||Warrior Eevees RP|| 《Discussion》

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

I'm curious. How many characters do you have?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:44 am

14%
29%
36%
7%
No votes
6+
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| 《Discussion》

Postby Esther~ » Fri May 26, 2017 3:36 am

Mark! This RP looks interesting and I think it would be really fun, so I may join <3
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri May 26, 2017 4:35 am

We would love it if you joined!
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon May 29, 2017 6:49 am

So, like, in real time, how long is a moon in the RP?
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Someone (I) drew an image of one of our favorite couples in the RP being Kaiga KaiXTaiga! aren't they just the cutest?

Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kesshowolf » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Imagecodeword: Dragon
Picture/Description:
espeon.png
espeon.png (52.61 KiB) Viewed 151 times

he has a sparkling coat with long eyelashes
Name: Shimmer
Evelution: Espeon
Rank warrior
personality Shimmer is extremely vain, selfish, self-involved, self-serving and a bit of a player. He thinks all the girls around him should cater and serve him. He hates getting dirty and loves primping. He believes he is the best looking gift the world has ever had. He easily gets on everyone’s nerves. Prides himself on his physic abilities and predictions.
Mate/Crush: Kyoko… or maybe Sakura…
Family: his mother (Shine) Espeon and father (Solaro) glaceon
History: his father was captured by a trainer before he was born, his mother told him everyday how precious and beautiful he was and he reminded her so of his father. She raised him in the icey north hoping he woud be safe from the trainers and turn into a glaceon like his father. But he followed his mothers evolution while he was out on a spring stroll and he raced home to show his mother but she was gone… their looked like there was a battle. He was so scared he did not know what to do, he waited for weeks but stumbled his way to moon cave.
Other
kesshowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kesshowolf » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Picture/Description:
jolteon.jpg
jolteon.jpg (21.74 KiB) Viewed 151 times

she's a bit more frizzy than other jolteons
Name: Poppy
Evelution: jolteon
Rank Warrior
personality she is tough, fast, bold and hits hard. She is a fighter to the end and has a bit of a temper on her. she can jump to conclusions and gets frustrated easily, especially when things do not go her way. She loves racing and testing her speed, ever sense she was a eevee she was a racer. She gets flustered with emotions and sad moments.
Mate/Crush: Raven
Family: brutus (shiny umbreon) father and Carla (leafeon) mother
History: she was born and raised in the mountains, her parents thought their family would be safe up there in a hard to get to spot. Everything was great she lives for a few precious months with her brothers and sisters as well as her parents. The happy little family thrived until a breeder followed their father home and all of her family was caught, she was so scared and ran. She ran and ran until her little eevee legs gave out on her. She slipped and fell into a cavern, right onto a thunderstone and evolved! After her recovery she looked for the breeder for a rematch, she is determined to never run from a fight again. In her search she found moon cave and decided to live there…. But she still looks out for that breeder.
Other
kesshowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kesshowolf » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Picture/Description:
VAPOR.jpg
VAPOR.jpg (24.84 KiB) Viewed 151 times

She has an unusual ripple design on her back down her spines, she has some cuts in some of her fins from fights
Name: Maple
Evelution: vaporeon
Rank warrior
personality she can be a bit of a grouch in the mornings, especially if the water is chilly. She loves to watch and observe pokemon while nearly invisible in the water. She loves listening to gossip and laughing about it later. She can be a fighter but tries not to be too far from water at any given moment. She is a bit blunt but is very honest. She will tell you like it is and not apologize for it. She is kinda lonely, but loves nature and beauty in the natural world.
Mate/Crush: Eren
Family: mother noni (Sylveon) and father, baxter, (flareon)
History: shortly after she was born, her mother was captured by a trainer and she was raised by her father. Her fondest memory is on stormy nights she would cuddle into his warm fluffy fur. She often thinks about this when it storms. Her father was older and died, she looked everywhere for a firestone but never found one, she wanted to become a flareon just like her father but one day she was drinking from a stream and got hit in the head by something, she fell in the water and when she came out she was a vaporeon. She was a little disappointed but after she got a good look at herself she loved her new look. She fought with many trainers and pokemon on her travels. For the most part she is just lonely….
Other
kesshowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:51 pm

Yay Anime Kitty! (Seriously how long irl will a Moon be?)

Kesshowolf, did you draw those images you used?
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:13 am

Picture/Description:
[removed]
Glacia has a shiny coat (result of lots of cleaning) and often has a posh expression.
Name:
Glacia
Evelution:
Glaceon
Rank
Warrior
personality
Glacia can often seem quite cold at first to new pokemon/trainers around them, but after they become friends she is nice and friendly, but if angered they can seem very cold and haughty. The bad aspects of their personality are how vain,stubborn, cold, haughty, shy(to new people) and odd they can be and the good aspects are courage, defending others, being protective ,helping others, being proud and also honesty. Glacia can be quite vain about how she looks. She hates being dirty and can get quite sensitive. She can also show off a lot.
Mate/Crush:
Shimmer?
Family:
Mother: Rose (Sylveon), Father: Arthur (Shiny Umbreon)
History:
Glacia grew up in quite a posh family. her mother and father were with two rich, top-of-society trainers, mainly because they were quite posh, on demand pokemon. In that posh family she was trained to care about how she looked, and to be proud. When she was born, they had hoped for her to be shiny, but they weren't disappointed about it. She was raised with the thought of being a flareon. One day out exploring, she found the Moonstone. Without knowing it, she changed her destiny but Starclan still had different paths prepared: they knew she would find the moonstone herself. She then evolved into glaceon. Aggravated by her evolution (they wanted a different one), her parent's trainers turned her out of the house and forced her out into the wilderness. Soon after walking a long way, she found the group of evolutions and joined. Ever since then memories of her past have haunted her and she has always maintained that way of being careful how she looks and forever showing she is posher and upper-class.
Other
Last edited by sun on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
Reason: Removed art theft.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me