Artist ArizonaT3a [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #987 - Winners!

Postby ArizonaT3a » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:57 pm

This guy/girl seems to be a bit grumpy, I wonder why. >:T
To win this Kalon, fill out the form below! This will end on page 5!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Why are they grumpy?: (under 500 words or less)
Last edited by ArizonaT3a on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #987 - OPEN

Postby onionraptor » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Username: Mimi-Chan~
    Name: Asher
    Why are they grumpy?: When Asher was born, he was bullied due to his looks. Both of his parents were a light color, but he was born very dark. But, they treat him as one of the most special Kalon in history. The reason why Asher is grumpy, is because he never gets Pasta Linguini on Fridays, because his other family members come on Fridays, and hate Pasta Linguini. Why Friday you ask? Because No more school! :3
Last edited by onionraptor on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #986 - OPEN

Postby ScribbleScrib » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:59 pm

Username: PaigeyTheCatLady
Name: Hera (Greek goodesss of marriage/mothers/families)
Why are they grumpy?:

Hera used to be known for being so loving, caring, and easy to get along with...She'd play with the kits in her neighborhood and while she was walking on the streets. She'd donate to charity every chance she got. She was even a huge flirt back when she was young! All of the Kals (Male and female, she's bi) would swoon over her, and she'd flirt with anyone she found attractive! Everyone loved her and wanted to be her! That was, until the love of her life abused her kindness and turned her into the bitter woman she is today. Her love, despite being the second most desirable in the town, was brutal and arrogant. She'd torture Hera with her demands and insults...but Hera still loved her, until she broke Hera's heart and ruined her. On that day, she realized how horrible the woman was, and became untrusting and bitter towards society. She's still a bitter person to this day....but maybe someday someone could soften her heart again and make her feel once more! For now, though...she's stuck in an endless depression, isolated from the rest of the world...
Last edited by ScribbleScrib on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
My Toyhou.se!
If you ever need someone to talk to,
PM me! I'm here to listen! I know what
it's like to not have anyone to talk to,
and I want to be someone anyone could
turn to, without any worry of judgement!
Just HMU please!

(Previously PaigeyTheCatLady!)
(Art on the left and avatar by me, bottom by keiikoa)

ImageImage
ScribbleScrib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #986 - OPEN

Postby Roobuzz » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:59 pm

AGGRESSIVELY LOVING THIS KID

Username:
Roobuzz

Name:
Irin Rodenger (Irin is a name deprived from "Iri", meaning "Fire light" in Israel)

Why are they grumpy?:

Irin shot a glare behind him, silencing the chattery kalons on the elevator with him. He faced the door again, his exhausted gaze fixed on the door.

Ding!

The elevator opened and Irin stepped aside, allowing the three silent forensic investigators to exit onto their floor. Then the elevator closed again, and Irin could focus.

He snorted at the files he held, opening one and skimming through the pages. The criminal profiler's angry glare pierced down into the photo of the A.C.I.O.'s most wanted: Natasha Romanoff.

Ding!

The elevator opened once more, and Irin stepped onto the Behavior Analasys Unit floor, making his way to his desk as he continued to read through his files.

He sat down at his desk, heaving a sigh and spreading out the papers. He pressed his pencil to his head, concentrating.
Why couldn't they crack the case? They had an entire A.C.I.O. unit on Natasha's criminal organization, and although everyone was trying their best- working late, staying up all night, doing all they could- they never seemed to find any good leads; and when they did, it was a false trail.

"Irin, we got a call."

Irin glanced behind him, startled. He nodded his recognition as the behavior analyst continued, clearing her throat.

"We traced it back to Natasha's organization."

Irin stood up, suddenly interested. "What did they say?"

"Nothing." She tilted her head, considering thoughts. "No voices, no background sounds."

Irin glanced back at his papers, reading the criminal's profile. "The call's a decoy," he realized, staring at the papers.

"What?"

He looked back at his coworker. "She wanted us to trace the call and be lead back to the organization- but it's not the real place. She's trying to get us off her trail." His tone became sarcastic. "As though she hasn't before."

His coworker nodded slowly, readjusting her glasses. "Should I call off the search there, then?"

"Yes," Irin decided, his frusterated glare sweeping the room. "Maybe we can actually get somewhere."

The other nodded, turning around and leaving Irin's desk.

He set his jaw, sitting back down and tapping his pencil against his head. A lead. A lead...

For the rest of the night he sat there, searching for anything to lead him to their most wanted criminal.

Irin's always been a grumpy, straight-forward guy. Although he's talented in his career, most find it difficult to talk to him without becoming on edge. If Irin acts warm around anyone, it's a family member or a close coworker in his unit. There are a few that he works closely with, and would give the world for. However, it's not in his nature of solitude to let them know that.
The main reason he's grumpy is due to his vexation connected to his case. He won't stop searching until he settles the case; a job that's taking many hours and much frustration. Nevertheless, although he doesn't tend to show it, he loves what he does and who he works with.

