Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Fish Keepers V.2 GRAND REOPENING by cyberdragon725

Based on Click to view
Artist cyberdragon725 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Fish Keepers V.2 GRAND REOPENING

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:36 am

Main Thread~Customs~Nursery~Species Info~Artist Search
Fish Keepers are semi-aquatic canines who were discovered deep in the oceans, normally near coral reefs or deep sea trenches. They spend a large portion of their life inside the water and they have adapted to such conditions, growing shorter and sleeker fur, fins, and gills. They will only begin to leave the ocean once they have reached full maturity, when their lungs have fully developed and when they are finally allowed to leave their parents behind to find their own home. They have a unique attraction to shiny objects, normally attempting to collect them, and they are almost always seen with at least one little fish companion. It is said that the little fish hold pieces of their soul and without them, the keeper would fall ill and possibly die. The creatures are omnivores, eating mostly seaweed and kelp, but also will eat the occasional crab or clam. The shark like fin and tail help the keepers to move swiftly through the water and to help them move in specific directions. On land, the tail also serves to keep them balanced.

1.You may not make your own Fish Keepers. These are a CLOSED species and can only be created by official staff and artists. The only place you can is a custom and custom rules must be followed..
2. You may not sell your Fish Keeper for more than you payed for it. If it was a regular adoption, you may not sell it and instead you must put them up for re adoption. If bought with C$, then you can not charge more than the initial price.
3. You must respect all staff and other adopters. This means no posting forms once an adoption is closed, blackmail, pester, bullying, rude comments, etc.
4. You may make small edits, like accessories and facial expression, but any edits must be approved by official artists or myself. You may ask an artist to help you only if their bio says they are willing. You may not add or change mutations unless by using a potion.
5. You may own up to 15 fish keepers, and up to five customs, which may be available for purchase within short periods of time or for events. Each 100th number will be a raffle for a custom ticket. Mutations and rarities will be limited however.
6.You must claim an RU within 30 days of contest's end. If you do not, the RU will be voided.

WIP
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 11 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fish Keepers V.2 Revamp in Progress

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:37 am

Image Image

None Currently

None Currently
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:38 am

~Common; Unedited. Regular Fins, Slick Fur, Tuftless, No hair edits, Three fish in bowl, Medium cheek fluff
~Uncommon; Minor Hair, Extra fins, Leg tufts, Ear edits, Tail edits, tounge edits, Scales, Feathers, Custom bowl
~Rare; Extra Eyes, Large leg fins, Major Hair edits, Extra Fluff, Glowing eyes or markings, Custom Pupils, single fish
~Event Rares; TBA
~Very Rare; Extra Head, Extra tails, Extra/Lack of limbs, Halos, Wing sets

Examples will be made as the species grows
"MMM WE KEYPRS HAS RICH HISROY!!!"
WIP
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:39 am

Owner wrote:Howdy! I'm cyberdragon725 but feel free to call me Cyber! I've been working with adoptables for a good while now and after recently purchasing these species, I'm super excited to get them up and running! If you ever need any help or have any questions, feel free to pm me! Anyway, here they are, rearin' and ready to go! Feel free to check out the adoptables or keep an eye out for the species competitions!

Custom Approval: I'm always open!
Custom Designing: Just pm me!

Co-Owner/Artist wrote:
This Staff member has not yet sent in a small bio. Please do so asap. Thank you!

Custom Approval: Unavailable
Custom Designing: Unavailable

Fanclub and Thread Moderator wrote:
hey there! I'm crepuscular. , also known as crep, ness and/or bel. I like birds, mermaids and fish, as well as just messing about. feel free to pm me any time! they're always open. ♡ I'm looking forward to meeting you all!!

Custom Approval: N/A
Custom Designing: N/A

Artist 1 wrote:
This Staff member has not yet sent in a small bio. Please do so asap. Thank you!

Artist 2 wrote:

Ghost Artist/Previous Owner wrote:

All Staff:
~Each Staff Member can automatically make one unlimited trait custom, or request one, after one month of being actively hired. This is to be your main mascot and a piece of art will be seen in your staff section.
~Any situation that may arise, you are required to act respectfully and considerately, no matter what circumstances.
~You may own up to 17 Fish Keepers

Artists:
~Ask before creating any sort of 'special' design, such as holiday, event, or character-themed.
~You can only make 1 Fish keeper with uncommon edits for every 2 with common traits. Each Artist may only make one with Rare and/or Very rare traits per month.
~You may host 1 C$, Token, or Pet auction a month. They cannot however be sold for DA points, OC's, Art, or usd.
~You can use any format to adopt them out however a name and gender must be given. (Can be any gender)
~For each 25 Adopts made you can make a custom with unlimited edits. each 15, you may make a custom with any uncommon edits and one rare edit. Current pets made before this change do count to this.
~You must put the # in the title. RU's do count to towards this as well therefore they will also be given #'s and must be posted on the main thread; preferably without a cover but they may have an off page reference should the artist need.
~
Judging Limit- If an adoption has been closed but not judged for 2 months, the Artist will be contacted. They will be given 7 days to respond. If not, the adoption will be confiscated and a method of judging it by another judge will be decided within 7 days.

Moderators:
~You must be active on the fanclub and you must have marked the main thread.
~If you are not active for 2 months without early notification, you will be labeled as inactive and be sent a pm as warning. If you continue to be inactive then in one week you will be removed from the staff.
~You are responsible for keeping track of rules and limits and notifying me if a situation arises that may lead to edits of rules.
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:56 am, edited 7 times in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:40 am

affiliations/banners/stamps
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:41 am

Res for safe keeping
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fish Keepers V.2 Revamp in Progress (Open for marks)

Postby Sparsil » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:25 am

marking! :)

text
Sparsil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .lucifer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:22 am

mark!
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╭──────────╮
zave/eve
he/him | artist
» avidae
» ravlins
the shrike to
your sharp and
glorious thorn

╰──────────╯

<-- lineart by phoenix-alikan
.lucifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MakersBreath » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:55 am

Mark!

Kaldyr <3
MakersBreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fish Keepers V.2 Revamp in Progress (Artist Comp UP!)

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:02 pm

The artist competition is now up! XD
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::