the original thread,
Create a Clan is owned by Katrione and this was made with their permission.
iii. I will remake this thread at 900 pages.
iv. please use proper grammar and punctuation here, no need for text talk.
v. always be kind to your fellow players and the mods.
vi. do not requote your post unless it has been skipped over by a mod. it gets
annoying and clutters the thread.
vii. do not mini mod unless you are the co-owner or mod
viii. please pm me, a mod, or kat if you are confused or if you have any
questions.
ix. no begging for new dogs/herbs/allies/enemies
x. Make sure to have fun!

Other 'Create A' Games!
Create a Clan (V.3)
Create a Pride (V.1)
Create a Herd (V.1)
Create a Pack (V.2)
Create a Skulk (V.1)
Create a Warren (V.1)

The Kennel
    Alpha: [owner]
    Zmija's Folly | broken sentinels

Beta: [co-owner]
    amethyst14 | twisting briar

Ironteeth: [mods]
    name | kennel name
    name | kennel name

Tenderpaws: [mini-mods]
    name | kennel name
    name | kennel name
The Banished
Ironteeth: [ Banned ]
None so far, let's hope it stays this way
Username | Ban Length
Username | Ban Length
Username | Ban Length
Username | Ban Length
Username | Ban Length

Tenderpaws: [ Warnings ]
None so far, let's hope it stays this way
Username | Warning No.
Username | Warning No.
Username | Warning No.
Username | Warning No.
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How to Create A Kennel!

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Starting Off
If it is your first time posting, you must tell me about your kennel. You can describe things like your kennel's name, nature, reputation, territory and dog's personalities are good. These things help us decide on what your first dog, the alpha will look like! We will quote your post with a picture of your first dog and they will be the dog who is the foundation of your kennel. You can decide on things like the alpha's name, age and gender.

Getting More Dogs
Your kennel will start off small and you will have to build up it's population. You have two options for finding dogs: patrols and sending your alpha to speak with the ancestors. You are only able to send your alpha to speak with the stars once a week and they can ask the stars for a new dog; you can ask for a specific ranked dog or we will give you one at random. You will be able to pick their name, gender and age as well.

Patrols
You are able to send up to 6 dogs out on a patrol at one time. There are only a few things that can happen on patrols: you can find prey, which will keep your clan safe from any attacks for 12 hours; you can chase off a threat, which will also keep your clan safe for 12 hours; you can find a new dog at the border (however the further along your clan gets the less likely this is to happen), you will usually only find ironteeth, omegas and tenderpaws but you will sometimes find pups at the border if you have pup-mothers available; and you can find an alpha of a rival kennel that will ask for an alliance that you can accept, ignore or even decide on becoming enemies.

New Ranks
Whenever you have a dog old enough to move onto the next rank (6 months- pup to tenderpaw, 12-16 months - tenderpaw to irontooth/omega) you can send your alpha to speak with the stars to tell the ancestors of your decision to do a ceremony. You must also do this when promoting a cat to deputy, or retiring a cat to become an elder.

Becoming Mates/Having Pups
Without pups, your kennel would struggle to thrive. To have two dogs become mates, post them going for a walk together and one of them asking the other to be their mate. In my post, I will time skip to the fae finding out she's expecting pups then you will have to wait two months (2 posts). If you wish for the fae to not have her pups yet, make sure to tell me. If you want a fae to have another litter, say so in your post as well.

Aging/Death
You must age your cats up 1 month every post that you post. If in one post, you had a tenderpaw who was 8 months, then in the next post you would make that tenderpaw be 9 months. In this game, there are 5 possible ways for your dogs to die; being born stillborn, old age, being attacked severally by a dangerous animal/another dog, pup-mothers can die having pups, and not having your injuries treated within 2 days of them getting injured and/or sick.

