( w0lfman's storage. )

A place to store your roleplay character information.

( w0lfman's storage. )

Postby sewer connoisseur » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:43 am

┌──────────┐
contents
image storage
oscar
cronos
caleb
clementine
thomas
nick
ben
maxwell
danny
christopher
alarice
raphael

└──────────┘
Last edited by sewer connoisseur on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

feral - Oscar

Postby sewer connoisseur » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:44 am

Oscar is a thirteen year old boy.
He was found in a forest in North America with a small family of bears, living off mostly plants and berries. He is mostly nonverbal, and often frustrated with his lack of communication.
Oscar, which is what the doctors call him, is about 5'3 but is fairly strong and lean. He has messy, ash blonde hair, olive skin and large brown eyes, framed with long lashes. When he was found he had a crudely-pierced right ear, which had been ripped open in an accident. Untreated, this had lead to infection but the doctors had fixed that easily with antibiotics before he was introduced into the ward.
Oscar is distrustful and anxious around adults, often flinching away from loud noises. He also has a phobia of being touched by anyone, and will have a panic attack if grabbed or held for a long period of time. However, around other children of the ward or left to his own devices he is eager to learn and understand the world around him. He can be found climbing cabinets or pacing his room in the day time. Because of his positive experience being raised by bears, he is naturally drawn to large and furry animals and has a tendency to be calmer around them.

Last edited by sewer connoisseur on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❝ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs] - Cronos

Postby sewer connoisseur » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:45 am

Cronos is a pup. He's recently reached the beginning of maturity and began his training. Although at the
moment he's at one of the lowest ranks of the pack, he aspires to one day reach beta level. He is in Willow pack.

Cronos is an excitable bundle of joy, full of optimism and still unknowing of the evil of the world. He has high
hopes for the future, and wears an almost-constant smile on his face. He loves to make those around him smile, but
can get almost annoying with his questions and demands to help that which he doesn't understand. A while ago, Cronus'
mother died from the disease that was ravaging their pack. Not having a father in the first place, the death of his only
known relative made him feel isolated. However, the pack clubbed together and he was was raised by the other wolves,
leaving him very sociable and extroverted. Occasionally his constant optimism, even in times of difficultly, would tire
him, and a more tired and fed up side would show through.

Cronus is rather small for his age, another symptom of his mothers death at an early age. However, he is as
strong as the next pup and is full of determination. He has a thick, cream coloured pelt with white feathering around his
face and brownish paws. He bounds along energetically as he walks, often with his thick tail wagging. He is very expressive.

sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝HUNDREDS❞ - Caleb

Postby sewer connoisseur » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:58 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

nameCaleb, which means dog in Hebrew.
    age23 years old
    genderCis male
    speciesLycan
    birthdayApril 25th
    theme songRegina Spektor - You've Got Time

looksCaleb is 6"1 with a rather muscular build. He enjoys exercise as a method of calming down in times of stress or emotional pain, and finds the physical workout soothing. He has dark brown hair and thick eyebrows, framing two hazel eyes. He usually wears simple and dark clothes, as he feels more safe blending in with them in the dark. He has a strong jawline and wide shoulders, and his hands are usually bruised and unclean because of the amount of time he spends outside.

personalityCaleb is lighthearted and fun, easy to joke around with a quick to drop a pickup line, always trying to bring a smile to the lips of those around him. However, Caleb is sensitive to the words of those he cares about, and if provoked struggles to control his anger. Some subjects are touchy for him, and can instantly light a spark in his eyes and a fire under his feet. This often leads to unnecessary confrontation, which is never his intention. Caleb has a large sense of loyalty to his friends and to the pack and always puts them first, sometimes to his own peril.

his place in the packCaleb is an assassin. He is passionate about his rank and one day strives to become the lead assassin. Although his emotional nature and easy temper, he finds that when he, or a member of the pack, is in danger he is able to entirely hone in on the goal, and focus on logistics only until it has been achieved. This makes him an efficient and unfeeling assassin, although once his job is over he often feels guilty at taking a life.

love lifeCaleb is pansexual, although he doesn't know the word. He is attracted equally to all genders, and flirts enough to show it. He forms easy connections with people and gets attached quickly. Regardless of these things, Caleb doesn't consider himself a romantic and truly values platonic relationships and his family in the pack above romance.

history(+kin) I'll write something at a later date when his characters more fleshed out haha ;v;

codewordplay that song
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Road Trip - Clementine

Postby sewer connoisseur » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:43 am

┌───────────────┐
[clem]entine she/her 20 years old
───────────────────────
biromantic asexual
Clem is a laid-back and chilled out. She makes friends easily due
to being so accepting of the people she meets. Even before the
road trip, she travelled a lot with her dad, although was originally
from the UK. Wherever Clem goes she collects souvenirs to
remember the journey.

