Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:47 am

krazykitty00 wrote:
Phina Wolf wrote:
SwiftClan
Number of Cats: 1

SilverStar flicked her sharp grey ears as she approached the moon pool. She lowered her pale head and took one lap of the shimmering waters. A sigh, as loud as the whisper of a butterfly's wings escaped from her lips as she entered the realm of StarClan. Oh StarClan, I am SilverStar, leader of the new SwiftClan. I pray, bestow upon me a deputy who i can trust and whose window will help me as I found this new clan with your blessing.

[SilverStar | Moonpool | Asking for a Deputy]

Silverstar felt great waking up that day. She smiled at the sun glimmering on the Moonpool and on her, feeling it's warmth through the cave. Though she as if something was watching her. Or someone. She whipped her head around quickly to glance around, but saw nothing there. She stared for a moment at the dark, barely lit cave before looking back up at the blue sky. Though she felt it again, eyes, looking her way. She turned again, this time on her paws and ready to attack if necessary. She stared hard in a certain spot, feeling as if that was were it came from. She hissed lowly, just watching, fur pricking out slowly as fear began to gnaw at her. Though, slowly, in the darkness, a pair of piecing yellow eyes opened up and stared back at the leader, scaring her a bit more. But she didn't show it. "Who are you?" "I am to be your new deputy. Though, I feel as if I'm a bit unwanted." The other said as they final,y stepped out of the shadows to reveal their sleek black form. Silverstar let her fur lie flat as she stood straight to formally greet the other cat. "My apologies. But hiding in the dark in silence is never the best way to approach another cat you know. I am Silverstar. Welcome to Swiftclan."
Starclan has sent you a Deputy!

{{Krazykitty00 replies to Swiftclan now
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:48 am

(Oh my gosh so sorry! That was supposed to be posted somewhere else, no idea how it ended up here!)
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ -- SAGECLAN [ 21 ]

Postby kaden » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:49 am

✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Sixteen | Males: Eight | Females: Eight
Next Moonpool Visit: Friday 03/02/2017

Ashpaw was delighted to become an apprentice. Straight after his ceremony, the fluffy silver tom touched noses with Leafclaw before bounding over to his new denmate, Owlpaw. "Hiya! I'm Smokeclaw and Foxtail's kit, Ashpaw. It's Wowpaw, isn't it?" The older apprentice turned around before nodding, "My name is Owlpaw," He meowed quietly, "Let me show you around a bit," The ex-kittypet proposed with Ashpaw nodding before exiting into camp. They were promptly stopped by the leader, Applestar, "Where do you two think you are going?" The dark ginger tom grinned, "I was just going to show Ashpaw around," Owlpaw answered, curling his tail. Applestar smiled at the new apprentice, "Oh yes, Ashpaw. How could I forget? Foxtail is back to her warrior duties then, it seems," The leader continued. Ashpaw dug his claws into the ground at the mention of her name. He did not want to grow up to be one tiny bit like her, "Smokeclaw is arranging patrols, I think we all are on the hunting patrol, along with Leafclaw. Maybe we can go training once we go back to camp," Both Owlpaw and Ashpaw nodded enthusiastically, "Yes please!" Applestar laughed at Ashpaw's enthusiasm, "I will go and see Smudgecloud and our kits before we leave camp. I won't be returning until tomorrow since I must share tongues with StarClan,"

Once the training session was over, Applestar left Leafclaw and Flamestripe, who was watching to lead the apprentices back to camp. He started his trek to the moonpool, inhaling the sweet scent of dew. Once he reached the moonlit pool of water, he touched noses to it and fell asleep. "Hello StarClan. Times have been good for our clan- my mate has just given birth to our kits and my deputy's kit has just became an apprentice. I have a feeling there may be more kits on the way soon, so it would only be wise for more mature cats to be living among our ranks."

[ Moonpool: New warrior or elder?
[ Training: Applestar & Owlpaw, Leafclaw & Ashpaw ]
[ Border patrol: Foxtail & Rowanclaw ]
[ Hunting patrol: Applestar, Smokeclaw, Owlpaw, Ashpaw, Leafclaw & Flamestripe ]
[ Gathering herbs: Cloverheart ]

Leader: -- 1
    -- Applestar | 42 moons | Male
    Handsome dark ginger tom with green eyes
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy: -- 1
    -- Smokeclaw | 50 moons | Male
    Shaggy dark grey tom with yellow eyes

Medicine Cat: -- 1
    -- Cloverheart | 50 moons | Male
    Silver-grey tom with blue eyes

Warriors: -- 7
    -- Foxtail | 40 moons | Female
    Dark red tabby she-cat with a bushy tail
    -- Wrenflower | 38 moons | Female
    Brown tabby she-cat with a short tail
    -- Rowanclaw | 40 moons | Male
    Dark brown tom with yellow eyes
    -- Froststep | 43 moons | Female
    Pale silver tabby she-cat with amber eyes
    -- Flamestripe | 22 moons | Male
    Bright ginger tom with green eyes
    -- Leafclaw | 18 moons | Female
    Dappled tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat
    -- Dovewish | 62 moons | Female
    Deaf white she-cat with blue eyes

Apprentices: -- 2
    -- Owlpaw | 9 moons | Male
    Grey-brown tom with large orange eyes
    -- Ashpaw | 7 moons | Male
    Fluffy silver tabby tom with yellow eyes

Queens: -- 1
    -- Smudgecloud | 35 moons | Female
    Beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat

Kits: -- 2
    --Sparrowkit | 2 moons | Female
    Small calico she-cat with hazel eyes
    -- Honeykit | 2 moons | Female
    Fluffy ginger she-cat

Elders: -- 1
    -- Raggedthorn | 107 moons | Male
    Dark grey tom with long, fuzzy fur

Ally Clans:
    ✧ -- StreamClan | justice'n'joy
    ✧ -- EchoClan | Katrione
    ✧ -- TumbleClan | dinolil1
    ✧ -- BlossomClan | ♡ Enchanted ♡
    ✧ ReedClan | Areater