Healing/Herbs
When you find your Shaman, you will have the option to choose 5 herbs to start off your medical storage. When you send your Shaman out to find herbs, you can only find 2 every patrol the Shaman takes to find herbs. Once your Shaman gets a tenderpaw, you will be able to find 3 on one patrol. You store your herbs in the medicine store and they can be used to heal sick or injured cats

Mentors/Training
You will be the one to assign a certain mentor to a certain tenderpaw. Before your tenderpaw is allowed to become an irontooth, they must complete 4 training sessions and they must be at least 12 months old. Your tenderpaw learns a new 'move' during each training session. You can send your shaman to train with the ironteeth tenderpaws but it isn't a requirement for them.

Ally Kennels
If you meet a neighboring kennel while on patrol, you can choose to become their ally. Ally kennels usually act friendly towards each other and resolve disputes without fighting. You can give herbs to an ally kennel if they don't have the herb they need but you do and if they are in desperate need of one. If your kennel is under attack by an enemy kennel, your ally kennel can join the fight and defend you as long as the enemy kennel isn't their ally. If your ally defends you in an attack, you have a much less chance of your dogs dying or being captured.

Enemy Kennels
If you meet a neighboring kennel while on patrol, you can choose to become their enemy or rival. Enemy kennels usually act hostile towards each other and often argue and fight. You can steal pups, tenderpaws, elders and herbs while raiding enemy kennel camp. You need 4 dogs to do this and the only way the kennel can get these back is if they attack the kennel. Attacks can prove fatal and there will often be dogs injured, captured or even killed during attacks.

Forbidden Romance
Forbidden romances are romantic relationships with either a shaman, or a dog from another kennel. Dogs can form romances with dogs from both ally and enemy kennels and can sneak out of camp to meet them.. However, if the relationship results in pups, they will have to find a dog willing enough to cover up as their father. It is extremely rare, but some dogs may find out that the pups are forbidden and the parent(s) and/or pups could be exiled from the kennel.

Prey
Every post, your kennel will use up two pieces of food. Once you reach seven kennel members, your serving will go up 1. Then the next time you get seven more dogs, your serving will go up by one again. The max amount of dogs you can send out on a hunting patrol is 6 dogs; for every 2 dogs on the patrol, you will get one piece of prey, so the max amount of prey you can get from one hunting patrol is 3 pieces of prey. You can use six types of prey. An example of a set would be; mice, pigeons, voles, rabbits, deer and squirrels. You can switch out the different types of prey depending on what is normally found in your kennel's territory but don't make it a type of prey that dogs wouldn't normally eat. When you fill in your form after receiving your alpha, remember to fill in the six types of prey your kennel will be using. Very rarely, the mod who replies to your kennel will give you something outside of those six. Remember to go hunting often since two pieces are used every post. If you run out of fresh-kill, you have 2 posts to get enough prey back. After 2 posts, a dog in your kennel will die from starvation. Every post after that, 1 dog will die until you catch enough prey.

Fresh-Kill Servings
Mice - 1 serving
Vole - 1 serving
Squirrel - 2 servings
Rabbit - 2 servings
Hare - 2 servings
Snake - 2 servings
Small birds - 2 servings
Large birds - 3 servings
Deer - 6 servings
Hogs - 6 servings

0-6 dogs; 2 servings
7-13 dogs; 3 servings
14-20 dogs; 4 servings
21-27 dogs; 5 servings
28-34 dogs; 6 servings
35-41 dogs; 7 servings
42-48 dogs; 8 servings
49-55 dogs; 9 servings
56-62 dogs; 10 servings
63-69 dogs; 11 servings
70-76 dogs; 12 servings
77-83 dogs; 13 servings
84-90 dogs; 14 servings
91-97 dogs; 15 servings
98-105 dogs; 16 servings