└───────────────┘

┌───────────────────┐
relationships
--------------------------------------------------------

└───────────────────┘

Clementine is around 5"6 with a curvy build, with
more weight on her hips and legs. She has light skin and
dark brown hair, which she dyes darker. She smokes casually
and is oftenfound with herbal cigarettes and teas from her
various travels. Clem has a rose
tattoo on her right hip and
thigh that she got done by a friend in Montreal.
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Road Trip - Thomas

Postby sewer connoisseur » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:08 am

┌─────────────┐
Thomas he/him 19 years old
─────────────────────────────
bisexual
Thomas has social anxiety disorder. Luckily, it's a mild case
and doesn't affect too much of his life other than the
preference of being alone or with his close-knit group of
friends. He is a little awkward in public, not knowing quite
how to talk to some people.

└─────────────┘

┌───────────────────┐
relationships

└───────────────────┘

Thomas is tall and scrawny, with little muscle mass. He has
almond skin, chocolate eyes and dishevelled black hair.
Thomas often has scrapes on his chin and elbows as his
preferred method of transportation is skateboarding and he's
always trying to learn knew tricks.
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ QUIET IS VIOLENT ☣ - Nick Moore

Postby sewer connoisseur » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:06 am

┌──────────┐
───────────────────────
Name → Nick, goes by his last name.
Gender → Male (he/him)
Age → 16
Sexuality → Bisexual
Role → Loner

└──────────┘

break
theme song - the winds by the front bottoms
PersonalityNick is young, still unsure of himself and trying to find his place in the world. He has survived so long only by combination of pure luck and skills learnt from days camping with his scout troop. He is lawful, mind automatically going to what he thinks is the morally right rather than what benefits him. Moore isn't shy, per-say, but has anxiety problems he used to go to therapy for, which make him nervous in situations where he thinks he could endanger someone else or let down a team. He suffers from panic attacks and has to take medication for them, which he is rationing out of fear of them running out. Nick, although usually quite tame in the presents of others, can switch quickly into being angry. This is usually a result of people asking about his personal life or trying to force him to sacrifice his morals for their safety, both of which are touchy subjects for him. This anger usually results in a lot of yelling, breaking objects, or digging his nails into his palms in order to not want to hurt anybody. Regardless of this, Moore is a nice guy who is easy to get along with and who likes the company of others.

Physically → Moore is pretty average looking, 5"7 and medially muscular. He has boyish brown hair and hazel eyes beneath thick brown eyebrows. He usually wears muted clothes, often taken from small towns and villages. They are ripped and dirty from wear, but mostly look normal. Moore is surprisingly strong, mostly from working for his dad over the summer. He is okay at heavy lifting but hasn't got a huge stamina. His upper body strength is what makes Moore so good at fighting, especially when he's angry. People often underestimate him because of how young he is and his nervousness, which gives him the advantage. He doesn't know how to fire a gun and is apprehensive to learn something with so much risk if he makes a mistake, but it comfortable wielding an axe that he took from his neighbours garage, which he named Adelaide. Moore's voice is kind of high and a little husky.