Enemy Clans
    ✧ -- Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    -- X1 - Burdock root | Heals rat bites
    -- X1 - Catmint | Greencough
    -- X1 - Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes
    -- X1 - Chamomile | Strength, soothes mind
    -- X1 - Chervil | Infected wounds, bellyache
    -- X1 - Coltsfoot | Kitten-cough, cracked pads
    -- X1 - Comfrey | Broken bones, itching, burns
    -- X1 - Fennel | Helps pain in the hips
    -- X1 - Feverfew | Fevers, chills, pains, aches
    -- X1 - Goldenrod | Healing wounds
    -- X1 - Horsetail | Infections, stops bleeding
    -- X1 - Poppy seeds | Ease pain, helps sleep
    -- X1 - Ragwort leaves | Joint pain, strength
    -- X1 - Sorrel | Travelling herb, appetite

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    -- Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    -- Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    -- Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    -- Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    -- Magpie | x0 | 3 servings
    -- Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    ✧ -- Applestar | Owlpaw | 1: Hunting
    ✧ -- Leafclaw | Ashpaw | 0

Deceased Cats:
    ✧ -- Cat Name | Cause of Death

Families:
    ✧ -- Rosie & ????: Foxtail
    ✧ -- Raggedthorn & ????: Smokeclaw & Cloverheart
    ✧ -- Greynose & Foxtail : Rosepaw & Ashpaw
    ✧ -- Smokeclaw & Foxtail : No kits
    ✧ -- Applestar & Smudgecloud: Sparrowkit & Honeykit
    ✧ -- Smokeclaw & Whitenose: Expecting kits

kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:58 am

purrfect. wrote:
silverbreeze gazed lovingly at the bundles of fur tucked against her flank. "they're both healthy and strong. i'll leave you rest now, someone else wants to see you." riversong meowed. "thank you." the queen whispered, smiling as the medicine cat left only to be replaced by an anxious nightstrike. "are you alright? how are th-" the warrior stopped speaking at the sight of the kittens. the black tom let out a purr as the striped kit pounced on his tail. "did you name them yet?" he asked, gently taking the kit by the neck and putting him down beside his mother. "that little tom's name is rainkit, but i don't know for the she-cat. do you have any ideas?" nightstrike's eyes widened in surprise. "but i'm not the father!" mistbreeze's smile vanished and her face hardened. "their father was cruel and cold. all he cared about was himself. i was a fool to fall in love with him." the queen meowed, looking angry and sad at once. "then i must be a fool too," the warrior whispered, nuzzling the silver she-cat, "because i fell in love with you." mistbreeze let out a purr and returned the nuzzle, the pair sitting there quietly together, hoping this moment would continue forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

hawkfeather was sitting in front of the great oak, giving away orders. "sandheart, foxclaw, thistlefang, dustleap, gingersplash and i will go hunting." the warriors nodded and walked towards the entrance, waiting for the tom to join them before leaving. the deputy looked around, spotting ivystep and bearnose chatting near the fresh-kill pile. the new warrior was quite nice to talk to, but seemed to prefer passing his time with ivystep. hawkfeather made up a patrol in his mind and called the two cats, as well as the remaining warriors who had been waiting for orders nearby. "you five go on another hunting patrol. search the borders for prey." the cats all nodded before leaving through the camp's entrance. how am i going to manage such a clan when stonestar retires? the brown tom thought, shaking his head before heading towards the hunting party.

[ hawkfeather, sandheart, foxclaw, thistlefang, dustleap, gingersplash - hunting ]
[ briarstripe, ivystep, bearnose, mudwhisker, sunstream - hunting ]
[ mistbreeze and nightstrike - mates - no kits ]
[ owlpaw - training with mentor ]
[ snowlily - kitting! ]

While hunting, Hawkfeather, Sandheart, Foxclaw, Thistlefang, Dustleap and Gingersplash caught a pigeon, squirrel and a mouse
While hunting, Briarstripe, Ivystep, Bearnose, Mudwhisker and Sunstream caught a carp, trout and a vole
While training, Owlpaw learned the Swimming skill
Snowlily gave birth to one kit

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

skystar901 wrote:
Sootspeckle purred slightly as she walked through the forest. She was on border patrol this morning, while Brackenstar was on hunting duty. He was off somewhere near the western border hunting, while she was on the eastern border.

[Brackenstar - Hunting
Sootspeckle - Patrol]

While hunting, Brackenstar caught a crow
While on patrol, Sootspeckle found a warrior

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

zephyrine wrote:
      My Clan will be called LeafClan. The territory is compiled of green, rolling hills and a flatter, extremely dense forest area, along with a small river that snakes out of the forest and around the western border. Their camp is safely nestled between two hills, with a couple trees around to provide just a bit extra shelter. In this territory can be found mice, voles, squirrels, hares, robins, and small fish in the river.

These cats are usually friendly, but prefer to keep to themselves. At Gatherings, they are the quiet cats who sit alone and only speak when spoken to. They are intelligent and quick-witted, mindful and cautious, but also overprotective and suspicious.

Most LeafClan cats are tabbies, in order to blend in with the grass that thickly coats the hills. They are lithe and agile, excellent swimmers and climbers, but their night vision compared to other Clans is not the greatest. They are normally not ones to start an argument, so the apprentices focus much more on hunting than fighting.

Griffingirl4everx3 wrote:
my clan is called tunnelclan. They live on a moor sourrounding on two sides by a river, one side a forest, and one side a thunderpath. The ground is very uneven and in some places rise to tall hills with cliffs on a couple sides. Because of the uneven ground, the started making tunnels throughout the territory to get around better. Their camp is located in a hollow with a tall cliff on one side and part of another, and thorn bushes surrounding the rest. The leaders den and medicine den are in two different caves in the cliff, the nursery was built against the cliff with the elders den not far away. The Warriors den is towards the left of camp entrance and the apprentices den is towards the right. They are seen as cowardly and weird since they tunnel into the ground, but will fight as fiercely as any clan, though they are known to be a bit too trusting.