Seasons
Each season will last two weeks, after which a new season will start, going in order from Leafbare to Leaf-Fall. When your mod replies to your post, the mod will write what type of weather your kennel has for that day, which will ultimately effect how things go for you that day.
Winter- During winter, the chances of catching greencough is higher. If you send the same dog out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough so be careful. After your dog catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are more likely to find new dogs trying to hide from the cold.
Spring - During spring, pup-birthing will run much smoother and the chances of the pup-mothers or pups dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. The chances of catching greencough, whitecough and puppycough will go down. With all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. There will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. The odds of finding new dogs is very high.
Summer - During summer, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into humans and their dogs, and bandit groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of summer. Your kennel will still receive new dogs but not as much as you would in spring.
Fall - During fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into winter. pup-birthings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on pupping herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

Post Format
After your first post, you will use the following format in every post to keep track of your kennel. Replace the "link" in the X with the image of your dog.
You may edit slightly, but not too much.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Your Kennel's Name[/size]
[size=85][b]Number of Dogs:[/b] Here[/size]

[size=85]Put your post of what your dogs are doing here[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]Alpha:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

[b]Beta:[/b]

[b]Shaman:[/b]

[b]Ironteeth:[/b]

[b]Tenderpaws:[/b]

[b]Pup-Mothers:[/b]

[b]Pups:[/b]

[b]Omegas:[/b]

[b]Elders:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]Ally Kennels:[/b]
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

[b]Enemy Kennels:[/b]
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

[b]Borders[/b]
North | Kennel Name | Username
East | Kennel Name | Username
South | Kennel Name | Username
West | Kennel Name | Username

[b]Medicine Store[/b]
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

[b]Fresh-Kill Pile:[/b]
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 |  0 servings

[b]Mentors:[/b]
Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

[b]Deceased Dogs:[/b]
Dog Name | Cause of Death

[b]Family:[/b]
Name and Name | Pups
Name and Name | Pups[/size][/list][/left][/center]

Here is the list of kennels, who owns the kennel, and which mod replies to them:

Zmija's Folly
echoing caverns | katrione
blood moon | FangofBloodclan
beating wings | .iris.
silver fangs | Wolfy858
twisting briars | amethyst14
kennel of water feathers | A Leafy Morning
illegitimate stars | .atticus,,
ruby brigade | raven walker
valiant storms | ♔ Aesthetic ♔
the outspoken | Mika.
nevermore kennel | vampiress_fox
the kennel of no stars | doggoesmeow
pack of stinging wind | Chinchy
pack of the silver river | Phina D Wolf
amethyst14
broken doves | roses - !
half towers | shasta blue
broken sentinels | Zmija's Folly
pack of olympic forest | OrcaLover9
the misfit growlers | _Ravenfeather_
moonlit waters | miss universe
the chowilawu kennel | RebelliousWinter
northern stars | NightWolf950
night callers | crutchie_
falling leaves | Diamond Sapphire
swinging blades | soccer97
swift feathers | peridotite.
the survivors | PuppygirlWillow
❝ aesthetic
where the red fern grows | Yawning Pup
tribe of the forgotten | OakTreelog
the blood of ember | Savannah-the-Caracal
redwood stags | septum
the hallow moon | Sahrotaar
the evergreen forests | foxinthebox;
silver creek | the wild one.
roo chasers | adiebaby11
gold rush mountain | mackstarr
pack of silent rain | Salmonn.Fishie
the kennel of the shining suns | The Mouse
blue moon kennel | PrincessAlexis
Last edited by ossa di cervo on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:05 am, edited 11 times in total.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Kennel (v.1)

Postby Katrione » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:01 pm

The dogs of the Echoing Caverns kennel are known to be friendly and outgoing. The Echoing Caverns kennel was named for the sound of their howls echoing through the mountains. They usually try to avoid fights with other packs but if they feel threatened, they will do everything in their power to protect the pack.

Their territory is spread out going a beautiful mountain range that is covered in lush trees. In the summer and spring, the mountain comes alive with beautiful flowers and is usually filled with newborn, rambunctious pups. In the fall, the pups are allowed to leave the camp with hunting patrols but one of their parents must be in that patrol until they are older or have proven themselves to be responsible enough to not need their parents watching over them. During winter, you see less of the really young dogs. The alphas choose the send the young wolves out on less patrols to keep them from getting sick or injured by enemy dogs.

Since the Echo Caverns kennel is in the mountains, their pelts are usually darker in color (i.e. black, grey etc.) so they can blend in easily with their surroundings. Despite this, they'll get a dog of different coloring occasionally if they are found on patrols. Dogs with multiple colored pelts are considered to be the most beautiful pelt colors in this pack because of how unusual they are.

Members of the Echo Caverns kennel usually have slender builds, built for speed and endurance, and powerful hind legs, built for climbing and jumping from rock to rock, and long fur due to the cold.

Their camp is hidden in the middle of the mountain in one of their patches of forests. It's nestled against a large rock pile. The camp has many hidden crevices that are used as dens.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:10 pm

Katrione wrote:
The dogs of the Echoing Caverns kennel are known to be friendly and outgoing. The Echoing Caverns kennel was named for the sound of their howls echoing through the mountains. They usually try to avoid fights with other packs but if they feel threatened, they will do everything in their power to protect the pack.

Their territory is spread out going a beautiful mountain range that is covered in lush trees. In the summer and spring, the mountain comes alive with beautiful flowers and is usually filled with newborn, rambunctious pups. In the fall, the pups are allowed to leave the camp with hunting patrols but one of their parents must be in that patrol until they are older or have proven themselves to be responsible enough to not need their parents watching over them. During winter, you see less of the really young dogs. The alphas choose the send the young wolves out on less patrols to keep them from getting sick or injured by enemy dogs.

Since the Echo Caverns kennel is in the mountains, their pelts are usually darker in color (i.e. black, grey etc.) so they can blend in easily with their surroundings. Despite this, they'll get a dog of different coloring occasionally if they are found on patrols. Dogs with multiple colored pelts are considered to be the most beautiful pelt colors in this pack because of how unusual they are.

Members of the Echo Caverns kennel usually have slender builds, built for speed and endurance, and powerful hind legs, built for climbing and jumping from rock to rock, and long fur due to the cold.

Their camp is hidden in the middle of the mountain in one of their patches of forests. It's nestled against a large rock pile. The camp has many hidden crevices that are used as dens.

howls of approval from the ancestors can be heard this night
Echoing Caverns kennel has been founded
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Number of Dogs: 1 | Females: 0 | Males: 1

Trenton raised his head, looking around at his lonely, dark den. The lithe, black dog got to his paws, shaking bits of his nest from his pelt before squeezing through the opening of his den. Instead of being greeted by his owners, Trenton was in an empty camp. His head hung slightly and he clambered down into the clearing.

The male had been living in the mountain for five days now. Five days prior, Trenton and his owners went into the mountains for what he thought was a normal hike. They always went here so he didn't think anything was weird... that was until he came back from fetching something for his male owner to find that they were all gone.

Trenton tried to find his way back home but it he wasn't able to remember which direction his owners had lived in. For the first two days, Trenton tried looking. On the third day, he still searched but was starting to lose hope. On the fourth day, he found the empty clearing and decided to stay there.

On the fifth day... today... Trenton decided he would go out and find more dogs who had been left behind like him.

Nobody is going to be left alone in these mountains... not while I live here

[ Trenton went to speak with the ancestors and ask for a beta ]

Alpha:
          Trenton | 23 | Male |

Beta:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☆[/url]

Shaman:

Ironteeth:

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Birds | x0 | 2 servings
    Deer | x0 | 6 servings
    Hogs | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Dam and Sire | Pups
    Dam and Sire | Pups
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:07 pm

623B91
The dogs of the Broken Doves are known to be more mysterious, never giving away the secrets of their own dogs. They are very close-knit and it's hard to be welcomed into their group. However, once you are integrated with them, you will have protection for the rest of your life.

Territory - Their land is bordered by the looping river, owning the whole river and the scent line being on the other side. They reside in a clearing where the flooring is covered completely with sand. The whole pack sleeps under the stars, except for the nursing pup-mothers and their children, who sleep inside an over-sized hollowed out log that protects them from any weather.

Physically, the Broken Doves are distinguished by their longer snouts. This provides much help as their main source of prey comes from rivers, their longer snouts aiding them as they catch fish. They are very large in size, but have lithe, tall bodies that aid in agility.
General Breeds: Borzoi, Afghan hound, Saluki, Greyhound, Scottish Deerhound, and Whippet

Traditions
For a young pup to gain their 'Right of Passage' into becoming an Omega or Irontooth, they must go through a two-day trial. First, they all go out and hunt for the whole pack on their own and bring back as much prey as they possibly can. This task doesn't determine as much as the second trial, but might be the reason a Tenderfoot becomes an Irontooth instead of an Omega. For the second day, all the young dogs who are about to finish their training will pair up and fight one another. The alpha will then decide if any of the dogs are too weak to go to be Irontooths, setting as Omegas. If they don't deem any of them unfit, the whole pack will have a great celebration in the honor of the new Irontooths. However, if any of the dogs become Omegas, then that dog, their mentor, and all other omegas will spend time together outside of the Irontooh celebration to go cleanse their bodies in the rivers in hopes the ancestor dogs bring them better hope in the future.

Once a dog dies in the pack, the Shaman and the closest dogs to them will take the corpse to the rivers and soak their fur with the water, a sign of respect as it gives them their last taste of the rivers that fed them. The closest dog, whether it be kin or a mate, will then choose the place to bury them without telling another dog ever. The burial of each dog is to be unknown as to keep the moaning with each other instead of in solitude at their grave.

Side note- Would be great if my first dog could be a Borzoi, it's my favorite breed out of the ones I listed <3
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Katrione wrote:
Trenton raised his head, looking around at his lonely, dark den. The lithe, black dog got to his paws, shaking bits of his nest from his pelt before squeezing through the opening of his den. Instead of being greeted by his owners, Trenton was in an empty camp. His head hung slightly and he clambered down into the clearing.

The male had been living in the mountain for five days now. Five days prior, Trenton and his owners went into the mountains for what he thought was a normal hike. They always went here so he didn't think anything was weird... that was until he came back from fetching something for his male owner to find that they were all gone.

Trenton tried to find his way back home but it he wasn't able to remember which direction his owners had lived in. For the first two days, Trenton tried looking. On the third day, he still searched but was starting to lose hope. On the fourth day, he found the empty clearing and decided to stay there.

On the fifth day... today... Trenton decided he would go out and find more dogs who had been left behind like him.

Nobody is going to be left alone in these mountains... not while I live here

[ Trenton went to speak with the ancestors and ask for a beta ]

the ancestors have heard trenton's calls and sent him a beta

roses - ! wrote:
623B91
The dogs of the Broken Doves are known to be more mysterious, never giving away the secrets of their own dogs. They are very close-knit and it's hard to be welcomed into their group. However, once you are integrated with them, you will have protection for the rest of your life.

Territory - Their land is bordered by the looping river, owning the whole river and the scent line being on the other side. They reside in a clearing where the flooring is covered completely with sand. The whole pack sleeps under the stars, except for the nursing pup-mothers and their children, who sleep inside an over-sized hollowed out log that protects them from any weather.

Physically, the Broken Doves are distinguished by their longer snouts. This provides much help as their main source of prey comes from rivers, their longer snouts aiding them as they catch fish. They are very large in size, but have lithe, tall bodies that aid in agility.
General Breeds: Borzoi, Afghan hound, Saluki, Greyhound, Scottish Deerhound, and Whippet

Traditions
For a young pup to gain their 'Right of Passage' into becoming an Omega or Irontooth, they must go through a two-day trial. First, they all go out and hunt for the whole pack on their own and bring back as much prey as they possibly can. This task doesn't determine as much as the second trial, but might be the reason a Tenderfoot becomes an Irontooth instead of an Omega. For the second day, all the young dogs who are about to finish their training will pair up and fight one another. The alpha will then decide if any of the dogs are too weak to go to be Irontooths, setting as Omegas. If they don't deem any of them unfit, the whole pack will have a great celebration in the honor of the new Irontooths. However, if any of the dogs become Omegas, then that dog, their mentor, and all other omegas will spend time together outside of the Irontooh celebration to go cleanse their bodies in the rivers in hopes the ancestor dogs bring them better hope in the future.