Personal LifeNick, before the outbreak, lived with his dad and 14 year old sister, Molly. He can pinpoint the exact moment their town became inhospitable. His dad was in the shed, working on one of his projects. His sister was watching cartoons on TV, still in her pyjamas. He was sat at the kitchen table, thinking about the maths homework he should be doing, when a crash came from outside. He and Molly ran to the window immediately, eyes going wide when they saw what had happened. A car had tail-ended another, swerving to avoid one of the creatures, which was holding someone Nick recognised as one of his neighbours. There was screaming and panic erupting all around them. Molly's eyes were wide, glued to the picture outside their window. Nick's breath was coming in short pants, sweat beading on his forehead. "Dad!" He said loudly, hands flailing on either side of his face, before his voice cracked into a scream "DAD!" He ran into the back room, feet thudding on the linoleum floor, until he found his father. The man took one look at his panicked expression before running into the front room. Nick grabbed the red-tipped axe off the wall, stumbling out of inexperience, before following him.
By the time they got to her it was too late.
I shouldn't have left her. I shouldn't have left her. I could have saved her ran through Nick's head as he watched her weak body get torn into. A series of events passed after that, most of which were to traumatising or too filled with emotion for Moore to fully process. Unlike most of the other survivors, he was just a kid. He was alone, armed only with the axe and a hastily-packed bag of clothes slung over his shoulder. He drifted from group to group, but the pain of watching people die everywhere he went made him anxious to get attached, He spent most of his time foraging and hiding, avoiding conflict, and isolating himself from others until he could find people he knew he couldn't endanger. His greatest fear is being the cause of someone elses death like he felt he was to his sister.

ImageImage
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── ❝ in too deep. ── - Ben "Cheyne"

Postby sewer connoisseur » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:36 am

┌────────────┐

cheyne has olive skin and dark
brown eyes, going back to his
grandmothers greek roots. he
has thick, curly hair that's su-
rprisingly soft and thick eyebr-
ows framing his eyes. cheyne
is slightly shorter than average,
at 5"8, and has an average bui-
ld. he's too lazy to work out and
can't afford a gym membership,
but does enough exercise in his
everyday life that he stays hea-
lthy. he has an interesting fash-
ion sense, mostly wearing thri-
fted or recycled clothes just b-
ecause that's what he thinks
looks good. he most commonly
favours jackets with lots of big
pockets and warm coloured shirts
and hoodies. has has a bunch of
messy stick and poke tattoos on
his ankles, done by some of his
closer friends in luna group a c-
ouple years back.

└────────────┘
┌───────────────────────────────────────────────┐

cheyne is a classic rebellious teenager. he is
extremely opinionated and will never back
down from an argument. he calls him self a
"warrior for human rights" unironically,
but the only fighting he really does is
arguments and angry blogging on the internet.
cheyne doesn't get on well with his dad and
often picks fight and doesn't try hard at school
work out of spite of him.

role luna group / the anthem- good charlotte
positive traits relaxed, open-minded, opt-
imistic, charismatic, empathetic, authentic
neutral extroverted, flirtatious, opinionated
negative traits immature, impulsive, petty,
stubborn, negligent, and insubordinate

name ben cheyne but goes
by benno or his last name,
pronounced like "chain"
age he's eighteen years old
gender cis male (he/him)
sex id closet homosexual

└───────────────────────────────────────────────┘
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

’ ✯ caught in cuffs - Maxwell Wolfhart

Postby sewer connoisseur » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:19 am

┌────────────┐
see i was in handcuffs

full name: maxwell wolfhart
nickname: max or wolf
sexuality: bisexual

no one stood by my side
└────────────┘

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
no one to help me prove my charge was a lie

max spent a lot of his younger years travelling from house to house, just him and his mom. they didn't have much money or a
very stable lifestyle as his mother couldn't hold a job due to mental illness. this made max grow up a little standoffish and slow
to get close to people. however, once he was old enough to get a job he started working for a local corner shop to help take the
workload off his mom. the extra money meant they were able to stay in their new home and that lead to max finally getting into
a friendship group. the more time max spent with his friends, the more open and relaxed he got, although his priorities were
always to take care of his mother, who's condition continued to get worse over the years. little did he know, max hanging out with
his group of friends, although not their faults, would be the thing that lead to his eventual downfall. although he still cared about
them all individually, this has lead to putting distance between max and the group and he now feels as if he can't trust them. He
separated himself from others and bottled up all emotions he had from discovering the body and being forced to leave his sick
mother and hard worked-for home behind to run from the cops. this weighed down on his shoulder constantly, and his health
suffered because of it. maxwell suffers from insomnia, which is only made worse by the sleeping in the back of the car and sleazy
motel rooms

well, some prosecutor screams "i'm a terrible guy"
that i am guilty and i deserve twenty-five to life.
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

image storage

Postby sewer connoisseur » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:06 am

And the only thing keeping me from walking away
Is every muscle in each one of my damn legs
On my hands and knees I will crawl to where you're not

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by sewer connoisseur on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:40 am, edited 13 times in total.
sewer connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me