Khimaira Friesians - Stable Archives and Mate Searches

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Khimaira Friesians - Stable Archives and Mate Searches

Postby ABeardedDragon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:14 am

Main Thread | Information Page | Breeding | Archive | Trading Center | Competition | Adventure | Point Trade Sections/Item List | Breeding Center | Artist Search | Fanclub | Breeding Limit Center | Development Game | RPG

Forms | Stable Archives | Mate Searches - Personality | Mate Searches - Appearance

Here you can list your stables so the community can have easier access to them! You can also add information such as if you have slots available, or you mostly keep specific khims, such as a certain coat or markings. If wanted, you can make your own section to be posted in the archives but please keep it short! Stables are listed in alphabetical order of the owners.

PM this form to me to add your stables to the list. Anything with an asterisk (*) is optional.
Code: Select all
[b]Stable Name:[/b] *
[b]Stable Link:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] *

You can also add khims to our mate searches, where others can browse and look for mates. You can list if you have specific requirements, such as personality, colour, gender or genes. I can also send you a message about possible matches if someone advertises khims who might be what you're looking for; please state whether you would like or not this under 'match-making'. If wanted, you can your own section to be posted in the mate searches, but please keep it short! I will follow your format if you add more khims. Mate searches are listed by stables.

PM this form to me to add your single khims to the list. Anything with an asterisk (*) is optional.
Code: Select all
[b]Khim Link:[/b]
[b]Requirements:[/b]
[b]Match-making:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] *

I'd appreciate it if you didn't post in case I need to expand and add more posts, if you want to save this thread, there's a bookmark and subscribe button at the bottom of the page. c:
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stable Archives

Postby ABeardedDragon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:24 am

Forms | Stable Archives | Mate Searches - Personality | Mate Searches - Appearance

Dragon Valley Stables wrote:Dragon Valley Stables || ABeardedDragon
I have slots available for trade and own all sorts of khims. Keep in mind my stables are multi-breed and you'll have to look through my folders for my khims. You can use the tags to find horses with open slots, let me know if you need help figuring it out. Thank you! c:

Winter Forest Stables wrote:Winter Forest Stables || |Angel|
Slots Are almost always open for slot trades, even if marked closed. Open Slots are FCFS.

Konclode Ridge Stables wrote:[url=no link]Konclode Ridge Stables[/url] || asra
the stable will be focusing mainly on competing khimairas!

Bohemian Ridge Ranch wrote:Bohemian Ridge Ranch || birch.

Lady Of the Lake Stable wrote:Lady Of the Lake Stable || blackhoeses

Dead Fox Farms wrote:Dead Fox Farms || BlueThrush
All Khims open for slot trade.

Wild's Calling Stables wrote:Wild's Calling Stables || DarkestWerewolf
Hey guys! All slots that say undecided are open for slot swaps/trades. However, I may be a bit picky for Khims that I'm more attached to but feel free to PM me!

Northern Mountain Stables wrote:Northern Mountain Stables || demonthief.
Hey there. My stables are updated regularly and all slots + mate searches are available unless said otherwise, so please don't hesitate to stop by. Have a nice day c:

Ouroboros Farm wrote:Ouroboros Farm || ElizaChikatta

Dark Side Stables wrote:Dark Side Stables || Esforza

Diamond E Stables wrote:Diamond E Stables || Exotica.

Friesian's Khmaira Friesian Stables wrote:#Friesian's Khmaira Friesian Stables || #Friesian

Tokyo Heights Stables wrote:Tokyo Heights Stables || hunnybee

Artillery Stables wrote:Artillery Stables || ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ
Our mission is to secure a safe home for all horses of all ages, breeds, temperaments, quirks, genders, sexualities, personalities and, histories. We do not discriminate breeds, colorations, ages, genders, sexualities, histories, heritages, quirks, or anything of any kind. We open our hearts and minds to every possibility and will give a home to anyone in need. Our breeding programs are there to help provide support and conservation of heritages and breeds of all sorts and sizes. No horse will go unattended to, neglected, or rejected. No staff will feel unwanted. Artillery Stables is a home to all and place of rest for the elderly. We will be their for every birth, every victory, and for every pain. We are strong. We are bold. We are mighty! We will train every horse no matter the case. You can count on us to be your forever home and a place of love, laughter, learning, and growth. Artillery Stables: the home of champions!

Mallabia's Khim Stables wrote:Mallabia's Khim Stables || Jamonsgirl

Winter Falls Stables wrote:Winter Falls Stables || jesdar16
Most of my Khims have slots available but please be sure to check their actual slots that Neri posts & also check my Breeding Center for availability c: this stable thread holds all of my Khims except for the ones I obtained from Phina Wolf.

Camelot Stables wrote:Camelot Stables || Marsh

Lilies of the Valley Khimaira Friesian Stable wrote:Lilies of the Valley Khimaira Friesian Stable || Me?Sarcastic?

Bellavarde Stables wrote:Bellavarde Stables || razzberry
heyo! i have khim's of all sizes and colors, some with mates and some who are tediously in search of love, so stop by at your leisure! slots that say open will usually be slots that you can ask for without me asking for something in exchange, and slots that say for trade will either be traded for other slots to a khim or points.

Nightingale's Cypress wrote:Nightingale's Cypress || Regulus Black

Stables || shanne
hi! feel free to drop by if you would like a slot or to find a mate. don't worry, I won't bite! all slots and friesians are open for discussion c:

Spirit Lands wrote:Spirit Lands || Spirit23Wolf

Spirits Taken "Spirits" wrote:Spirits Taken "Spirits" || Spiritstar3

Starrfyre Stables wrote:Starrfyre Stables || Starwindrider

Mystic Bridge Stables wrote:Mystic Bridge Stables || ~*Warrior Cats*~

Ohana Khimaira Friesians Stables wrote:Ohana Khimaira Friesians Stables || xostef202
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:44 am, edited 34 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mate Searches - Personality

Postby ABeardedDragon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:27 am

Dragon Valley Stables wrote:Dragon Valley Stables || ABeardedDragon
Just looking for personalities that fit together! Full personalities are linked, on their stable pages. c:
Note, most pages have them looking for mates of the opposite gender, but I just haven't updated them.
Every Soul a Star || Ziel
Mare or stallion is fine.
Courageous, confident, outgoing, adventurous, curious, athletic, naive, craves attention.
Loud, wild, confrontational, energetic, disrespectful, show-off, easily excited, selfish, judgemental.
Shining Through the Devil's Eyes || Angel
Mare or stallion is fine, mare preferred, she is infertile so no slots available.
Innocent, loves foals, smart, forgiving.
Always in the wrong place at the wrong time, easily distracted.
Ocean Myth || Narcisse
Mare or stallion is fine, mare preferred.
Feral, dominant, caring, patient, avoids conflict, relaxed, easy-going.
Fearful of humans, lazy.
Under Arctic Waters || Bahari
Mare preferred.
Wise, cold to new faces but warms up quickly, trusting, flirts but then waits for her to come back to him.
Grumpy, bitter towards playful foals, mocks others, sarcastic, not nurturing, pushes others too hard.
All That Glitters || Crisanta
Mare or stallion is fine.
Amusing, friendly, good natured.
Irritating, cowardly, immature.
What Lurks Beneath || Requin
Stallion preferred maybe? Would like a hippo or shark base.
Controls his emotions, honest, doesn't keep secrets, doesn't keep resentment, prefers his own kind.
Loner, shy, easily scared, hates drama, struggles to sympathise with others but tries his hardest, forgetful.
My Golden Eyes || Knight
Mare or stallion is fine, not sure on preference.
Zany, observant, masculine, charmer, athletic.
Defensive, aggressive, somewhat vain.
Angel Heart || Anisha
Mare or stallion, maybe stallion preferred.
Political, confident, liberal, athletic.
Egocentric, pessimist.

Ariana Black
War Time Hero || Cavalier
Cavalier is seeking a mare with a personality that will work with his own as well as an eye catcher.
Cavalier is a sweet tempered stallion. He rarely gets into fights unless to protect his loved ones. He is highly protective of all those he cares for but lets them have the freedom of choice if they wish to do something he doesn't agree with.

Dead Fox Farms wrote:Dead Fox Farms || BlueThrush
Miles Up Shore Without A Paddle || Miles
Must compliment his personality, preferably a mare.
Reserved, intelligent, mature, disciplined.
Miles needs a mate that can intellectually keep up with him but is more outgoing and social than himself.
Dying Light || Lys
Complimentary personality, mare or stallion, either okay.
Fiery, confident, driven, intelligent.
Lys is a real spitfire and needs someone who can keep up she tends to make split second decisions as oppose to planning she also is very dominate with no patience and an intense personality.

Ouroboros Farm wrote:Ouroboros Farm || ElizaChikatta
Sun Shining on a Rippling River | River
Mare or Stallion is fine. She would be attracted the most by a personality that is kind and loves to learn as much as she does, as well as protective. River has always been rather shy, but she is not deterred by a stoic personality if she believes she sees a potential friend in them. Often humble about herself, she has never really seen herself as beautiful. She loves to learn everything she can about the world and strives for perfection in everything she can do. She is very compassionate and patient, as well as fiercely protective to those she cares for deeply.

Spring Of Flowing Waters | Rivulet
Stallion preferred. Would like something with Appy or Dun. Needs a personality that compliments hers/ calms her down. Bold, fiery, hot tempered.

New York Minute | "Nabisco"
Looking for a mate who's personality compliments his!
> Nabisco possesses a great amount of patience and is able to remain calm around even the most obnoxious of equines, however his patience does have a limit and he will show no hesitation when that limit is reached. He's quite aloof and free-spirited, finding immense joy and pleasure in taking chances and seeing where unknown roads will take him. He's a thrill seeker at best, even while it may not appear to be that way at first.
Guillotine Matches | "Nereus"
Looking for a mate who's personality compliments his!
> Nereus is a diplomatic being who believes in simple logic over miracles or a higher power. He's mature and quite serious, taking into account his actions and the possible consequences and recoils they could have on not only himself but those around him. Nereus is mindful of his peers and greatly dislikes the thought of putting them in harm's way, much alike his dislike towards those who blindly threaten those who don't deserve it. He is a strong believer in justice and becomes quite angered when those who have wronged someone get away scotch free.
These Cobblestone Streets | "Krusoe"
Looking for a mate who's personality compliments his and who carries and expresses the appaloosa gene and has a rarity of UC+.
> Krusoe is a very easy-going stallion who lives without undue worry or concern and who is quite relaxed and rather informal in most cases. Although while he is easy going, this also causes him to be negligent and careless in some situations, a flaw that he has become more aware of then he realized. He enjoys living the easy life but won't turn his nose up at a challenge when it prevents itself and will take obstacles in his life head-on rather than dance around them entirely.
Northern Ascension | "Koda"
Looking for a mate with a rarity of rare and who's personality compliments his (although this is not necessary).
> Koda is the stoic, brooding problem child of Bellavarde Stables. He has a naturally resting brooding face, meaning that his facial expression is always set in the skeptical, brooding expression when he's not showing an actual emotion. Because of this, some often hesitate to approach him and become tongue-tied in his presence. This stud has a big heart and loves to show it to those who will accept it. On the surface it may not appear that Koda is a very affectionate khimaira but if you hang around long enough to get to know him properly and give him the chance to really feel you out, then you'd be pleased to find that he isn't a being who's afraid to show affection.
Collateral Carolina Thunder | "Mage"
Looking for a mate who's personality compliments hers!
> Mage is a horse of acquired taste, simply meaning that only those with an acquired taste to her type of personality are able to stand her or get along with her well. She is a head-strong mare with a mood that really only varies between mildly content and sour. She's a tough crowd to please and isn't easily impressed, which has made the chase for her heart so difficult. Aside from being quite the hag sometimes, Mage is honest and you would never find her being deceitful.
Tenerife Sea | "Porter"
Looking for a mate who's personality compliments his and who expresses an appaloosa gene.
> Meet Porter, Bellavarde's very own passive aggressive go-getter. He has never been one to be openly aggressive with another, especially his stable mates, so his passive aggressive nature is like a defence mechanism to get what he wants while appearing to want to please others, and he's more than mastered it. This stud possesses an openness that is seen through the thoughtful and wise insight he gladly offers others as well as the intellectual creativity and curiosity this silver bay was born with.