Once a dog dies in the pack, the Shaman and the closest dogs to them will take the corpse to the rivers and soak their fur with the water, a sign of respect as it gives them their last taste of the rivers that fed them. The closest dog, whether it be kin or a mate, will then choose the place to bury them without telling another dog ever. The burial of each dog is to be unknown as to keep the moaning with each other instead of in solitude at their grave.

Side note- Would be great if my first dog could be a Borzoi, it's my favorite breed out of the ones I listed <3

howls of approval from the ancestors can be heard this night
Broken Doves kennel has been founded
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Number of Dogs: 2 | Females: 1 | Males: 1

Florence giggled happily, clambering off of Trenton. The long-limbed alpha flashed her a toothy grin and scrambled to his paws, shaking the leaves from his pelt. The sabled she-dog had joined his group nearly a month ago and the pair had connected extremely well. Trenton was surprised at how cocky and excitable his beta was, and he couldn't imagine having anyone else. As per usual, Florence woke the alpha up by jumping on top of him in his den.

"Are we going to go now?" Florence asked, her tail wagging happily back and forth.

Trenton nodded with a smile. "Yes, you are going to go hunt while I go on a patrol." Florence pouted slightly when Trenton said they wouldn't be going together but she knew how important it was to have a lot of food for their group once it got bigger.

"Okay!" Florence chirped before turning and bolting out of Trenton's den. With a soft chuckle, Trenton followed. So far, Florence hadn't given up much detail about her life before joining Trenton's group, but he knew she would tell him whenever she was ready to.

[ Trenton goes searching for more members ]
[ Florence goes hunting ]

Alpha:
          Trenton | 24 | Male |

Beta:
          Florence | 22 | Female |

Shaman:

Ironteeth:

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Birds | x0 | 2 servings
    Deer | x0 | 6 servings
    Hogs | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Dam and Sire | Pups
    Dam and Sire | Pups
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:17 pm

"Those who betray shall be punished"

Located in a dark forest, the dogs of Blood Moon are gifted with seeing in the dark. There is a small stream that acts as a border. There camp resides in a small clearing in the center of the forest, the dogs mostly sleep outdoors except for when it's raining, or the dog is expecting or nursing.

Personality:

The dogs of Blood Moon are cruel and cold, they are usually emotionless but are fierce in battle. But they do hold the capacity to love and be loyal.

Breeds:

The dogs of Blood Moon have dark coats, they are usually of the Labrador, German Shepard, Boxer, Pitbull, or any big dog.

Traditions:

Night of Hunting: When a dog is made an Irontooth, they must hunt for the whole night to feed the kennel.
Trial of Blood: When a dog commits a crime or breaks a rule they must go through the Trial of Blood, where they are interrogated and a punishment will be placed.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:45 pm

We defy the jaws of death.

They lurk in a cold forest where the snow lays thick on the ground during winter and the sun barely warms the tree-tops during summer. This kennel takes up residence in an empty hunter's lodge, near a mill and a creek. The creek freezes over every winter and allows them to cross over to the elk-rich hunting grounds that the woods were once so famous for. They're quite stubborn and hardy, preferring to struggle along on their own rather than risk bringing anyone into their own messes. Barely living on a knife's edge world of ice, snow and frost, the kennel tends use stories and such to lift their spirits. One will often find them joined in a song or a merry hunt, just for the thrill of the chase!

They are the Brightlight Chasers!
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me