//hope this is ok

forgetful. wrote:
while the two toms of the clan were out hunting, chestnutstar decided to patrol the borders for anything interesting. so far, she thought the clan was making good progress. there were two suitable males that she could possibly end up with. the future of this clan would be important, and she would need to have kits eventually. however, she did not want to rush things. she wanted a few more adults around before she even considered having kits. she would be down for six moons until her kits could become apprentices.

there was not much conversation shared between the two toms as they hunted. bristleclaw seemed to enjoy the silence anyway, and hawkeye did not want to ruin it. besides, they needed to stay silent to avoid scaring off any prey.

[ patrol: chestnutstar
hunting: bristleclaw, hawkeye ]

While on patrol, Chestnutstar found a warrior
While hunting, Bristleclaw and Hawkeye caught a duck

Teastar~ wrote:
"Do apprentices really pick ticks off of elders?" Oakpaw asked. He's been talking with Ravenberry for some time now, mostly asking her about clan life. Ravenberry chuckled "Yes" she anwsered "But anyways, I'm going to go now, I need to collect more herbs" the she-cat mewed and made her way out of the medicine cat's den "Wait! Can't you stay a little longer? Please? " Oakpaw pleaded "We can talk later" Ravenberry mewed "Besides, your mentor will be looking for you now" Ravenberry mewed "Right..." Oakpaw grumbled. The tom poked his head out of the medicine cat's den and saw Addertail and Rainheart sitting near the entrance of camp. Rainheart saw Oakpaw poking out of the den "Oakpaw!" Rainheart called. Oakpaw slowly approached her "Took you long enough to get here" Rainheart began How was I supposted to know that you were waiting for me? Oakpaw thought "Well come on, we're going on a patrol with Addertail" Rainheart mewed "Patrol?" Oakpaw asked in disbelief. Rainheart rolled her eyes "Yes, patrol. Now come on, let's go"

Cootwing and Wrenstripe were taking a walk through the pine forest "So..." Wrenstripe began "What did you want to talk about?" the she-cat asked. Cootwing stayed silent for a while "Uhm... hello?" Wrenstripe mewed in confusion. Cootwing stopped walking, he took a deep breath "Wrenstripe, will you be my mate?"

[[Ravenberry; Collecting herbs]]
[[Rainheart, Oakpaw and Addertail; Patrol]]
[[Wrenstripe and Cootwing; Become mates]]

[[prey eaten; 1 rabbit and 1 vole]]
[/color]

While collecting herbs, Ravenberry found alder bark and daisy leaves
While on patrol, Rainheart, Oakpaw and Addertail found an apprentice
Wrenstripe is expecting kits! They are due in two moons

TheNatureMaster wrote:
[center]`` Your mentor shall be Squirrelsong `` Thornstar meowed and turned towards the senior warrior. `` Squirrelsong, you've have trained Blackcloud to be the warrior he is today, so I have high hopes for you and Willowpaw `` Thornstar purred. `` Why thank you Thornstar `` Squirrelsong said with a smile. Willowpaw padded up to the warrior and touched noses with her. `` Clan dissmissed `` Thornstar meowed before leaping down. `` Thornstar `` Ambertail meowed as she padded up to Thornstar. `` Yes Ambertail? Wait, aren't you supposed to wait Crowkit for Stormberry? `` Thornstar meowed. `` Yes but I need you to turn Crowkit into an apprentice. He is now 9 moons `` Ambertail meowed. `` I'm sorry Ambertail but he is just too inquired right now to become an apprentice. As soon as Stornberry heals him, we will give him his apprentice ceremony `` Thornstar meowed. Ambertail give a sad sigh. `` Okay... `` She meowed before padding back into the medicine den. Thornstar felt bad for her but Crowkit is just not in the right continents to become an apprentice.

`` At least I found some Horsetail `` Stormberry thought to herself as she soon arrived at camp. The first cat that came to her was Dewstream this time. Normally Wolfstrike will be the first cat to greet her and ask to help Stormberry in some way. `` Did you find it? `` Dewstream meowed. Stormberry shook her head no as she started to pad towards the medicine den. Dewstream followed the she-cat to the medicine den. Stormberry dropped her herbs in the herb pile and looked over to Crowkit. For once, Stormberry was starting to worry if she will never find the herbs to heal the kit. Before any of the cats spoke, Wolfstrike came into the medicine den. `` Hello `` Wolfstrike meowed as he pushed passed Dewstream and Ambertail. As soon as he stepped up to Stormberry, she hissed `` Let me guess, you want to help me or ask me to be your mate. Well the answer is still no, you mouse-brain. The only help I need right now is Ambertail and Dewstream. Now bug off. `` Stormberry pushed pass him and out of the medicine den. `` Don't worry Ambertail, i'm not going to give up. `` Stormberry meowed and ran off back out into the forest. Wolfstrike ran after her but as soon as he stepped out of her den, Stormberry was no where to be seen.

`` Hello Leafpond `` Ravenfall meowed as he padded up to his sister. `` Oh hello Ravenfall. It's been a while since we talk `` Leafpond meowed. `` I was thinking that maybe we can go hunting together. As brother and sister `` Ravenfall meowed. `` Sure. I have nothing better to do `` Leafpond meowed. A few moments later, The two cats was seen going out of camp.

Squirrelsong became Willowpaw's mentor,Stormberry goes herb hunting,and Ravenfall and Leafpond are going hunting

Stormberry found {{whatever herb you've been looking for XD}} and catmint
While hunting, Ravenfall and Leafpond caught a crow

krazykitty00 wrote:
Aspenleaf audibly groaned as she spotted none other than Russetfall coming her way in his flirty manor that he failed to see was not working. The medicine cat muttered under her breath, getting a laugh from her apprentice. "What do you find so funny?" "Oh nothing, nothing." Hearthflame shook his head, but still looked on the verge of laughing. "Oh nothing." "It better be. Now, let's hurry out before he reaches me..." She said lowly. Hearthflame had to hold back another laugh as Aspenleaf pretended not to see Russetfall as the two padded straight past him and out of the camp. The tom, who had been smiling all the while, finally let it go as he saw her pad right past him. Maybe she didn't see him? Well that's what he chose to think. Russetfall sighed, another attempt ruined by bad luck. "You know it hurts to watch you do this to yourself..." Came the voice of Blackstreak, sliding up beside his friend, eyes on the entrance of the camp where Aspenleaf just exited. "Do what?" "She obviously wants nothing to do with you Russetfall." "Psh. She's just playing hard to get. She wants me-" "NO SHE DOESN'T!" Blackstreak suddenly shouted, making silence fall over the clan as they all eyed the dark tom in shock and surprise. Blackstreak was normally a quiet, peaceful tom, never saying to much, always willing to help. But here he was shouting, louder than any has heard him simply speak. Russetfall even taken back as his demeanor and smile simply fell, more so than when Aspenleaf ignored him. "Blackstreak? Are you o-" "I'm fine! I'm just-.. I'm gonna go for a walk." Was all he said before turning and stalking off. Russetfall was both confused and a little upset watching his best friend leave, but he couldn't find any words to say. What could have upset him so badly?

Blackstreak honestly couldn't believe Russetfall was so blind to miss what was right in front of him. No matter what the tom did, no matter how close or how many signs he threw his friends way, he just couldn't get the simple fact that he loved him to that tom. It honestly made him want to cry or scream or..... something. I'll just go for a run... He thought himself, always feeling way less stressed after exerting all his energy from running. Just as he braced himself for the run, his sister came walking out of the bushes and right into him. "Owie...." "Ouch.." They said at the same time, rubbing their slightly pained head and side. "What in the name of the moon are you doing out here Whitenose?" Blackstreak hissed softly to his sister, licking his ruffled fur down. The white molly continued to rub her nose for a bit before trying to think of a reason other than seeing Smokeclaw. "I was actually looking for you. Sorry for running into you though." "Looking for me? What for?" "Well... What would you say about being an uncle?" She asked, smiling. Blackstreak stared at her for a while, green eyes gazing and trying to gauge what the heck she was talking about. Then those same green eyes widened as he finally made the connection. "Are you-" "I am." She purred in response to his agape maw. "Wait how?" "Well, when a molly and a tom love each other very much-" "Not that mouse brain! I mean how! With who?" Blackstreak demanded, glancing from her blue eyes to her stomach as if it would answer her question. It didn't but that didn't seemed to stop the black tom from trying. "Is it Brackenfern? You two are pretty close." He guessed, knowing that those two were best friends the instant the shy tom joined Soulclan. Though, becoming mates so fast would be a bit much. "No it isn't." She said, making Blackstreak sigh in relief. His sister was smarter than he, as a brother, assumed. "I want to tell you but... can it wait for a while?" She asked, ears drooping a bit as she looked at him with wide eyes that told him to simply 'wait for it'. The black tom hesitated for a moment, worried about who could be the father and lover to his little sister and nd only family. But he also didn't want to pry too much and push her away. "Alright. But promise to tell me?" "Oh dear stars of course! You know I can't keep anything from you!" Whitenose giggled, stepping up and nuzzling against him and purring and day thing little. "Thank you for understanding brother." She smiled before turning to go back to camp. But she paused. "Oh! And when you get back, you have to tell me what's wrong. Something's got you upset and I need to know. Ok, bye." She mewed, leaving a surprised black warrior staring after her. Of course she could tellsomething was up. They were twins after all. Blackstreak sighed and smiled, shaking her head after her before turning to go off for a run.

Cinderblaze smiled as Asptail mentioned Claywhistle always asking for her. It made her happy to know she had such a close friend like that somewhere else in the world. Though her smile didn't last for long as she scented the sickening smell of blood and cat sight of the bloody image before her. She stumbled back, frightened, disgusted, angered, and horrified all at once. A fox, a kit, the signs were clear as day. The scent stabbed at her nose and made her dizzy. She wanted to vomit but she somehow didn't. Cinderblaze opened her mouth to speak but stopped immediately as Asptail beat her to it. "What? No, Asptail let me help." But he didn't seem to here her as he turned off without a word. "Asptail wait! Asptail!" She called. Her words fell on death ears though as he was out of sight. SheShe watched his form disappear before looking sadly only to see the horrific image once again. She turned away from it, padding back to her camp slowly, wobbling from the scene now burned in her mind. "There you are Cinderblaze! We were just looking for you!" "Yea, Join us for hunting!" Firestrike and Ashfur said as they looked back and from their small group a little ways away. She was going to decline, thoughts still on the Asptail and the poor kit that perished in Beechclan but... "Y-Yea sure." She and agreed eventually, wanting to get that distasteful image from her mind. Sadly... it wasn't working...

Doeheart sat nuzzled around her new ball of fluff, a brown tabby molly that was relatively small. The small flash of light entering the nursery made the queen glance up to see Brackenfern coming in with a mouse just for her. She smiled at him. He had always brought something to eat for her ever sense that day and made her happy every time. He was such a great tom. "Hello there Brackenfern." "Hi Doeheart." He said, dropping the mouse by her paws and siting down gently a little ways away aways to respect her space. The brown tom looked over the kit with a soft smile on his lips before looking at Doeheart. "She's adorable." "Thank you. I named her Tiny. Tinykit." She smiled looking from him to the small kit and giving her a few lick on her head. "A cute name too." Brackenfern chuckled causing the queen to join in too. "Now you're just flattering her. Don't boost her ego now as a newborn." "Ah man. I was so ready to spoil her too." He teased. Doeheart oddly blushed at that a bit but looked away to groom Tinykit again to hide it. When said kit began to let out her little cries of hunger Brackenfern got to his paws. "I guess that's my cue. Take care ok? If you need anything just ask." He smiled kindly before leaving, but not before nudging the mouse he brought closer to the speckled queen. "Oh, and make sure you eat."

Thistlethorn watched as her apprentice ran off to go tell her siblings about what she had learned during their training. The warrior had to admit that, for a sick kit, she sure was a fast learner. Which would only serve Thistlethorn's purpose all the more. Nettlefoot approached her sister and nudged her slightly. "What are you plotting sister dearest?" She asked in that sweet voice of hers that was heavy with false truth. Thistlethorn smirked as she turned her gaze to her sister saying nothing as if telling her a secret without words. Nettlefoot seemed to get it though as her sweet smile switched to that of as devious smirk. "What do you need me to do?" She asked, clearly ready for whatever plot her sister created. "Think you can find me some death berries sis?" "Of course. Leave it to me." She nodded. "Some yarrow too if you can. Or at least lead the medicine cats to it. This will be a battle of resilience." Nettlefoot nodded before the sisters shared in quiet devious laughter, then she left, beginning her search. Though.. what did yarrow look like?

Jaystar sighed as she gazed at the moon then down to the pool that it shimmered upon. Leaf-bare was around the corner and she was worried about her clan's safety. Her nose touched the water and her eyes closed briefly before they opened to the starry cats in front of her now. "Hello my ancestors. Thank you for your continued support in Soulclan's rising. We are many, we are strong. And wig out you, we would be nothing. So thank you. I have actually come to ask of you for a new friend. An ally of sorts. Not for me no, maybe another clan would be willing to be friends. An ally clan is all I ask for today. Thank you Starclan. Thank you."

[Border Patrol: Blackstreak]
[Hunting Patrol: Firestrike, Ashfur, Leopardpounce, Mistlepaw, Mudpaw, Cinderblaze]
[Herb Hunting: Aspenleaf, Hearthflame]
[Training: Archpaw, Maplepaw - Shiverpaw(Separate)]
[Nettlefoot is secretly searching for death berries and yarrow]
[Moonpool: New Ally Clan]

While on patrol, Blackstreak ran into a Smokeclan patrol. You can either offer an alliance or ignore them
While hunting, Firestrike, Ashfur, Leopardpounce, Mistlepaw, Mudpaw and Cinderblaze caught a pigeon, squirrel and a rabbit
While herb hunting, Aspenleaf and Hearthflame found borage leaves, mouse bile and chamomile
While training, Archpaw and maplepaw learned the Hunting skill.
While training, Shiverpaw learned the Battle skill
While herb hunting, Nettlefoot found death berries and yarrow

kaden wrote:
Ashpaw was delighted to become an apprentice. Straight after his ceremony, the fluffy silver tom touched noses with Leafclaw before bounding over to his new denmate, Owlpaw. "Hiya! I'm Smokeclaw and Foxtail's kit, Ashpaw. It's Wowpaw, isn't it?" The older apprentice turned around before nodding, "My name is Owlpaw," He meowed quietly, "Let me show you around a bit," The ex-kittypet proposed with Ashpaw nodding before exiting into camp. They were promptly stopped by the leader, Applestar, "Where do you two think you are going?" The dark ginger tom grinned, "I was just going to show Ashpaw around," Owlpaw answered, curling his tail. Applestar smiled at the new apprentice, "Oh yes, Ashpaw. How could I forget? Foxtail is back to her warrior duties then, it seems," The leader continued. Ashpaw dug his claws into the ground at the mention of her name. He did not want to grow up to be one tiny bit like her, "Smokeclaw is arranging patrols, I think we all are on the hunting patrol, along with Leafclaw. Maybe we can go training once we go back to camp," Both Owlpaw and Ashpaw nodded enthusiastically, "Yes please!" Applestar laughed at Ashpaw's enthusiasm, "I will go and see Smudgecloud and our kits before we leave camp. I won't be returning until tomorrow since I must share tongues with StarClan,"

Once the training session was over, Applestar left Leafclaw and Flamestripe, who was watching to lead the apprentices back to camp. He started his trek to the moonpool, inhaling the sweet scent of dew. Once he reached the moonlit pool of water, he touched noses to it and fell asleep. "Hello StarClan. Times have been good for our clan- my mate has just given birth to our kits and my deputy's kit has just became an apprentice. I have a feeling there may be more kits on the way soon, so it would only be wise for more mature cats to be living among our ranks."

[ Moonpool: New warrior or elder?
[ Training: Applestar & Owlpaw, Leafclaw & Ashpaw ]
[ Border patrol: Foxtail & Rowanclaw ]
[ Hunting patrol: Applestar, Smokeclaw, Owlpaw, Ashpaw, Leafclaw & Flamestripe ]
[ Gathering herbs: Cloverheart ]

While training, Owlpaw and Ashpaw learned the Battle skill
While on patrol, Foxtail and Rowanclaw found a warrior
While hunting, Applestar, Smokeclaw, Owlpaw, Ashpaw, Leafclaw and Flamestripe caught a pheasant, stoat and squirrel
While gathering herbs, Cloverheart found sweet sedge and alder bark
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:06 am

justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:17
Females: 8
Males: 9
Next Moonpool visit: 04/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

"We need to up our game with hunting!" Ripplestar yowled. "We shall have two hunting patrols of six cats each!" The cats murmured in agreement. Ripplestar sat down, pleased with himself. He had sixteen willing cats (not including him) and more on the way. His heart burst with pride to think that his daughter's kits would arrive soon. A shriek broke the silence and the leader sprung up. Was Ambergaze alright? Of course she was. It wasn't her scream. It was Skyfrost. Ripplestar watched as Flintberry raced into the den. "It is going to be alright," he heard her reassure the queen. Dapplefeather ran the other way. She was probably finding herbs.
. The apprentices train while two patrols go out. Skyfrost is kitting and Dapplefeather finds herbs.