What a Saucy Boy || Ryō Kurokiba
Preferably carries PATN2 gene and/or homozygous Lp gene.
Would prefer a Khim who's isn't easily intimidated, and can handle random outbursts and quick personality changes. Also would like a khim who is determined/stubborn.
Atop A Butterfly's Wing || Papillon
Must have tobiano.
Kind, shy, nature-loving, and happy. Looking for stallions who are funny, sweet, kind, protective, and at least more social than her.
The Jade Lotus Harmony || Harmony
Must have sabino (Peferably dominant, but its fine so long as its present)
Strong, ambitious, kind, respectful, gentle, and fierce. Her mate needs to be a stallion who is as strong as her, if not a little more, protective, kind, and loving. She needs a little love in her life.
Running Through the Forest || Girachu
Must be kirin and male. Maybe have cream? Not a main requirement, but would like for that.
Quiet, shy, intelligent, down to earth, and wary of others. Mate needs to be a stallion who is quiet and kind like her, enjoys learning about everything and is loving.
Been There Done That || Mako
Gender doesn't matter, would like to have a mate with paint claw and paint tobiano.
Strong, tough, a little bit rude, and just a little impulsive. Preferably a mate who can easily bring him down from his anger highs, and who can put up with random bursts of anger.
By the Dawn's Early Light || Sam
Preferably male, female is fine, needs to have one rare marking of any kind, preferably brindle, but fine for others, and would like for mate to have appaloosa.
Sam would require a horse who is either just as fun as him, or a total opposite who can still tolerate him. Whichever personality your horse is, he must be able to let loose from time to time.
Shenandoah River Sunrise || Shenandoah
Would prefer a semi-gene bomb horse. Mare or stallion.
Kind, insightful, proper, has a sense of humor, good at managing others, a natural leader. Would like to have a mate who is a bit more fun-loving, and could teach Doah to have a little fun.
Spirit Of The Tiger || Tiger
Stallion, would prefer to have a rare marking, carry dun and khim appy PATN1.
Strong, tough, sweet, a natural leader. Hotheaded and impulsive. She needs a mate who is sweet and tough, but also can put up with her impulsiveness.
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:49 am, edited 20 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mate Searches - Appearance

Postby ABeardedDragon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:28 am

Ariana Black
War Time Hero || Cavalier
Cavalier is seeking a mare with a personality that will work with his own as well as an eye catcher.
Cavalier is a sweet tempered stallion. He rarely gets into fights unless to protect his loved ones. He is highly protective of all those he cares for but lets them have the freedom of choice if they wish to do something he doesn't agree with.

Spring Of Flowing Waters | Rivulet
Stallion preferred. Would like something with Appy or Dun. Needs a personality that compliments hers/ calms her down. Bold, fiery, hot tempered.

These Cobblestone Streets | "Krusoe"
Looking for a mate who's personality compliments his and who carries and expresses the appaloosa gene and has a rarity of UC+.
> Krusoe is a very easy-going stallion who lives without undue worry or concern and who is quite relaxed and rather informal in most cases. Although while he is easy going, this also causes him to be negligent and careless in some situations, a flaw that he has become more aware of then he realized. He enjoys living the easy life but won't turn his nose up at a challenge when it prevents itself and will take obstacles in his life head-on rather than dance around them entirely.
Northern Ascension | "Koda"
Looking for a mate with a rarity of rare and who's personality compliments his (although this is not necessary).
> Koda is the stoic, brooding problem child of Bellavarde Stables. He has a naturally resting brooding face, meaning that his facial expression is always set in the skeptical, brooding expression when he's not showing an actual emotion. Because of this, some often hesitate to approach him and become tongue-tied in his presence. This stud has a big heart and loves to show it to those who will accept it. On the surface it may not appear that Koda is a very affectionate khimaira but if you hang around long enough to get to know him properly and give him the chance to really feel you out, then you'd be pleased to find that he isn't a being who's afraid to show affection.
Tenerife Sea | "Porter"
Looking for a mate who's personality compliments his and who expresses an appaloosa gene.
> Meet Porter, Bellavarde's very own passive aggressive go-getter. He has never been one to be openly aggressive with another, especially his stable mates, so his passive aggressive nature is like a defence mechanism to get what he wants while appearing to want to please others, and he's more than mastered it. This stud possesses an openness that is seen through the thoughtful and wise insight he gladly offers others as well as the intellectual creativity and curiosity this silver bay was born with.

What a Saucy Boy || Ryō Kurokiba
Preferably carries PATN2 gene and/or homozygous Lp gene.
Would prefer a Khim who's isn't easily intimidated, and can handle random outbursts and quick personality changes. Also would like a khim who is determined/stubborn.
Atop A Butterfly's Wing || Papillon
Must have tobiano.
Kind, shy, nature-loving, and happy. Looking for stallions who are funny, sweet, kind, protective, and at least more social than her.
The Jade Lotus Harmony || Harmony
Must have sabino (Peferably dominant, but its fine so long as its present)
Strong, ambitious, kind, respectful, gentle, and fierce. Her mate needs to be a stallion who is as strong as her, if not a little more, protective, kind, and loving. She needs a little love in her life.
Running through the Storm || Arenae
Would really want to have mate carry Khim Seaweed, and/or PATN1.
For Arenae, I'm not too picky. I wasn't really going to develop her alot, so personality doesn't matter for me. If you would prefer a personality, you can pm me, but it's not required.
Running Through the Forest || Girachu
Must be kirin and male. Maybe have cream? Not a main requirement, but would like for that.
Quiet, shy, intelligent, down to earth, and wary of others. Mate needs to be a stallion who is quiet and kind like her, enjoys learning about everything and is loving.
Been There Done That || Mako
Gender doesn't matter, would like to have a mate with paint claw and paint tobiano.
Strong, tough, a little bit rude, and just a little impulsive. Preferably a mate who can easily bring him down from his anger highs, and who can put up with random bursts of anger.
By the Dawn's Early Light || Sam
Preferably male, female is fine, needs to have one rare marking of any kind, preferably brindle, but fine for others, and would like for mate to have appaloosa.
Sam would require a horse who is either just as fun as him, or a total opposite who can still tolerate him. Whichever personality your horse is, he must be able to let loose from time to time.
Shenandoah River Sunrise || Shenandoah
Would prefer a semi-gene bomb horse. Mare or stallion.
Kind, insightful, proper, has a sense of humor, good at managing others, a natural leader. Would like to have a mate who is a bit more fun-loving, and could teach Doah to have a little fun.
Spirit Of The Tiger || Tiger
Stallion, would prefer to have a rare marking, carry dun and khim appy PATN1.
Strong, tough, sweet, a natural leader. Hotheaded and impulsive. She needs a mate who is sweet and tough, but also can put up with her impulsiveness.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me