Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

♪ Mukit Adopts ♪ Seeking GAs by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

by Guest

by Guest

by Guest

by Guest

by Guest

by Guest

by Guest

♪ Mukit Adopts ♪ Seeking GAs

Postby Guest » Tue May 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Artist searchArchiveFanclub
Welcome to Mukit Adopts!
It means the work to use that you decided to visit today.
Why not see if there are any Mukits that catch your eye.

What are Mukits?
Mukits are cats from a dimension where music is the life blood of all beings. Its unknown how or why Mukit have come here, but one thing is for sure, they love to share the joys music brings to all.

Mukits have speakers and powerful antenna to catch even the faintest of signals. They are among some of the most intelligent creatures. They are as soft as velvet and make an array on mews, chirps, clicks, and the occasional buzz from a bad signal. The music a Mukit plays most often is said to be what describes their soul.
More information can be found here.

Announcements
ImageImage
Mukits have moved to Deviant Art
Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:54 am, edited 13 times in total.

Re: ♪ Mukit Adopts ♪

Postby Guest » Tue May 09, 2017 12:24 pm

If you'd like to suggest traits pm me and let me know.
Standard

custom speakers (must be on cheeks), custom antenna, hair above the jaw

Common

extra fluff, hair longer than the jaw, custom tail, back mane, heterochromia, colored sclera, slit pupils

Uncommon

custom ears. custom tongue, custom teeth, custom claws, small horns, shaped pupild

Rare

large horns, missing/extra part (two at the most), glow, munchkinism, reverse munchkinism, halo, less fluff

Legendary

Wings,speakers on body, horns on body, more than 2 extra parts, powers and abilities, colored blood, power over/ affinity the elements, more than 1 halo
Last edited by Guest on Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby Guest » Tue May 09, 2017 12:24 pm

Mukits are a closed species. You can not create your own.
    Selling or purchasing a Mukit for any type of payment besides another Mukit, is prohibited.
    A Mukit may not be your fursona.
    You may not edit your Mukit's lines unless adding accessories or changing expression.
    You can not transfer a Mukit out of species with out permission from all parties involved.
    Rude comments from anyone will not be tolerated. This should be an inviting environment to all.
    You may own as many Mukits as you want.
    Trading of Mukit for Mukit or gifting Mukits is allowed when following these guidelines. A user must own a Mukit 1 week before they are allowed to trade it, and may only put one Mukit up for trade per month. You must notify the Mukit archivist about the trade or gift with the proper form found on the archive page for it to be valid.
    You may add as many accessories as you wish, or change the expression on your Mukit. (If they can take it on and off, it's automatically accepted. Message me for approval on scars.)
    You may roleplay Mukits in any AU you like, as anthros, or whatever you like.
    Please message me if you have any complaints or concerns instead of posting them here.

➸ Users may revamp customs, so long as they have the current species Owners express permission as well as posted proof of written approval of the revamp from a species Owner.
➸ Guest artists receive one unlimited uncommon custom slot after the staff vote, whether they are hired or not.

➸ Staff have five custom slots, earned over time.
    Upon hire: +1 custom slot with maximum of 1 rare trait, +1 custom slot with no limit to uncommon traits
    1 Month: +1 custom slot with maximum of 2 rare traits and unlimited under
    2 Months: +1 custom slot with 3 rare traits and unlimited under traits
    6 Months: +1 custom slot with no limit to rare or under traits
Staff members have the option to gift their 5 custom slots, whether one, two, three, four, or all five, to anyone they please (with proof of permission from KonanDimir).

You'll get three strikes before a ban. Bans mean that users cannot breed their Mukits, interact with any of the Mukit threads, participate in Mukit events or the community chat, adopt or try out for new Mukits, create customs/MYOs, or grow/trade their Mukits.

Strikes

Bans

Mukit Adopts reserves the right to issue a strike or ban to any user via majority Mukit staff vote in accordance with the assessed severity of the situation.

Mukits of banned users may be readopted based on the severity of the case.
Last edited by Guest on Thu May 11, 2017 11:02 am, edited 7 times in total.

Postby Guest » Tue May 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Owner
KonanDimir

Line credits
Annakova

Artists

Undyne.

Code: Select all
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Do you have pen pressure: [/b]
[b]Examples of designs: [/b]

Moderators
Kookier

Username:
What experience do you have moderating:
When are you online most:

Archivist
KonanDimir
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:22 am, edited 8 times in total.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3452860][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/98cd/f/2017/129/c/6/mukit_stamp_by_konandimir-db8n917.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3452860][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/78ae/f/2017/129/8/8/mukit_adopts_by_konandimir-db8n3pm.png[/img][/url]

Image Image Image
Last edited by Guest on Wed May 10, 2017 9:57 am, edited 5 times in total.

res

res

Postby GothamsMama » Tue May 09, 2017 12:26 pm

bump
GothamsMama

My pets
My items