Leader:
          Ripplestar | 47 moons | tom |protective|silver tabby with green eyes

Deputy:
          Splashfur| 36 moons| she-cat|kind|plump white cat with ginger splashes

Medicine Cat:
          Dapplefeather | 37 moons |anxious|female |tortoiseshell with blue eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Flintberry | 21 moons|female|shy|grey cat with green eyes

Warriors:
          Ashflower | 45 moons | she-cat |wise|grey cat with amber eyes
          Emberflame| 45 moons|tom|carefree|grey cat with blue eyes
          Tigerwing| 35 moons|tom|rude|brown tabby cat with amber eyes
          Gingerflash| 36 moons| male|loyal|white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes
          Ravenstrike| 26 moons|tom|strong| scruffy black cat with white dash on chest
          Mallowsplash|21 moons | tom|mischevious|black and white cat with green eyes
          Ambergaze |21 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Brighteyes|20 moons|male| friendly |ginger cat with bright blue eyes
          Featherstorm|14 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Cloverstep|14 moons|she-kit|goody-two-paws |white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes
          Crowleap|12 moons| she-cat |mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes

Apprentices:
          Mosspaw|10 moons|male|optimistic |tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Minnowpaw|9 moons|tom|brave|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Pebblepaw|9 moons|tom|sweet |grey cat with green eyes

Queens:
          Skyfrost|19 moons|she-cat|white cat with blue eyes
          Ambergaze |21 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
          Flashtail |97 moons | tom |funny|old white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes

Borders
    SageClan|north pine forest|Karen|alliance
    TumbleClan|east pine forest|dinolil1|alliance
    EchoClan|west forest with gorge|Katrione|enemy
    FlurryClan|south forest with clearings|Nyeh Heh Heh!!|unknown
    CherryClan|southwest forest with streams|simonpet|unknown
    PineClan|northeast pine forest|voidgear|unknown

Medicine Store
    1x Mouse bile| gets rid of ticks
    1x Catmint | greencough
    1x Poppy seeds| sothes cats
    2x Stinging nettles |seeds help poisons, leaves stop swelling
    1x Tansy|cures coughs
    2x juniper berries|soothes belly-aches
    1x cobwebs|bandages wounds
    1x chamomile|soothes cats, is a good travelling herb
    1x yarrow leaves|made into a poultice for scratches, then put leaves in nest
    1x Feverfew| helps a cat with a fever

Prey Pile
    Rabbit|0x|2 servings
    mouse|0x|1serving
    Vole|0x |1 serving
    Fish|0x|2 servings
    sparrow |0x |1 serving
    Squirrel |0x| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Gingerflash| Amberpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Spplashfur| Mallowpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Ripplestar|Featherpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting , speed
    Ravenstrike|Cloverpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting,
    Emberflame|Mosspaw|4 training lessons|battle, speed, stalking, hunting

Mallowsplash|Minnowpaw|speed, stalking hunting
    Ambergaze| Pebblepaw|speed, stalking, hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit|5 moons at death|would be 14 moons now|tom|follower|killed by dog|calico cat with blue eyes
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Ripplestar and Ashflower|Flintberry, Mallowsplash and Ambergaze, Minnowkit and Pebblekit
    Dapplefeather and Gingerflash|Featherstorm, Maplekit and Cloverstep
    Splashfur and Tigerwing
[/quote][/quote]
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:52 am

Number of Cats: 1
Next Moonpool Visit: today

The lean brown tabby made her way to the Moonpool. It was beginning to grow dark and she thought to herself that she should make this somewhat brief in order to get back to the camp before nightfall. A slight chill went down her spine as her pads touched the cool stone floor. She crept up to the pool and lightly touched her nose to the water. "Greetings, StarClan. I am Emberstar, leader of LeafClan. Thank you for guiding me to this land where I shall build my new Clan, and now I ask for you to send me a wise and trustworthy deputy to stand by my side and help me as I begin this."

[ Emberstar at the Moonpool requesting a deputy ]

Leader:
        Emberstar | 27 | F | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Robin | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── OBSIDIANCLAN ── [ 004 ]

Postby direwolf. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:00 am

── OBSIDIANCLAN ──

number of cats: 004 [ ♂ 02 / ♀ 02 ]
next patrol: 01/30/17 - 06:00 am
next moonpool visit: 02/03/17 - 07:10 pm

────────────────────────────────────────

"why don't you talk much? was your tongue stolen as a kit?" chestnutstar questioned, her eyes on her deputy. the corner of bristleclaw's maw twitched slightly in amusement. "no, but if i don't have anything to say then i don't speak. maybe discuss better topics with me then you'll hear me run my mouth, but you may not get me to stop." he mused in a teasing manner, gazing at the she-cat out of the corner of his eye. "fine, i'll come up with a better and interesting topic the next time we patrol together." she responded, giving a shake of her head at the tom. at least she was able to get him to talk some this time. the deputy did talk to her, but it was mostly business.

"you're better company than bristleclaw, you know. there's always such an awkward silence.. at least, i find it to be awkward." hawkeye spoke, casting a glance over at the she-cat while they hunted together. "is that so? well, thank you, i suppose. you're not bad company at all." crowfall responded, her ears swiveling as she listened for anything in the area.

[ patrol: chestnutstar, bristleclaw
    hunting: crowfall, hawkeye ]
────────────────────────────────────────

leader:
        chestnutstar | 48 moons | female |
        lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
        bristleclaw | 42 moons | male |

medicine cat:
        name | age | gender | [url=link][/url]

warriors:
        hawkeye | 33 moons | male |
        crowfall | 39 moons | female |

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:

─────────────

chestnutstar
        "chestnut" snarky; prideful; bold; appearance of
        a chestnut. "star" means leader.
        bristleclaw
        "bristle" means pushy; strict; stern; spiky fur. "cl
        aw"
        means appearance of claws; aggressive; g
        ood fighter.
        hawkeye
        "hawk" means fierce; aggressive; strong; smart;
        appearance of a hawk. "eye" means appearanc
        e of eye; good eyesight.
        crowfall
        "crow" means aggressive; reserved; secretive; i
        ntelligent; blunt; appearance of a crow. "fall"
        means graceful; cooperative; hardworking.
        name
        "name" means "name" means
        name
        name
      ally clans:
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

enemy clans:
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

borders:
      mountains (n) | echoclan | katrione
      river (e) | clan | username
      dense forest (s) | thicketclan | emberwisp
      grassy plains (w) | ivyclan | sparkypony

medicine store:
      herb [0]
      usage
      herb [0]
      usage
      herb [0]
      usage
      herb [0]
      usage
      herb [0]
      usage
      herb [0]
      usage

fresh-kill pile: (2 servings)
      duck | x3 | 3 servings
      fish | x0 | 2 servings
      black squirrel | x0 |2 servings
      crow | x3 | 3 servings
      rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
      water shrew | x0 | 1 servings

mentors:
      mentor ↝ apprentice | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move
      mentor ↝ apprentice | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move

deceased cats:
      cat name ✘ cause of death
      cat name ✘ cause of death

mates:
      name and name
      ↳ kits
      name and name
      ↳ kits

──────────────────────────────────────────
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ivyclan - 2

Postby Springtalon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:20 am

Number of Cats: 02
Next Patrol: N/A
Next Visit to the Moonpool: 6 days
Upcoming Kittings: None

Ravenstar turned to his new Medicine Cat. Owlsong was a quiet one, and yet she knew how to heal, and really, that was all he could ask from her. I'm headed out to hunt he called across the clearing You want to come?

Owlsong shook her brown and white head No, I'm going to go and find some more herbs. The ones I brought with me are good and all, and yet...I simply feel as though I am lacking something important. Ravenstar shrugged Very well. I shall see you when you get back then The she cat smiled slightly, and as she carefully climbed out of camp she said Not if I see you first.

[Ravenstar | Hunting | West Border | Forest]
[Owlsong | Herb Hunting | South Border | Field]

Leader:
          Ravenstar | 21 Moons | Male | L

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]D[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Owlsong | 24 Moons | Female | MC

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]W[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]W[/url]

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]A[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]A[/url]

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]Q[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]Q[/url]

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]K[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]K[/url]

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]E[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]E[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | 1 | To soak up and stop
    (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind
    broken bones

Comfrey Root | 1 | Repairs broken
    bones or soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws. Can be used for itching
    or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also
    eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders
    when lined in a nest. Can be used for
    burns.

Goldenrod | 1 | Good for healing
    wounds

Mallow Leaves | 1 | Soothes bellyache
    Stinging Nettle | 1 | Induces vomiting,
    or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed
    with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with
    wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against
    infection

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Raven | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Borders:
    Northern Lake | Clan | User
    Eastern Plains | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
    Southern Field | Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Western Forest | Clan | User
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skystar901 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Brackenclan
Number of Cats: 03

Brackenstar's tail flicked slightly as he walked through the forest. The newest member of Brackenclan, a warrior who had been re-named Shadowflame, was with him. The two were silent, since they were hunting.

And The Deputy, Sootspeckle, she was off patrolling somewhere, she hadn't said, and Brackenstar had forgotten to ask.

[Brackenstar and Shadowflame - Hunting
Sootspeckle - Patrol]

Leader:
          Brackenstar | 41 Moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Sootspeckle | 39 Moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Shadowflame | 32 Moons | Male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Crow | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Next..:
    Patrol; 01/30/17 - 4:00 AM
    Moonpool Visit - 02/04/17 - 7:00 AM
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Beechclan
Number of Cats: 20

Activities:

"We're finally going to be warriors! Finally!" Burntpaw chattered eagerly upon the subject to Webpaw who appeared to be listening even less than normal, his grey eyes trained on Cougarkit who was attempting to navigate the length of the camp. Sunheart and Asptail flanked him on either side but the little she-cat needed no coaxing in her journey. In fact it seemed to Webpaw that her father and half-brother were the ones having a tough time keeping up. That heartened him, his request seemed less foolish now that he knew Cougarkit was capable and eager to begin training. No amount of explaining from Skunkbrush would change the kit's mind. Or mine, Webpaw added in his head. But he needed more support to convince Sorrelstar, and Sleetfoot had made it very clear he wasn't going to get his. "-and so he said to me, 'What's your name gonna be? Burntbutt?' and I said, 'No Malloweyes already promised me any name I wanted' and that sure showed-" "Sorry Burntpaw, tell me later okay? I need to ask Sunheart something." The tom pronounced each syllable oddly but Burntpaw didn't remark on it, she never had oddly enough. Webpaw would have been pretty sure some cat had threatened her into keeping her comments on his disability to herself but he knew that the she-cat never listened to anyone. "Okay well I'll see you later." And she went back to chewing at a wound that Webpaw was certain had not been there yesterday. He shook the feeling off, sometimes Burntpaw was just odd.

"Aren't you supposed to be working with Cougarkit?" Asptail stopped in his tracks at the sound of his brother's mew, lashing his tail irritably. "No, Sunheart and Webpaw wanted her for something," the tom replied simply with the air of superiority that always seemed to trail him. "Then sorting herbs or something? That's what you med-cats do right? Muck with leaves?" Claywhistle's eyes were shining and Asptail knew he was deliberately trying to get under his skin. Knowing that didn't make it any less effective though and the dark tabby gave a low hiss. "One has to find herbs to 'muck' with them." "Well then let me come with you! I could help and we could, you know, talk or something. We never do that anymore." The medicine cat scoffed but inwardly he was panicking. He needed to lose Claywhistle. "Thanks but no thanks. You'd end up grabbing foxglove by accident and dying. Go bandy paws with Frostpaw or something." Asptail flinched inwardly as he watched his brother's face crumple but he steeled himself and dashed off before he could hear any reply. He did need to talk, but it wasn't going to be to Claywhistle. "Cinderblaze, please be here."

"I love you!" It was odd for Stormripple to be away from camp and even odder for him to be yelling at tree stumps. But the tom was anxious, evidenced by the torn moss beneath his paws and staying in camp among all those cats and all those feelings would not have helped. "I know you do, you tell me every night." The tom jumped as Salmoncress came rustling out of the brush. Her serious expression was hard to match with one paw's wild attempts to loose the leaf stuck to it. Even with her kits out of the nursery the she-cat was having a hard time adjusting to life as a warrior. Stormripple's fur gre hot and he ducked his head. "Then-" "No I still don't know. How do you choose between two such wonderful toms? The grey warrior drew in a sharp breath, her indecision wasn't helping his own problem. She wasn't the only cat who needed to choose. "Okay. It's up to you after all," Stormripple forced himself to mew, his heart breaking a little more as Salmoncress blinked appreciatively at him and pressed her pelt against his. Why was this suddenly so hard?

"Mom?" Barkknot's mew was tentative as she took a step into the dark tunnels that always managed to make her uncomfortable. The walls leered in on her, threatening to crush her and trap her and bar her from the sun. It didn't help that she had no idea why Sorrelstar had called her here. "Did I do something wrong?" Starclan did she know? Could she read her thoughts? See what kind of things Barkknot had envisioned for Shadowslip? Could her mother know how she couldn't summon any sympathy for the queen when the patrol brought back Yarrowkit's body, just bitterness? But she hadn't meant any of it! It had just come and she couldn't help it and the tunnel was yawning and pulling and Barkknot was trembling and suddenly she couldn't breathe and she felt the cold sun-devoid sand against her side and all she could see was darkness and darkness and- "Barkknot? What are you doing in here? Barkknot, speak to me please!" The next thing the she-cat knew she was back under the sun but still cold, oh so, so cold. A tabby face swum above her, jaws clenched in worry. "Mom?" The face nodded, breaking into visible relief and leaning down to nuzzle her daughter. "Don't scare me like that Barkknot. Don't you ever enter those tunnels either, not alone at least." "But I thought you?" The she-cat trailed off, confused. If it wasn't Sorrelstar she was supposed to have met in the tunnels then who was Malloweye's message from? Maybe the elder had just been confused. " Sorry, nevermind," she shook her head, "That's something you're never going to have to worry about."

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Webpaw, Stormripple, Sorrelstar, Cedarslash, Burntpaw
Training: Dunpond -> Dandelionpaw, Barkknot -> Flaxpaw, Claywhistle -> Frostpaw
Herb gathering: Skunkbrush
Promotion to warrior: Webpaw -> Webwing, Burntpaw -> Burntsoul
Still meeting Cinderblaze: Asptail

Leader:
          Sorrelstar | 82 moons | She-cat | Collected, Jealous |

Deputy:
          Sleetfoot | 44 moons | Tom | Curious, Cowardly |

Medicine Cat:
          Skunkbrush | 76 moons | Tom | Calm, Tricky |
          Asptail | 20 moons | Tom | Intelligent, Disdainful |

Warriors:
          Sunheart | 79 moons | Tom | Kind, Stubborn |
          Stormripple | 50 moons | Tom | Dutiful, Dumb |
          Cedarslash | 39 moons | She-cat | Powerful, Prideful |
          Dunpond| 80 moons | Tom | Silver-tongued, Affectionate |
          Barkknot | 20 moons | She-cat | Cheerful, Clumsy |
          Claywhistle | 20 moons | Tom | Social, Joking |
          Salmoncress | 56 moons | She-cat | Motherly, Mopey |

Apprentices:
          Burntpaw | 14 moons | She-cat | Outgoing, Snarky |
          Webpaw | 12 moons | Tom | Quiet, Thoughtful | Hard of Hearing |
          Dandelionpaw | 9 moons | She-cat | Delicate, Scattered |
          Flaxpaw | 8 moon | She-cat | Reliable, Unemotional |
          Frostpaw | 8 moon | Tom | Witty, Skittish |

Queens:
          Shadowslip | 61 moons | She-cat | Kind, Unassertive |

Kits:
          Cougarkit | 4 moons | She-cat | Brave, Foolhardy | Blind |
          Wispkit | 4 moons | Tom | Quiet, Not-all-there |

Elders:
          Malloweyes | 115 moons | She-cat | Collected, Calculating |
          Speckledbeetle | 123 moons | Tom | Watchful, Respectful |

Mentors:
          Cedarslash | Burntpaw | 5 | Climbing skill, Swimming skill, Fighting skill, Hunting skill
          Sleetfoot | Webpaw | 5 | Climbing skill, Swimming skill, Fighting skill, Advanced Fighting Skill
          Dunpond | Dandelionpaw | 2 | Hunting Skill
          Claywhistle | Frostpaw | 0 | -
          Barkknot | Flaxpaw | 1 | Hunting Skill

Deceased Cats:
          Yarrowkit | Fox attack (kit patrol to 'prove' herself orchestrated by Malloweyes)

Border Clans:
    Northern River Border- Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Eastern River Border- Aspenclan | tree~racer
    Western Forest Border- Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Southern Forest Border- Leafclan | zephyrine

Ally Clans:
    Caveclan | tauriel.
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Echoclan | Katrione
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Aspenclan | tree~racer
    Birchclan | .galaxy.

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding/binds bones x3
    Marigold | Stops infection/bleeding/inflammation in joints x2
    Poppy seeds | Eases distress/ brings sleep x1
    Fox glove seeds | "Treats" the heart (Causes heart attacks & paralysis) x1
    Watermint | Eases belly aches x2
    Thyme | Calms nerves x2
    Bindweed | Binds sticks to broken legs x1
    Broom | Broken legs/wounds x2
    Raspberry leaves | Painkiller/bleeding x1
    Burdock Root| Rat bites x1
    Coltsfoot| Breathing & cracked pads x2
    Comfrey root| Itching/burns/stiffness/inflammation x1
    Ragwort leaves| Aching joints/gives strength x2
    Sticks| Supporting broken bones x1
    Juniper berries| Belly aches/breathing/calming cats/gives strength x1
    Mint| Hides death scent x1
    Wintergreen| Treats wounds & poisons x1
    Fennel| Treats hip pain x1
    Lavender| Treats fevers & chills/hides death scent x2
    Catmint| Treats greencough/whitecough x2
    Burnet| Stops minor bleeding/gives strenght x1
    Alder Bark| Toothaches x1
    Tormentil| Extracting poison/treating most wounds x1
    Borage Leaves| Reduces fevers/aids milk production x1
    Yarrow| Extracts poisons/induces vomiting toxins/treats cracked pads x2
    Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes x1
    Sweet Sedge| Eases infection x1
    Wild Garlic| Fights infection, especially rat bites x1

Fresh-kill pile:

Small fish | 0 | 2 servings
    Large fish | 0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | 1 | 2 servings
    Water fowl | 0 | 3 servings
    Vole | 1 | 1 serving
    Minnow | 1 | 1 serving

Mates:
    Sorrelstar and Sunheart
    Shadowslip and Sunheart
Last edited by hazilnut on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which