Question for Polish and Russian Speakers...

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Question for Polish and Russian Speakers...

Postby heathersmoo » Wed May 31, 2017 8:46 am

I just got back from visiting both of these countries. I know the basics but I bought some items that I have translated but I am wondering if there are multiple meanings for each phrase. Can anyone help me out? Here are pictures and if the link doesn't work, feel free to PM and I can send the text.

http://imgur.com/a/qvGzb
I COLLECT KEYCHAINS! Шлите мне брелки!

heathersmoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question for Polish and Russian Speakers...

Postby TornadoJam » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:19 am

I don't know about the message on the bag (it's oftenly said that these two languages are similar, but I never could read/understand polish lang, jokes on me).
T-shirt says something along the lines: "we'll rekt/pwn everybody! In a beautiful way!" (the phrasing feels slightly odd, but maybe intentional meaning was "we'll kill with our beauty", just manufacturers probably had to rephrase it somehow because of limited space on fabric or due to something else). There's no additional meanings to this phrase, only different variations.
TornadoJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question for Polish and Russian Speakers...

Postby ratghoul » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:23 pm

"mam złoty charakter, dlatego taki ciężki" - "i have an a gold personality, that's why it's so heavy"
will | he/ghost/🐉 | artist | polish
i like to draw i guess! hehe
ratghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me