[498/500 <3]
Last edited by Roobuzz on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Roobuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothha » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:00 pm

Username:
Name:
Why are they grumpy?: (under 500 words or less)

wip

jonah • he • adult
art © wafflecat
icon © aremisu
th<3
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 💼 ] | Hard work pays off!

Postby mousekewitz » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:01 pm

USERNAME: LORD REN
NAME: MICHAEL GREEN

All his life he's been a very straight-forward and no-nonsense type individual, especially under heavy stress. In his line of work as a professional boxer there's always the worry of how to best maintain his weight, how to improve his counters as well as his swings, and how to thoroughly demolish his competition. Michael has gone to back-breaking lengths to train for the championship matches with the knowledge that his rival would be his match for this occasion. Once the big match came along he was confident in his ability to crush the competition. He bounced around on the balls of his feet, moving to and fro with his hands stretched out in proper form.

His coach talks him up before releasing Michael into the ring with a few claps of encouragement. As soon as the bell rings it's a brawl-- Michael's partner wastes no time in pinning him against the walls of the cage with deafening blows to his head and torso. Fight back as he may, the other man beat him with pure strength that cut down Michael's speed and deflective abilities. At the end of the third round, ears ringing from the punches or from the bell, he isn't sure, Michael finds himself in a heap on the matt of the ring with his opponent being hailed as the victor.

There's a sinking in his chest and the rising feeling of defeat. All the months leading up to his moment have been for nothing. He will not be carrying home a trophy and instead will be settling with a heavy heart and broken spirit. (267/500)
Last edited by mousekewitz on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

i have decided to move on from cs
im simply not as invested or active as i used to be

thank you to everyone who makes this site possible
to every supportive, kind community member ive met
the friends i have made and lost, the experiences ive had
its been an unforgettable ride & i will miss yall

thank you to my wife for introducing me
cs has been a huge part of our lives all this time
and im excited to see where life takes me next
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OwO hewwwo » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:01 pm

Username: Rustyx3
Name: Nova
Why are they grumpy?:
nvm
Last edited by OwO hewwwo on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yeah, i'm undertale trash.
C=

the trash is my only home

not much of a talker, but i am a stalker.
ah ha ha ha... ha... heh. -3-

feel free to pm if u just wanna chat 'bout life c':

Eyyy, i gotta art shop!
OwO hewwwo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sibery » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:01 pm

Username: Sibery
Name: Zephyr
noun: (a soft gentle breeze.)
Why are they grumpy?:
Zeph is known for going around and having no one to talk to, But he pretends he doesn't mind it in public and brushes anything major away. He doesn't really know why everyone leaves him, but he never cries in front of anyone. Once he cries, it stains his face for days and he can't go outside and have a normal life. He hates himself for this. A lot of people are curious of him and try to figure him out, but he makes them run away by scaring them or telling them something awful so he doesn't have to deal with emotional distress when they leave him. Once he tries to find someone though, they know his history and they realize he's going to get too attached and obsessed with them, and they get freaked out. Then resulting in him crying again. His only coping skill is expressing his anger and sadness onto other people. So when someone tells him he needs help, he thinks they're trying to change him and insulting him about how he needs to be good enough for other people and he yells at them. He often thinks that the universe is fake, made to make him go through pain. "Maybe someone held a grudge when he said something to draw them away?" He thinks. So to sum it up, he gets grumpy when people look down on him, try to get close to him without his knowledge, and when they tell him he needs to be better. He also comes off as grumpy when he's not , but when he's just got done crying, or when he's trying to draw people away.
Last edited by Sibery on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sibery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Username: mackstarr
Name: Jaevin
(pronounced hay-vin)
Why are they grumpy?:
Life seems like a chore to Jaevin when all he wants to do is to explore all of the earth’s caves, caverns, and depths. He finds the emptiness below the surface, where other kalons walk about looking at the sky, to be far less empty than it seems. Without the sun’s light to guide him, he focuses only on his instincts and is prideful of his adeptness in navigation.

However, when Vin is forced into the world above and made to interact with others, he finds himself feeling rather irritable. It is a little like forcing a sleeping bat out of its comfortable home in the dark and into the blinding daylight. Small-talk is draining and the always cheerful individuals he encounters make him ill.

He spends most of his free time researching new underground places to go. But, much to his dismay, he finds that they are not always close by or cheap to travel to, so he must work to come up with the money. A phrase often found on his lips is, “If only I could win the lottery…” Vin works nights mostly, so he doesn't have to interact with others, at a factory that makes outdoor and recreational equipment. This benefits him because he gets an employee discount on their merchandise and he uses it to acquire a lot of his caving gear for a low price.

So, unless he is 50 feet underground, Jaevin is grumpy to say at the least.

{ 246 words }
Last edited by mackstarr on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:04 pm

Username:Catskitten
Name:Raven
Why are they grumpy?:
Pretty sure shes grumpy because her mascara be running.
Shes known for her depression and breaking out into tears.
Darned makeup stores just can't make water proofed mascara anymore.
She will totally be getting her money back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups