1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:43 am

Matt turned when he heard something. He saw her walking and walked after her. "Where are you going? You are supposed to be in bed." He said and walked out with her. He kept looking around to make sure that no one would get her. He walked into the den with her. "Why are we here?" He asked her.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:33 am

Alexia narrowed her eyes when she heard him. Still, she was unaware she was actually doing this. Growling, she turned to her wolf fourm. She turned around to face him as her golden eyes looked at him. " None of your business. " She said, before she attacked him. She was really never this violent. Especially to someone she knew. Again, the girl was clueless.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:44 am

"Alexia! Wait! I just want to help you!" He said. She had got his cheek before he really knew what was happening. He was not fighting back just blocking the rest of the blows she was throwing. This was not like her at all. "Alexia! What is gojng on?" He asked. His cheek was bleeding and stung a lot but he kept trying to get her to stop.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:56 am

Alexia looked at him as she continued to growl. Her K-9 teeth were visible as she looked at him. " You killed my family. " She said. Of course that wasn't true. She noticed the blood, but was still sleep walking so she didn't seem to care. She watched him as she didn't seem to come around yet.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:07 am

Matt looked at her confused as he held a hand to his cheek. It was stinging a lot. "What? I didn't have anything to do with that. I am not a hunter..." He said to her. "You said a hunter did it." He said watching her. "What has gotten into you? I followed you out here to try to keep you safe and then you attack me and make false accusations. You don't normally act like this. Let's just get you back to my place so you can rest." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:16 am

Alexia grolwed as she took a step back from him. " I don't need to get rest. " She said as, as she looked back at him. She then continued to back up until she felt herself reach the back of the cave. Her eyes glowed yellow as she looked back at him. She continued to growl as she watched him. She would come back around. Maybe in a couple of minutes.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:25 am

"You do too. You are acting crazy and you ned to sleep off whatever is going on right now." He said to her and sighed. His face was stinging and he would have to feed after all of this. He watched her but stayed back so he wouldn't be attacked again by her. This is why his frindships with werewolves never worked out. Maybe his friend Adam was right. He should have just ignored it. He knew a scratch from a werewolf could be fatal if not taken care of properly. But he still did not want to just leave her here.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:31 am

Alexia sat down as she continued to watch him. She didn't move as she stayed in the back of the cave. She probably wouldn't. She scoffed as she looked at him. " And you think rest will help. Please. I can rest here since it's much safer for me here. " She said. Her eyes then stop glowing as she turned back to human. A muffled panic could be heard coming from her as she relazied what she had done. " Please just stay away from me. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:40 am

Matt sighed. "It is not safer here... You are much safer with me." He said. "At least you were before you attacked me." He mumbled. He looked at her shift as she started to panic a little bit. He figured it was safe to go near her again. "What was that? You were so nice and then I followed you here to make sure you were safe and you started to go crazy. I just wanted to keep you safe..." He said looking at her. He was hurt both mentally and physically.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:00 am

Alexia looked up at him before she looked away. She felt bad that she had hurt him. She didn't mean too at all. " I was sleep walking. I'm sorry. It's just not safe to be around me. " She said. She did indeed feel bad for what had happened. The girl looked from him as she pulled the hood over eyes. What did she have to do that? Why did she have to end up sleepwalking?
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you